Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,444 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) (14016 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: read my statement carefully "I didn't see any building with rustic roof in awujale and oba molipa's palace", most of the occupants in those rustic roofs I saw are pepper seller and fufu makers and they are damn to numerous in the town. I saw felima, aranse and even dele odule's house and they don't have rustic roofs. In conclusion, rustic roof depicts the level of poverty in a town.

Your comprehension skills are below par.

At the first emboldened: palace is different from family compounds. Ask to be taken to the family compounds of the present Awujale and Molipa, you'll find the regular mud homes with rusted zincs but then answer; does this mean the present awujale and molipa are poor and cannot tear their family compounds down to build something edifying?

At the second emboldened: these people's individual homes are different from family compounds. Find out their family compounds then ponder why they didn't use their wealth to peel off the rusted roof and spread something modern on the mud houses. The answer is not far fetched, historical preservation.

You've not made any sense other than trying to show off the little you know about S.West which you of course view with a bigoted prejudice

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hope you done hear now okoro people. Leave me alone with my governor . If I abuse him , it is out of love either for him or my state and not because I hate Yoruba people okay ?
Now fvck off and go push your otapiapia wheelbarrow . Se e ti gbo ? grin grin grin grin

Oga Gbawe sorry joor no vex again. Haba you self sabi vex o. see how you scatter their head with grammar. grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:

Look at the utter poverty in the background and people still gather to sing praises.

Besides only a retired motor park tout will do such.
Unu ga egbu mmadu o o cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Lmao!

Bruh, we need photos of these places too, don't you think?
Photos? Anago cannot leave Ede,he is a c0ward.
Secondly,anago does not speak igbo and if peradventure someone asks him the reason he is taking pictures in igbo dialect,what will he say?

But i can come to oshogbo or any of those south west states where rusted zinc is preponderous and take as many rusted zinc pictures as i please cos i speak yeriba fluently.

You see why i will always have advantage over you?

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
For fear of the unknown,you have lived virtually all your life holed up in oshogbo only to come here to tell us about cubicles of ignorance.

Let's have a picture of the so called cubicle‎​​​​​grin grin or forever remain silent

Fear? Fear of what?
I have no reason to be out of the west to east or north when I am living way better than being where my standards would have been below. I would rather look outwards, North America, the UK and few places in Europe where something better than what I get here in the SW will be offered.

It is understandable you lot troop out en-mass, not because you do not fear the unknown but because you fear the possibility of survival if you're all crammed in the east - this is the truth.

I promise to get you the photos smiley

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Lmao!

Bruh, we need photos of these places too, don't you think?
trust me, if he shows one bad pics, we will dispute it with 10 good pics grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010:

and if there is no slum and sub human settlements and buildings in woliwo, fegge, akunnie, odokpor, opoko, ochanga and dulmedi market. may amadioha hammer you with bubonic plague plus Ebola virus and mad cow disease. can I get an ise.....

Iseeee !! I join Cholera and Gonorrhea and syphilis and AIDS and crawcraw... wait I de come, make I go look medical dictionary grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Lanceslot(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip: To the ibos:

I do not see how election or governorship business to mention street councillor affects you in anyway, whats with poking your nose from across river niger while your entire eastern governors are robbing you blind? Should you not be fixated on channelling your energies (if you've got) at ensuring good governance from the governors of your home states in the east? What exactly do you plan to gain or lose by meddling in Osun and by extension SW politics, really? It baffles me and I'm completely lost.
My anger is that you people forgot thing so soon. Have you forgotten what happened during Anambra election? Have you forgotten how the supporter of APC party imported political thugs from SW state to Anambra state to protest Anambra election? Btw We're Nigerians and everything about Nigeria concerns us.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:
Secondly,anago does not speak igbo and if peradventure someone asks him the reason he is taking pictures in igbo dialect,what will he say?

But i can come to oshogbo or any of those south west states where rusted zinc is preponderous and take as many rusted zinc pictures as i please cos i speak yeriba fluently.

