Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? (4482 Views)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:

help me beg her abeg grin grin
lol bro you go settle me ni for begging her
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
Na that one bad pass na. The one wey go make u body resemble mermaid? grin
wetin go carry your eye go for the girl backside.....jst look @ her face jawe.........they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.....so behold the face ni not the backside
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
sexylogan:

I don't want the person I will quote to become clinically depressed.

clinically depressed ko......... Abeg talk jawe
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
most tym she gives me the greenlight...buh i just cant..i do feel guilty....the love is just so strong.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Dolcilicious(f): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: yes of course there must be string attached. My strings is bizness agreement. I don't do free sex and not with any man but men with name power and money.
Aye mi o,really?i be learner niyen o shockedshocked
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by mydex93(f): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
youngds: Hmmm... Dudd u'r weird oh! If u can't av sex wid sumone u luv den dere is certainly something wrong with you undecided
Wow...did you just type ds out..God help you ooooo.. to starting viewing tinz in a Godly perspective
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by stinggy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol bro you go settle me ni for begging her
sure! french kisses await u cheesy
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Manweysabi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
chibwike: most tym she gives me the greenlight...buh i just cant..i do feel guilty....the love is just so strong.

Lol...

But you can do it with someone you don't love?

What if you find out she's doing it with another guy, will you still love her?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Valwezzy: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes of course. Lots of men have sex with me with no emotional attachment. Sex comes in different form. There is bizness sex, flings, emotional sex, union sex, one night stands etc

#FALLS FROM MAGGI CUBE#...LOTS OF MEN??

Sister, ur case gidi gan oo

#OshoFreeFuck#

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xp17(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol i accept........it is better than being a girl every man has had jst because sex ain't a big deal
word!

I endorse her for the searching folks
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Oyinlomoa(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: True.....i can't open my legs for a guy am truely in love with.....if he really wants to have a carnal knowledge of me.......He should marry me right now...lol

But u can open ur legs for a guy u don't love ?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Oyinlomoa:

But u can open ur legs for a guy u don't love ?
lol if i can't give it to my man then the other guys won't be an exception
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
xp17: word!

I endorse her for the searching folks
...lol......i never reach o
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Lol
stinggy:
sure! french kisses await u cheesy
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by youngds: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
mydex93: Wow...did you just type ds out..God help you ooooo.. to starting viewing tinz in a Godly perspective

Hey! Why d pretence? Der's a clear differenc btw like & love,i believe if any ok person luv sum1 i mean opposite sexxx, i dnt tink sexxxx is not part of d package! To b honest dats d 1st tin! We human we av emotions and feelings we av to feed
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by mydex93(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
youngds:

Hey! Why d pretence? Der's a clear differenc btw like & love,i believe if any ok person luv sum1 i mean opposite sexxx, i dnt tink sexxxx is not part of d package! To b honest dats d 1st tin! We human we av emotions and feelings we av to feed
...Pretence!!!...ds aint pretence...You talk as if ur still a boy..Cos boys dnt go in2 a relatnship for free rada dey come luking for sex..Well if you are a christain, d bible says in 1corinth 16:18 or thereabt that we shud flee every appearance of evil..also flee fornication..Mind you d key to a successful relatnship is nt kissing,holding hands, sex its simply understanding(getting wisdom and knowledge to both push through@least)read prov24vs3..Look Sex btw married pple is perfectly right in d sight of God but btw. Unmarried pple is a sin that can bring judgement 4rm God..See its nt d ring that makes pple married1stcorinth6vs45..sex is what actually binds pple 2geda as predestined by God..Sexual immorality can drain ur life and destroy ur life..also check pro5vs7-9..am sure that wen you go tru all ds scriptures, d Lord wud open d eye of ur understanding to view tinz differently
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by mydex93(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
youngds:

youngds:

...Pretence!!!...ds aint pretence...You talk as if ur still a boy..Cos boys dnt go in2 a relatnship for free rada dey come luking for sex..Well if you are a christain, d bible says in 1corinth 16:18 or thereabt that we shud flee every appearance of evil..also flee fornication..Mind you d key to a successful relatnship is nt kissing,holding hands, sex its simply understanding(getting wisdom and knowledge to both push through@least)read prov24vs3..Look Sex btw married pple is perfectly right in d sight of God but btw. Unmarried pple is a sin that can bring judgement 4rm God..See its nt d ring that makes pple married1stcorinth6vs45..sex is what actually binds pple 2geda as predestined by God..Sexual immorality can drain ur life and destroy ur life..also check pro5vs7-9..am sure that wen you go tru all ds scriptures, d Lord wud open d eye of ur understanding to view tinz differently
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by mydex93(f): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
youngds:

and if ...all in d name of Love as you may call it starting aving sex with one lady and you both break up,I want you to knw that she left with a part of you and you too with a part of her cos dts d effect of sex..its a binding force...and you eventually do that with over 5diff ladies b4 you eventually decide on settling down with one..abeg wetin go come remain for ur bodyif d whole 5of em left with a part of you...bro abeg I love you dearly na ein make me dey talk all ds oooo..Personally, I don't ever like commenting on nairaland..I only come here read, laugh and zoom off..but I guess ur special
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by holusormi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't know why small boys on niarland are very quick to call girls doing their own thing ashewo. Look you had better have your DNA checked for its only a woman that can tell the real father of her kid. Ask ur mama well who be ur papa...because Na ur mama I resemble.

