Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487497 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
mexite:

I am a freelancer too. Ever since I joined, I use a third party payment processor to withdraw my payments - Hisenjos, and he has never disappointed for once. I've withdrawn several times from my freelancer account through him and he sends the money once it gets to his PayPal account.
You can try him out if you are contented with his rate.....he's trustworthy.

Thanks for choosing us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer/18#40435233
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yujaysworld1: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Anyone asking for a fee definitely has no job for you. It's simply scam. Check and see if the project still exists and if you can chat with them. You'd get good jobs in Freelancer but this particular one is not one of the jobs.
silkyhair:
Help! Help! Help!

Calling on all experienced in the house to come to my rescue o. I registered on freelancera few hours ago and placed my first bid just for fun and while trying to understand how the platform works.

Amazingly I got a buzz from an employer sending me instruction to do some typing test, which I did and sent result to them.Now I just got a reply sending me employement contract the clause is " payment of a server fee to them" this was stated on the contract agreement.

Pleaase enlighten me o! Is it a norm to pay server fee? Am lost biko, make unaa help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ThatBoheemyan: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2015
@LadyWriter, I have sent you a mail twice. Please reply. Enemek137@gmail.com
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vtherapy: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2015
i know nothing about this but i want to start it.please i need help and guide,thank
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vtherapy: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
i know nothing about this but i want to start it.please i need help and guide,thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkyhair: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
yujaysworld1:
Anyone asking for a fee definitely has no job for you. It's simply scam. Check and see if the project still exists and if you can chat with them. You'd get good jobs in Freelancer but this particular one is not one of the jobs.

thanks for the response @yujaysworld1, i knew it also, just want to run it via experienced folks in the house to be double sure.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by trendygirl: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
https://www.freelancer.com/u/rukafol.html I can do the job if its still available

topsquino:
Hi, if you are adept at formatting or editing ebooks, please drop your email or your freelancer link. I have an urgent task for the right person. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jammeyboy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ajusshi:
How do you guys even win bids on that site? been there over a month with nothing to show for it.

undecided undecided

hmm. same here
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mexite: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Patience, good presentation and correct strategy are the way forward. But to be sincere, it's more than a month now that I last bid. I'm a part time freelancer. I get fresh work from one of my clients that I've developed good business and social relationship with.

You just need to get your first job.......first review......and it keeps getting better if you can persevere. Try and place bids at night. Stay awake and look for some projects you are an expert in.

I wish you all the best.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2015
mexite:

Patience, good presentation and correct strategy are the way forward. But to be sincere, it's more than a month now that I last bid. I'm a part time freelancer. I get fresh work from one of my clients that I've developed good business and social relationship with.

You just need to get your first job.......first review......and it keeps getting better if you can persevere. Try and place bids at night. Stay awake and look for some projects you are an expert in.

I wish you all the best.
My dear getting a job at freelancer is not easy. I believe is a matter of luck. I upgraded to plus membership and bid on projects still was unable to get good jobs. I am not a new freelancer but it seems freelancer is too complex. Fiverr works for me than freelancer. I need urgent help on how to succed in freelancer. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
nne4:

My dear getting a job at freelancer is not easy. I believe is a matter of luck. I upgraded to plus membership and bid on projects still was unable to get good jobs. I am not a new freelancer but it seems freelancer is too complex. Fiverr works for me than freelancer. I need urgent help on how to succed in freelancer. Thanks
Is your fiverr profile Nigerian or another country?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2015
nne4:

Yeah, if you're not a native speaker, It will be difficult. And they're more into identity blacklisting....

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Geofavor:

i think that ought to be "passionate;" maybe it was a typo. And the last sentence should be rewritten.

You are all doing a great job here. God bless all of you.

Thanks a lot for the correction. Can't believe I made that kind of mistake even after proofreading it. shocked
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by MegMich(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

Pls, I can't register on freelancer.com. I've tried severally but it won't go through what do I do.
Pls help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2015
My Fellow Freelancers in The House, I sincerely want to use this medium 2 say thanks to everyone in the house for their contributions...
First to Start with, I'm grateful to God Almighty for leading me to this thread, May His Name Be Praised... Amen!
My unreserved thanks goes to Ladywriter for initiating this thread for people like us to earn extra incomes and also for how committed she has been in lecturing people like me on article writing, God must compulsorily bless her and take her higher than she Has dreamed.
I also wanna thank gurus like Tranxo, Chidinho, Mrs Bola, Eripecs, and others I couldn't mention, you guys are really wonderful; I'm sure Nigeria would be better if people like you are half the total population of our country, I thank you guys for the infos shared, contributions made, even the critics from you guys, una b beta pikins.
I also thank everyone with the spirit to make it in life, you guys will make it in Jesus Name... Amen.
The last but not the least is my spirit, I'm grateful to it for not giving up even when I wished to quit, I'm happy that I didn't give up and by God's Grace, I've received my 4th payment from clients I worked for and I'm still hoping for other ones in future.
We will surely attain greater heights in Jesus Name... Amen!
Thanks All.
Yours Ever Grateful,
Mac-fortune (Freelancer180).

