Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) (1683 Views)

Do You Agree With This Simple Rule Of Love (picture) / TRUE LOVE !!! Picture Of Woman Reading To Her Blind Husband On The Bus / Please,what Is The Best Definition Of LOVE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
True love is when you know she's got ebola and you still allow her touch you.

Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
if i hear....

1 Like

Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by goalburner(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
If d Ebola stands for Edun Bola, no wahala. She can touch nd suck. cos am sure it aint the virus u referin to.
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
goalburner: If d Ebola stands for Edun Bola, no wahala. She can touch nd suck. cos am sure it aint the virus u referin to.
what is edun bola?
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: if i hear....
you go hear o.

That's why it's called true love Na
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: you go hear o.

That's why it's called true love Na
.....okay ooo...ayaf hear
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by goalburner(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: what is edun bola?
Surname and First name
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: .....okay ooo...ayaf hear
LOL. cheesy
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
goalburner:
Surname and First name
wahala dey o.
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by ggrin(f): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
adEBOLA shocked
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by goalburner(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: wahala dey o.
where e dey
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
ggrin: adEBOLA shocked
adebola?
Ggrinbola? grin
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
goalburner:
where e dey
for edun bola Na
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by NosaHenry(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
why dont you go to Liberia and show true love to all the babes there. if Jim IK cannot show true love let see if you can.

1 Like

Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
NosaHenry: why dont you go to Liberia and show true love to all the babes there. if Jim IK cannot show true love let see if you can.
I don't have a gf in liberia. Even if I wanna show love in liberia, that's certainly not to every girl Na.
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by ggrin(f): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: adebola?
Ggrinbola? grin
Y evulscry
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
No vex. I just dey joke.
ggrin: Y evulscry
grin
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by ggrin(f): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: No vex. I just dey joke.grin
cry
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
ggrin: cry
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by iceberylin(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ain't planning to be romeo or juliet
Re: The Best Definition Of True Love(picture) by englishmart(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
iceberylin: Ain't planning to be romeo or juliet
sometimes we end up doing the unplanned.

(1) (Reply)

A Car Or Ring:which Would You Prefer Your Man Proposes With / what's the most polite way to say this / 5 Dumb Mistakes Smart Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.