Advantage you say?
If he cannot speak Ibo, his money can speak it for him. A few bucks is what he needs to spare as una like money wella

A friend of mine serving in the east took photos of run-down buildings in a supposed GRA and nothing happened.

So, learning my language is needed for your own survival and he nor any Yoruba sees no need to learn yours, it offers nada, sad but true.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
obyrich: He met them so. He has no right to distort the insignia of his people.
shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose:

animalistic osu!!!!! if I want to take pictures them no born anybody well to do me anything, my Onitsha barrack drozzie they even wipe una massob extortionist lords to shape, talk less bloody m0ron like you. so fe ku ni!!!!!

why did I need to learn the language of people below me in all ramifications, while your folks keep coming belly flat to me to teach them Yoruba, cos I don go Lagos, is the simplest phrase to enter the mgbekes pants.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: He looks like orisha worshiper asking the gods to send down the rain to wash and whiten those rusted roofs.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: My anger is that you people forgot thing so soon. Have you forgotten what happened during Anambra election? Have you forgotten how the supporter of APC party imported political thugs from SW state to Anambra state to protest Anambra election? Btw We're Nigerians and everything about Nigeria concerns us.

Way before the apc and their thugs allegedly invaded Anambra, it has been a form of genetically wired ritual for your folks to nose dive into anything Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
felifeli:

Iseeee !! I join Cholera and Gonorrhea and syphilis and AIDS and crawcraw... wait I de come, make I go look medical dictionary grin grin grin

add ete, werey ton bugu je ati ishe ati aisan idile to it.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
customized07: trust me, if he shows one bad pics, we will dispute it with 10 good pics grin grin grin

Lol!
Of the usual mud and zinc roofs? Believe me, for traditional Yoruba folks, it is a thing of pride.

But what if he shows eroded gullies 5 stories deep, what would you show bro? cool

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Lanceslot(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Way before the apc and their thugs allegedly invaded Anambra, it has been a form of genetically wired ritual for your folks to nose dive into anything Yoruba.
We're more interested in Lagos , NO MANS LAND.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Each time you folks talk about war,i can't help but laugh in supporter of APC.Bro,where were you when Ilorin was forcefully taken away from you by awon gambari.Go and reclaim your land from the fulanis first and then i will listen to you whenever you talk about war.
djfaithy: what I don't understand is how you manage to sleep at night, do you sleep with happiness in your heart that you've made some people feel bad ? Or you sleep with sadness or are you plainly a bitter person, I heard you are a grown up and got kids, well I find it very hard to believe that you are not in your early 20's except if this is an ibo thing ? Do you want war ? Are you well prepared ? Will your children be safe if, you have any ? Now listen, you guys have started what you will never be able to finish, I heard you've stock a lot of ak-47 and RPG in ur shops, I heard you guys are ready for 2nd round of civil war, isn't that the reason you keep beating this drum while we are all trying to move on, idumose you may see this as politics, we see it as call for war, trust me when it start either you or your loved ones will share in it, contunu !

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Gbawe: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
lakpalakpa: They will never open threads to discuss Uduaghan, T.A. Orji or Martin Elechi who happen to be the worse governors in Southern Nigeria...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I don't understand. When some are obsessed with discussing the affairs of others while they neglect their own issues, then this simply means they are not happy or satisfied with who they are.

Look at the article below about "6 Things Happy People Never Do" and tell me if it is not the classic explanation for the behaviour of OP and his chest-beating, attention-seeking co-travellers we see here day in day out.

http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/07/16/6-things-happy-people-never-do/

6 Things Happy People Never Do

Happy people do a lot of things. They spend time expressing gratitude, cultivating optimism, practicing kindness, nurturing loving relationships, committing to meaningful goals, savoring life’s little pleasures, and so on and so forth.

