Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68195 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dominiquez:

I am not paid as they pay a supporter of APC militant like you. I have seen,touched and witnessed a fresh air is all about. Ask those guys on YouWin grant and they can testify.

supporter of APC is a sin stop it.
Confusionist
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Sibrah: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Northern vs Southern wing of The PDP playing politics with the life of he who makes them insecure. Imagine if they succeeded i can see Tinubu being next in line.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by tarryT(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Logged in, saw headline on front-page ...was like HOLYSHIT!!!

Opened tread, rushed to the source of the news -OSUNDEFENDER : Shock my head in disappointment. The only taught on my mind was..
how low can this jweeds go?

Went trough few comments, .. I couldn't phantom why the APC e-rats where happy and dancing like frustrated witches all over the place.

Assuming this APC propaganda have any atom of truth, .the next question is..

WTF can they do

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Tex42(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
ideology:
Bokowood
lol!

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
chibuike65: The guy that dress like a lady is a mad man the said the mother have been looking for him

Now you will say that because he spilled the beans. That bearded lunatic Asari Dokubo will murder to ensure his criminal contract continues in connivance with the equally corrupt president we have. I wonder how many people are on the list of this pot bellied thug.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by philips70(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dominiquez:

Serious shame on you. I never said i am a beneficiary of YouWin i just let you know one way your fellow youths have been empowered by this wonderful government. For your info my life is much more better than yours, thats why all your prayers has been to be like me. We don't shout we live it.

Yes you live it from crumbs gotten from the loot going on in the current government but it shall not be for long. We have seen hangers on from yesteryears who are paupers today. You are not the first. Meanwhile, you don't even know me or my life. I am a professional who is more than gainfully employed but this forum is not meant to be a brag platform but an information platform until your likes made it what it is today. The shame is on you. Youwin is your yardstick for measuring a performing government with all its attendant failures. I weep for most of you and surely you shall reap all you sow today.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by SOUNDKING: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
The script writer, producers,directors and the actors of this nollywood action movies taking place up North, you all should know that Nigerians aren't nuts. Haba, u can imagin.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
philips70:

Yes you live it from crumbs gotten from the loot going on in the current government but it shall not be for long. We have seen hangers on from yesteryears who are paupers today. You are not the first. Meanwhile, you don't even know me or my life. I am a professional who is more than gainfully employed but this forum is not meant to be a brag platform but an information platform until your likes made it what it is today. The shame is on you. Youwin is your yardstick for measuring a performing government with all its attendant failures. I weep for most of you and surely you shall reap all you sow today.

Am a professional too in my chosen field and never depends on government. All you are clamoring for is to for power to be given to the wicked souls who have wasted the opportunities they've gotten in the past. GEJ is the best for now, APC and their sponsors will never be friendly to our nations economy. Lagos under Tinubu is an example, Saraki to Kwara etc.
Lets reject supporters of APC.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
RebelLeader15:

Its a combine work written by OSUNdefenders, KANOmidfielders and ONITSHAstrikers

Directed by Chief Lier Muhammed

Sponsored by BOKO HARAM and APC
It looks like you are familiar with those behind the scenes, You be their Publicist abi grin
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
RoyalRoy: If the gay dude had named Atiku or some other northern elements as the mastermind am sure loads of ignoramus here will jump up in ecstacy screaming and shouting.

Now that the moronic and loud mouthed monkey called Asari has been nameed, they say the story is false!!!

Naija which way?

Seems most of the youths here in this country are so poor intellectually. Arguing here on Nairaland most times is like a lion and rat arguing who is the bigger animal.
as if u are rich upstairs
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by philips70(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dominiquez:

Am a professional too in my chosen field and never depends on government. All you are clamoring for is to for power to be given to the wicked souls who have wasted the opportunities they've gotten in the past. GEJ is the best for now, APC and their sponsors will never be friendly to our nations economy. Lagos under Tinubu is an example, Saraki to Kwara etc.
Lets reject supporters of APC.

[b]You GEJites are fond of name calling and finger pointing. Even if GEJ cannot wee it is either Tinubu or Buhari. I wonder how old are you for you to be talking about Lagos under Tinubu as an example of wasted economy. FYI I do not belong to APC neither am I their advocate. The people I know and hold accountable are the PDP whether under OBJ or GEJ who have squandered trillions of Naira since 1999 and are still squandering more with wanton looting and siphoning of more trillions through phony pipeline protection contracts and protection of our waterways yet millions of barrels of crude are still daily reported missing. I do not even want to go into the contentious missing billion dollars here. Mr Dominiquez, neither Tinubu nor Buhari have been in government in Aso Rock since 1999 so I do not have any business with them. I hail from Delta state and the PDP have been holding sway there and Abuja since 1999 and they remain my focus knowing all the destructions they have caused all these years and I do not see any meaningful change rather a seemingly myopic and pseudo-ethnic agenda that is the order of the day. Finally, count me out of any form of bigotism. My spirit and soul resent it in totality.[/b]
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Buddhar(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
The Bell of SALVATION is still Ringing, Hearken to the VOICE of REDEMPTION, Confess your SINS and accept JESUS as your LORD & SAVIOR before the END comes. Pls do not Harden your Heart after which cometh DESTRUCTION. Hell is Real,
Gud morning.
For further explaination call, 07039388167. Pls re-broadcast.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Buking1: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by hansad: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2014
So long ethno/religious bigotry makes you refuse to accept that GEJ administration has made more positive developments in Nigeria than his predecesors, so long you must continue to weep and accuse people of receiving bribe to highlight the positive developments made by GEJ. Without war levied by your friends against GEJ, he could have taken Nigeria to the heights least expected by Nigerians.
philips70:

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by shgam(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2014
Can any body tel me y dat bastak wearing ladis cloth
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Omeizy: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2014
undecidedI believe we need international insight into dis Insurgency.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by jookco(m): 2:27am On Jul 30, 2014
jakiedudu: Support our military fight terrorism.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Seems most of the youths here in this country are so poor intellectually

U are 100% accurate but its quiet unfortunate to see ur name on the No1 spot on the list.

