Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) (6033 Views)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by egift(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014

Nnewi1stSon: Where is that Goat called ''Egift'' Who was running his mouth like it had Ebola onthe other thread? He was looking for pishures, here they are.

Tell the Governor to drop that toy and go buy a Drone. grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra drones are already tracking unscrupulous elements..

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by oilykid(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
hmmm.100million naira drone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
Where did you read 100million? Some of you need to be chained with mad people.. cheesy

oilykid: hmmm.100million naira drone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

Noise maker, Just Keep Shut!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Jakumo(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2014
When that multi-rotor camera platform identifies an armed robbery gang in action, and provides data that is used to direct a police ambush of armed robbers escaping the crime scene, all the skeptics will fall silent and eat humble pie.

The governor shown in the above pictures has his eye firmly on the future. The bigger of the two birds in that picture is NO hobbyist toy such as the Walkera QRX350 or the DJ Phantom quad-copters. That bird is a professional level surveillance multi-rotor bird, of the sort that can run up to several thousand dollars apiece.

That camera is mounted on a motion-stabilizing gimbal that will enable it to provide real-time video footage of rock-steady stability and a great degree of magnification. For short-range tactical observation missions of less than 15 minutes flight-time, those multi-rotor craft are hard to beat for precision, effectiveness and concealment aloft. The more expensive models of UAV feature GPS-enabled auto pilot systems that will enable the bird to take off, head to a pre-programmed location, and hover there at a specified altitude, to record all events unfolding on the ground, unbeknownst to those at the scene. In the model photographed, the GPS antenna is visible as a small disc mounted on a short vertical strut. That bird is the real deal, folks. Do not be fooled by its ugly appearance.

El Presidente Johnny B. Goode would do well to take a leaf from the book of this governor, and obtain a LARGE number of both multi-rotor and fixed wing UAVs to combat terrorism using the most cost-effective data gathering tools in current existence.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by customized07: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
egift:

illiterate, lemme cure your ignorance here: Turbo Ace X830-S is a multi-rotor drone designed for recreational and professional applications including aerial photography, videography, surveillance and aerial inspections. Unlike most other multi-rotors that requires days of assembly, testing and debugging, the X830-S comes fully assembled, programmed and tuned with final test flight performed in the USA. State of the art features include cutting edge Xaircraft X650 flight controller, integrated vibration dampening super structure and dynamically balanced brushless motors and ESCs. The Turbo Ace X830-S is the first quad to feature high current ESC at 35Amp and dynamically balanced motors. It has excellent flight stability plus optional vibrations dampening camera mount offer an exceptional platform for video and FPV options. With its high payload capacity, you can mount a variety of video camera and lense. Flexible features includes uploadable firmware capabilities, expandability to 6 and 8 motors systems and a multi-module architecture to ease maintenance and repairs. Convenient parts and technical support is serviced locally by Wow Hobbies in California. Since we also offer some of the best receiver, transmitter, upgrades and options, you can easily get everything you need in one place.

CAMERA MOUNT OPTIONS: Turbo Ace X830 RTF Camera and camera mount on photo are not included.
FPV OPTIONS: You can integrate 3rd party FPV equipment utilizing the X830-S TRIPLE SHOCK CAMERA MOUNT.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Another blue elephant project in the offing!!
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Another blue elephant project in the offing!!
It may be a blue elephant project in your states of osun, ekiti, ondo and ogun but not in Anambra. I just hope the governor ensures this is sustainable.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by 234GT(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
These are common toys.

They don't have a control room or a control panel. Drones indeed.

I would also like to know the maximum height they can attain in the sky, and the maximum speed they can travel.

Mr Governor and him followers no try.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by customized07: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
234GT: These are common toys.

They don't have a control room or a control panel. Drones indeed.

I would also like to know the maximum height they can attain in the sky, and the maximum speed they can travel.

Mr Governor and him followers no try.
lolzzzzzz, your ignorance is now a national quagmire. Have you tried reading the posts to the last page? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by onegig(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2014
standupguy: Please for those of us applauding Gov Obiano, if the above picture are the drones then I am very sorry you really need to make an inquiry into UAVs.
The above are mere toys, any individual could purchase for least than a thousand usd. They are not capable of high altitude and they are slow. Like I said a toy....
No doubt it is a step in the right direction but then i am only concerned that with 100M, he should have gotten something as simple and effective as "scaneagle".
We are educated haba, we shouldn't let this people take us for a silly ride while they cater away our money.

To these "set" of Nigerians. You are their enemies. They have been celebrating mediocrity since time immemorial. So i am not suprised at the level of stupidity displayed on this thread.

It's such a pity. No matter the education you give them, their primitive minds can't just comprehend it. Its better you allow them shout and celebrate it. You know the cycle of foolishness continues and their leaders keep rap.in.g them.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by customized07: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
onegig: To these "set" of Nigerians. You are their enemies. They have been celebrating mediocrity since time immemorial. So i am not suprised at the level of stupidity displayed on this thread.

It's such a pity. No matter the education you give them, their primitive minds can't just comprehend it.
what a literate would have asked will be the features of this drones, now I see your bigotry has beclouded the literacy in you. What a shame. You sound like one from kuvuki kingdom

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by 234GT(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: lolzzzzzz, your ignorance is now a national quagmire. Have you tried reading the posts to the last page? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never saw the place where the control room was discussed o. Please educate me. And how high and fast can they fly?

