Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485855 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by henrimoto(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cpolicy: @everybody, payoneer sent me a mail that they are reviewing my application but they later sent me another mail that i should send them a government issue id which i have none, but i have a print out giving to me when i went to do my national id card registration can i use that too.
Thanks in advance
do you have a voter's registration card ? It's accepted.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
hy lady writer and every member of the house. i am having a serious problem when verifying my account. i used my firstbank ATM card(VISA) to verify my payment source but it keeps on popping error error error. please does that mean firstbank doesnt work or is their any1 who can help me on what to do. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
ladywriter:

Great, am glad you are taking actions. I am not sure if Payoneer will accept your print out copy, why not try and get the national ID card itself. It will work.
the problem is that i've been waiting for the national id for weeks now, i was told that i will be alerted when it is ready so i can't say for sure if it going to meet payoneer deadline. maybe i should contact them
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Cpolicy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
henrimoto: do you have a voter's registration card ? It's accepted.
no i don't have i wasn't able to complete it
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cpolicy:
no i don't have i wasn't able to complete it
create another payoneer acct and make use of of your friend or relative ID to get it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by richards1: 2:22am On Aug 26, 2014
hi i need help on how to start writting articles i have not written article is there any place or website i can get started thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bodmannoni: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Where have I been all this while when a thread like this is on nairaland. Thank God say I never miss too much

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Do we have any graphic designer here? I mean a very good one? I have an idea for ya...

If you don't know, I am a domainer by passion and sell web names when the opportunity present itself smiley.

But there is an emerging trend among a certain circle of domain sellers who specialize in brandables. Brandables are made up non-dictionary words and they often need graphics to convey the meaning of the made up words. You can snoop around namepros.com or dnforum.com to find a niche for yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2014
richards1: hi i need help on how to start writting articles i have not written article is there any place or website i can get started thanks.

Hi Richards1, i have put together a small e-book for newbies on how to write killer articles in 30 minutes. You can download it at www.alwaysontopbiz.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godiskind: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2014
@ladywriter I appreciate ur good work in this thread and God will surely multiply ur blessings. Pls I am a newbie in nairaland, having read ur outlined steps for doing this biz I have opened an act on freelancer. But thereafter I was presented with a page to select upto 20 skills I know. In line with ur outlined steps, shud I ignore the skills area and move to searching jobs in marketplace? Must I acquire those skills for me to do this biz?
Secondly how can I open a payoneer act? Thanx for d anticipated response. Ur timely response wil help me a lot as my blood is so hot to act!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1money: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Godiskind (I like ur username btw), you have to select 20 skills on that page. these skills will help you get work matching you capabilities and abilities. for e.g if you can write well, select article writing, rewriting, etc. this will help u so that you can choose jobs matching those skills. Without selecting any skill, freelancer won't the jobs to send to you for you to bid. Ladywriter I hope I'm right.
As for payoneer, go to their website and follow the step by step procedure to open an account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2014
1money: Godiskind (I like ur username btw), you have to select 20 skills on that page. these skills will help you get work matching you capabilities and abilities. for e.g if you can write well, select article writing, rewriting, etc. this will help u so that you can choose jobs matching those skills. Without selecting any skill, freelancer won't the jobs to send to you for you to bid. Ladywriter I hope I'm right.
As for payoneer, go to their website and follow the step by step procedure to open an account.

Excellent, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by richards1: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Richards1, i have put together a small e-book for newbies on how to write killer articles in 30 minutes. Send a mail to me on virtualassistprof@gmail and i will send it to you. I am also trying to put up a website for that purpose.
Tnx ladywriter just sent you an email
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ladywriter:
I sent u an email about the writing of articles e book, pls kindly reply. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tennyemman(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
If you need palm kernal seed that has been cracked and wash contact me on 07066809583 for cheap price
We also sell palm oil in large scale,quality red oil
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Richards1, i have put together a small e-book for newbies on how to write killer articles in 30 minutes. Send a mail to me on virtualassistprof@gmail and i will send it to you. I am also trying to put up a website for that purpose.

hy lady writer and every member of the house. i am having a serious problem when verifying my account. i used my firstbank ATM card(VISA) to verify my payment source but it keeps on popping error error error. please does that mean firstbank doesnt work or is their any1 who can help me on what to do. thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
samplanner:

Hi Sam, I used payoneer to verify mine. I don't know much abt banks ATM card verification, but i believe you will get an answer to your question here. Just hold on.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
My people - due to lots of request for the free article writing e-book "How to write killer article in 30 minutes" - I have set up a domain to cater for the download - You can now download it at http://www.alwaysontopbiz.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Sam, I used payoneer to verify mine. I don't know much abt banks ATM card verification, but i believe you will get an answer to your question here. Just hold on.