What happened?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ceo003: 5:10am On Jul 30, 2014
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>> http://
www.nairaland.com/1830901/braziillian-hair-
sale
www.nairaland.com/1830904/fairly-used-6kva-
dieselsoundproofed-kipor
www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-sale
www.nairaland.com/1829556/6.5kva-diesel-
generator-sale

www.nairaland.com/1830901/braziillian-hair-
sale
www.nairaland.com/1830904/fairly-used-6kva-
dieselsoundproofed-kipor
www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-sale
www.nairaland.com/1829556/6.5kva-diesel-
generator-sale
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ISP1KSDATROOF: 5:35am On Jul 30, 2014
tarryT: Logged in, saw headline on front-page ...was like HOLYSHIT!!!

Opened tread, rushed to the source of the news -OSUNDEFENDER : Shock my head in disappointment. The only taught on my mind was..

how low can this jweeds go?

Went trough few comments, .. I couldn't phantom why the APC e-rats where happy and dancing like frustrated witches all over the place.

Assuming this APC propaganda have any atom of truth, .the next question is..

WTF can they do

Instead of wasting time on politics, maybe you should spend more time reading and trying to brush up on your grammar.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by philips70(m): 5:51am On Jul 30, 2014
hansad: So long ethno/religious bigotry makes you refuse to accept that GEJ administration has made more positive developments in Nigeria than his predecesors, so long you must continue to weep and accuse people of receiving bribe to highlight the positive developments made by GEJ. Without war levied by your friends against GEJ, he could have taken Nigeria to the heights least expected by Nigerians.

[b]
Israel as a country has been fighting wars since Jesus and Mohammed died. Am yet to see how that stopped their governments from taking them to expected heights. You guys should stop these lame excuses. GEJ is a monumental failure that lack the wherewithal to take a great country like Nigeria to the next level in this digital era. I wonder which friends you are talking about. I guess Senator Alli Modu Sheriff, Shekarau, Bafarawa etc are a chunk of the friends you refer to. These same "my friends" so much made him to embrace corruption plus harbor and romance very corrupt individuals like icing over cakes. Lazy farmers blaming their farm implements since 1876. And FYI am no BIGOT rather majority of you are. Am a bonafide Niger Deltan and a staunch Christian. I just don't have a space in my face to put on that religious and ethnic lens most of you wear. Also my indices for measuring developments are far higher than yours plus my expectations from my government far outweighs what low reasoning folks like you and your counterparts expect. So don't be too angry at me.[/b]
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2014
People can lie!!!! Chai, they just churn the sh(t up like it's. Movie script. I never see! Mtchewww!!

YeaYeaNot
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Luggi007(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2014
which one be osun defender again? nothing person no go see for this NL sef.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by biomedixexcel(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Let's see where it will end
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by RebelLeader15(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2014
DahtDopeBoi: It looks like you are familiar with those behind the scenes, You be their Publicist abi grin
APC are known for blackmailing other parties, so its not a new strategy to us.......
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by RebelLeader15(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2014
philips70:

[b]
Israel as a country has been fighting wars since Jesus and Mohammed died. Am yet to see how that stopped their governments from taking them to expected heights. You guys should stop these lame excuses. GEJ is a monumental failure that lack the wherewithal to take a great country like Nigeria to the next level in this digital era. I wonder which friends you are talking about. I guess Senator Alli Modu Sheriff, Shekarau, Bafarawa etc are a chunk of the friends you refer to. These same "my friends" so much made him to embrace corruption plus harbor and romance very corrupt individuals like icing over cakes. Lazy farmers blaming their farm implements since 1876. And FYI am no BIGOT rather majority of you are. Am a bonafide Niger Deltan and a staunch Christian. I just don't have a space in my face to put on that religious and ethnic lens most of you wear. Also my indices for measuring developments are far higher than yours plus my expectations from my government far outweighs what low reasoning folks like you and your counterparts expect. So don't be too angry at me.[/b]
Weldon oooo, Mr Agbor Dancer
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by donodion(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2014
ilugunboy:

When there is no free flow and readily available information....people speculates...sometimes dangerous rumors that can set a country on fire.

We in the era of politics of intense calculations...at the end of it all...the losers will be NIGERIA and ordinary Nigerians.
very correct

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by tarryT(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF: Instead of wasting time on politics, maybe you should spend more time reading and trying to brush up on your grammar.

Is that all you can say Mr. Grammar. I suspect you know the meaning of autocorrect. Have a nice day.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
busterr:

oboy shut the fvck up oldie!! We know the truth when we see them. You can't come out to rubbish anybody in the media and we buy that easily you know why?? Unlike you bigots most nigerians are intelligent. And mark my word, this story is hoax, if you're not okay with that go smash your phone.

And one more thing
shut the fvck up

For your mind now u have spoken like an intelligent Nigerian. Fool. A 22 year old oldie, yeah!!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by nagoma(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
M4gunners: Nobody can stoped Asari from saying the truth, not even this cheap blackmailing.

Asari Dokubo , the monster with somatic growth and the brain of Jelly fish has got a fan here!

No wonder these niggas can vote for Jonathan.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by samplegirl(f): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
That is the name they told him to mention?

Nonsense!!!!

Where did they meet?

Nonsense again!!!

For those of you who are beating the drums of war, promoting discord and hatred hmmm!, when they come WE will all be casualties. Learn from history and the things happening around you.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by samplegirl(f): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin

Credible source indeed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.