But they NEVER…

1. Mind other people’s business.
2. Seek validation of self-worth from others.
3. Rely on other people and external events for happiness.
4. Hold on to resentment.
5. Spend prolonged periods of time in negative environments.
6. Resist the truth.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: We care more of Lagos , NO MANS LAND.

Lmao aii.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ngokafor:
...All the APC stooges here blabbing about non-westerners meddling in the affairs of Osun should kindly keep quiet!..It is election time hence the 'interest' so what is all these blabs for?..of course PDP supporters will root for their candidates to win in all corners of this country.

..The attention osun is getting from 'outsiders' was exactly the kind that Anambra got during her gubernatorial election last year!..with all kinds of charlatans claiming to know more about what Anambarians deserve than even those from Anambra.Most of them from South-West, rooting for Ngige and villifying Peter Obi and Willie Obiano!...Osun State is part of Nigeria and until we go our seperate ways you lots just have to deal with it or be delt with...

..@op we are all aware that you do not like APC and what they stand for,but you guys should be more matured in your campaigns on-line seriously..no insult intended.
Nne, obviously they don't know that this is Nairaland Politics section. We .fight dirty here and the winner takes all cool

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by anago9010(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: Each time you folks talk about war,i can't help but laugh in supporter of APC.Bro,where were you when Ilorin was forcefully taken away from you by awon gambari.Go and reclaim your land from the fulanis first and then i will listen to you whenever you talk about war.

werey agba!!! when we are fighting the kiriji wars, your father were still In the hunting and gathering stage of evolution.... go recover your land from the ikwerre loser, ask the mallos what we did to them at the battle of Oshogbo and how we chase em to the outpost, the last time opc and yorubas showed them some stuffs in Ilorin, even the emir cried to the presidency compare to those feat to the cross dressed general y'all never do well always eulogize I don't expect you to understand well, so much more from a retro cranially inverted cretin.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Your comprehension skills are below par.

At the first emboldened: palace is different from family compounds. Ask to be taken to the family compounds of the present Awujale and Molipa, you'll find the regular mud homes with rusted zincs but then answer; does this mean the present awujale and molipa are poor and cannot tear their family compounds down to build something edifying?

At the second emboldened: these people's individual homes are different from family compounds. Find out their family compounds then ponder why they didn't use their wealth to peel off the rusted roof and spread something modern on the mud houses. The answer is not far fetched, historical preservation.

You've not made any sense other than trying to show off the little you know about S.West which you of course view with a bigoted prejudice
your reasons for numerous concentration of rustic roof houses in SW is rib cracking, now ask yourself why oba awujale and oba of molipa's palaces weren't built with mud and covered with rustic roofs, or don't they want to preserve the historical background of the palaces? Or you think those palaces were built with stones and asbestos earlier? Bros stop deceiving yourself, its poverty, no one will want to remain in penury all in the name of historical preservation and if you insist its yoruba culture to keep dilapidated and shameful structure standing then I must say your people are still archaic, I see no reason why you will keep God forsaken structures when you can refurbish it and make it look better if its not poverty. Historical preservation, your reason is quite laughablegrin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by ignis: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Is that a movie?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by felifeli: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
As a matter of fact those mud houses are very energy efficient and building them is now a lost art which cannot be found anymore . They used to be built with thatch roofs which have great insulation properties but didn't last long. The corrugated iron sheets were later additions which arose out of AFFLUENCE but the atmosphere in the SW is quite acidic because of urbanisation so corrosion and oxidation comes rapidly. That is why we have rusted roofs. And for those of you Igbo people who failed to go to school , brown roof = rust = iron (ferrous) oxide which is produced by oxidation of the iron roof by acidic rain. Se e tigbo ? Now go sell market and leave the rest of us to intelligent discussion grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by idumuose(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
What money? By the way ask your friend to post the so called pictures he snapped in GRA as an evidence.Liar Mohammed has taught you all how to lie.Are the red roofs in your state not a sign of penury? The only habitable place in the south west is Lagos and the last time i checked,Lagos belongs to all of us.
9jacrip:

Advantage you say?
If he cannot speak Ibo, his money can speak it for him. A few bucks is what he needs to spare as una like money wella

A friend of mine serving in the east took photos of run-down buildings in a supposed GRA and nothing happened.

