Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Car Or Wedding Ceremony! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Car Or Wedding Ceremony! (708 Views)

112-year-old Man And 17-year-old weird marriage or Wedding with (pictures) / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by BRAV0O(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pls help us choose, he said he prefer a car 1st cuz of that he want to suspend the wedding plan
Maybe he's confuse but he feels he need small car to meet up with some of his daily activities
And after he achieve that he can now proceed with the wedding plan

Mature mind pls smiley
Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by sexylogan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
BRAV0O: Pls help us choose, he said he prefer a car 1st cuz of that he want to suspend the wedding plan
Maybe he's confuse but he feels he need small car to meet up with some of his daily activities
And after he achieve that he can now proceed with the wedding plan
Mature mind pls smiley

How can you choose a car over the woman of your dreams and future mother of your kids?

1 Like

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by BRAV0O(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
^^ abbah dnt twist the message na ... There's nothing lik choosing car over one love there na , check the post very well pls smiley
Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by snadguy007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
He should follow his mind cos both d car and d wife will still require money for maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by 234GT(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
I don't blame the guy o.

I have to buy the 2006 BMX X5 before I get married. I am just obsessed with that SUV.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by BRAV0O(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
snadguy007: He should follow his mind cos both d car and d wife will still require money for maintenance.
woooh! My padi of life , they av snatch mizmacoli away from me , how u dey ? wink

Bk on the matter , which one do u think the guy should 1st go for ? Car or wedding , actually both are on his mind ...
Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by beau49: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
He could get the car and later save for a small wedding OR do a small wedding and and also save in addition to the remaining money. **Assuming the money is ready for either of the two**

1 Like

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by snadguy007(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
BRAV0O: woooh! My padi of life , they av snatch mizmacoli away from me , how u dey ? wink

Bk on the matter , which one do u think the guy should 1st go for ? Car or wedding , actually both are on his mind ...
My oga, i dey o...MizMyColi don follow rich man waka o, no worry she go come back

To the topic, i think he shld get the car. His friends and families can still support him financially for the wedding but they wont want to support him in getting a car. So i think he shld go for the car.

1 Like

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by MizMyColi(f): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
snadguy007:
My oga, i dey o...MizMyColi don follow rich man waka o, no worry she go come back

To the topic, i think he shld get the car. His friends and families can still support him financially for the wedding but they wont want to support him in getting a car. So i think he shld go for the car.
Huh?! Snad....na you be this? Or make I just pretend say I no see that part. Okay - cool

1 Like

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by snadguy007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Huh?! Snad....na you be this? Or make I just pretend say I no see that part. Okay - cool
Haha...just pretend pls...i'm only trying to console my friend

2 Likes

Re: Car Or Wedding Ceremony! by BRAV0O(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
snadguy007:

u're on point on this , u no the guy can't just imagine not having his own car before the wedding and u no women nau , maybe she won't agree...

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Errors Made On First Date / To The Ladies / Funny Or Fact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.