Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) (6041 Views)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra State is set to deploy surveillance drones as part of its blanket security architecture aimed at fighting criminality, especially kidnapping cases. Recently, CCTV deployed in the Onitsha Main market were used to dictate two missing children lost in the huge market.

Anambra State has successfully used surveillance drones to crack a major kidnapping case. It is envisaged that more drones would be deployed in the near future to tackle criminality across the state.

[size=18pt]WILLIE IS WORKING, FLUSH DEM ALL OUT #Proudly Anambarian[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Looks amateur, but Kudos
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra still leading the pack since 1904!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by psucc(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
We need this kind of pragmatic approach to issues and not that of all day planning without implementation. Kudos. You really know where you came from, and actually know where you are going.

BTW, who is that pregnant woman or man with red cap?

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by rozayx5(m): 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good one, haters are welcome cool

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra adigo mma..

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
psucc: We need this kind of pragmatic approach to issues and not that of all day planning without implementation. Kudos. You really know where you came from, and actually know where you are going.

BTW, who is that pregnant woman or man with red cap?

Chief Paul Amanchukwu Okonkwor (Pokobros) Owner of Tourist Gardens hotel & Whiz Oil!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chai . . . . . .kids go enjoy with their 'Catapult' for Anambra - grin

24 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by mike404(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
OMO RNK SPLIT DON MAKE ME LOOSE 7MILLA THIS NIGHTangry angry KUDOS TO AKPOKUEDIKE AND MY FELLOW ANAMBRARIANS ANAMBRA ADIGO NMA

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Donmarrius: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Willie will work. Anambra is just Ok.com

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: Anambra adigo mma..

All those old men seem confused in the pic. . .
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is the first time surveillance drone is being floated in Nigeria! You don't need to expect less from the viewers.. cheesy

NwaNimo1:

All those old men seem confused in the pic. . .

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by IGBOSON1: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
For how long can they stay hovering above......and what happens in inclement weather? They don't look sturdy enough to me, but good effort nonetheless!
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by mike404(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
NGWAKWE I KA NA ECHE MMANWU DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP. KA ANYI NA ELEZI ANYA FIRST CARDIAC ARREST PATIENT FROM THE SOUTH-WASTE angry

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by mike404(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
IGBOSON1: For how long can they stay hovering above......and what happens in inclement weather? They don't look sturdy enough to me, but good effort nonetheless!
HAUSA GWORO NA YOU BE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
NwaNimo1: Chai . . . . . .kids go enjoy with their 'Catapult' for Anambra - grin

14 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
I hope the drone will not be kidnapped. grin tongue

Kudos to Obiano and his team. cool
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by expressdr84: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Who dresses this our governor, sef?
Nawa o .colour riot everywhere
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Charlesnerd: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
Funny scenes. Another contractor is about to rake in millions ,if not billions to deploy a fragile toy in the name of surveillance drone.

I'd rather the govt spend the money to deploy high resolution solar powered wireless CCTV sytems than spend money on this.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by malele(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
What rubbish is this, is that not the same toy drone that can record Dey sale for 500 to 600$ in amazon this people are playing around with. Nawah ooooooo chai.
And the government said they bought this thing around 100million.
Please click on the link, u will see the price of the drones

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=drone&x=5&y=12

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by iterator25: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
LMAO !! village pepo
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Good approach if real. This man seems out to right much of the wrongs done by the past failed administration of "Thiefer" Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nwanne since that thread i dey fear you walahi, the way it caught fire and burn almost 9 pages really scared me, you roasted the oilcloted brains walahi they were restive

chinolization: Anambra still leading the pack since 1904!

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by modhream: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abagworo: Good approach if real. This man seems out to right much of the wrongs done by the past failed administration of "Thiefer" Obi.
U have started again,abi?.
Stick to the subject of the thread pls

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
You are now looking for trouble, you won't go to your backward, prost1tution infested and 'ordinary' imo state where your useless governor is about to be impeached for gross incompetence even after haven borrowed over 200billion and still yet there is nothing on the ground to show for it!

I have told you that it will take your 'ordinary' Imo state 30years to attempt what Obi achieved in just 8years..

We are not responsible for your backwardness in your useless and ordinary Imo state. Go and elect a sane and lettered leader if you want to experience good governance..

Abagworo: Good approach if real. This man seems out to right much of the wrongs done by the past failed administration of "Thiefer" Obi.

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin

Nwanne kedu ije?

BuddahMonk: Nwanne since that thread i dey fear you walahi, the way it caught fire and burn almost 9 pages really scared me, you roasted the oilcloted brains walahi they were restive

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hope that DRONE is safe? b'coz there is nothing our ibo brothers can't do for money. i will not be surprise if by tomorrow i see : drones in anambra stolen by massob member. besides that's not suppose to be development. poverty is eating up on the populace, there land is eroded. they are installing drones to monitor the people moving down to other regions or what?
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra Agigo Mma cool
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
mike404: NGWAKWE I KA NA ECHE MMANWU DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP. KA ANYI NA ELEZI ANYA FIRST CARDIAC ARREST PATIENT FROM THE SOUTH-WASTE angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nnewi1stSon: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Where is that Goat called ''Egift'' Who was running his mouth like it had Ebola onthe other thread? He was looking for pishures, here they are.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Noneroone(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: Hope that DRONE is safe? b'coz there is nothing our ibo brothers can't do for money. i will not be surprise if by tomorrow i see : drones in anambra stolen by massob member. besides that's not suppose to be development. poverty is eating up on the populace, there land is eroded. they are installing drones to monitor the people moving down to other regions or what?

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Descartes: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
berem: I hope the drone will not be kidnapped. grin tongue

Kudos to Obiano and his team. cool
Berem tell Alhaji Abdulkareem Okorocha to apply this method instead of his soot- at-sight approach tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Terrorism Charges Against Arrested Radio Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu Picture At Ekiti Airport Will Make U Pity Him / Some Fascinating Photos Of Late Chief Festus Okotie-eboh (1919-1966)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.