Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,005 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married (2845 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Acidosis: ...because good things do not come easy.

All the religious and sincere ladies (I know), who waited upon the Lord are happily married today.
good point!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
faithugo64: good point!
Yes my sister.

No one should compromise her faith because of marriage, or because of discouraging words people post on nairaland.

The present Mrs Kumuyi married as a virgin @50+. A state when people must have written her OFF completely. If God could remember her at 50, then why should people feel discouraged?
She didn't even marry into an ordinary family, but a family whose wealth and influence knows no bound. She may not dress in our own pattern, but she's okay and perfect in her own way, and in the sight of her husband (which is the most important). I've also heard similar stories in several churches.

The same God that remembered Sarah, & Hannah, is still alive. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Acidosis:
Yes my sister.

No one should compromise her faith because of marriage, or because of discouraging words people post on nairaland.

The present Mrs Kumuyi married as a virgin @50+. A state when people must have written her OFF completely. If God could remember her at 50, then why should people feel discouraged?
She didn't even marry into an ordinary family, but a family whose wealth and influence knows no bound. She may not dress in our own pattern, but she's okay and perfect in her own way, and in the sight of her husband (which is the most important). I've also heard similar stories in several churches.

Yeah that is exactly the point the op is trying to make. They get married but not as early as they should. Some wait till in their 40s and 50s like u cited above, the question then is why do they find it difficult to settle down early enough?

Well may be God is saving the best for them, what is the rush if it doesn't even last like we see these days... Patience is a virtue, let's pray for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Odunharry(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Brimmie: Lol.. I don't even want to talk about my sexcapade with these churchills. They can be boring, but when they loose guard.. Dayummmn!! grin
tel me smtng
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Acidosis(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah that is exactly the point the op is trying to point out. They get married but not as early as they should. Some wait till in their 40s and 50s like u cited above, the question then is why do they find it difficult to settle down early enough?

Well may be God is saving the best for them, what is the rush if it doesn't even last like we see these days... Patience is a virtue, let's pray for the best.
Hmn, I wish I have an answer to that smiley
and yea, patience is an essential factor
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by snadguy007(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Many men don't want boring women as wife, na ogbologbo women like us they want. Because they know we can move things in the family and we sabi look after man. We sexy hot and beautiful.
This Jennifer too get mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Agrika: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Karleb: They think they deserve the best of the best man because they've kept their body, as in virginity.
and that is wrong abi?
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Agrika: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Acidosis: ...because good things do not come easy.

All the religious and sincere ladies (I know), who waited upon the Lord are happily married today.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Agrika: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Acidosis:
Yes my sister.

God bless ur generation...a thousand times...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Acidosis(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Agrika:
God bless ur generation...a thousand times...
Amen, and may God bless you too smiley
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Karleb(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Agrika:
and that is wrong abi?

Not really, but it all depends on who wants something, you see most of these so-called religious girl are not attractive if you know them very well , I am not saying they should start putting on trousers but there is a way to be attractive even when you're not wearing makeup.

... and they keep forming for the nearest brother in the lord hoping that their imaginary prince charming who works in an oyel company will one day come outta nowhere and take them to the alter, and upon realising how wrong they are they just have no choice than to go back to the aforementioned brother-in-the-lord at old age.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Danhumprey: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
kingofpool: Coz we guys knw that nearly all of them are repented ashawo'z formin marry magdalin, and the nice character the exhibit is just to camouflage, u ll knw and see the real them when the get married and give birth xpecially to a male child...... Investigate this eight out of ten born again ladiez have wide vag.in.a
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Because they are busy forming holy thereby making them look old fashioned. There way of life is backward. They discuss bible at every turn.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by ITbomb(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Because they found God late after living out their options years back

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Agrika: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Karleb:

Not really, but it all depends on who wants something, you see most of these so-called religious girl are not attractive if you know them very well , I am not saying they should start putting on trousers but there is a way to be attractive even when you're not wearing makeup.

