Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,383 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (498913 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2015
ladywriter:

@samogo1, sorry to say this, but you are wrong with your calculation. Employers are different! Some of them are willing to pay as much as $5 per article if you have a good writing skill. Apart from that, the amount you charge also depends on the topic at hand. Technical articles pay more than common articles like dating/weight loss and the rest of them. This is where strategy comes in. You need to learn how to write different kinds of topics so that you can make more. I also emphasized on learning how to write reports and e-books. That is where the money is. You can make as much as $200 on one e-book that you can write in one week. So, boost your skills and make more.
Writing in whatever form is my greatest weakness, i hate writing.
Can i really achieve anything here
Please help ooooooooooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2015
ken4jj:

Thanks
please send to emmygzy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
lordfredrick:
just sent it out to everybody that dropped their mail, i got it for free from @tranxo so why would i hoard. as for the people that just got it, spread the word.
please. Send to emmygzy@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2015
coderXO:

Create a support ticket on Payoneer and tell them you want to change your local bank details to a different account ( your domiciliary account ). Make sure you specify it is a USD account.

cc @U1, there you have it.

Thank you codex for this invaluable information. However, you haven't answered my second question: how to sell my funds in the black market. Do you think I can sell $1 for N220? If so, how can I go about it? Also, could you please recommend the best bank to open a domiciliary account? Sources from the grapevine have it that some banks charge ridiculous amount for using this type of account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
topsquino:

Codex,

Currently, I am using Payoneer's bank transfer option on freelancer. Using this method, freelancer sends the funds to my local bank account at the rate of 195 naira/$1..could you please send me a PM so that I can get detailed info about how to get my funds in dollars and how to sell my funds in the blackmarket? Abeg help me, I don tire to dey accept this low exchange rate..
Topsquino, i think i'm interested in the payoneer bank transfer option. Please what are the steps to activate that option. i have my payoneer card but i have not used it for once. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ollykay619(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
lordfredrick:
just sent it out to everybody that dropped their mail, i got it for free from @tranxo so why would i hoard. as for the people that just got it, spread the word.
please send to
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bizz(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
stafford621@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
"All our money is directed to paypal. At the moment Upwork doesn't allow paypal payment method.

What i meant was our company is using paypal to recieve and send money from clients and contractors. That's the only account we have. We don't use credit cards. Do you accept wire transfer?"

House, particularly those who have clients who pay outside the freelance sites kindly help me review the above statements. Can this be true?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jamarionj(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
freelancer is not accepting my payoneer card. thou have complain, still doing same thing. Am really confused.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
topsquino:

Thank you codex for this invaluable information. However, you haven't answered my second question: how to sell my funds in the black market. Do you think I can sell $1 for N220? If so, how can I go about it? Also, could you please recommend the best bank to open a domiciliary account? Sources from the grapevine have it that some banks charge ridiculous amount for using this type of account.

How? Em you withdraw (or transfer) from the bank and sell to mallam or bdc.

N220 ke? Today's rate is N230.

There's nothing special or ridiculous about having a domiciliary account.

Any bank will do. They are all about the same.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puffynana(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
jammeyboy:

send it to me too. hootsuite0003@outlook.com
Please help a brother too
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
puffynana:

Please help a brother too. Awodeyiemma@gmail.com
Thanks
kelvin_john56@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puffynana(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
lordfredrick:

Please help me out too
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
boladale:
"All our money is directed to paypal. At the moment Upwork doesn't allow paypal payment method.

What i meant was our company is using paypal to recieve and send money from clients and contractors. That's the only account we have. We don't use credit cards. Do you accept wire transfer?"

House, particularly those who have clients who pay outside the freelance sites kindly help me review the above statements. Can this be true?

All what I read above is a lie. Upwork accepts paypal. Even if corporate accounts don't have credit cards individuals that made up the company must have cards. Shine your eyes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
completey:

All what I read above is a lie. Upwork accepts paypal. Even if corporate accounts don't have credit cards individuals that made up the company must have cards. Shine your eyes.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:42am On Nov 23, 2015
ken4jj:

Topsquino, i think i'm interested in the payoneer bank transfer option. Please what are the steps to activate that option. i have my payoneer card but i have not used it for once. Thanks.

please contact freelancer customer care, for they will assist you to change your payment method to BANK TRANSFER OPTION.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 12:52am On Nov 23, 2015
coderXO:

How? Em you withdraw (or transfer) from the bank and sell to mallam or bdc.

