Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? (26686 Views)

Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
How i wish d ogas at the top could see this dat d girls re no lnger wat we thought they are, they have been infected just like vampires and there is nothing we can do to save them, d best solution to clean d country is to bomb all their camp including the girls.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: na u go kill me, abi na watin ur religion teach u "killing"?
if u observe, its u christians who always start insultin us, is that what jebus christ tot u?...ooh too bad
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by pmc01(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist

Moderators, will you please ban this fellow? We can not continue this kind of insanity in our midst.

There is freedom of speech/expression, only when it does not infringe on other people's freedoms/rights.

This is a subtle hate campaign that can snowball into violent campaigns against innocent persons.

Moderators, please prove to us that you are really in charge here. We need some sanity in this forum, regardless of the need to make profits.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
That's why i said "potential".
Btw; I'll kill them before they see me
nice to hear u say dat, if I may ask wat, makes dem potential?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by mosco1989: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
mumu go sleep

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2014
The hamas terrorists asked for trouble by killing three innocent isreali teenage boys and Isreal gave it to them double. Pity innocent civilians paid for it.
Islamic terrorists should know that no one has a monopoly of violence.
For those saying boko haram boys disguised as women,its a lie because there are female suicide bombers among terrorists in the middle east and is Hafsat bako whose picture was clearly shown a man?

luvcherish: THUNDER FIRE YOU DOWN THERE, IDIOT. WILL YOU NOW SAY ALL CHRISTIAN ARE TERRORIST CONSIDERING THE ISREALI SLAUGHTERING THE PALESTINE.

USE YOUR BRAIN. DONT JUST USE YOUR HEAD.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2014
luvcherish: THUNDER FIRE YOU DOWN THERE, IDIOT. WILL YOU NOW SAY ALL CHRISTIAN ARE TERRORIST CONSIDERING THE ISREALI SLAUGHTERING THE PALESTINE.

USE YOUR BRAIN. DONT JUST USE YOUR HEAD.
Keep on deceiving and deluding your self. If u like don't tell your terrorist Muslim to stop throwing mutter into Israel

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Christoskurion: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2014
This and other illogical speculative reporting which are anti-journalism,to me,ought not to be brought to public notice. By implication,they seem to be promoting(you are now making a suggestion to them what their next action should be) the activities of this terrorist group via internet media.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by liltunes(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
datguru:

If you don't like my comment, for all I care, you can go and hang yourself
na u go hang me abi na watin jebus teach û
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by datguru: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: na u go hang me abi na watin jebus teach û

You can go and die or join your people in throwing bombs so that you will have your own virgins soon
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Keep on deceiving and deluding your self. If u like don't tell your terrorist Muslim to stop throwing mutter into Israel
there is no need for som1 to ask u who u ar or who u be, bfor knwn you clearly. I can see u ar dump as Goodluck jona'tan
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by stevSKY(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Lildreezy: Bombing101, dem don finish one semester, Na their 200level I.T dem dey do now, na why d death toll still dey around 5 or 6, when dem enter 400level, naija go know.
Very funny but Not a laughing matter!!!!!!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by ayobase(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014

every person is a potential terrorist.......even u!
definition of terrorism will give u a better clue
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Danhumprey: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2014
So if someone say that "every christian are potential terrorist/fundamentalist",you will agree?

Stop this unnecessary and baseless generalization! Not every muslim are brainwashed!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2014
This theory will not help parents of the abducted girls, please.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Danhumprey: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2014
realbee: @op, I don't think its d girls, according to the Nigerian military the gals are d reason this thing has not become a full scale war, they are d reason the army have not stormed into sambisa forest yet with everything they have, boko haram knows this that is why they spread d gals in all their camps, to forestall outright attacks, I don't think they will want to use the gals for suicide bombings, forget what you read on paper about them being illiterates they have experts too and carry out intelligence gathering, it has gone beyond a group of religion fanatics or terrorists, boko haram is now a formidable force, they now control more than half of borno and have even hoisted their flag, they have become a strong rebel group who want to create their own state. moreover, I served in the north and I can tell you their are millions of vulnerable young gals out there who can easily be lured into carrying out these tasks. poverty is the biggest problem here.
Spot on! I grew up in the North and I can relate with what you just said.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Are they on nairaland?

sunnyshayne: This theory will not help parents of the abducted girls, please.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Danhumprey: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Philipmems: Really don't think its the chibok girls... Well I could be wrong you know... If it is then the hypnotic procedure is state of the art.
Why is the only question that comes to mind... Why should I sacrifice myself for a course I was born into... 97% of us are a religious product of our geographical location, parental ideology and cultural background a lot of us did not choose our religion at old age we are a product of what we were born into... So why should I strap myself from the instruction of a scholar whose only job is to recruit young venerable individual to embark on such mission and himself is never a lab rat with a bomb with intent to cause harm when even the scholar have never seen the greater beyond and what lies therein, why me? Why not their children or brothers or sisters? I have dreamed of a greater future with love, prosperity, family, the good life, and here an individual presents me with death and sorrow? Why shouldn't I have a rethink for the sake of God, humanity and fairness...
Well just my myopic point of view.. Very sure some little girl has already concluded on or have already strapped herself with an IED ready for a kill mission ...
God and posterity will judge us all.
I like this! Thumb up!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by gratiaeo(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2014
pmc01:

Moderators, will you please ban this fellow? We can not continue this kind of insanity in our midst.

