Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader (1771 Views)

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by nnamdibig(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Lagos—CONVENER of the Save Nigeria Group, SNG, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has said one of the ways to end Boko Haram insurgency is for the Federal Government to apologise to members of the sect over the murder of their leader, Mohammed Yusuf, in 2009.
He, however, said last Wednesday’s attack on former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari’s convoy in Kaduna State is an indication that bombing in the country is taking a new dimension.
Bakare, who is the Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, spoke during a state of the nation address at a church service in Lagos.

Proffering ways of ending the Boko Haram insurgency, Bakare said there was need for “updating and strengthening of military capability, creation of jobs and enhanced welfare to discourage recruits of the sect, diplomatic engagement with the international community, creation of an atmosphere of political inclusion rather than exclusion, among others. We need a strong and well coordinated approach to terrorism.”
Bakare, who was Buhari’s Vice-Presidential running mate in the 2011 presidential elections, said “but for the timely intervention of God, last week’s assassination attempt on General Muhamadu Buhari might have marked the beginning of the end for Nigeria if it had succeeded. We will not also ignore the fact that at the root of the escalation of the Boko Haram crisis was oppression and injustice.

”The summary execution of the Boko Haram’s former leader, Mohammed Yusuf in 2009 provided the soil of martyrdom for the nurture and growth of the sect. Government must declare peace first of all; apologising for the murder of Mohammed Yusuf to the sect members not their sympathisers or bandits.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/bakare-wants-fg-apologise-boko-haram-killing-leader#sthash.Yqwj9358.dpuf
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
confused and divisive pastor,I remember he was the one that started insulting of the president and others followed calling his president a drunk fisherman and the wife been possed of jezebel spirit .

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2014
i support this idea.. we need to find a way to appease this people
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: confused and divisive pastor,I remember he was the one that started insulting of the president and others followed call his president a drunk fisherman and the wife been possed of jezebel spirit .
as a future leader,is these all u can think of....smh

1 Like

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by nnamdibig(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: i support this idea.. we need to find a way to appease this people

And who will apologia to innocent Nigerians who has lost their loved ones in boko haram attacks?

7 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
nnamdibig:

And who will apologia to innocent Nigerians who has lost their loved ones in boko haram attacks?
think wisely before posting.. the death toll is still on the rise,try to quench the fire in ur house first before calculating the damages
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by nnamdibig(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: think wisely before posting.. the death toll is still on the rise,try to quench the fire in ur house first before calculating the damages

And you think apologizing to them will make them stop the killings

5 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mr what you don't know is that lack of respect for the office of the president has resulted in lots of problem for nigeria ,if you think our holy books are lieing think again,in the bible it says respect those in position of authority,this is the source of our problem,Obama is a black man in a white country how many times have you seen its citizens insult their president the way we do in nigeria?we have no regard for the office of the president and its a bad example set by our leaders Atiku and co should not be regarded as patriots all those that have disregarded the office of the president for one reason or the other,if you are not president today tomorrow you may be and once a bad precedent has been set it goes on forever if unabated,its high time we tell ourselves the truth for one's ,i presume Tunde Bakare has realized his mistake and has cautioned his lips from making silly utrrances against the president because if anyone does that he's indirectly insulting himself.

fijiano202: as a future leader,is these all u can think of....smh

1 Like

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: Mr what you don't know is that lack of respect for the office of the president has resulted in lots of problem for nigeria ,if you think our holy books are lieing think again,in the bible it says respect those in position of authority,this is the source of our problem,Obama is a black man in a white country how many times have you seen its citizens insult their president the way we do in nigeria?we have no regard for the office of the president and its a bad example set by our leaders Atiku and co should not be
i understand ur view and point but insulting presidents and prime ministers is a norm in our present day...try visiting americans forum site u will be shocked how americans insult Obama,most notably is during the early days of the obamacare but that doesnt stop obama from discharging his duty diligently..the main prob we have is not having a capable president,there are anti- in every country and organisation but ur discharging ur duties should come first
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
nnamdibig:
And you think apologizing to them will make them stop the killings
appeasing them is way diff from apologizing
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please give me facts post the website here,I watch most american reality tv programs and even if they want to slight their president they do it with respect and not outright,obama care for example as you earlier stated was used against him on arsenio hall show and it was used as a joke so the insult is not direct.

