Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi (2140 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by amsad19(m): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi said
yesterday that those who killed and maimed
people and destroy property during the holy
month of Ramadan are not Muslims and urged
true adherents of Islam to unite and fight
terrorism.
Governor Amaechi spoke yesterday while
addressing the Muslim community in Port
Harcourt as part of activities to celebrate the
Eid-el-Fitri.
The governor, who was represented by his
deputy, Engr. Tele Ikuru, urged Muslims in the
country to use the occasion to unite against
terrorists and other extremists who hide under
Islam to perpetrate violence, thereby bringing the
religion to disrepute.
“It amazes me that people commit evil even in
the holy month. The month of Ramadan is a
sacred month. It is a month of fasting and
sacrifice, totally committed to honouring Allah. If
indeed the things they say they are doing are for
Allah, in that holy month they would have
respected Allah. The fact that they did it and
desecrated the holy month clearly shows that
they are not fighting for the religion,” he said.
The governor thanked members of the Muslim
community in the state for their support and
promised to pursue policies that will engender
peaceful co-existence in the state.

dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/30289-boko-haram-members-are-not-muslims-amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Descartes: 6:10am On Jul 29, 2014
What are they

2 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by estyvino(m): 6:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: What are they
I think Gov. Amechi forgot to mention who they are!

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Descartes: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2014
estyvino:
Leave the efulefu jare. angry
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Descartes: 6:16am On Jul 29, 2014
"The fact that they did it and
they are not fighting for the religion,”

Gov. Amechi please tell me whom they are tongue

7 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by okosodo: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2014
OK THEY ARE EITHER CHRISTIANS OR HINDUS

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by psucc(m): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2014
The gov is a paraMuslim so he doesn't know the importance of violence to the Islamic religion.

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by vedaxcool(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2014
God bless ameachi, who understands the importance of unity in the fight against terrorism. While jona and his supporters only know division and name calling, may God forgive them and guide them.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Omexonomy: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2014
estyvino:
he chose not to mention names to avoid backlash. By the way who send am message.

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2014
so i take it they are Christians. Even though ur claim to me is 85% wrong, whatever religion those people might practice, they are just INHUMAN!!!
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by PenSniper: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Trying to please his paid masters. ISIS has the muslim caliph and they killed throughout their month of ramadan. Are you trying to be more muslim than real muslims ?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2014
The average Nigerian youth is a blockhead. If he said they are not Muslims, then it means they are Christians, right? And you find them prowling the streets with all sorts of degrees. Babu lakaye. smh.

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by ignis: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Let me make this clear,

''All muslims are not boko harams, but all boko harams are muslims'' - Ignis.

10 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by bIoodykiller: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2014
they are pagans i guess
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by ukeleh: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2014
This country has degenerated to the extent that everything is based on sentiment. People no longer see truth and agree, instead they twist truth to suit their wicked thoughts. The last time i watched the video on bh and the kidnapped girls, the bh spokes person could not recite correctly the first chapter of the Quran which even non muslims that stay around muslims can recite. How then are they muslims? Could they be fighting for a religion they know nothing about? Please lets be objective and unit to defeat bh.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Philipmems(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Even though will all know they are Muslims because they have openly threatened to wipe out the Christian race being tagged as INFIDEL and have threatened, attacked or killed any imam or Muslim who is not a islamic hardliner ie follow the Islamic code of conduct SHARIA. I think the Govt's statement should have being that they are not true worshippers of Islam, even though they claim and have shown that their violent acts or actions are within the context of the Holy Qur'an.,.. I called Bokoharam a bunch of bas.tar.d islamic retardeens fundamentalist.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Amaechi check yourself in yaba sharp sharp. Your med no de too effective these days.

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Amechi ! Amechi !! Amechi !!! How many times did i call u ? How did u knw they ar not muslims ? Keep deceiving ur self wit these northern leaders. When the time to split naija comes, there will be no hiding place for u.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by omenka(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2014
estyvino:
When is Jonathan going to tell us who the masterminds of the October 1st bombing were Remember he specifically stated they weren't MEND!