There is freedom of speech/expression, only when it does not infringe on other people's freedoms/rights.

This is a subtle hate campaign that can snowball into violent campaigns against innocent persons.

Moderators, please prove to us that you are really in charge here. We need some sanity in this forum, regardless of the need to make profits.

Thank you.
Muslim have no monopoly for violence and stop intimidating and threatening me. We can't keep deceiving our self, Islamic is a violence religion hence every Muslim are not terrorist but every terrorist are Muslim
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: The hamas terrorist asked for trouble by killing three innocent teenage boys and Isreal gave it to them double. Pity innocent civilian paid for it. Islamic terrorists should know that no one has a monopoly of violence.
For those saying boko haram boys disguised as women,its a lie because there are female suicide bombers among terrorists in the middle east and is Hafsat bako whose picture was clearly shown a man?

as u stated bellow"dey gav it to dem double" ao many pple did u tink lost there precious live? So u can pity dem. Nd still insist isreal did wat is ryt? Dey ar terrorist too killn innocent pple. Let us call dem terrorist for killn innocent civilian as stated frm ur post.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Are they on nairaland?

I don't underestimate the power of social network. Already we hear more than ten parents are dead, do you want to increase that number?
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:
Muslim have no monopoly for violence and stop intimidating and threatening me. We can't keep deceiving our self, Islamic is a violence religion hence every Muslim are not terrorist but every terrorist are Muslim
your brodas in isreal killn innocent pple ar muslim too? Did u knw ao many pple lost there live. U dis idiota.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by creamylicious(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2014
How about one of d girls being an undergraduate as reported in d papers It may or may not be d chibok girls
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by luvcherish(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2014
gratiaeo:

check out this link and tell me if they are Muslims.
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by jericco1(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2014
You were pedantic @OP you didn't make this topic yourself and stop claiming another man's thought!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by theoctopus: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2014
This is a very stupid thread and I don't know how something like this can make it to the front page. Do you think suicide bombers are trained in one month. Op, you are very foolish
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by nduchucks: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Southern Nigerians and angry Middlebelters have gone bonkers!! shocked
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by sambaboy1: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Exactky my reasoning
Philipmems: Really don't think its the chibok girls... Well I could be wrong you know... If it is then the hypnotic procedure is state of the art.
Why is the only question that comes to mind... Why should I sacrifice myself for a course I was born into... 97% of us are a religious product of our geographical location, parental ideology and cultural background a lot of us did not choose our religion at old age we are a product of what we were born into... So why should I strap myself from the instruction of a scholar whose only job is to recruit young venerable individual to embark on such mission and himself is never a lab rat with a bomb with intent to cause harm when even the scholar have never seen the greater beyond and what lies therein, why me? Why not their children or brothers or sisters? I have dreamed of a greater future with love, prosperity, family, the good life, and here an individual presents me with death and sorrow? Why shouldn't I have a rethink for the sake of God, humanity and fairness...
Well just my myopic point of view.. Very sure some little girl has already concluded on or have already strapped herself with an IED ready for a kill mission ...
God and posterity will judge us all.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by ukeleh: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
JustCurious:
Jonathan this, Jonathan that, don't you get tire of mentioning his name? Hian. Please, drop it. It's becoming odd, already.
For Gods sake GEJ is Nigeria's president. He is suppose to be incharge of security of lives and properties in Nigeria. Is sambisa forest and the girls in it, not part of Nigeria? If he refuses to secure the lives of the girls, then he has reason for living them there.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by HUGES: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Precisely what the chibok masterminders wants us to believe. Everyday it becomes clear to me that Boko haram is a carefully planned agenda geared to make Nigeria history by 2015. US wants their predictions to come to pass at all cost. Just imagine how stupid they feel when we are emerging the biggest economy in Africa in 2014 when we are suppose to be warming up for breakup in 2015. Naija shine your eyes -never under estimate the craftiness of the US
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by hannesy(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
bros ur brain need to b formatted with hammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Okechukwu Replies Tinubu: ‘Osho-Virus’ Behind APC Crisis / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents / Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.