Please share the website where they insult obama outrightly like we do in 9ja,if they do so they are insulting themselves and reducing their value.

fijiano202: i understand ur view and point but insulting presidents and prime ministers is a norm in our present day...try visiting americans forum site u will be shocked how americans insult Obama,most notably is during the early days of the obamacare but that doesnt stop obama from discharging his duty diligently..the main prob we have is not having a capable president,there are anti- in every country and organisation but ur discharging ur duties should come first
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: i support this idea.. we need to find a way to appease this people

" appeasing them is way diff from apologizing"

No it's not.
Not when you are apologizing for a course of action that was well deserved.
Everyone seems to be too willing to forget that they(the first iteration of BokoHaram) were caught and YES killed after they had sated themselves on the blood of hundreds of defenseless innocent people in Maiduguri and environs' .
A recurring theme in the North that nobody talks about any more.
BokoHaram is just the new chapter in that decades old practice in the north of killing "outsiders" only now a small ratio of the locals are killed as well.
As someone who as a baby survived the Maitasine riots in kano in the eighties,started my first day in secondary school with the sight of decapitated,disemboweled and burning bodies of human beings in the nineties (because some people didn't like that some gospel evangelist was coming to town) and witnessed the same carnage in kaduna in the early 2001 (because some people dared challenged the attempt to introduce sharia law).
Counting from 1999-2007 alone(during "STRONGMAN" Obasanjo's administration) there was an average of three incidents a year of sectarian violence against Christians or to be politically correct "non-indigenes" in the north resulting in minimum a hundred people killed(after the government would have massaged the numbers downwards) and their properties destroyed and or looted.
Do you people think everyone has forgotten?
Do you people ever ask yourselves why people from the south couldn't give a shit?
Do you people ever bother to figure out why the largest economy of the north kano has been deteriorating for over a decade?
Do you people just like to lie to yourselves.

I lived the first eighteen years of my life exclusively in kano and the following eight years afterward in kano on an intermittent basis so I grew up to the reality of core northerners killing "outsiders" from time to time like they were culling excess rodents.
The menace of BokoHaram is just the same music playing a bit faster with the dance step having changed.
I have never said this publicly before but here goes:
ANY SOUTHERNER STILL IN ANY OF THE CORE NORTHERN STATES SAVE FOR PLACES LIKE SOUTHERN KADUNA IS THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.NO MATTER HOW MANY INCIDENTS YOU SURVIVE THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE THE CERTAINTY THAT THE NUMBERS WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON.

Appeasement will only embolden the aggressor, have people learnt nothing from centuries of human history?

4 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
You have been through a lot and when you hear someone like Tunde Bakare make this kind of statement you begin to wonder if he has human feelings at all?they created this army to be used to put fear against the nigerian state,and their leaders are not helping matters,like mandela rightly stated people are taught to hate,the same way they can be taught to love.

EMANY01:

" appeasing them is way diff from apologizing"

No it's not.
Not when you are apologizing for a course of action that was well deserved.
Everyone seems to be too willing to forget that they were caught and YES killed after they had sated themselves on the blood of hundreds of defenseless innocent people in Maiduguri and environs' .
A recurring theme in the North that nobody talks about any more.
BokoHaram is just the new chapter in that decades old practice in the north of killing "outsiders" only now a small ratio of the locals are killed as well.
As someone who as a baby survived the Maitasine riots in kano in the eighties,started my first day in secondary school with the sight of decapitated,disemboweled and burning bodies of human beings in the nineties (because some people didn't like that some gospel evangelist was coming to town) and witnessed the same carnage in kaduna in the early 2001 (because some people dared challenged the attempt to introduce sharia law).
Counting from 1999-2007 alone(during "STRONGMAN" Obasanjo's administration) there was an average of three incidents of sectarian violence against Christians or to be politically correct "non-indigenes" in the north resulting in minimum a hundred people killed(after the government would have massaged the numbers downwards) and their properties destroyed and or looted.
Do you people think everyone has forgotten?
Do you people ever ask yourselves why people from the south couldn't give a shit?
Do you people ever bother to figure out why the largest economy of the north kano has been deteriorating for over a decade?
Do you people just like to lie to yourselves.