Thanks ma, but at the freelancer site there is no payoneer among the verifying options- only visa/master card; paypal, skrill. pls how were you able to verify yours with payoneer. please share with me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ugotex85: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
2sExy1: Do we have any graphic designer here? I mean a very good one? I have an idea for ya...

If you don't know, I am a domainer by passion and sell web names when the opportunity present itself smiley.

But there is an emerging trend among a certain circle of domain sellers who specialize in brandables. Brandables are made up non-dictionary words and they often need graphics to convey the meaning of the made up words. You can snoop around namepros.com or dnforum.com to find a niche for yourself.
Hi, I'm a graphics designer, please fix me up into the system
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
samplanner:

Thanks ma, but at the freelancer site there is no payoneer among the verifying options- only visa/master card; paypal, skrill. pls how were you able to verify yours with payoneer. please share with me.

I used Payoneer master card to verify my account. To do that, you will need to click on visa/master card and input the number at the back of the card.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
samplanner:

. Hello samplanner, have you applied for internet banking and also registered your card for internet banking with first bank, if your answer to these questions is no please try doing the above and try verifying with the card again.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
jonaboy: . Hello samplanner, have you applied for internet banking and also registered your card for internet banking with first bank, if your answer to these questions is no please try doing the above and try verifying with the card again.
no i didn't activate internet banking with my bank bro, thanks for the advice i will do just that tomoro morning and see.
@Lady writer, thanks also. but mehnnnn my Payoneer is set to arrive from September 22. I have to have to try jonaboy advice for now. be bless.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
I got the e-books as you promised after clicking the link in your post, thanks at ladywriter!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2014
do they still issue national I'd cards...and not yet ready to renew my driving license or international passport,can I be earning in the interim without payment profile sorted out?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
tooltip: do they still issue national I'd cards...and not yet ready to renew my driving license or international passport,can I be earning in the interim without payment profile sorted out?

Yes please. It will be there until you are ready to make withdrawals.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twentyk(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Youngkardy48@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Buchika: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
THANKS LADYWRITER, I HAVE GOTTEN THE EMAIL, ONCE AGAIN THANKS,
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
ResourceMan: @ All
Ladywriter, I doff my hat, you are really doing a very good job here.
Hello everyone here, I was actually part of Ladywriters first set of trainees grin grin on this thread and the Amazon KDP program before Nairaland crash. A lot has happened since and I also did lots of research and by God special grace I will be sharing some practical stuffs here too.
I have had my hands full on some clients websites and other offline businesses that really took my time for some months. I am almost free to go back with full force and tackle Freelancer.com and Amazon KDP with full force.
Just watch this thread from Wednesday next week and be ready to work, because this thread will change your life positively for good. We will be learning together and I will release LOADS OF STUFFS ON THIS THREAD.
Tips For The Day
You do not have to depend only on writing jobs, other more profitable niche you can learn in 2 weeks or less and earn far more than writing jobs.
1. Submitting Articles
2. S.E.O for clients websites
3. Writing S.E.O driven articles
4. Keyword Research
5. File conversion e.g. word docs to pdf, epub, kindle e.t.c.
6. Ebook cover design
7. Powerpoint presentations
and a few others

Note:- These skills are simple but not easy and can seriously and dangerously increase your earnings.
We will be here together next week.

Hi Resourceman, You promised to teach some skills on this thread. We are patiently waiting for you. God bless u.

Ladywriter, i know i've not been a good student, battling with 90 1,000 word articles and i have to be done by Sunday. I would have more time when i'm done.

I hope everyone is doing well. Pls don't focus on Freelancer alone o. There are writing jobs on the literature ads section on Nairaland and on several other places on the internet too. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
cremeandchic:

Hi Resourceman, You promised to teach some skills on this thread. We are patiently waiting for you. God bless u.

Ladywriter, i know i've not been a good student, battling with 90 1,000 word articles and i have to be done by Sunday. I would have more time when i'm done.

I hope everyone is doing well. Pls don't focus on Freelancer alone o. There are writing jobs on the literature ads section on Nairaland and on several other places on the internet too. Cheers.

@cremeandchic, Hmmm! Big woman. Don't forget to pay your tithe into my account o, se u know I am now a Pastor. Lol.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
ladywriter:
@cremeandchic, Hmmm! Big woman. Don't forget to pay your tithe into my account o, se u know I am now a Pastor. Lol.

@Ladywriter:I dey learn for where u dey na. Lol. Don't worry, i'll pray for ur ministry; dat's tight enough. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.