Yeye dey ooze.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by nerodenero: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2014
This is what Rotimi Amaechi forgot to mention tongue
ignis: Let me make this clear,

1 Like

Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by abdulrey(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Boko haram shouldn't be centred on the Muslims, the both religion and even the federal government are boko haram. So let's be reasonable.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by chimerase2: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2014
ignis: Let me make this clear,

wen doing a citation make sure u include the year
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
amsad19: Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi said
yesterday that those who killed and maimed
people and destroy property during the holy
month of Ramadan are not Muslims and urged
true adherents of Islam to unite and fight
terrorism.
Governor Amaechi spoke yesterday while
addressing the Muslim community in Port
Harcourt as part of activities to celebrate the
Eid-el-Fitri.
The governor, who was represented by his
deputy, Engr. Tele Ikuru, urged Muslims in the
country to use the occasion to unite against
terrorists and other extremists who hide under
Islam to perpetrate violence, thereby bringing the
religion to disrepute.
“It amazes me that people commit evil even in
the holy month. The month of Ramadan is a
sacred month. It is a month of fasting and
sacrifice, totally committed to honouring Allah. If
indeed the things they say they are doing are for
Allah, in that holy month they would have
respected Allah. The fact that they did it and
they are not fighting for the religion,” he said.
The governor thanked members of the Muslim
community in the state for their support and
promised to pursue policies that will engender
peaceful co-existence in the state.
That balding arsse_wipe has caused enuf trouble in rivers state,he shud keep shut..i know he belongs to them bh,but i hope da bh or some hunter or unknown soldier wud mistake him for an antelope..bloody sell out
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by bonnybonco: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Amaechi may be right, they are not muslims they are Amechi supporter of APC boys
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2014
abdulrey: Boko haram shouldn't be centred on the Muslims, the both religion and even the federal government are boko haram. So let's be reasonable.

if that's your analogy, then I rather remain clueless like our dear jona grin
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Mabaleosi(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
ukeleh: This country has degenerated to the extent that everything is based on sentiment. People no longer see truth and agree, instead they twist truth to suit their wicked thoughts. The last time i watched the video on bh and the kidnapped girls, the bh spokes person could not recite correctly the first chapter of the Quran which even non muslims that stay around muslims can recite. How then are they muslims? Could they be fighting for a religion they know nothing about? Please lets be objective and unit to defeat bh.
what you have just typed is known to you alone and to we christians all we know is that bokoharam always claimed to be fighting for Allah. The northern muslims so much enjoyed bokoharam activities that they are not ready to kick against them. Most of them like Buhari even justify their evil doings initially, when he compared them to niger delta militancy. To me bokoharam are northern muslims and all northern muslims are bokoharam. Until the northern muslims rise up and prove otherwise by fighting bokoharam and put an end to their evil doings.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by poiZon: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2014
vedaxcool: God bless ameachi, who understands the importance of unity in the fight against terrorism. While jona and his supporters only know division and name calling, may God forgive them and guide them.

dat means na ikwerre youths hiding under islam to terrorise the north.
.n d allahu akbar na ikwerre slang.
GEJ no go kill u one day cos u r so obsessed abt him.
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Segadem(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
abdulrey: Boko haram shouldn't be centred on the Muslims, the both religion and even the federal government are boko haram. So let's be reasonable.
Are u kidding me? So that Allah arkbar they shout b4 they execute their mission is Redeemed, deeper life, CAC or Catholic language?
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by vedaxcool(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

dat means na ikwerre youths hiding under islam to terrorise the north.
.n d allahu akbar na ikwerre slang.
GEJ no go kill u one day cos u r so obsessed abt him.

It seems u were spitting all over ur keyboard when typing this which clearly reflects the general incoherence of the jonathan regime, grin

I can't be obsessed with clueless, cowardly ingrate!
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by poiZon: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2014
vedaxcool:

It seems u were spitting all over ur keyboard when typing this which clearly reflects the general incoherence of the jonathan regime, grin

I can't be obsessed with clueless, cowardly ingrate!

CHAI!
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by Brimmie(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2014
FACT!!
Re: Boko Harammembers Are Notmuslims –amaechi by 7lives: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Rexxie:
That balding arsse_wipe has caused enuf trouble in rivers state,he shud keep shut..i know he belongs to them bh,but i hope da bh or some hunter or unknown soldier wud mistake him for an antelope..bloody sell out

You've just called Amechi an arse wipe but if somebody should call Jona some stupid names you '' go nak head for ground and begin to convulse'' sometimes I wonder if the so called Nigerian youths are not operating under a curse on something?.
If you want to make it as far as Amechi had made it in life, you won't be cursing yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Oyo National Park In Kwara State Built By The Government Of Western Nigeria / Amaechi Incites Rivers Youths Against President Jonathan / “if Buhari Comes And It (insurgency) Stops, It Is Because They Control It- Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.