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Pls freelancers in the house, I need advice. In my bid to got a job at all cost, I went into gobe. I got awarded a contract by an india guy but he was demanding the impossible. 5 articles of 300words each all for $3.74(imagine) it must be unique and delivered in 4-5hours. I still manage to submit three without MILESTONE O! yet he is complaining. Pls house, how do I deal with these without getting negative feedback?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Geofavor(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2015
mojeed4:

Thanks a lot for the correction. Can't believe I made that kind of mistake even after proofreading it. shocked
you're welcome smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Macfortune:
My Fellow Freelancers in The House, I sincerely want to use this medium 2 say thanks to everyone in the house for their contributions...
First to Start with, I'm grateful to God Almighty for leading me to this thread, May His Name Be Praised... Amen!
My unreserved thanks goes to Ladywriter for initiating this thread for people like us to earn extra incomes and also for how committed she has been in lecturing people like me on article writing, God must compulsorily bless her and take her higher than she Has dreamed.
I also wanna thank gurus like Tranxo, Chidinho, Mrs Bola, Eripecs, and others I couldn't mention, you guys are really wonderful; I'm sure Nigeria would be better if people like you are half the total population of our country, I thank you guys for the infos shared, contributions made, even the critics from you guys, una b beta pikins.
I also thank everyone with the spirit to make it in life, you guys will make it in Jesus Name... Amen.
The last but not the least is my spirit, I'm grateful to it for not giving up even when I wished to quit, I'm happy that I didn't give up and by God's Grace, I've received my 4th payment from clients I worked for and I'm still hoping for other ones in future.
Thanks All.
Yours Ever Grateful,
Marvelous!! I tap into your testimony in Jesus name AMEN!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adinije:
Pls freelancers in the house, I need advice. In my bid to got a job at all cost, I went into gobe. I got awarded a contract by an india guy but he was demanding the impossible. 5 articles of 300words each all for $3.74(imagine) it must be unique and delivered in 4-5hours. I still manage to submit three without MILESTONE O! yet he is complaining. Pls house, how do I deal with these without getting negative feedback?
The only way to avoid this is to stop trying to get a job at all cost. If you get a job at all cost, you must be ready to do it at any cost.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ponybiz: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
vtherapy:
i know nothing about this but i want to start it.please i need help and guide,thank
me 2 am highly interested but don,t know anything am a novice here!!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DEGREE2466(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
tranxo:
I have seen your profile. I suggest we take it a step at a time. First go and proofreading/edit your profile summary. For someone offering article writing, the chances of an employer hiring you with the errors in your use of English is very slim.

Check out mine

https://m.freelancer.com/dashboard
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
tranxo:
Is your fiverr profile Nigerian or another country?
Us

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Macfortune:
Thanks All.
Yours Ever Grateful,

Congrats dear and keep up with the spirit... The sky will be your starting point...

To other newbies in the house in need of mentorship from me, beep me through whatsapp 08184042733... Let's learn together
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello guys, please help me out o. I recently verified my phone number as directed by the freelancer app which is on my phone. I immediately received an email informing me to verify my identity within 45 days. Now the main problem is that I don't have any of the requested id, not even voters card. Only my school id card is available, please how will I solve this o.
Cc ladywriter
Tranxo etc.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by doubleportion: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
kudos to everyone! am a newbie and i need your help on how i can put up an attractive
profile, also must i uplaod my real picture or look for another? is there any implication?

Thanks in anticipation of your generous response!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by doubleportion: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinho10:

Congrats dear and keep up with the spirit... The sky will be your starting point...

To other newbies in the house in need of mentorship from me, beep me through whatsapp 08184042733... Let's learn together

Chidinho i just sent you a whatsapp invitation!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
doubleportion:

Chidinho i just sent you a whatsapp invitation!

Whatsapp invitation or PM?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by doubleportion: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinho10:

Whatsapp invitation or PM?

whatapp invitation
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paulsir: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
mayriann:
Please send me the eBook. nwanneluvann@gmail.com Thank you.
tunde.bola@rediff.com Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinho10:
If you need the ebook, quote me on nairaland with your email. DON'T SEND ME A MAIL. I have an email thread where i forward the messages and I wont be able to scroll up and down to do that. If you sent me a mail, please do the right thing by quoting me with your email so i can easily copypaste and send. Thanks
autopilotf@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paulsir: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chidinho10:
Sorry I missed your quotes... I was away from work but am back now. Please quote me with your mails if you want the ebook, will forward them tonight...

Also, if you are struggling on FL and you want some tutorship, add me on whatsapp (08184042733) so we can share the little knowledge i have one on one... Thanks.
tunde.bola@rediff.com Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.