Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? (4461 Views)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
chibwike: fine fine fine...preparing for ma exams tommorow.
wow same here but mine is on thursday.....wishing you the best of luck anyway
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: wow same here but mine is on thursday.....wishing you the best of luck anyway
same here...wat school.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: omq......from what you just said.....i believe you are one of those guys that believe that relationships without sex is baseless.....but Bro sorry to burst your bubbles.....there are a whole lot you can gain from a relationship other than sex.....did you forget the emotional benefits...the satisfaction that comes from being love.....the joy in giving*obviously when you decide to love someone..you are indirectly giving* Givers never lack....this and many more should be considered enough in a relationship.....and sex has to be the least.......and ohh yes am gonna be doing him a damn favour by giving him my body.....cause he should remember that we are just dating....and people change!
wat is dis one sayin for heaven sake!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
chibwike: same here...wat school.
abia state university
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: abia state university
owke,cool...can i ask further questions...or shud i stop here.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
chibwike: owke,cool...can i ask further questions...or shud i stop here.
.lol no problem...you can ask your questions
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: .lol no problem...you can ask your questions
owke...wat course?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jenams: wat is dis one sayin for heaven sake!
she is right...
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
chibwike: owke...wat course?
microbiology.....hey hey hey what about you....what uni and what course??
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: microbiology.....hey hey hey what about you....what uni and what course??
federal polytechnic oko...computer science....wat level re u in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Father Made Love To My Wife – Gbenga Obasanjo / Please A Sister Needs Your Help / Simple Sudanese Henna♡♡••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.