N220 ke? Today's rate is N230.

There's nothing special or ridiculous about having a domiciliary account.

Any bank will do. They are all about the same.

mogbe! I don die... 230 - 195 = 35...may God punish ignorance...Put simply, I have lost about 100k this year, just because of my ignorance. Codex, Thank you very much..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by omotogoodo(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2015
I hail una o.

I'm a newbie here, I woke up today with the urge of having additional source of income, navigated to nairaland and I landed here. I have read about 100 pages of this thread so far, will complete the rest asap. Pls I need the e-book too headymoo@gmail.com.com Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 4:26am On Nov 23, 2015
One of my clients, Uzma Kazmee wants more regular writers. She pays $0.75 for 100 words. You can contact her on her website bringmethebest. FYI, she pays on only 15th and 30th of every month. The more you work, the more your pay. Also, she hires and pays on Freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Afolabi78: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2015
ambrosini593:
kelvin_john56@yahoo.com
pls Send To emmapastors@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2015
uzee4real:
One of my clients, Uzma Kazmee wants more regular writers. She pays $0.75 for 100 words. You can contact her on her website bringmethebest. FYI, she pays on only 15th and 30th of every month. The more you work, the more your pay. Also, she hires and pays on Freelancer.

Will be really interested.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2015
uzee4real:
pls I am interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by omotogoodo(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2015
emmygzy:
please. Send to emmygzy@gmail.com

@Lordfrederick pls help your homie with the PDF abeg. Headymoo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by strive2learn: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please house is it possible to get a brand new Hp laptop for 45 to 50k?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by U1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
coderXO:

Create a support ticket on Payoneer and tell them you want to change your local bank details to a different account ( your domiciliary account ). Make sure you specify it is a USD account.

cc @U1, there you have it.

Sorry, I no get am. Local bank transfer is different from wire transfer, actually; a savings account cannot be used to receive the latter.

topsquino:

Codex,

Currently, I am using Payoneer's bank transfer option on freelancer. Using this method, freelancer sends the funds to my local bank account at the rate of 195 naira/$1..could you please send me a PM so that I can get detailed info about how to get my funds in dollars and how to sell my funds in the blackmarket? Abeg help me, I don tire to dey accept this low exchange rate..

I think you should be thankful for that rate. I get 20K for $107+ using Payoneer card after paying the regular $2 withdrawal fee. Do the calculation.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by U1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
yebo36:
Please house is it possible to get a brand new Hp laptop for 45 to 50k?

You are probably going to get no more than a mini laptop at that rate.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mrkels(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Got dollars in yourr domiciliary accounts?

Please contact me as I am interested to buy large volumes.

Call text me 08158659034
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
U1:

Sorry, I no get am. Local bank transfer is different from wire transfer, actually; a savings account cannot be used to receive the latter.

I think you should be thankful for that rate. I get 20K for $107+ using Payoneer card after paying the regular $2 withdrawal fee. Do the calculation.

topsquino:

Don't be thankful of anything. Local bank transfer is available in NGN, USD and EUR. You will provide the SWIFT ADDRESS of your bank.

This is a wire.

The ignorance we are talking about.

I've known the Payoneer card was a rip off for ages. I've been using freelancer "direct" wires 8+ years. Even with a $50 charge.

Ditch your Payoneer card.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mrkels(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
coderXO:

topsquino:
Don't be thankful of anything. Local bank transfer is available in NGN, USD and EUR. You will provide the SWIFT ADDRESS of your bank.
This is a wire.
I've known the Payoneer card was a rip off for ages. I've been using freelancer "direct" wires 8+ years. Even with a $50 charge.

Got any?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by U1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
coderXO:

topsquino:

This is a wire.

Sorry, I'm not here to pick issues with anybody. Neither am I here to please anyone. I just tell things from the experience I have had. Do you mean you have never seen Local Bank Transfer (LBT) and SWIFT wire transfer as independent options on any site before? What makes it local transfer is because you will be paid in your local currency. You receive wire transfer with a domiciliary (current) account, not savings. I'm out of here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.