Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone? (16615 Views)

Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? / How Honest Are You To Your Partner? / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone? by dayosaurus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
SenatorJames: My question is of what importance is telling her that details? When none of it yield any unwanted child, you dont have a lasting disease from them e.t.c. It will only create fear of the future for her, because she cant be 100% sure that you have changed.

What if one of my ex tries to frame me with our past activities.. how do I get my wife to trust n believe me , when I hid it from her all those years
Re: How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone? by 3sha4lyf: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
dayosaurus:

What if one of my ex tries to frame me with our past activities.. how do I get my wife to trust n believe me , when I hid it from her all those years

Then one of your exes should be a kid to try to "frame" you bout your past activities. Mature people look forward to inventing a new future rather than depending on a shroud past. smiley.
By the way, what makes you think your wife will still believe you even if you told her about the past, and then ur ex actually comes to "frame you up" with the same past activities u told wifey? You're back to square one dude!!!
#JustSaying.
Re: How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone? by dayosaurus(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Then one of your exes should be a kid to try to "frame" you bout your past activities. Mature people look forward to inventing a new future rather than depending on a shroud past. smiley.
By the way, what makes you think your wife will still believe you even if you told her about the past, and then ur ex actually comes to "frame you up" with the same past activities u told wifey? You're back to square one dude!!!
#JustSaying.

Bros, ladies are now desperate. it pays for her to know the truth. If she still doubt me, then she ain't worthy to be my wife
Re: How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone? by adaxxy: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
I don't care about the past but the present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Has Finally Fulfilled his fantasy of having a thr3esom&e / Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) / Why Baby Mamas And Baby Daddies Will Continue To Be Prevalent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.