So, learning my language is needed for your own survival and he nor any Yoruba sees no need to learn yours, it offers nada, sad but true.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
eaglechild:

Look at the utter poverty in the background and people still gather to sing praises.

Besides only a retired motor park tout will do such.

When your ex-convict and fugitive principal (ayo fayose) did worse than this in Ekiti, he wasn't a retired motor park tout! I implore you always apply brain effectively

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
felifeli: As a matter of fact those mud houses are very energy efficient and building them is now a lost art which cannot be found anymore . They used to be built with thatch roofs which have great insulation properties but didn't last long. The corrugated iron sheets were later additions which arose out of AFFLUENCE but the atmosphere in the SW is quite acidic because of urbanisation so corrosion and oxidation comes rapidly. That is why we have rusted roofs. And for those of you Igbo people who failed to go to school , brown roof = rust = iron (ferrous) oxide which is produced by oxidation of the iron roof by acidic rain. Se e tigbo ? Now go sell market and leave the rest of us to intelligent discussion grin grin grin
the roofs won't get rusted if you use asbestos and aluminium roofing sheets, no be only una get acidic rain oooo

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Descartes: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: Do you do business transactions? The answer is no.i guess "get paid to post for APC on nairaland" where you sit under a brown roof in a swetering heat behind a desktop computer and typing lies for APc isn't the type of business i am talking about.

i am fully engaged in a business venture in the south west so why won't i be concerned about their political activities? i don't care if you vote a hooligan to oversee your affairs as long as the crook does not tamper with my business.‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
Gbam !!! That's my business with those in Brown Roof Republic tongue

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by customized07: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
9jacrip:

Lol!
Of the usual mud and zinc roofs? Believe me, for traditional Yoruba folks, it is a thing of pride.

But what if he shows eroded gullies 5 stories deep, what would you show bro? cool
then we will show omi yale ibadam gully erosion grin grin grin or should I say ibadam temporary river cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Arrant fool. Show where I talk about States and administrators I am not linked to. Silly mofo. Secure people are too busy enjoying their own lives and minding their own business to be bothered about what others are doing. Do you people not have your own States, leaders and challenges to talk about? Effing wannabes. Some of us come here to discuss what concerns us and we would be grateful if others are secure enough in themselves to do same. Not you lot. There is something dangerous and mentally unhealthy about how virtually all topics about the SW these days are started by folks who are not from SW States. 90% of discussants on these threads will be from outside the SW as well and contributions will be negative and malevolent mainly. You guys are not 'right' mentally . Better raise your children differently. Nairaland is now a very 'unhealthy' discussion forum because of the obsessive personality of clowns like the OP.

Cry me an ocean mate!

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: What money? By the way ask your friend to post the so called pictures he snapped in GRA as an evidence.Liar Mohammed has taught you all how to lie.Are the red roofs in your state not a sign of penury? The only habitable place in the south west is Lagos and the last time i checked,Lagos belongs to all of us.

How can Lagos belong to us all?
This is a very stupid statement! Does Enugu or Ebonyi your village belong to us all?
What have you contributed to the development of Lagos. Go and develop you rotten ibo states before developing Yoruba state.
The value of the whole Enugu state is less than a street in VI

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) by chinolization: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
idumuose: What money? By the way ask your friend to post the so called pictures he snapped in GRA as an evidence.Liar Mohammed has taught you all how to lie.Are the rustic and cancerous roofs in your state not a sign of penury? The only habitable place in the south west is Lagos and the last time i checked,Lagos belongs to all of us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / Discos Struggle To Satisfy Band A Customers Over Gas Shortage / Tambuwal Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.