Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487106 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
dmostcheerful:
my hands are up ma.

Great my sister, I love ladies who venture into online business.

Ok, @sccofield, carpaints, dmostcheerful - give your freelancer usernames, let me check out your bidding styles and profile.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
carpaints:

anytime i want to bid,it will say take exam or update your profile or take freelancer orientation or confirm payment.
to confirm payment i want to use gtbank but i heard it does not work.
pls what is the way out?
or should i wait for payoneer card to arrive first(due to arrive 10-17sept)

Ok, some of the exams are free, check it out. It is only US and Uk that costs $5. Like I said earlier, look for jobs that doesn't require exams for now, until you get your Payoneer card. Make sure your profile is up to date. What is your username, let me check it out for you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
samseen02: Though legalwealth also take this issue too far. What i can deduce from this issue is that he's trying to protect his image frm been stained. You knw doing business online needs an extent of trust otherwise people will tag you as scam. Though he got a good reputation except for pple that doesn't knw him.

You got it right and how the useless lady later typed in capital letters and in red ink indicating she is shouting and at the same time raising danger got me more angry.

How can a common Ghanian come unto a Nigeria platform to start shouting aloud as if that was how she was trained to do shout on her husband or parent whenever they are correcting or giving her piece of advise raising unneccessary alarm without wisely doing underground research on what is being introduced or suggested before starting to behave as if she is owner of nairaland because she has created a thread putting people through what is new in the Internet world.
Something we've been into and have dumped since 2010 because we got to know that we've just been building other people's business without ours built.

The fact remain that 98% of people writing to earn online don't usually have their own website where they post rich and quality articles to be used for promoting products and services which they own or other people own for more profit they earn writing for others and also for building their own business.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
TRADELYN:
No!

@ TRADELYN, let's do trade by barter now, teach me how to write a business plan and I teach you how to handle online Market researches. What abt that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

@ TRADELYN, let's do trade by barter now, teach me how to write a business plan and I teach you how to handle online Market researches. What abt that?
Thumps up!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

LoL grin cheesy grin

This just made my day!

* thinking abourrit *
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

what's this all about? could give insight? does it have anything to do with writing keyword articles after using google planner?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:
[quote author=ladywriter]

wow! Jst in love with dis thread. What goes around comes around
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
2sExy1: what's this all about? could give insight? does it have anything to do with writing keyword articles after using google planner?

No. Market research is the process of collecting valuable information to help investors/business owners find out if there is a market for their proposed product or service. It is written in form of a report with charts and graphs.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ResourceMan(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

God bless you for this!I legalwealth am a worthless, uninformed college dropout posting fake screenshot all over the place to scam Nairalanders.
It's obvious people now knows my fake personality I am in trouble now!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

Thanks for your contribution! !!
I don't think there is nothing bad on how I started the introduction of using PayPal instead of relying on payoneer only putting egg in one basket(just try browsing to the 3rd or 4th page to see how it was presented) that she took it personal talking as if I was here to mislead people trying to tarnish my image.
It was then I have no option than to defend what I'm in to let them know that I'm not here for that.It was then she took it more personal along with some one-way traffic dudes.
Eventually, I just had to comment. LegalWealth you talk like a woman without self control. Quit repeating the same explanation a thousand times. Haba. If you have an alternative, put it down on the table. If you options are rejected, walk away. Shikena

13 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

God bless you for this!Imagine the worthless talk by resourceman,an uninformed college dropout as seen in the screenshot attached below.
It's obvious he doesn't know my personality before talking without control in that manner!

Real post turned upside down by Resourceman to see how dumb he is.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX: Eventually, I just had to comment. LegalWealth you talk like a woman without self control. Quit repeating the same explanation a thousand times. Haba. If you have an alternative, put it down on the table. If you options are rejected, walk away. Shikena

Good!I'm not repeating anything but clearing issue when quoted or contributed on because I'm a kind of person that hate seeing some low-level personalities tarnishing my image which I have all the right and can do anything to protect.

Mean that I suggested something does not warrant any insult whatsoever by anyone.
From what I've been observing on personality including you,I can see you people are just coming and new in the online business stuff which is the reason you people have been thinking in the wrong and biased way.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ResourceMan(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

[s]You got it right and how the useless lady later typed in capital letters and in red ink indicating she is shouting and at the same time raising danger got me more angry.

How can a common Ghanian come unto a Nigeria platform to start shouting aloud as if that was how she was trained to do shout on her husband or parent whenever they are correcting or giving her piece of advise raising unneccessary alarm without wisely doing underground research on what is being introduced or suggested before starting to behave as if she is owner of nairaland because she has created a thread putting people through what is new in the Internet world.
Something we've been into and have dumped since 2010 because we got to know that we've just been building other people's business without ours built.

The fact remain that 98% of people writing to earn online don't usually have their own website where they post rich and quality articles to be used for promoting products and services which they own or other people own for more profit they earn writing for others and also for building their own business[/s].

Cry Baby, all this scammer knows is teaching people how to make money on the internet with fake screenshots. Put a screen-shot of at least $30 (not photo shopped screen shot) you made from any business online or forever remain silent. Yes ,just $30 to let people know that you earn nothing on the internet apart from selling to Nigerians 'How to make money online' and 'your fake paypal services'. I have always known you since the fraudulent 'HOW TO USE PAYPAL IN NIGERIA DAY'S'.
Ilegalwealth you are derailing this thread, you are so shameless trolling a lady who do not have your time. Funny enough you stupiddly called her a Ghanaian. If you continue derailing this thread, I will invade all your thread and expose you for the scam you are.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
ResourceMan:

Cry Baby, all this scammer knows is teaching people how to make money on the internet with fake screenshots. Put a screen-shot of at least $30 (not photo shopped screen shot) you made from any business online or forever remain silent. I have always known you since the fraudulent 'HOW TO USE PAYPAL IN NIGERIA DAY'S'.
Ilegalwealth you are derailing this thread, you are so shameless trolling a lady a who do not have your time. Funny enough you stupiddly called her a Ghanaian. If you continue derailing this thread, I will invade all your thread and expose you for the scam you are.
$30 screenshot when I even thought you will ask for $1,000;that shows how low you do think when it comes to earning online.

