Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

She Slapped Me n i messed up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me n i messed up (7540 Views)

Me N Bae / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / A Girl Saved My Life Today....guys Help Me N Thank God, Sincerely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
hey pals, its so funny or maybe sound stupid that i did not return the slap back. Bt my girl gave me a resounding slap when i was telling her some truthful hurtful words, she termed insult. What i did? I just cried a little and left the her to go down some bottle. Did i do wrong by not doing same? But i concluded that its ova. Though i havent told her yet. Advices needed.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Amya(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.

4 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Moesha22(f): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.
lmao
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Dondav(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
OK
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.
. . .Amya, any reason for ur outburst? Am a gentle man. Give me reasons 4 ur insults or forever remain dumb.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
You did the right thing by not hitting her back.

3 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Amya(f): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
She slapped you and you cried like a baby. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by nikkyshyne(f): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^ Elari

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cindyrella(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
She slaped you and you cried. So what?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: ^^ Elari
Nikky and Amya. Am nt ashamed that i cried. It wastnt d pains of the slap that made me cry but the fact that i did nt slap her back, becos the rage in me and my reaction would have made people like u nutty gals scream murder. So nw u knw my reason of crying : becos i didn't want to kill someone. So let the mock song flow. Peace

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
cindyrella: She slaped you and you cried. So what?
. . So know bitch
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cindyrella(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
elari: . . So know bitch
You are a foolish hediot! U are not even ashamed of ur self...
A woman slapped you,you cried like a baby..
and you are here calling someone a bitch Ode!

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by slimyem: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
elari: hey pals, its so funny or maybe sound stupid that i did not return the slap back. Bt my girl gave me a resounding slap when i was telling her some truthful hurtful words, she termed insult. What i did? I just cried a little and left the her to go down some bottle. Did i do wrong by not doing same? But i concluded that its ova. Though i havent told her yet. Advices needed.
elari: Nikky and Amya. Am nt ashamed that i cried. It wastnt d pains of the slap that made me cry but the fact that i did nt slap her back, becos the rage in me and my reaction would have made people like u nutty gals scream murder. So nw u knw my reason of crying : becos i didn't want to kill someone. So let the mock song flow. Peace
excuse me??
Are you rapping or what??
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Obviously you will receive more slaps before you exit this thread.

2 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by 2goodbobo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ode like you. Woman slap you and you come dey cry like tata. U nor dey shame
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by NnamdiN: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
dude u f u c k e d up mehn . Im anti-hitting women but u for no let am reach that levels na. U com cry join grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Bluemoon1(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
lol....sorry for laughing. but its good u didn't slap her. You must really like her to cry for her...i'm assuming the cry wasn't cos of the hotness of the slap but because of the issue that caused it?

3 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Gudintent: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
What makes a woman raise a hand to a man or vice versa?

Lack of respect!

I would have empathised with you but the fact that you cried gives me more concern than the resounding slap she gave you!!

U cried When you should have bundled her out like a piece of garbage!! U need to work on ur self bro, that slap was a wake up call. Learn from it and don't ever let anyone raise a hand to you.

Kudos on not hitting her back.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by UncleJJ(m): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Relationships r two complex. Bt let ds b a lesson. Girls r nt angels. Dnt say a wrd to her again.

It wiil be hard, bt now u have time fr the oda girl u like.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
elari, what was it you told your girl that made her slap you?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha....i don die o. Hahahahahahhahahahahahh...chai, God help mi. Nw tell mi y i shuld leave Nairaland. @Elari, ndo oooooo

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
fluid26, guy it a long tori. Even volume of unedited scripts no go fit contain am. @Cindyrella, i repeat that apart 4rm bin myopic and sensenless, u remain a bitch. Peace
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by honeycandy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
@OP, you're a true gentleman. Now don't allow peeps here make you regret not hitting her. Believe me, these people would be the first to condemn you if you had slapped her back. Now we'd like to know the "truthful, hurtful words" you said to her. But I can't imagine slapping my boyfriend for any reason sha. Cos the guy na giant. Is your girlfriend bigger than you

4 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cindyrella(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
elari: fluid26, guy it a long tori. Even volume of unedited scripts no go fit contain am. @Cindyrella, i repeat that apart 4rm bin myopic and sensenless, u remain a bitch. Peace
Hehehehehehe! I see why she slapped the fcckk outta you.
run along boy, go chop more slaps.

Ewu!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by wissezy: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Rofl
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
elari: fluid26, guy it a long tori. Even volume of unedited scripts no go fit contain am...

A brief summary would do just fine. Except of course, if it's too vulgar or embarrassing to mention here...
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
honeycandy: @OP, you're a true gentleman. Now don't allow peeps here make you regret not hitting her. Believe me, these people would be the first to condemn you if you had slapped her back. Now we'd like to know the "truthful, hurtful words" you said to her. But I can't imagine slapping my boyfriend for any reason sha. Cos the guy na giant. Is your girlfriend bigger than you
. . . Nay, am by far bigger.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
...i don die o...chai, God help mi...

Sweery, neva die o! I neva collect my own! cheesy
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
cindyrella:
Hehehehehehe! I see why she slapped the fcckk outta you.
run along boy, come and take yot ur share from me go chop more ass.

Ewu!
. . . Bitch, are u addicted to me or glued to my thread? No mata wat, i would not do u. Peace
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Your reaction (not the cry) is ok. But dude, for her to do that shows that she has been in control of the R/Ship.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by dabrake(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2012
Yield: You did the right thing by not hitting her back.
orisirisi
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by dabrake(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2012
If a woman wants me to treat her as one, then she should behave as one who deserves and command it. Any woman who raises her hand(s) at me will be treated as a gangster. God forgives, dabrake don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Embarrassing moment Wooing A Lady / Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? / See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.