Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> (6002 Views)

Dear Ladies, If Your Man Does These Things, Don’t Marry Him / Before You Say “I Do”… 5 Things To Ask Yourself / 7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by tolugar: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
klins4213: Yes...sue her...if u v been spending...that's fraud!!!

pure fraud, on purpose

She is nt picking my calls since I sent him these points.

I'll ve to seek a legal advice.
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by mdee1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
prettythicksme: kudos to my boo

Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=mdee1][/quote]must you quote me??
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by Laygos(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mtcheeeeew... A player can even do more than this
Btw; this is an old aπϑ copy-paste thread

NEXT!
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
dagentility: I deleted him because he didnt do number 7
Damn y must u make me go back to read no.7 again undecided
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by ammyluv2002(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Odunharry: A player can do all of these
Thank you jare....
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by SME1: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
If he likes let him do all the list and even more. If my,guts don't like you and i'm not just into you, you ain't getting down with me. Shikena. I won't be controlled by some stupid lists. Fvck it I make my own rules.
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by gabmaxblanco(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2014
tsolz84: love is nothing, just an illusion,it fizzles away with time...so because of one lady;i go read all threads about love and how to act like mr perfect?o di egwu..Subhana rabbiyal adheem...i wan read about how to make more money;serve God better and be a better son to my mum..

Confirm bro.

1 Like

Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by Ladybluecash(f): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2014
klins4213: IF YOUR MAN DOESNT DO 5 OUT OF THIS 7...DELETE AND BLOCK HIM>>>

7 Things Every Real Man Does When He’s Serious About You:

1. He apologizes for being late or not calling you back when he said he would. He is concerned about what you think of him and he tried to keep his word, and says he’s sorry when he doesn’t, and… provides a viable explanation. “I couldn’t pick up your call because I was in a meeting with my boss.”

2. He wants to help! He doesn’t run when you mention moving or having to do something. A man who is into you will look for ways to help you so he can be around you. “I can fix that chair for you.

3. He remembers things that you mention and follows up by asking about them.

4. He introduces you to people.When you are out and encounter friends or family, he does not hesitate to say, “Hey, this is my lady Wonderland.”

5. He makes real plans with you.He thinks ahead about things you can do together. If you’re just an affair, most of the time he spends with you is spur-of-the-moment. A guy that is truly interested will plan and ask ahead of time.

6. Your career matters to him, too. He genuinely wants you to be happy. He may offer to help you study or learn a new app you need for your job. He is supportive and encourages you to move forward.

7. He likes and offers affection. He will hold your hand in public, put his arm around you while you’re watching a movie or TV and welcome hugs and kisses from you. Men know when they really like a lady or just messing around with her and they will show it consciously and even unconsciously. Watch for these signals cos it means he is into you.For your relationship advice,hookup,health tips and questions>Join the channel on Bbm>C0041F9A4
My man got 6/7, am glad he got it yeepeee
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2014
prettythicksme: kudos to my boo
lol
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by Lorlaahlozz: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Noted
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by dagentility(f): 3:46am On Jul 29, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
Damn y must u make me go back to read no.7 again undecided
hahahahaha, its fun u knw.
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by olasmith10(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2014
spot on..but lets take a contrasting view, a guy that does everything on the list might be taken for granted..

1 Like

Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by AmNotDrunk(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
dagentility:
hahahahaha, its fun u knw.
I guess. wink
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by jideomowunmi(f): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
tolugar: I did all of the above yet I was deleted.

@op... Can I sue her?

Human rights pls come in....

Hope at last

Report ur case to me...am all ears..hope u can afford d bill payments sha..? wink wink
Re: If Your MAN Does Not Do 5 Out Of This...please Delete HIM>>> by tolugar: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Report ur case to me...am all ears..hope u can afford d bill payments sha..? wink wink

Bill payment kwa
Am trying to recover the one I paid en u re talking another
Hmmmmm
Na she send you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Name Did Your Mum & Dad Used To Save Their Number On Their Phones / Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.