Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? (26689 Views)

Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG / Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Picture Of Teenage Suicide Bomber Resembles one Of The Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by aboto49(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Tell your terrorist brothers that Isreal is not sudan or somalia neither is it Nigeria nor Iraq!

I can nw understnd u
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by oxyG: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
liltunes: Hijab should be stopped
*new campaign*
#saynotohijab

We know that was why you orchestrated the Book Haram in the first place.Insha Allah,you shall all be exposed.Islam will continue to be no matter the magnitude of evils you plan to give it a bad identity.May Allah show you mercy.

1 Like

Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by benswagtt(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Ichel:
Mars
welcome to earth... Welcome 2 nigeria
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Ichel: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2014
benswagtt: welcome to earth... Welcome 2 nigeria
Thank you. But you guy haven't answered my question.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Uzunmarae(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
I dont think people pay attention to the rules of this site; nevertheless, i ll like to urge us to pray earnestly and be positive about our country, rather than react unnecessaryly to one another's opinion. May God help us!
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by emymeeky: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist

Sir .. But they are christians
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by SHOCK7(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
ukeleh: Jonathan is now using them for the purpose he left them in the forest.
Do u know how dumb u sound! angry
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
I strongly believe this. They may be the Chibok Girls
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by SenatorJames(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ichel: Who/what is chibok girls.
Chibok is a name of red fruit rich in protein and vitamins, grown mainly in the northern part of Nigeria, mostly in Borno state. Chibok seed in powder-form is called Chibok girls. Have I answered your question?

@Topic. May God save those girls, because the government and military dont have any solution for now. Chibok community leaders are also playing politics with the acclaimed 100million naira given to them.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by IbnuUche(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo: Every Muslim are potential terrorist
bastard idiooot, must you comment if you have noting to contribute. dumpard brain.
Re: Recent Teenage Suicide Bombers; Could They Be Chibok Girls? by IbnuUche(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2014
luvcherish: THUNDER FIRE YOU DOWN THERE, IDIOT. WILL YOU NOW SAY ALL CHRISTIAN ARE TERRORIST CONSIDERING THE ISREALI SLAUGHTERING THE PALESTINE.

USE YOUR BRAIN. DONT JUST USE YOUR HEAD.
well said , 1 million likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / 3 Of David Mark’s Witnesses Quit At Tribunal / Jammeh: No Looted Cash On Tinubu’s Private Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.