... and they keep forming for the nearest brother in the lord hoping that their imaginary prince charming who works in an oyel company will one day come outta nowhere and take them to the alter, and upon realising how wrong they are they just have no choice than to go back to the aforementioned brother-in-the-lord at old age.

lol, na true sha
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Houseofglam7(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
ifynairaland: Lwkmd. The comedians of Nl are back. Oga, i salute you. But don't you think that joke is quite expensive? grin
I no be Oga na.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
ITbomb: Because they found God late after living out their options years back
exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by slydog(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
i have a female frnd whos so religious, in her mid 30s now.

shes very proud to tell all who cares to listen how shes about enroling in pastoring classess.

every guy who makes advances at her is viewed as an unholy or not spiritual enough. though theres a guy shes hoping for only for the guy to disappoint.
even to touch her hand sef na war, and if not for make up, the girl no fine, buh she still dey form.

such ladies with no social life btw work, house and church end up marrying pastors just like them, buh they are never happy in the long run
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Dynamique: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
They are waiting for a Jesus like type of man.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by freethinker01: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2014
fnep2smooth: they are too selective and most time wicked. Staying in church does not show they are holy. They are deceiving us while they can't deceive God.
God knows there mind, they have hidden agenda, but using church to cover themselves. Most of them have useless their life when they were young. But kama is a bit#ch, they can't eat their cake and have it. Their coming to church is to give one poor innocent brother their left over body when the real food is gone.
Most of them have many suitor coming their way when they are young but they are carried away by things of the world. Now way their eye don clear, they come de find husband.
kama is a bit#ch
The correct expression is ''you can't have your cake and eat it''. My 2 cents.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by daryoor(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2014
they believe god has perfect plan and i his appointed time the right man will come.

sometimes it works somtimes it dosent. just like prayer #fact
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2014
i hope the upcoming religious sisters here are taking corrections
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by dahmie2013: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Excuse u OP, is being single a disease? D married ppl u're referring 2, I bet dere are times if not most times wishing dey were like dese single ladies. Besides, who told u dey're complaining? Not everyone will get married, take it or leave it.

Stop stigmatising such ppl, dere is more 2 life dan marriage. Deir married peers aren't better dan dem.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by faithugo64(f): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
dahmie2013: Excuse u OP, is being single a disease? D married ppl u're referring 2, I bet dere are times if not most times wishing dey were like dese single ladies. Besides, who told u dey're complaining? Not everyone will get married, take it or leave it.

Stop stigmatising such ppl, dere is more 2 life dan marriage. Deir married peers aren't better dan dem.
i asked a simple question n mind you it is the desire of every lady to be married,go ask your mum or sister,except reverened sisters,so dear if you have an answer to my question please kindly drop it,am just gathering the opinions of others not stigmatising the unmarried!
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by ndcide(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
faithugo64: i asked why they find it difficult to marry. I never said they don't marry. Read well before commenting

Do you also think the ones running up and down are also finding it easy to get married?

what I see each day are people exploiting themselves.

Finally, the trajectory of the thread from the start was obvious.
Re: Why Do Most Religious ladies Find It Difficult To Get Married by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
omicron: Religious people are usually very selective. They usually want to marry fellow 'brethren', thus limiting themselves to a smaller population of men (who may even be in search of more 'trendy' girls themselves).

Religious women as a group are generally more boring to the secular men, who would prefer just a decent lady, who is not necessarily religious.

Many very religious women do not usually appear attractive (not to talk of sexy), either due to the way they dress, or their aversion to use make ups or other 'worldly' stuffs that go contrary to their beliefs or doctrine.

Genreally, the longer it takes any given girl to get married after a certain age (I feel after 28), the harder it gets for her to eventually do. This association is even truer for religious women.

Moreso, it may also be true that many of such girls just become 'religious' just for the purpose of marriage. And guys always have a way of finding this out.

True summary.

I am an advocate for early marriage.

The longer one stays single the harder it becomes ever getting married. This is true for both men and women..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny But True / A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor / Gals Wth Fleshy Big Laps Are Very Sexy! Guys: Do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.