Democracy don turn dronocracy!
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by ak47mann(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2014
ANAMBRA ADIGO MMA IF YOU HAVE A BAD INTENTION TO ANAMBRA CITIZENS IS BETTER YOU LEAVE NOW BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT NO WHAT HIT YOU ON THE LONG RUN cool

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by customized07: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2014
234GT:

I never saw the place where the control room was discussed o. Please educate me. And how high and fast can they fly?

Democracy don turn dronocracy!
embrace the reading culture, your ignorance has been brought to light on this thread, read it till the last page.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by ak47mann(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
CHINO Abagworo is claiming IMO state i believe he come from ikwere land he is not an igboman or belong to 100% igbo clan cool
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
See them haters!!! Instead of you to rejoice with good and hope it reaches your state, you're here showcasing your ignorance and bad attitudes....

Bad belle dey quench tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by 234GT(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: embrace the reading culture, your ignorance has been brought to light on this thread, read it till the last page.

Ok Sir, Mr Know-all.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by 234GT(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: what a literate would have asked will be the features of this drones, now I see your bigotry has beclouded the literacy in you. What a shame. You sound like one from kuvuki kingdom

Pls give us the features of the "drones", since it seems you designed them. How high and how fast can they fly, because I can't find these information on this thread.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by customized07: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
234GT:

Pls give us the features of the "drones", since it seems you designed them. How high and how fast can they fly, because I can't find these information on this thread.
check all my post on this thread, it s on page 2.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Go to the internet and read up about surveillance drones. Don't bug people here, go and study for your own good!

234GT:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by 234GT(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: illiterate, lemme cure your ignorance here: Turbo Ace X830-S is a multi-rotor drone designed for recreational and professional applications including aerial photography, videography, surveillance and aerial inspections. Unlike most other multi-rotors that requires days of assembly, testing and debugging, the X830-S comes fully assembled, programmed and tuned with final test flight performed in the USA. State of the art features include cutting edge Xaircraft X650 flight controller, integrated vibration dampening super structure and dynamically balanced brushless motors and ESCs. The Turbo Ace X830-S is the first quad to feature high current ESC at 35Amp and dynamically balanced motors. It has excellent flight stability plus optional vibrations dampening camera mount offer an exceptional platform for video and FPV options. With its high payload capacity, you can mount a variety of video camera and lense. Flexible features includes uploadable firmware capabilities, expandability to 6 and 8 motors systems and a multi-module architecture to ease maintenance and repairs. Convenient parts and technical support is serviced locally by Wow Hobbies in California. Since we also offer some of the best receiver, transmitter, upgrades and options, you can easily get everything you need in one place.

CAMERA MOUNT OPTIONS: Turbo Ace X830 RTF Camera and camera mount on photo are not included.
FPV OPTIONS: You can integrate 3rd party FPV equipment utilizing the X830-S TRIPLE SHOCK CAMERA MOUNT.

I still can't find answers to my questions here. I have read this before. How high and how fast can these your drones fly?
Abeg give me simple answers as the spokesperson to the governor on drone affairs.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by revolt(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
I would only rejoice if I found out WE designed and created those machines. Our fellow humans creat these things, let's stop being consumers only. Blackrace ooo
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by 234GT(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2014
chinolization: Go to the internet and read up about surveillance drones. Don't bug people here, go and study for your own good!

I have been reading about drones ever since I first heard the word in 2009. I just want info about these drones tested by Mr. Governor!
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by customized07: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2014
234GT:

I still can't find answers to my questions here. I have read this before. How high and how fast can these your drones fly?
Abeg give me simple answers as the spokesperson to the governor on drone affairs.
you have seen the model, so go and help yourself online, the information above should serve as a step-stone for you if its just the speed you are interested in. Lolzzzzz

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2014
234GT:

I have been reading about drones ever since I first heard the word in 2009. I just want info about these drones tested by Mr. Governor!
if you find the info about the drones, then what next?? undecided undecided

You can then eat? undecided undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Go and do your personal research so that you won't say we are lying to you. You already have internet, start now to browse and read up about surveillance drones!

234GT:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Tmany(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Abeg na this one be drone this shit cost within $200-$500 on ebay.
Hope the Company that procured it didn't charge more than a million sha.
Something I was contemplating buying as a gift for my little cousin.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by standupguy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Biko nu
Before una go talk say I be bad belle.
I only want the best for my state, so I consider this a constructive criticism and a call for professionalism, transparency and efficiency.

A drone is supposed to achieve these things,
Speed, stealth, endurance and accuracy.
The above pictured quad is not a drone, neither can it be used to achieve the objective of a drone. It is simple a professional photography device.

Please educate yourselves on these links below.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unmanned_aerial_vehicles

http://www.wowhobbies.com/turbo-ace-x830-s-quadcopter.aspx

Please let's not celebrate mediocre, ask for accountability.

Udo.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by eaglechild: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
standupguy: Biko nu
Before una go talk say I be bad belle.
I only want the best for my state, so I consider this a constructive criticism and a call for professionalism, transparency and efficiency.

A drone is supposed to achieve these things,
Speed, stealth, endurance and accuracy.
The above pictured quad is not a drone, neither can it be used to achieve the objective of a drone. It is simple a professional photography device.

Please educate yourselves on these links below.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unmanned_aerial_vehicles

http://www.wowhobbies.com/turbo-ace-x830-s-quadcopter.aspx

Please let's not celebrate mediocre, ask for accountability.

Udo.

There different types of drones for different purposes.

I know once your mind hears drone you think of US war drones strapped with precision rockets.

Try and do some more reading with a free mind.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: IBB True Statesman, Accomplished Nation Builder / Tinubu Has Been Found In France. To Undergo Surgery. / Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.