Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? (26533 Views)

Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by nanizle(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist

Fish brain.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Tell your terrorist brothers that Isreal is not sudan or somalia neither is it Nigeria nor Iraq!

aboto49: your brodas in isreal killn innocent pple ar muslim too? Did u knw ao many pple lost there live. U dis idiota.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Jabioro: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
You are right OP,My guess is as good as yours..is more than 100days,that is enough to receive'd intensive training,wire then and send them back to society to cause more havoc...Chilbok abducted girls on d rampages
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
You dey mind them. Dey think say Isreal na Iraq.

gratiaeo:
Keep on deceiving and deluding your self. If u like don't tell your terrorist Muslim to stop throwing mutter into Israel
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by myspnigeria: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
its a huge possibility
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by 1miccza: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.

Some of you coming out here to call the president unnecessarily and cast aspersions that are unfounded remember that one day you're going to find yourself @ da helm of affairs and some others would call you until you go deaf, the world is a very small place be ready to defend yourself when accosted ooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by idee91: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
hypocrite undecided
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Generalkorex(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
could that be the no 1 reason why they were kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Ichel: Who/what is chibok girls.
what planet did you just arrive?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
dexterush: They might av even used their family to threaten them so they will carry out d operation. Just so sad cry
Nt far frm it......in fact possible;(
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Moblord(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2014
It is very possible since they were easily converted to Islam.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by benswagtt(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Ichel: Who/what is chibok girls.
which planet u dey abeg? Cos it seems u aint 4rm earth
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2014
pls datz nt true...some, nt every ooo8-)
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by kellyJames5(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Philipmems: Really don't think its the chibok girls... Well I could be wrong you know... If it is then the hypnotic procedure is state of the art.
Why is the only question that comes to mind... Why should I sacrifice myself for a course I was born into... 97% of us are a religious product of our geographical location, parental ideology and cultural background a lot of us did not choose our religion at old age we are a product of what we were born into... So why should I strap myself from the instruction of a scholar whose only job is to recruit young venerable individual to embark on such mission and himself is never a lab rat with a bomb with intent to cause harm when even the scholar have never seen the greater beyond and what lies therein, why me? Why not their children or brothers or sisters? I have dreamed of a greater future with love, prosperity, family, the good life, and here an individual presents me with death and sorrow? Why shouldn't I have a rethink for the sake of God, humanity and fairness...
Well just my myopic point of view.. Very sure some little girl has already concluded on or have already strapped herself with an IED ready for a kill mission ...
God and posterity will judge us all.
You said it all my dear!
But the truth is that, had it been we have youths that reason like this^^in the North,then suicide bombing activities in the North would have reduced drastically!!!
Quite UNFORTUNATELY,the reverse is the case.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2014
realbee: @op, I don't think its d girls, according to the Nigerian military the gals are d reason this thing has not become a full scale war, they are d reason the army have not stormed into sambisa forest yet with everything they have, boko haram knows this that is why they spread d gals in all their camps, to forestall outright attacks, I don't think they will want to use the gals for suicide bombings, forget what you read on paper about them being illiterates they have experts too and carry out intelligence gathering, it has gone beyond a group of religion fanatics or terrorists, boko haram is now a formidable force, they now control more than half of borno and have even hoisted their flag, they have become a strong rebel group who want to create their own state. moreover, I served in the north and I can tell you their are millions of vulnerable young gals out there who can easily be lured into carrying out these tasks. poverty is the biggest problem here.
i jst pray so:|.....i dont wana imagine dis chibok babes carrying out pure evil abeg...God forbid bad tin8-)
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Faraidi(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2014
you are the biggest fool I have seen.bastard
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by benswagtt(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2014
luvcherish: THUNDER FIRE YOU DOWN THERE, IDIOT. WILL YOU NOW SAY ALL CHRISTIAN ARE TERRORIST CONSIDERING THE ISREALI SLAUGHTERING THE PALESTINE.