I lived the first eighteen years of my life exclusively in kano and the following eight years afterward in kano on an intermittent basis so I grew up to the reality of core northerners killing "outsiders" from time to time like they were culling excess rodents.
The menace of BokoHaram is just the same music playing a bit faster with the dance step having changed.
I have never said this publicly before but here goes:
ANY SOUTHERNER STILL IN ANY OF THE CORE NORTHERN STATES SAVE FOR PLACES LIKE SOUTHERN KADUNA IS THERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.NO MATTER HOW MANY INCIDENTS YOU SURVIVE THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE THE CERTAINTY THAT THE NUMBERS WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON.

Appeasement will only embolden the aggressor, have people learnt nothing from centuries of human history?
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by ibietela2(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: i understand ur view and point but insulting presidents and prime ministers is a norm in our present day...try visiting americans forum site u will be shocked how americans insult Obama,most notably is during the early days of the obamacare but that doesnt stop obama from discharging his duty diligently..the main prob we have is not having a capable president,there are anti- in every country and organisation but ur discharging ur duties should come first

Really? You mean they call Obama dog, drunkard, clueless, foooool etc?
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: You have been through a lot and when you hear someone like Tunde Bakare make this kind of statement you begin to wonder if he has human feelings at all?they created this army to be used to put fear against the nigerian state,and their leaders are not helping matters,like mandela rightly stated people are taught to hate,the same way they can be taught to love.

I have/had absolutely nothing against Pastor Tunde Bakere but when he joined the Buhari train for the 2011elections, knowing what any observant and honest southerner knows about the north well......let's just say I have no comments.
The opposition controlled/sympathetic media has almost totally succeeded in wiping from the records Buhari's statement not just of sharia law but of the hedgemony of Islam in the political set up of Nigeria during the controversy surrounding the sharia law issue before it became full blown crisis.
I will never forget.
Millions of southerners /Christians at the time in Kaduna will never forget.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fairheven: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: confused and divisive pastor,I remember he was the one that started insulting of the president and others followed calling his president a drunk fisherman and the wife been possed of jezebel spirit .
Wt are u talkin about?the killing of their leader by an irresponsible policeman marked the beginning of terror attacks on innocent nigerians.our problem is that we don't always look at the root of a problem.we have a culture of police brutality and impunity;why kill an "accused"person in cold-blooded murder wen he has not been proofing guilty?
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
If this will help. The ARMY is doing its best why the SSS is sleeping/chasing political opponents
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by NaLaugh: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: Mr what you don't know is that lack of respect for the office of the president has resulted in lots of problem for nigeria ,if you think our holy books are lieing think again,in the bible it says respect those in position of authority,this is the source of our problem,Obama is a black man in a white country how many times have you seen its citizens insult their president the way we do in nigeria? we have no regard for the office of the president and its a bad example set by our leaders Atiku and co should not be regarded as patriots all those that have disregarded the office of the president for one reason or the other,if you are not president today tomorrow you may be and once a bad precedent has been set it goes on forever if unabated,its high time we tell ourselves the truth for one's ,i presume Tunde Bakare has realized his mistake and has cautioned his lips from making silly utrrances against the president because if anyone does that he's indirectly insulting himself.

As an American citizen, i can tell you that Obama receives more insults and criticism from the Right-wing lunatics than GEJ does from his critics

1 Like

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
fairheven:
Wt are u talkin about?the killing of their leader by an irresponsible policeman marked the beginning of terror attacks on innocent nigerians.our problem is that we don't always look at the root of a problem.we have a culture of police brutality and impunity;why kill an "accused"person in cold-blooded murder wen he has not been proofing guilty?

