Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) (6112 Views)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by standupguy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
eaglechild:

There different types of drones for different purposes.

I know once your mind hears drone you think of US war drones strapped with precision rockets.

Try and do some more reading with a free mind.

Bros I know exactly what I am talking about.
A surveillance drone is quite different from an attack drone.

I think you should do the reading, and while you are at it, check the name "scan eagle".
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by eaglechild: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
standupguy:

Bros I know exactly what I am talking about.
A surveillance drone is quite different from an attack drone.

I think you should do the reading, and while you are at it, check the name "scan eagle".

What then is your problem?

I hope you know there a several types of surveillance drones.

Do you expect the drone used for domestic policing to be the same as that for clandestine military surveillance?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some people are just seeking for attention thereby exposing their ignorance and illiteracy in a public forum such as this. I saw that clown but refused to reply him because he come across as an empty person pretending as if he knows anything!

What we have in Anambra is a surveillance drone for intelligence gathering that aides the security agents to fight crime..

eaglechild:

What then is your problem?

I hope you know there a several types of surveillance drones.

Do you expect the drone used for domestic policing to the the same as that for clandestine military surveillance?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by ak47mann(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
If we can produce hot brain female intellectuals such as Adichie Chiamanda and many more, you should realized that Anamabra is 85% complete............Anambra Adigo Mma Une cool

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Anambra- leading the pack since 1904!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
The better option is to mount high grade survelance camera on all mast with a functional state of the act data centre.
This drone can only fly for 30 mins. With the state of our roads and poor maintenance culture that have killed all NPF vehicles, the response time will still be appalling .

A commendable idea non the less

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by standupguy(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2014
chinolization: Some people are just seeking for attention thereby exposing their ignorance and illiteracy in a public forum such as this. I saw that clown but refused to reply him because he come across as an empty person pretending as if he knows anything!

What we have in Anambra is a surveillance drone for intelligence gathering that aides the security agents to fight crime..

Here comes the outstanding loudest fool on nairaland whose ignorance is a living legend.
Enjoy your monopoly of foolishness and ignorance.
To the other guy, quadcopter drones are used for different things but definitely not intelligence gathering,due to its limiting factors of endurance(it stays about 15 to 25 mins) in air, and limited altitude and it's mostly exposed.
Amazon is work on using it for delivery with 30km with FAA.
Surveillance drones are capable of 24hrs flight,Speed of 74mph, very high altitude which could conceal it.
In the other news a certain amount was mention for this project, I am only saying that I could have been better utilized, but at least somebody is thinking.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Shut up my friend, you know nothing about drones. Poor broke a55 Ediots hiding behind the keyboard pretending to know nothing! Clown!

[s]
standupguy:

Here comes the outstanding loudest fool on nairaland whose ignorance is a living legend.
Enjoy your monopoly of foolishness and ignorance.
To the other guy, quadcopter drones are used for different things but definitely not intelligence gathering,due to its limiting factors of endurance(it stays about 15 to 25 mins) in air, and limited altitude and it's mostly exposed.
Amazon is work on using it for delivery with 30km with FAA.
Surveillance drones are capable of 24hrs flight,Speed of 74mph, very high altitude which could conceal it.
In the other news a certain amount was mention for this project, I am only saying that I could have been better utilized, but at least somebody is thinking.

[/s]
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by standupguy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
chinolization:
Shut up my friend, you know nothing about drones. Poor broke a55 Ediots hiding behind the keyboard pretending to know nothing! Clown!

[s][/s]
Son of Bewolf
Ass licking has finally taken a toll on your brain.
This what happens when you kiss too much ass.
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by chinolization: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
See this broke a55. grin

Immediately I saw your first comment I got this clue that you are just an empty jobless daft seeking for attention. grin

Did you read the response given to you up there by Eaglechild? You are just empty, accept it so that you will be enlightened instead of living in ignorance! cheesy

[s]
standupguy:
Son of Bewolf
Ass licking has finally taken a toll on your brain.
This what happens when you kiss too much ass.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
And una no fit use am for Sambisa forest ?
Re: Gov. Obiano Reviews Pre-deployment Security Drone Exercise (PHOTOS) by micrep3030(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Wonderful I love dis, I love Nigeria, I love pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams / Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. / Can Someone List The Allegations Of Corruption Against GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.