Don't mind them jarwe, you are being real and thats a rare characteristic in nowadays girls, btw I haff 500 naira cash,,how many round can I go?..since we all know say u be ashi..pls don't cuss
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=jennylove7575]Yes of course. Lots of men have sex with me with no emotional attachment. There is bizness sex [quote] sori ma'm. Wat do u do for a livin?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2014
ShirelleBaby: So u romance a girl u truly love den u can't sex kus u are?BORN AGAIN?mtchewww-it is that worldly LOVE that will make u both lose in passion and consummate it with a passionate love making?if u are for God be for God and stop being silly!!
we've got some intelligent, real n solid females on nairaland afterall. Let them continue to dciv themselves my dear, na only mumu go agree to date them. Cheers to u dear @shirellebaby can I be ur friend? Just friends pls.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
xynerise:
Don't condemn fornication if you kiss and romance before marriage grin
GBAM! case closed!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: lol if i can't give it to my man then the other guys won't be an exception
wat r u givin to ur man? My friend go n sit down jare! U talkin as if u r doin him a favour or sometin BUT u dnt knw its part of datin, courtship n layin realistic foundations for a hapi future wit him tomoro. From d way u talk, u r obviously one of those who dnt hav anytin other tin to offer a man except ur body. FYI, sex is d cheapest commodity in town. Its goes for as low as 200NGN or 1.3$
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by youngds: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
mydex93: and if ...all in d name of Love as you may call it starting aving sex with one lady and you both break up,I want you to knw that she left with a part of you and you too with a part of her cos dts d effect of sex..its a binding force...and you eventually do that with over 5diff ladies b4 you eventually decide on settling down with one..abeg wetin go come remain for ur bodyif d whole 5of em left with a part of you...bro abeg I love you dearly na ein make me dey talk all ds oooo..Personally, I don't ever like commenting on nairaland..I only come here read, laugh and zoom off..but I guess ur special

Whao!!! U got me speechless dere! But don't worry she would manage d remain 1 left, but do you knw in d old religion sex was used to communicate with God? Read dis book "Sex and society norm" by Alex... I av forget ha last name, believe u get to undastand wat sex al abt or read abt d "Priory of Sion" its a society dat communicate tru sex!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by salomycruz: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Snoggy: grin grin grin

Drop all these English. Just tell her you're an ASHE.WO.
You mite see her has an Ashewo,buh shez not an hypocrite like many odas here claiming holy1
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Eljefe(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2014
It's difficult at first....but once u don taste am, den na normal tin...
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Eljefe: It's difficult at first....but once u don taste am, den na normal tin...
i dont want it to be a normal thing to me
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Jenams: wat r u givin to ur man? My friend go n sit down jare! U talkin as if u r doin him a favour or sometin BUT u dnt knw its part of datin, courtship n layin realistic foundations for a hapi future wit him tomoro. From d way u talk, u r obviously one of those who dnt hav anytin other tin to offer a man except ur body. FYI, sex is d cheapest commodity in town. Its goes for as low as 200NGN or 1.3$
omq......from what you just said.....i believe you are one of those guys that believe that relationships without sex is baseless.....but Bro sorry to burst your bubbles.....there are a whole lot you can gain from a relationship other than sex.....did you forget the emotional benefits...the satisfaction that comes from being love.....the joy in giving*obviously when you decide to love someone..you are indirectly giving* Givers never lack....this and many more should be considered enough in a relationship.....and sex has to be the least.......and ohh yes am gonna be doing him a damn favour by giving him my body.....cause he should remember that we are just dating....and people change!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: omq......from what you just said.....i believe you are one of those guys that believe that relationships without sex is baseless.....but Bro sorry to burst your bubbles.....there are a whole lot you can gain from a relationship other than sex.....did you forget the emotional benefits...the satisfaction that comes from being love.....the joy in giving*obviously when you decide to love someone..you are indirectly giving* Givers never lack....this and many more should be considered enough in a relationship.....and sex has to be the least.......and ohh yes am gonna be doing him a damn favour by giving him my body.....cause he should remember that we are just dating....and people change!
you re really cool...my kind of girl.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
chibwike: you re really cool...my kind of girl.
lol thanx for the compliment hun.. How is your day going?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by chibwike(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
nahcee: lol thanx for the compliment hun.. How is your day going?
fine fine fine...preparing for ma exams tommorow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Romantic Quotes From Spartatus.... Nice Film. / This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign / What Is The Pettiest Reason You Would Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.