"Innocent Nigerians" were dying all over the north long long before then.....ohh silly me I just got your meaning:
Innocent Nigerians: Nigerians who are not Christian,do not come from the south, and lastly (BUT MOST IMPORTANT) can trace their ancestry to one of the "Banza Bakwai".
I forgot my place for a while there sire it won't happen again I promise.
No need to talk about why the "accused" person(s) were sought after and arrested in the first place....i wouldn't dare to aggravate you sire.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fairheven: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
EMANY01:

"Innocent Nigerians" were dying all over the north long long before then.....ohh silly me I just got your meaning:
Innocent Nigerians: Nigerians who are not Christian,do not come from the south, and lastly (BUT MOST IMPORTANT) can trace their ancestry to one of the "Banza Bakwai".
I forgot my place for a while there sire it won't happen again I promise.
No need to talk about why the "accused" person(s) were sought after and arrested in the first place....i wouldn't dare to aggravate you sire.
Check again,was boko haram responsible for those that were dying before then?am not in anyway condoning wt they are doing but let solve the matter from ghe root.their leader was striped naked and shut by a police man without been tried,how do u gather evidence in that manner?
As dangerous as Osama bin laden was,do know that the US army tried to take him alive without killing him,was only killed wen he became violent ,that wud have giving them more evidence on al quida.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
fairheven:
Check again,was boko haram responsible for those that were dying before then?am not in anyway condoning wt they are doing but let solve the matter from ghe root.their leader was striped naked and shut by a police man without been tried,how do u gather evidence in that manner?
As dangerous as Osama bin laden was,do know that the US army tried to take him alive without killing him,that wud have giving them more evidence on al quida.

You asked a question, well I will answerer in the typical Nigerian manner,I'll ask and or two questions right back:

Who has been responsible for decades of killings of those core northerners describe as "nyamiri" or in other name "arrne", who and what do they claim they do it for?

Who do BokoHaram claim they represent? who are their primary targets statistically ?

I honestly don't expect you to answer but that's ok you are who you are I am who I am lets just agree to disagree,if you insist on having the last word ,that's ok as well.
Nigeria's security troubles of the religious sort did not start today it won't end tomorrow.

"As dangerous as Osama bin laden was,do know that the US army tried to take him alive without killing him,that wud have giving them more evidence on al quida"

At no time did the US military try to take bin laden alive as you say.You don't fire scores of cruise missiles against a target or drop two thousand pound precision bombs at a targets location because you want him alive but if that's the way you feel that ok also.

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Insults from who?please give me websites and names,where they openly and publicly insult the president of the united states of america,for criticism yes, like calling him the worse modern day president and stuffs like that apart from that the laws doesn't even condone it i mean racist comments,can anyone call him a drunk black monkey publicly?that's stereotyping which happens here in nigeria people call the president drunk ijaw fisher man,what they don't know is that he's a nigerian and the president they are only reducing the value placed on nigerians be it an hausa ibo or yoruba man we are all know to the world as nigerians.

NaLaugh:

As an American citizen, i can tell you that Obama receives more insults and criticism from the Right-wing lunatics than GEJ does from his critics
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
What ever would bring peace is welcomed by everyone but my concern is about the misguided utrrances by people like Tunde Bakare i lost respect for him when i realize the harm his comments have done to this nation,drunk fisherman was his idea to describe the president,he has no respect for the office of the president ,we all know extra judical killing happen in nigeria remember the apo six?should the ibo now go on a killing rampage because of the killing of their kinsmen,this boko haram issue is more than apologies its an ideaology a religious one for that matter and it would not be going any time soon.

fairheven:
Wt are u talkin about?the killing of their leader by an irresponsible policeman marked the beginning of terror attacks on innocent nigerians.our problem is that we don't always look at the root of a problem.we have a culture of police brutality and impunity;why kill an "accused"person in cold-blooded murder wen he has not been proofinkg guilty?
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
ibietela2:
Really? You mean they call Obama dog, drunkard, clueless, foooool etc?
nope,in nigeria we go over the edge
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
@EMANYO1 Thank you for that educative insight,i wrote my suggestion based on my little knowledge abt the north.Although i served in Nguru,Yobe where things were really peaceful i never knew there was a long history of violence in the north,most of we lagosians believed this violence originated from boko haram,we are all well aware of Jos Ethnic violence but not kano,though my mum was also given birth to in Zaria,she left there due to the heavy crisis in the 60-70's... thanks for educating me..
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by NaLaugh: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: Insults from who?please give me websites and names,where they openly and publicly insult the president of the united states of america,for criticism yes, like calling him the worse modern day president and stuffs like that apart from that the laws doesn't even condone it i mean racist comments,can anyone call him a drunk black monkey publicly?that's stereotyping which happens here in nigeria people call the president drunk ijaw fisher man,what they don't know is that he's a nigerian and the president they are only reducing the value placed on nigerians be it an hausa ibo or yoruba man we are all know to the world as nigerians.

