Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady (775 Views)

See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke. / Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? / She Slapped Me n i messed up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by 9jagist(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Here is my Story, i just thought of it now and it made me laugh out loud and seen how foolish i was then.
some years back, i left Abuja, to Lagos for a brief holiday in the place i was born and brought up. though by then i neva jasi, and coming to Abuja earlier then made me more a JJC, so this is what happen,
I stay in Lagos for over three weeks, suddenly heavy Duty Conji, caught up with me, such that if i no do, na die i day so, though i dont want to patronize the Ashantis of Nigeria, because i hate such place, then i began to toast every baby in the area then, still no show, i came across my childhood female friend, and i don't know what to say or ask her to help me get a lady that knows the koko, dulling my self, one more week passed by, by that time the conji has gotten to my throat level wanting to pore out, so i let the cat out of the bag, by telling that child hood frnd of mine, my predicament, she said she is not available, but am i serious, yes i said, she then told me she has a frnd who will service me , on that faithful day of the agreement, i showed up, looking up i saw this beautiful, ukwulicious, damsel. then first thing that came to my mind was, are all this for me?, then i took her to the normal lungu in lasgidi, paid , then get down with her, from 1hr to 2hr, i had to pay extra to the hotel staff for over time. then we came out, i began to tell her how sweet she was, mess up no one, number two, it didn't occurred to me that i have to pay her, i neva new she was a runs girl, i taught we were but in same predicament and we were perfectly matched. so after the stroll, given her noting i told her bye. and she said noting and left, though i remembered there was a kind of look she gave me, thinking i would respond, but olodo like me in the game, i smiled back.
she then went and harassed that my childhood friend that linked us up. wow the next day no be small thing i see, better quarrel from her, she then told me to go and see her at least find her something.
still the JJC me, i called her then started telling her how am sorry for what happened and i have no money right now with me, but i had i gold ring on my finger, i then asked her to take it as a collateral, small thing that babe for slap the stupidity out of my eye, that was when she became angry and poured out her mind to me with all she said, she the asked me to get lost, and also called me a Ju Boi, this happened when i was in SS1, when i got to the university and became a badoo with women, understanding all that it takes to be surji boi, i can say i will get every girl i want. so today i was just reflecting on my life earlier before i became these badoo. this encounter poped into my brain, i smiled and decided to share it with you guys, every thing has a beginning.
Re: Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by Danhumprey: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by sammoe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
OP, even Danny thinks you're weird.
Bottom line: U NEED HELP!
Re: Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: undecided
you just read SH|T angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by 9jagist(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
its not my fault,

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Really Childish? / Urgent Advice On How Best To Propose To My Girlfriend / If You Are Called 10 Minutes To Your Wedding To Sign A $10m (n1.6bn) Contract,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.