Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader (1792 Views)

Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by jking001(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Now am beginning to suspect your intention on this forum,are you trying to say its legal to pass racist comments on someone in the usa?why are you trying so hard to justify insults on our president?are you a spie ?what's your problem? Have watched a dozen interview and maccain never insulted the usa president even if they have different view or approach to certain issues,but he could pass derogatory statements on our president, why are you trying so hard to convince me,who has that time to go on youtube if you don't have american forums that you can paste their links here please forget about this argument.

NaLaugh:

I just love some Nigerians in Nigeria with that "In America ehn.." mentality.

I don't know who you are, or where you've been, but i'm quite sure you've never lived in the U.S, so your perspective is skewed.

Obama is called worse derogatory names both in public and online (more online of course coz most people worldwide are only e-warriors). Go on any obama video on youtube to get a slight dose, and then you can head to the comments section of any right-wing conservative website for some more.

Anyway this isn't what the thread is about, so i rest my case.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by NaLaugh: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
jking001: Now am beginning to suspect your intention on this forum,are you trying to say its legal to pass racist comments on someone in the usa?why are you trying so hard to justify insults on our president?are you a spie ?what's your problem? Have watched a dozen interview and maccain never insulted the usa president even if they have different view or approach to certain issues,but he could pass derogatory statements on our president, why are you trying so hard to convince me,who has that time to go on youtube if you don't have american forums that you can paste their links here please forget about this argument.

Once again, i rest my case. I have no time for this.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
fairheven:

precision bomb? Operation that was carried out without the knowledge of Pakistani millitary base that was located a few metres from the scene,so how come they did not hear the bomb?they only got to know after the US special forces had left.

Are you that forgetfull ? Where was bin laden prior to his settling in Pakistan?
I'll tell you if you do nor know:
Sudan then Afghanistan then the TorraBorra mountains then finally Abottabad in Pakistan.
Airstrikes' were launched at his suspected hideouts in Sudan and Afghanistan by the Clinton administration then the bombing some suspected Afghan village and cave hideouts' within the TorraBorra mountains.
Do you think the raid on Abbottabad was the first time they went after binladin ?
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: i fault u on ur last comment...dont blame things on the opposition parties alone,the prob revolves around every arm of the govt..the govt also have their media allies like AIT who hardly broadcast any current news but spend all day on TAN and jonathan advert..no Media house tells the truth anymore

Yes I admit its a government thing too but the origin of that practice of underreporting or out rightly suppressing the news of sectarian violence in the north can be traced back to the days of northern dominated military regimes.The repeated news of strife against southerners up north could stir the southern populations against them if nothing was done.That attitude in government has carried over to the present civilian administrations ......bureaucratic inertia at work .
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by fairheven: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
EMANY01:

Are you that forgetfull ? Where was bin laden prior to his settling in Pakistan?
I'll tell you if you do nor know:
Sudan then Afghanistan then the TorraBorra mountains then finally Abottabad in Pakistan.
Airstrikes' were launched at his suspected hideouts in Sudan and Afghanistan by the Clinton administration then the bombing some suspected Afghan village and cave hideouts' within the TorraBorra mountains.
Do you think the raid on Abbottabad was the first time they went after binladin ?
Am talking of operation that led to his capture,an u seem to be missin the point here...it was totally wrong for an irresponsible nigerian police officer to have killed Yusuf Mohammed,prio to that time the sect had not carried a single terror attack,so the killing triggered evrytin.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by EMANY01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
fairheven:
Am talking of operation that led to his capture,an u seem to be missin the point here...it was totally wrong for an irresponsible nigerian police officer to have killed Yusuf Mohammed,prio to that time the sect had not carried a single terror attack,so the killing triggered evrytin.

Are you delusional or are you plaged by deliberate amnesia?
Yusuf was captured after a confrontation between the army/police task force and his group IN THE WAKE OF OUTBREAK OF KILLINGS IN MAIDUGARI AND ENVIRONS BY HIS SECT.DO you think terror attacks is only when a bomb goes off?
The post makes it clear that you northerners only consider incidents of violence against northern/muslims that began sometime in 2010 terror the rest of us have had to bear it for decades.
Re: Bakare Wants FG To Apologise To Boko Haram Over Killing Of Leader by Trailblazer1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
APC e-maggots will soon start ranting

Pls, has buhari's WAEC certificate been found?
I'm a liberal donor, so he can use mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Sees Something Wrong With This Statement? / Linda Ikeji Ban From Google Is The Perfect Example Of Life When You Make It. / Photos: Buhari Takes His Campaign To Mo Abudu's Moments With Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.