Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today (42049 Views)

Nigeria: Only Country Her President Travels While His People suffer - Trump / The Only Country In The World Where Muslims Want To Live With Xtians By Force. / President Goodluck Jonathan's Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by olapluto(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
a
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by IYANGBALI: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
usba: I don't see how this is the business of any Christian especially the goat luck maggot op. Leave muslims to sort themselves out. Thanks but no thanks mind your business goof luck assssssss wipes. Biko.
eyaaaaaaaa truth is bitter,your head of islam in Nigeria goofed and misled you people,anyway thanx for the public holidays

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
xtophy: #bringbackourmoon

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These assh0les actually worship the moon.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Josh1000: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: Chai boko haram don upload new moon
Extremely Hilarious
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
all those dolts opening there mouth to spew trash should save is there balderdash. sultan is the head of Muslims in Nigeria is opinion is finally. anyone not please should go and hug transform including the deranged habibulah al ilori.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by poiZon: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Stexy: ;DLol...moon sighting committee

funded with OYELmoney, chai chai
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Dragonking: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Islam is a curse upon Nigeria and mankind as a whole..

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
olapluto: According to this map, it will be extremely hard for someone in Nigeria to see the moon as at 24 hours ago. The new moon is out anyways. 1% Full as of now. http://www.crescentwatch.org/cgi-bin/cw.cgi
na hunger cause am,hunger no good for body

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by zicjoe(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: Chai boko haram don upload new moon
when will u stop relating anything muslim with bokoharam
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by pinpinkay: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
#bringBackOurMoon
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by IYANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dragonking: Islam is a curse upon Nigeria and mankind as a whole..
gbam
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Virus777: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please tell me something else, I don't give a fuuk bout a religion that has brought immense terror, suffering, violence and brutal killings to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: all those dolts opening there mouth to spew trash should save is there balderdash. sultan is the head of Muslims in Nigeria is opinion is finally. anyone not please should go and hug transform including the deranged habibulah al ilori.
eyaaaaaaaaA sorry. The thing pain you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by myspnigeria: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
NO LELE
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by terryems: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Maloo guys want chop meat by fire by thunder

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by fijiano202(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
zicjoe: when will u stop relating anything muslim with bokoharam
because boko haram are christains right?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Just watch the Sultan blame the Presidency for this

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
ridewithuzo: This is uncalled for, even me that is not a muslim knows that it should be on monday.
well the sultan cant be blame for this... a muslim frd of mine told me that any muslim that sights the moon shd report it to any islamic leader, which will now be forwarded to the sultan so that he can announce the commencement of eid fitr. and since many people claimed they have seen the moon, the sultan will be left with no option than to declared eid fitr the next day...
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by lakad4u(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Cybermugu1: Confused religion!
why are some people like showing there leve of ignorant?can anybody tell you your own religion is confused?this issue of religion is something that has been existing even before the existence of your great gran fathers,why can't you just read and close the page if you know you have nothing special ot intelligent to say....anyway,am a christain but I hate it when people say rubbish to another religion because we serve the same God..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by phillycute(f): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na today? Muslim celebration is always two days in nigeria, hausas celebrate different day nd yoruba muslims another separate days...

Pls dnt ever qoute me or send me pm if u dnt want thunder to fire ur bumbum!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
y Nigeria things dey always dey different even moon sighting self
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Well, many muslims especially in South West are celebrating tomorrow. So, slowpokes talking shit, take note!

Is it all christians that celebrate Christmas on same day? Some don't even celebrate it at all. So, confusion everywhere.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boko haram must not hear this. They will add this as one of their grievances against the nigerian government

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by LMAyedun(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: the dude is right... am a xtian and i dont see how the muslim sighting of the moon becomes a prob of any xtian.... anyway i know you are one Igbo. people should learn to mind their business and respect other folks religion.. and am very sure you didnt even go to church today and here you are dabbling into other folks religion. smh
Get a life dude.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by anago9010(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
IYANGBALI: eyaaaaaaaaA sorry. The thing pain you

the discuss is beyond your non functional brain. even if I open your cranium and pour the matter into your shea butter melting like brain, you won't still understand.
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by odehaj: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
superior1: The religion of astrology
U mean d Moon god?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by bandyboy: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
datguru: Wetin concern me ? If they like let them celebrate next year or never celebrate at all . Its none of my business .

#Onlybigotswillquoteme
idiot......who say make u comment wen u no say e no concern u.mumu
datguru: Wetin concern me ? If they like let them celebrate next year or never celebrate at all . Its none of my business .

#Onlybigotswillquoteme
idiot......who say make u comment wen u no say e no concern u.mumu
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
[img]http://www.aaj.tv/gallery/118096_news_image.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]There is no phucking moon! Wadya mean they saw it in Arewastan?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Sixix: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
anago9010: all those dolts opening there mouth to spew trash should save is there balderdash. sultan is the head of Muslims in Nigeria is opinion is finally. anyone not please should go and hug transform including the deranged habibulah al ilori.
aad

Head of muslims ko head of muslims ni, he is the head of hausa states not Odua states, The world knows Fulani conquered lands and the last time i checked they were only successful in Ilorin. Mind you, this is not the first time nor would this be the last Northern Nigeria's moon sightings would be based on hearsays, if it had been a Westerner the reverse would have the case.

I cant respect a leader whose followers find it hard to pray behind us,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by Airforce1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chillisauce: grin grin

What a funny country.
Were did the moon come from?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

where is Musiwa when u need him? grin
Re: Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today by mencade5(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
hmmmm....nigeria

Some girls thought Ebola is another
Hit song like DOROBUCCI, they have
started changing their names to
Ebolasexy, EbolaDiva, Ebola Pearl,
EbolaChic, EbolaDuchess, EbolaCutie.
Etc... Abeg someone should inform them that Ebola na disease o... I don talk
my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.