USE YOUR BRAIN. DONT JUST USE YOUR HEAD.
40% of isreal population aint xtain... Mind u

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by foodandhampers: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by akpanikpe(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Lildreezy: Bombing101, dem don finish one semester, Na their 200level I.T dem dey do now, na why d death toll still dey around 5 or 6, when dem enter 400level, naija go know.
LMFAO! cheesy
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Let the innocence of the girls break the strength of the captors. Let their hidden ability be activated now for a safe liberation immediately.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by tundabolt(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2014
aboto49: is dis wat ur religion teach u too?I can see u ar out of wat ur religion preach as BH did too, To abuse other pple religion nd start cursn ur family. If a muslim nw reply u wit d same curse nw, u will say dey done start. My frnd pls use ur sense, dis our leader dey ar all playin politics. I pray one day we will wake up to reality.
but must Christians be the bait for their politiking? Why must Islam always give rise to terrorising? Think don't just feel u know. I just pray God help us overcome menace. It's so sad.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by GAB1: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=nnekamezor] pls datz nt true...some, nt every ooo8-)[/quote

lets help refrain it then. 90% of Hausa Fulani Muslims are potential terrorist. Look at mutalab. With all his fathers wealth he was brainwashed. The fear of "them" us the beginning of wisdom
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Mjjordan(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
they must av done d usual(jinns at work)...i dnt think any1 in his or her ryt sense wud want to enrole as suicide bomber...i beliv dis guys are using charms to get hold of ppls mind and to manipulate dem to do watever dey are asked to do.
Nw they r using our gurls against us!!!toobad!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by GAB1: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=nnekamezor] pls datz nt true...some, nt every ooo8-)[/quote

lets help refrain it then. 90% of Hausa Fulani Muslims are potential terrorist. Look at mutalab. With all his fathers wealth he was brainwashed. The fear of "them" is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=GAB1][/quote] Hmmm...few gud ones still dey ooo
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by BodyKiss(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord: Yes, that was the reason shetima gave their family 1 million after shekau feature them in the video.

How insensitive of you f00l.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by tintingz(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
bigoted specie.

at topic we can't totally conclude that the chibok girls were used as the suicide bombers we recently heard on news.

It was said on news that BH guys are caught disguised like women on hijab.

And some people saying the chibok girls are brainwash what if they are/were forced to carry the bomb.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by zurine(f): 11:48am On Jul 29, 2014
wow
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by maasoap(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Every member of your family is a fool.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: Hijab should be stopped
*new campaign*
#saynotohijab
In Naija? Dead on arrival. Minority can't dictate to majority.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
realbee: @op, I don't think its d girls, according to the Nigerian military the gals are d reason this thing has not become a full scale war, they are d reason the army have not stormed into sambisa forest yet with everything they have, boko haram knows this that is why they spread d gals in all their camps, to forestall outright attacks, I don't think they will want to use the gals for suicide bombings, forget what you read on paper about them being illiterates they have experts too and carry out intelligence gathering, it has gone beyond a group of religion fanatics or terrorists, boko haram is now a formidable force, they now control more than half of borno and have even hoisted their flag, they have become a strong rebel group who want to create their own state. moreover, I served in the north and I can tell you their are millions of vulnerable young gals out there who can easily be lured into carrying out these tasks. poverty is the biggest problem here.
The girls were abducted on April 15, but Boko Haram had been operating from Sambisa forest long before that. Even Jonathan said live on tv during one of his media chats that the reason why the soldiers failed to attack Sambisa forest was that they didn't want Boko Haram to leave forests for the city as a result of such attack. That was even before abduction. Stop lying.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Osarieme415(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Usman212s: nothing will make me not be believe that jona and his dog asari are not behind the killings and bombings in the north..... Blood suckers
even if they are behind the killings,it is obvious that the northerners are the agents carrying out the killings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper / Benue Killings: APC Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On IGP / Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.