I just love some Nigerians in Nigeria with that "In America ehn.." mentality.

I don't know who you are, or where you've been, but i'm quite sure you've never lived in the U.S, so your perspective is skewed.

Obama is called worse derogatory names both in public and online (more online of course coz most people worldwide are only e-warriors). Go on any obama video on youtube to get a slight dose, and then you can head to the comments section of any right-wing conservative website for some more.

Anyway this isn't what the thread is about, so i rest my case.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by ibietela2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: nope,in nigeria we go over the edge

I thought i am the only one that noticed
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
So when you kill a terrorist that already took many lives, you apologise?? Armed robbers should be apologised to too right?? What happens to the families whose members were killed during their inhumane activities? Smh for that pastor, mtcheeeeww..

We're apologising to no boko haram, we're going to fight and bring ALL of them down...

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fairheven: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
EMANY01:

You asked a question, well I will answerer in the typical Nigerian manner,I'll ask and or two questions right back:

Who has been responsible for decades of killings of those core northerners describe as "nyamiri" or in other name "arrne", who and what do they claim they do it for?

Who do BokoHaram claim they represent? who are their primary targets statistically ?

I honestly don't expect you to answer but that's ok you are who you are I am who I am lets just agree to disagree,if you insist on having the last word ,that's ok as well.
Nigeria's security troubles of the religious sort did not start today it won't end tomorrow.

"As dangerous as Osama bin laden was,do know that the US army tried to take him alive without killing him,that wud have giving them more evidence on al quida"

At no time did the US military try to take bin laden alive as you say.You don't fire scores of cruise missiles against a target or drop two thousand pound precision bombs at a targets location because you want him alive but if that's the way you feel that ok also.

precision bomb? Operation that was carried out without the knowledge of Pakistani millitary base that was located a few metres from the scene,so how come they did not hear the bomb?they only got to know after the US special forces had left.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by oduastates: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bakare goofed on this one.
That is why I have always said that you have to get out of that insular country at least once in your life,in order to see the bigger picture.
Is it not better or easier to run a clean ,efficient and better government in order to combat these terrorist?
Apologising is the same as waving the flag of surrender and will also be an apology from the position of weakness.
Before you know it ,another group could rise up ,and start doing the same thing.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: @EMANYO1 Thank you for that educative insight,i wrote my suggestion based on my little knowledge abt the north.Although i served in Nguru,Yobe where things were really peaceful i never knew there was a long history of violence in the north,most of we lagosians believed this violence originated from boko haram,we are all well aware of Jos Ethnic violence but not kano,though my mum was also given birth to in Zaria,she left there due to the heavy crisis in the 60-70's... thanks for educating me..

Not your fault the opposition to the current government and their media allies have almost successfully erased from our national psyche any and all memory of the happnings in northern Nigeria prior to 2007 better yet 2010 if they could.
If they have their way they would rewrite the history of sectarian violence against all those considered "outsiders" in the last three decades and claim BokoHaram is the only security problem the north has had since the civil war.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fijiano202(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
EMANY01:
Not your fault the opposition to the current government and their media allies have almost successfully erased from our national psyche any and all memory of the happnings in northern Nigeria prior to 2007 better yet 2010 if they could.
If they have their way they would rewrite the history of sectarian violence against all those considered "outsiders" in the last three decades and claim BokoHaram is the only security problem the north has had since the civil war.
i fault u on ur last comment...dont blame things on the opposition parties alone,the prob revolves around every arm of the govt..the govt also have their media allies like AIT who hardly broadcast any current news but spend all day on TAN and jonathan advert..no Media house tells the truth anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Sees Something Wrong With This Statement? / Renowned Educationist Faults Buhari’s School Cert., / Permanent Voters Card (PVC) Collection...my Bitter Experience Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.