Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487333 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Deo27: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chidinho10 post=39280903]Tranxo thanks for the ebook. I was asleep when it landed my email. If you need it, quote me with your email. I will forward it immediately [/quote]
pls kindly send it to deo9ja@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Deo27:
Chidinho10 post=39280903]Tranxo thanks for the ebook. I was asleep when it landed my email. If you need it, quote me with your email. I will forward it immediately
kelvin_john56@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Deo27:
Chidinho10 post=39280903]Tranxo thanks for the ebook. I was asleep when it landed my email. If you need it, quote me with your email. I will forward it immediately
my mail autopilotf@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
tranxo:

No one has monopoly of knowledge. This is an opportunity for us all to learn and grow. People in the house, can we all criticize this profile summary with suggestions on how to make it better?

I am a personnate writer who has a great flare for writing and reading. I am particularly skilled in writing articles for your blog or any other purpose. With about 2 years of blogpost writing, and article writing, you are sure to get the best results on your projects. You can also be sure to have your projects done in time as there is no time wastage when it comes to working with me. So you can do us also both a favour and hire me!

Cc ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Deo27:

Pls send the mail to ogungbireadedolapo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by U1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
jammeyboy:
that is not true u can get a very good laptop from 35k upward the higher d money d more grade it is
Not again! Brand new laptop for 35k? I mean REAL laptop? Yeah, right.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by omotogoodo(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Good morning all, so I finally got my first bid after a week of joining freelancer, the guy said its about selling on e-bay and there is really no remuneration except commissions and bonus.

Lil' problem:
I'm a novice in online sales
The bonus isn't appealing enough

should I go for it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2015
tranxo:

No one has monopoly of knowledge. This is an opportunity for us all to learn and grow. People in the house, can we all criticize this profile summary with suggestions on how to make it better?

I am a personnate writer who has a great flare for writing and reading. I am particularly skilled in writing articles for your blog or any other purpose. With about 2 years of blogpost writing, and article writing, you are sure to get the best results on your projects. You can also be sure to have your projects done in time as there is no time wastage when it comes to working with me. So you can do us also both a favour and hire me!
i think that ought to be "passionate;" maybe it was a typo. And the last sentence should be rewritten.

You are all doing a great job here. God bless all of you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Hi, if you are adept at formatting or editing ebooks, please drop your email or your freelancer link. I have an urgent task for the right person. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=coderXO post=40276274]

Create a support ticket on Payoneer and tell them you want to change your local bank details to a different account ( your domiciliary account ). Make sure you specify it is a USD account.

Hi, Please I don't have a personal domiciliary account. Can I use hubby's own?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayriann(f): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2015
topsquino:
Hi, if you are adept at formatting or editing ebooks, please drop your email or your freelancer link. I have an urgent task for the right person. Thank you.
www.freelancer.com/Nwanneka1.HTML
nwanneluvann@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bros thanks for all your contribution. seriously many of us have been leaving our money for them to eat.

please can you help one do withdraw
coderXO:

You received the funds in your local currency does not mean it is not a wire.

Maybe you can go do some research on what a wire is.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
eripecs

You should be able to. They will ask for the statement so have that available
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
wisehouse

Yes o my brother. Thank God.

It's hard to make the money as is.

I hope more people will turn to this now.

If you don't have a domiciliary account, go and open one sharp.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
coderXO:
eripecs

You should be able to. They will ask for the statement so have that available
I'm grateful.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
tranxo:
An employer like you too?
lol

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wisehouse(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
will definitely
coderXO:
wisehouse

Yes o my brother. Thank God.

It's hard to make the money as is.

I hope more people will turn to this now.

If you don't have a domiciliary account, go and open one sharp.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
If you are intending to open a dom account, for now open with any other bank than GTB because of their USD cash withdrawal policy.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
U1:

Not again! Brand new laptop for 35k? I mean REAL laptop? Yeah, right.
Its true but not a new one. its UK used.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
coderXO:
If you are intending to open a dom account, for now open with any other bank than GTB because of their USD cash withdrawal policy.
What's the policy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
topsquino:
I have the skill required for your job, and I will deliver on time too.Cinod17@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
tranxo:
What's the policy
You cannot withdraw more than $300 cash. You have to transfer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkyhair: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi Folks, I just joined Freelancer today. I would appreciate if the gurus in the house can help with tips to get started.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkyhair: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Help! Help! Help!

Calling on all experienced in the house to come to my rescue o. I registered on freelancera few hours ago and placed my first bid just for fun and while trying to understand how the platform works.

Amazingly I got a buzz from an employer sending me instruction to do some typing test, which I did and sent result to them.Now I just got a reply sending me employement contract the clause is " payment of a server fee to them" this was stated on the contract agreement.

Pleaase enlighten me o! Is it a norm to pay server fee? Am lost biko, make unaa help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
silkyhair:
Help! Help! Help!

Calling on all experienced in the house to come to my rescue o. I registered on freelancera few hours ago and placed my first bid just for fun and while trying to understand how the platform works.

Amazingly I got a buzz from an employer sending me instruction to do some typing test, which I did and sent result to them.Now I just got a reply sending me employement contract the clause is " payment of a server fee to them" this was stated on the contract agreement.

Pleaase enlighten me o! Is it a norm to pay server fee? Am lost biko, make unaa help
You are lucky. Just thank Ladywriter for creating this forum. He knows you are new and know nothing. How can you pay to get a job. Did you read all the posts in this thread? I suggest you stop logging into your FL account till you finish reading this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkyhair: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
tranxo:
You are lucky. Just thank Ladywriter for creating this forum. He knows you are new and know nothing. How can you pay to get a job. Did you read all the posts in this thread? I suggest you stop logging into your FL account till you finish reading this thread.

Thanks @ tranxo, I didn't bother responding, I obviously knew it was a scam.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by omotogoodo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Headymoo@gmail.com

Adinije:
I have the skill required for your job, and I will deliver on time too.Cinod17@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by omotogoodo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
I
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by omotogoodo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Headymoo@gmail.com

topsquino:
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mexite: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am a freelancer too. Ever since I joined, I use a third party payment processor to withdraw my payments - Hisenjos, and he has never disappointed for once. I've withdrawn several times from my freelancer account through him and he sends the money once it gets to his PayPal account.
You can try him out if you are contented with his rate.....he's trustworthy.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ajusshi: 2:29am On Nov 27, 2015
mexite:

I am a freelancer too. Ever since I joined, I use a third party payment processor to withdraw my payments - Hisenjos, and he has never disappointed for once. I've withdrawn several times from my freelancer account through him and he sends the money once it gets to his PayPal account.
You can try him out if you are contented with his rate.....he's trustworthy.
How do you guys even win bids on that site? been there over a month with nothing to show for it.

undecided undecided
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fideco: 3:23am On Nov 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.