Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (42030 Views)

Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nafizzey(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cybermugu1: Confused religion!
Ass.hole.... go get a life

You Faeces

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Kossyne(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Nigeria has its own moon. This is a land of possibilities.

I wouldn't be surprised if some folks start blaming GED for the "missing" moon.

Seriously, nothing about this country surprises me anymore.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by jericco1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na dem sabi oh. After I've eaten enough ram and some spicy rice now they want to shift it to tomorrow okay oh! I asked you guys what would the colour of the moon look like in case I saw any.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by searay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
I blame GEJ for this. He distracted the Satan
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders:

Towards booting out that rascal grin grin grin grin grin
nah

Beating that thug called omisore
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Islam and moon!
haba!
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by basty: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Holier than Saudi Arabians where Mohammed came from.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Jabioro: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
They r very good in lying,u can d head fumbling, what do u expect 4rm d body.terrorism and forms inhumanity..they r mediaval of world.,
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by leckson58(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
pls this report was not meant for anybody to abuse either religions. lets behave ourselves pls. fear Allah
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Adetayo100: nah

Beating that thug called omisore

August 9 is just a few days away
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Krisddon: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't get it twisted! The moon actually appeared but was a female moon. So, on sighting the moon-sighting call-me-tea which was made up of men then, she went back cos she was shy.
The moon sighted the call-me-tea instead of the call-me-tea sighting the moon.
*singing: I ce d moon, d moon ce me. God bless d moon & God bless....
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dis fasting no easy @ all,come see how dm muslims for ma area d pour spit eeh. A hungry man wud always see imaginary moon na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by leonshom(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why not face ur religion and make it a better one,or rather preach to them 2 4low ur religion. Never condemn any1 with their religion !
I keep wondering if pple like you do think b4 they make comment on such thread like diz !
Cuz there are terrorism issues sorrounding the religion right now does not mean we shud subject them to total condemnination,@least,u can show maturity for once ! I'm not a muslim and I won't condemn any1 cuz its a sin 2do so !
Do not judge a fellow man,xpecially on religious issue, abi u sef don make heaven already nii?

chronique: Islam!!! Such a funny and controversial religion.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
[size=18pt]The truth be told, the Sultan deliberately broke up the fast in order to get his bokos back to work bombing christian churches.[/size]

Because how can you reconcille the fact that Nigeria is the only country celebrating eid?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
jerseyboy:
Ok. Enjoy your slavery.

your progenitors are the slaves.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by maclatunji: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders:

People get a lashing for not fasting that's why and besides your copy-cat pseudo religious cultural import from Arabia is glaring off mark given that your Arab masters are still fasting. tongue

The facts on the ground already prove you ignorant. #LOL
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Armaggeddon: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: Chai boko haram don upload new moon

Another daft there.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by niceeric(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Now I feel very bad.....I actually helped in importing a sphere with led lights in it....I never knew it was gonna be used in this way!!!....

Anyways people. contact me for ur 100,000W Sun,...
big and small size dey, Stars,Moons and I av a few pieces of LED lightning flashers.....

Na joke I dey ooo
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by iconize(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun: Nigeria is also the only country in the world with a "South-South".
What does this tell you? Nigerians are m0rons as far as Geography is concerned.

I tell you man most Nigerians are illiterates...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
maclatunji:

The facts on the ground already prove you ignorant. #LOL

Your antecedents here on NL proves you are a muslim fanatic.

Get back to your Islam 4 Muslims only section tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by leonshom(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Then, wat are u actually doing here? I guess u shud be matured enuf 2knw what u want and wat u dnt !
waloma: [color=#990000][/color]Lols! What has this got to do for me? #islam haram undecidedLols! What has this got to do for me? #islam haram
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by leonshom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dry embarassed
JerryJJZ: Muslim, musli,. Muslim,,,, Abeg no need read d story, d title alone sef d mak me grief,,,,, see as i dey shame no ehnhn,,,,,, chai
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by fijiano202(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Armaggeddon:

Another daft there.
keep the sabbath day holy,i will reply u 2mao
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by maclatunji: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders:

Your antecedents here on NL proves you are a muslim fanatic.

Get back to your Islam 4 Muslims only section tongue

LOL.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
WombRaiders:

August 9 is just a few days away
sure, like 13days away

I hope ur guy accept defeat in good faith and doesn't create a nuisance of himself after the announcement of the winner
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by leonshom(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
leonshom(m): 8:11pm
Why not face ur religion and make it a better one,or rather preach to them 2 4low ur religion. Never condemn any1 with their religion !
I keep wondering if pple like you do think b4 they make comment on such thread like diz !
Cuz there are terrorism issues sorrounding the religion right now does not mean we shud subject them to total condemnination,@least,u can show maturity for once ! I'm not a muslim and I won't condemn any1 cuz its a sin 2do so !
Do not judge a fellow man,xpecially on religious issue, abi u sef don make heaven already nii?

Dragonking: Islam is a curse upon Nigeria and mankind as a whole..
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by 1metre: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
A demonstration of a failed Islamic system,the seer got disillusioned,paving more room for boko attack

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
maclatunji:

LOL.

Get murkina2 the hijab black ninja to ban me jus stop mentioning me tongue

boko
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by missile(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Blind sultan. No be only moon na star

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Waspy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nigeria National Moon sighting Committee lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided Na GEJ mah set this one sef up
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some countries in asia observed their sallah today e.g bangladesh grin just saw em' celebrating sallah
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: Some countries in asia observed their sallah today e.g bangladesh grin just saw em' celebrating sallah

Currently it is Monday in Asia

olodo grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students / Police Desert Streets In South East / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.