Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68203 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by bonnybonco: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
So a Southerner paid a Northern suicide bomber to kill a Northern leader, or a Muslim paid a muslim suicide bomber to kill a Muslirn Leader . No no no a Terrorist paid a Terrorist to kill a Terrorist.
SOURCE: Osun Defender ko, Oshogbo Protector ni. Story Story
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by imustsaymymindo: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
that guy is not gay anything. Someone wearing bra disguising as a girl in a naija market? Wasnt it reported he was on hijab?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by sokera: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
IF TRULY BUHARI KNOWS ABOUT BOKO HARAM IN THIS COUNTRY THEN I AM SURE GEJ WOULD HAVE USE HIS POST AND POWER TO PERSECUTE HIM LONG TIME AGO BECAUSE THEY ARE BIG TIME OPPONENT, THIS TELLS ALL THAT GEJ KNOWS SOMETHING WE ALL DON'T KNOW ABOUT BOKO HARAM. WHICH EVER WAY I CURSE WHO EVER IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM , MAY THEY NEVER KNOW PEACE ....

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by JurassicPark: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Junk Journalism + Dangerous Politicking is a lethal recipe for the entity called Nigeria #BeWarned
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Erotex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice joke from Akpors
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Funniez: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chai! Greatest lie of the century!! So d so-called suspect survived d bomb blast Chai! So d guy don become Bruce-lee abi?? After detonating a bomb, you survived without even any wound while abt 80 persons died Chai! And even after ur survival, u culdnt even get away frm d scene, but hanged around and was caught And then after being beaten by old police men, u quicky chose Asari Dokubu who is in far away south-south as ur sponsorer Now pls answer d folowin: 1. What is ur relationship with Dokubo?. 2. Who are the other four persons and where did he give u guys d money?. How did u survive d blast? I mean a BOMB blasted by yourself And b4 I forget, I tink this is d kind of ppl we want on our front line troops so dat they can survive bokoharam bomb blasts nd move on into Sambisa forest... My 2 cents
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lekums: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
In the news again?
Check out this video of Asari Dokubo threatening President Jonathan on Live TV. It is an interview on Silverbird Television Network Station.
Below is the link to the Video on YouTube.
Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxHAUAnLOmk
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Boblegacy10: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Crystal clear conspiracy theory
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by royalblood21: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
pendusky: No the Topic should go thus

"Buhari Paid Osundefenders newspaper to blackmail Dokubo-asari"

and

"Osundefender Paid Obiagelli To blackmail Dokubo-asari on Nairaland" and other Naija social networks.

Wetin I no go see for this Country!! Rubbish!!!. undecided undecided undecided undecided
U r a goat!!!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=179337
only God knowns true news in Nigeria .Poster do not try to deceive a whole nation for political gain
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lanceslot: Trash! MOD should throw this rubbish into the dustbin asap.
it become trash,because u don't want to know d truth.but it will not be rubbish dat buhari plan his own death
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=berem]Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin[/quoti

is obinoscopy a mod.?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
lalasticlala:
na today you join nairaland? You no know before? He's a Supermod just like mukina.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by BaddieKay(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
This is the 1st time these suspects re actually talking and making confessions..,bur my question is did he fly out of the car before detonating the bomb cause from the pic we saw he wasn't hurt except for the beating he received from the angry mob..*And what have the NPF done to apprehend the other four people who were also paid to kill only Buhari?The guy should bring statement of his account so we know if he even has any money in it.
That's why I love Americans,by now Asari should hv been interrogated,Even Buhari sef...But this story will jx die soonest
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by anytexy: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Miscellaneous:

how do u know it's a lie? I just wanna know.... don't think I'm a northerner ooo . I'm from the south-south ...but wanna know ur reason
The bomb blast and the arrest are stage managed. From the very day they made that arrest I said it was all lies. Come to think of it. Buhari said the bomber was following them to a point where he detonated the bomb. Now the so called security arrested the bomber unhurt trying to sneak into the crowd. Does it make sense to u? And upon all the arrest they have made it is only this suspect that has reviewed information. saying he was paid to kill Buhari. So the ones they have been killing who paid them? Oga, na politics joor.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: na today you join nairaland? You no know before? He's a Supermod just like mukina.

lol.

I guess mod in politics section
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by M4gunners: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nobody can stoped Asari from saying the truth, not even this cheap blackmailing.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
This report is incoherent. can't even comprehend what the report is really talking about.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by royalblood21: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
bloodykiller: oya wetin una dey wait go and arrest him naa abi no be attempted murder again?

silly apc with a drum of lies.
thats why they are not going anywhere they will remain opposition till eternity because an average Nigerian hates lies
The way ur ancestors hate U....
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Donlino(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
MEhn Nigerians are FúçkëÐ úþ I swear!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by roufy235(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: na today you join nairaland? You no know before? He's a Supermod just like mukina.

OK, I just checked obinoscopy out, he's a super mod o.

OK good to know.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by pendusky(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
royalblood21:
U r a goat!!!
God bless you Sire.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Tonischuller(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Clerverly: It has been the desires of Asari Dokubo and jonathan to kill Buhari!
. ..Poor minded {sumtin}......yhu talk/write in public Forum as though yhu gossiping in ur grandma's hut...be a lil bit enigmatic in ur accusations,especially wen yhu r nt sure....Poor little {sumtin} ,I Pray yhu dnt die b4 ur time
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by mike404(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
JEITO: Fulani girl with Fulani sense.
THANK ME LATER
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by activatenigeria: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=179337

This post is not only dumb but its also wack..............seriously Osun defender or what ever you call yourself needs to be sued .............how on earth did this post even make the front page?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by asadike(f): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Asari wuld av died of laughter by nw. I nw belive dis propaganda of a tin.Wel, i op dis people are nt planning a war btw boko and militant boys? My hand no dey o.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ukandi1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
RoyalRoy: If the gay dude had named Atiku or some other northern elements as the mastermind am sure loads of ignoramus here will jump up in ecstacy screaming and shouting.

Now that the moronic and loud mouthed monkey called Asari has been nameed, they say the story is false!!!

Naija which way?

Seems most of the youths here in this country are so poor intellectually. Arguing here on Nairaland most times is like a lion and rat arguing who is the bigger animal.

Absolute rubbish.. Do something more meaningful wit ur time..
Just an advice....
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ukandi1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
activatenigeria:

This post is not only dumb but its also wack..............seriously Osun defender or what ever you call yourself needs to be sued .............how on earth did this post even make the front page?

i folo wonder oh......!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by donnish(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Clerverly: It has been the desires of Asari Dokubo and jonathan to kill Buhari!

I have been xpetin this kinda comment....I kn say one of abokis wil like to link dis 2 bro jay... Do u guys need a prophet to tell u dat buhari planned all this?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by mikey2fin: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
We are busy gossiping while Boko haram are killing and government are looting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.