Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? (4487 Views)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2014
ShirelleBaby: So u romance a girl u truly love den u can't sex kus u are?BORN AGAIN?mtchewww-it is that worldly LOVE that will make u both lose in passion and consummate it with a passionate love making?if u are for God be for God and stop being silly!!
so are you saying bornagains don't date??
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: so are you saying bornagains don't date??
Don't condemn fornication if you kiss and romance before marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Snoggy(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: is it funny
Yes, it is.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by ShirelleBaby: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: so are you saying bornagains don't date??
pls read again--the op said he romances but never gets down so ur bible permits such?what appen to godly dates and abstinence from all forms of immorality since u want to play born again!!kus kissing and sucking b.oo.bs of a lady not ur wife will still take u to the same fire those that fuc..K are going
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
Don't condemn fornication if you kiss and romance before marriage grin
lol then we the ladies might as well start covering our faces.....because even the good book says lusting after a woman by heart even without touching her is a Big Sin!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Snoggy(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't know why small boys on niarland are very quick to call girls doing their own thing ashewo. Look you had better have your DNA checked for its only a woman that can tell the real father of her kid. Ask ur mama well who be ur papa...because Na ur mama I resemble.
Ahn ahn! Ashi, why you dey vex na? grin Okay, maybe Ashew.o is derogatory. How about prostitu.te? wink
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
ShirelleBaby: pls read again--the op said he romances but never gets down so ur bible permits such?what appen to godly dates and abstinence from all forms of immorality since u want to play born again!!kus kissing and sucking b.oo.bs of a lady not ur wife will still take u to the same fire those that fuc..K are going
lol....from now on let everyone practice Godly dating....No holding hands...no kissing not to talk of consumating.........he that has ears let him hear!
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol then we the ladies might as well start covering our faces.....because even the good book says lusting after a woman by heart even without touching her is a Big Sin!
Covering your faces has no effect on men when it comes to lust. What you should cover is your badonks and booobs cool
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: Ahn ahn! Ashi, why you dey vex na? grin Okay, maybe Ashew.o is derogatory. How about prostitu.te? wink
snoggy and jenny....please lets behave lke the adults that we are.......no one has to go for a DNA test and nobody is a Lovepeddler.....please
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
Covering your faces has no effect on men when it comes to lust. What you should cover is your badonks and booobs cool
all girls should wear agada and veil....hope that solves it??
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by jennylove7575(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
Snoggy: Ahn ahn! Ashi, why you dey vex na? grin Okay, maybe Ashew.o is derogatory. How about prostitu.te? wink
ignore this small boy he us still a learner..good luck with your megabytes grin cheesy
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: all girls should wear agada and veil....hope that solves it??
Some badonk dey even show inside Agbada grin

we both know girls of today can't wear that kind of attire. They prefer to show their curvy nature to confuse my fellow brethern
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
How is it difficult? undecided
. Abeg help me ask am. Pointless threads dese days
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
Some badonk dey even show inside Agbada grin

we both know girls of today can't wear that kind of attire. They prefer to show their curvy nature to confuse my fellow brethern
lol nawa oooh......some girls dress jst to be appreciated not lusted after
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol nawa oooh......some girls dress jst to be appreciated not lusted after
So you dress nake'd to be appreciated? Ehen na, the perverts appeciate you with their hands and diks tongue
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
So you dress nake'd to be appreciated? Ehen na, the perverts appeciate you with their hands and diks tongue
they dress naked....by the time i wear my pencil skirt and polo.......i am good to go....i no send person message o
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by youngds: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmm... Dudd u'r weird oh! If u can't av sex wid sumone u luv den dere is certainly something wrong with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by stinggy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: True.....i can't open my legs for a guy am truely in love with.....if he really wants to have a carnal knowledge of me.......He should marry me right now...lol

but you can open up for any other random guy?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: they dress naked....by the time i wear my pencil skirt and polo.......i am good to go....i no send person message o
Leggings you mean? lipsrsealed. No be that type wey be like say u nak'ed?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by stinggy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes of course. Lots of men have sex with me with no emotional attachment. Sex comes in different form. There is bizness sex, flings, emotional sex, union sex, one night stands etc

babe can we have sex just for 'quoting' sake?
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:

but you can open up for any other random guy?
lol that applies to every other guy.......Zip up....have you ever heard of that??
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
xynerise:
Leggings you mean? lipsrsealed. No be that type wey be like say u nak'ed?
chai pencil skirt oooh...long one for that matter...lol
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:

lol.......na wa ooh
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by jennylove7575(f): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
stinggy:

with ur name...mr stingy no show for u...beep beep u have failed an incorrect number beep beep beep
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by sexylogan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: jenny ar u serious?oh my God...that means am still old fashioned.... i used to think that before two people decides to have sex....there must be strings attached...

Again, I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
sexylogan:

Again, I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
lol reservations ain't allowed in here.....jst spill it
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: with ur name...mr stingy no show for u...beep beep u have failed an incorrect number beep beep beep
lol...... Abeg jenny no fall your guy hand ooooh
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by xynerise: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: chai pencil skirt oooh...long one for that matter...lol
Na that one bad pass na. The one wey go make u body resemble mermaid? grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by stinggy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol...... Abeg jenny no fall your guy hand ooooh

help me beg her abeg grin grin
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by sexylogan(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol reservations ain't allowed in here.....jst spill it

I don't want the person I will quote to become clinically depressed.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Dygeasy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
nahcee: lol then we the ladies might as well start covering our faces.....because even the good book says lusting after a woman by heart even without touching her is a Big Sin!
Not the woman's business is it? Let the 'lusters' suffer for their sins.
Re: Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dygeasy: Not the woman's business is it? Let the 'lusters' suffer for their sins.
....lol abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Husband Doesn't Contact Me When He's In Nigeria / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... / This Is Why She Lost Interest In You, Based On Her Zodiac Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.