Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486360 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dear naijacutee, puskin, FOD, Obinoscopy and Seun,

Please I urge you to take a look at this thread...doesn't it worth those that hit FP?

Over 10,000+ views and more than 400 posts. See so many remarkable testimonies recorded so far!

Even gainfully employed people take time to earn extra income from this site!!!

Finally & once again, may GOD bless Queen ladywriter for this thread
grin cheesy shocked

7 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
TRADELYN:
Dear naijacutee, puskin, FOD, Obinoscopy and Seun,

Please I urge you to take a look at this thread...doesn't it worth those that hit FP?

Over 10,000+ views and more than 400 posts. See so many remarkable testimonies recorded so far!

Even gainfully employed people take time to earn extra income from this site!!!

Finally & once again, may GOD bless Queen ladywriter for this thread
grin cheesy shocked

Thank you jare, Bros.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
ladywriter:

Thank you jare, Bros.

Uhmmmmmmmm, na me suppose tell you thank Ladywriter. I have been praying for a job I can do from home as I don't have a job. This is one reason I always check business section of NL. I stumbled on your write-up and unlike me I don't like reading all these kind because they usually sell ebooks, but when I saw the comments I became glued because I like writing, so it wasn't bad doing it. I registered today and Infact I have done my first job ($5), I know it's a stepping stone to a beta home job.

Thank you, I would be doing more jobs and would become an active member here

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2014
favourume:

Uhmmmmmmmm, na me suppose tell you thank Ladywriter. I have been praying for a job I can do from home as I don't have a job. This is one reason I always check business section of NL. I stumbled on your write-up and unlike me I don't like reading all these kind because they usually sell ebooks, but when I saw the comments I became glued because I like writing, so it wasn't bad doing it. I registered today and Infact I have done my first job ($5), I know it's a stepping stone to a beta home job.

Thank you, I would be doing more jobs and would become an active member here

Wow! Great. I like that. You will go from strength to strength and the Lord will compass about with favour. All you need is to be focused and work hard and you will achieve a level of success that will surpass your expectation. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Odunharry(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
cremeandchic:
Well, i'm currently busy but i feel its important for me to share my story here to serve as an inspiration to others.

I met ladywriter around this time last year. I was frustrated with my job and extremely idle and i was looking for ways to make money. Somehow, i found her thread on how to make $1,000 monthly just from writing. $1,000 you say? From writing? How? Where? Those were the questions that filled my mind so i opened the thread and read all she wrote there. Even though i had my reservations, i felt it was worth trying.

The first few weeks were frustrating- i got NO jobs at all. It was as if i didn't exist in spite of updating my profile and doing all that was supposedly required. It was at that point i decided to contact her via her e-mail address to ask for assistance. She was very helpful and friendly.

She took a look at my profile on freelancer and suggested i change somethings. She also gave me my very first job on Freelancer; i think it was about 5 articles and even though i was an amateur writer then, she paid me $2 per article and gave me a good review. After then, i got two clients on Freelancer, when i worked with them and they liked my job, they hired me outside Freelancer and now i hardly go on Freelancer anymore. As my skills improved, my charges improved. Articles which i used to write for $1.5 - $2, i now write them for nothing less than $6. In fact, you cannot even bring articles of $2 close to me cos I WILL REJECT THE JOB. People literally beg me to write their articles now even when i'm busy, they don't mind waiting. Mind you, these are not Freelancer clients, i just used Freelancer as a stepping stone. I get clients through referrals now.

Now on the Naija end here, i earn nothing less than N100,000 a month from writing for blogs and i could earn more if i was a full-time writer but i only write part-time although i'm planning to leave my job for full time writing.

I am not writing all of these to brag. I'm sharing my testimony because somehow i believe that there is someone out there who is in my shoes and can be motivated by my story. Yes i wrote $1 articles, yes i didn't get paid sometimes, i even gave up a few times but i am filled with nothing but thanks.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you cannot make $1,000 from writing. You absolutely can! Just start from somewhere; i started from $2 articles too.

I wish you all good luck.
can we talk ?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Odunharry:

can we talk ?

Sure....cremeandchic@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Odunharry(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
cremeandchic:

Sure....cremeandchic@gmail.com
tanx..will mail you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
@ladywriter-
hi,
I hope you got mail. well, I said I'm almost set and still very much interested, I'm just waiting to link my account with PayPal. I'll be in touch.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paparazy09(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks for the inspiration.Please I want to inquire,will I be given articles to write or I have to create mine.If yes,how do I source for articles to write or research.Please enlighten me.Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2014
paparazy09:
Thanks for the inspiration.Please I want to inquire,will I be given articles to write or I have to create mine.If yes,how do I source for articles to write or research.Please enlighten me.Thanks in anticipation.