Well!I shake my head for you & I don't think I need exchanging word with someone like you that doesn't think before pouring word out.

I rest my case on you and you can continue doing what you propose doing and let's see who will loose because it is not you that have not done any business with me that will term me a scammer when those people that have transacted business many a time with me can't and don't call me a scammer.
You will need to provide what and proof of how you paid to me that I didn't deliver.
Boy!Do think deeply before using any word.

Goodnight and good day forever!Your next updates will be regarded and discarded as updates from f**lish personnel.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dear ladywriter,

You have been a blessing to many on NL! Thus, you deserve more than this for FREE grin

We would guide you on how to write a business plan. How soon do you need it?
ladywriter:

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pius4tina: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
WOW I've got to give it a trial, maybe some day
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
TRADELYN: Dear ladywriter,

You have been a blessing to many on NL! Thus, you deserve more than this for FREE grin

We would guide you on how to write a business plan. How soon do you need it?

@TRADELYN, I am highly honoured. Thank you so much! Please expect a mail from me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Legalwealth, resourceman & Co,

Please let's be partners in progress...not enemies of progress!

I beg, maka naa no vex and fight again.

Isn't this thread ought to be for the mature, serious and responsible minds

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:
@TRADELYN, I am highly honoured. Thank you so much! Please expect a mail from me.
OK, ma!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

Good!I'm not repeating anything but clearing issue when quoted or contributed on because I'm a kind of person that hate seeing some low-level personalities tarnishing my image which I have all the right and can do anything to protect.

Mean that I suggested something does not warrant any insult whatsoever by anyone.
From what I've been observing on personality including you,I can see you people are just coming and new in the online business stuff which is the reason you people have been thinking in the wrong and biased way.
I will point out your obvious mistakes if you are too blind to see. Obviously you lack self control. Your points are rather shabby and inarticulate. Finally you are a proud mofo. Nobody, I repeat nobody insulted you here. You are the Guru Maharaji to easily identify newbies, people that didn't go to school, and low-levelled personalities. If you go on this way, I assure you, you won't go far. #Selah#.

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2014
TRADELYN: Legalwealth, resourceman & Co,

Please let's be partners in progress...not enemies of progress!

I beg, maka naa no vex and fight again.

Isn't this thread ought to be for the mature, serious and responsible minds
I wonder oo. Pls lets drop all these issues and become one here. Coz I knw many pple are learning from this thread including me. Let's all that knw how abt dis biz or any to contribute and nt derail. GOD BLESS US ALL!!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dmostcheerful(f): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2014
ladywriter:

Ok, @sccofield, carpaints, dmostcheerful - give your freelancer usernames, let me check out your bidding styles and profile.
My username is dmostcheerful.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dmostcheerful(f): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2014
ladywriter:

My username is dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 18, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2014
my username is sccofield
ladywriter:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Kindly follow back
dmostcheerful:
my hands are up ma.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ugotex85: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2014
ladywriter:

I'm also in that category and my username is: ugodave85 or email ugotex85@gmail(dot)com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by segxi1960: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
TRADELYN:

Is this for real?

Well, what you need is a feasibility study.
Sadly, many do not know the difference between both. This is why I always take my time to explain both to my esteemed clients/prospects.

You need to give more details about the business you have in mind. If it's confidential, email details to tradelyn@gmail.com.

Regards!

It is for real and I do know what a feasibility study means.
What I seek a someone who can write a business plan.
I am open to various business ideas.
Highlighting the cost of start-up, budgets, expected ROI e.t.c.
I have no limits on the location too but it has to be a Nigerian Business.
Budget is 3-5 million Naira.

Thank you.

Joseph
Shegxi@yahoo.co.uk

I wouldn't need a feasibilty study for a business idea I do not have.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Would you like to be the sole importer of a fast moving product in the comestics industry? The product is from India. Trust me, it's very lucrative; and easy to sell. You'll get the required support needed to succeed. We'll act as the marketing consultant.

For the purpose of clarification, a feasibility study should come first. The business plan is just like a map/guide/direction to implementing the day~to~day activities in achieving the firm's set out objectives/goals!
#The first thing an investor looks at is the profitability of a proposed business venture (i.e. the feasibility study).

segxi1960:
It is for real and I do know what a feasibility study means.
What I seek a someone who can write a business plan.
I am open to various business ideas.
Highlighting the cost of start-up, budgets, expected ROI e.t.c.
I have no limits on the location too but it has to be a Nigerian Business.
Budget is 3-5 million Naira.

Thank you.

Joseph
Shegxi@yahoo.co.uk

I wouldn't need a feasibilty study for a business idea I do not have.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello house.
So, I renewed my membership @Freelancer today. I used my Zenith Bank ATM and it worked; upgraded to Basic Plus or something like that (30 days free trial), and tried taking the free exam (employer orientation).
Needless to say, I flunked it twice, but I improved upon my initial score of 40% to 65% second time around. I will read through the FAQ section and try again.
I discovered the web site is quite vast, so I'll have to go through it with a fine toothcomb.
Thanks to all the contributors, @Ladywriter and you all. I shall be disturbing y'all from time to time.
As for the3-in-1 derailers, a guy with two sidekicks, I suggest y'all 3 take a plunge in a seabed full of sharp rocks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.