Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68206 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Alatise247(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
muslim kiling muslim in holy month of ramadan....haha!!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
APContherun:
Obiagelli:

we are in dangerous times. Politicians cooking war, citizens gathering fire wood for them, unfortunately politicians always get to eat the spoils.

Aren't you ashamed posting such crap here?

..And what is crappy about the post?.. That statement seems like the ONLY truthful and reasonable statement in this entire thread

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by legendsilver(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
busterr:

oboy shut the fvck up oldie!! We know the truth when we see them. You can't come out to rubbish anybody in the media and we buy that easily you know why?? Unlike you bigots most nigerians are intelligent. And mark my word, this story is hoax, if you're not okay with that go smash your phone.

And one more thing

shut the fvck up
why castigate him, do u av a better way or prove to show your criminal asari dokunbo is free of this charge? Or you are scared it might drag ur clueless GEJ out on the floor? Blind bigot
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Una don start, dis is a set up, now i believe. 9ja i hail O
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Miscellaneous(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility: Lies from the pit of hell

how do u know it's a lie? I just wanna know.... don't think I'm a northerner ooo . I'm from the south-south ...but wanna know ur reason
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by angelo82: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
70% possible!This Asari guy is always upfront on this BokoHaram issue and when the Americans special forces that came to Nigeria recently were closing in on the sponsors of BokoHaram and that was when Asari went to the press that he met the founders of BokoHaram in Prison and that the sect was formed in that prison.And don't forget he was arrested for been the sponsor of BokoHaram in Republic Of Benin…...
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by DahtDopeBoi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
kwis: [size=13pt]People are blinded by their need to speak against the opposition, where have Nigerians thrown the ability to weigh issues and be rational before judging. Someone was almost killed, the cross dresser confessed it was a man who could be responsible and all you can say is propaganda? I swear Nigerians are their worst enemy. Nigerians deserve all they are today, every single bit of corruption, injustice. Tired of the breed of irrational and tribalistic individuals on this forum (most of who are kids anyway).[/size]
Orthopedically Speaking, Bros Bone talk!
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by DahtDopeBoi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Alatise247: muslim kiling muslim in holy month of ramadan....haha!!
As in eh! I folo u laff grin
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by JEITO: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anybody that believes Asari Dokubo had a hand the attempt on Buhari, is just st***id.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=RoyalRoy][font=Georgia][size=10pt]
IT DOESN'T DEMANDS D KNOWLEDGE OF A ROCKET SCIENTIST 2 SEE&READ BE2WIN D STORY DAT DIS IS A COCK&BULL BLACKMAILIN WHICH D ONLY BENEFICIARY IS JAJANWEEDIANS! it rminds me how far som people wil go 2 win
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by JEITO: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: No wonder the obesed and pot belly cretin has been carrying the assasination attempt of Buhari's matter on his head and yarning dust.

igbo girl with fulani sense.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by gudnex22(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
so this is why buhari staged the bombing
hmmmmmmmm deris GOD OO
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Btruth: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Though I'm an APC supporter, .....but I'm not buying this. Let the police do a proper investigations. No room for propaganda here.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by duni04(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Obiagelli: we are in dangerous times. Politicians cooking war, citizens gathering fire wood for them, unfortunately politicians always get to eat the spoils.
Words from a wise woman
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
undecided

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Senchuks: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rubbish
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hhhhmm... The Unfolding drama, Asa Doc don join Boko...
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
There'll never be peace in Nigeria; SO much hate even between the political parties and her supporters.

if the story is true, how come only Osundefender seems to be reporting it? the last time i checked, they don't exist outside Osun- so where did they get the news from?

BTW, Asari is a clown and is capable of such, i aint holding brief for him. Nevertheless, the news dont seem true, but the rate at which the APC guys believe this and start the e-fights is appalling.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
As part of the president Goodluck AGENDA for National transformation and economic development for Nigeria, all Nigerian graduates are going to be entitled to job opportunities and #50,000 monthly whether u are working or not. This program is being executed tuner a body known as TAN meaning TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR NIGERIANS. registration closes 31st of July and all Nigerian graduates will start receiving their monthly allowance of #50.000 effect from September. Please click the link below to register before registration closes 31st July. http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=59354
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
I want to see the end of this dance of shame. We are here doing e-war whereas the main characters of this movie called NIGERIA know where to meet and laugh together like over fed baboons in a crazy party. #MyHandsCrossedWaiting
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ideology(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
If the story is true, that Dokubo paid for Buhari's assassination, lol

Here's the greater truth, Buhari is the actual planner, to create an impression that he's (APC) not one of the sponsors of BH. To cover up his tracts, he made them mention Dokubo.

APC now has the impetus to call international bodies to prove their innocence, why did they wait till now??

#Janjeweed ideology
gudnex22: so this is why buhari staged the bombing
hmmmmmmmm deris GOD OO

Lol,
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by 2kris(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Any body accussing asari should remember he washed his hands the next day buhari was attacked.......and for the guy that said he paid him lied because he wanted to be arrested..as for me he should be rebeaten for him to confess who sent him again
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by kendrick93(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
buhari deserves no pity whatsoever
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Tex42(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buhari vs Dokubo. this is truely a home made action film.fingers crossed.hope this film lasts longer than the Bollywood movies.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by joideviv(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
I would have love to follow this thread but the first statement flawed- homosexual cross-dresser- My question is to know whether cross-dressers on a suicide bombing missions are homesexuals? #Argumentum ad ignoratum
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by 2kris(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin
abeg which truth na wa ohh shocked
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by ideology(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tex42: Buhari vs Dokubo. this is truely a home made action film.fingers crossed.hope this film lasts longer than the Bollywood movies.
Bokowood
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by hisxlency: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
All this boko suspects dat have being arrested in the past, non of them have given out any information as to who sent them, now why is this staged bombing having a suspected sponsor without even much torture, at least is not even a week old slf
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
THIS WAR YOU GUYS ARE ASKING FOR WHEN IT COMES I'M NOT SURE YOU GUYS CAN HANDLE IT o sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.