You will be given topics/titles. It is your job to research and write about those topics.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2014
dont relent guys, smiley.....when i started, i was a green horn, total jjc ,that didnt know my left from my right on freelancer, bidding was also difficult for me, but i didnt relent thanks to ladywriter, i was always buzzing her( thanks ma'am), smiley.I didn't get my first job until one week after i had updated my profile,my first job was a $ 2 dollar article from an indian, yea, i did that and did some more and i kept bidding especially for projects with little chances of winning the bids.If the big guys with 800 reviews quote 150 usd me i go carry my big head quote 100 usd.

Summary of the story is i got picked, and i earned 130 usd for work i did in a few hours, which i did well.Client is about to launch his startup and i have already been hired as a virtual assistant.I just earned a good sum this week alone.

Yea i know it sounds like black magic but i had some start-up knowledge and understood the clients industry and i knew how to use the business model canvas and write business plans too, i also showed extra interest in my clients project, exceeding his expectations.

As lady writer will always say, "Hone your skills"....dont stay too long with writing articles anyone can conjure, carve a niche for yourself fast!.

Im still developing myself and getting used to working from home, all the best peeps!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ladywriter,you should consider owning a blog of yours where aspiring writers could get help from.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paparazy09(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

You will be given topics/titles. It is your job to research and write about those topics.

Thanks for your detailed response.Could you be kind enough to send me a sample of an article or research you wrote which i can use as a template or specimen to write man.Thanks so much.
olurico@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
paparazy09:

Thanks for your detailed response.Could you be kind enough to send me a sample of an article or research you wrote which i can use as a template or specimen to write man.Thanks so much.
olurico@yahoo.com

Kindly visit upperinside.com. Most of their articles were written by me. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please u ppl come to my rescue, how person go they work, anoda man go sitdon on top of the money.

I did a work for someone we agreed the amount and I started work, milestone set. After doin the work I even finished bfore the time. I gave her the work only for the person to be saying I did dis one, I did that one. How can I collect my money Õoooº°˚ ˚°º before I swear for person.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
favourume:
Please u ppl come to my rescue, how person go they work, anoda man go sitdon on top of the money.

I did a work for someone we agreed the amount and I started work, milestone set. After doin the work I even finished bfore the time. I gave her the work only for the person to be saying I did dis one, I did that one. How can I collect my money Õoooº°˚ ˚°º before I swear for person.

In my honest opinion, I think you should let it go. If you worked on the issues your employer made and you are satisfied with your performance, I believe you can open a dispute.
But if the money involved here is not much, let it slip.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
favourume:

grin grin grin Lol. Abeg no swear for person o. Tell her to pay your money and if she refuses, go to dispute resolution. But make sure you try all you can to get your money before taking it to dispute. Let me know the outcome.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
ajog1:
Ladywriter,you should consider owning a blog of yours where aspiring writers could get help from.

Thank you my brother. I have a website - www.alwaysontopbiz.com.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
@tooltip, you do well o. Na so life be? You did not tell me you have started collecting your dollars o. Is it because you don't want to pay your tithe? Pay your tithe into the pulse of the Lord (kept with ladywriterr) for more blessings grin grin grin. (Joking). Congratulations! This is just the beginning, scale up!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

In my honest opinion, I think you should let it go. If you worked on the issues your employer made and you are satisfied with your performance, I believe you can open a dispute.
But if the money involved here is not much, let it slip.

Is there nothing one can do, or are we just going to keep letting the money slip or open dispute. because I tink some ppl are just dere to colect work and not pay. What about new ppl coming who may not know that some ppl are like that. Mayb you guys should give us names of ppl not to collect work from. Becos this can really be annoying n frustrating.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
favourume:

Is there nothing one can do, or are we just going to keep letting the money slip or open dispute. because I tink some ppl are just dere to colect work and not pay. What about new ppl coming who may not know that some ppl are like that. Mayb you guys should give us names of ppl not to collect work from. Becos this can really be annoying n frustrating.

I know one abostica from Ghana. He gave me jobs and refused to pay me. Runaway from him
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Thank you so much my people. The ban was done by Anti-spam bot. @TRADELYN, thank you. @favourume, God bless. I am back. Kudos to the Mods who acted promptly. Greater days ahead of all of us.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2014
@ ladywriter and other freelancers in the house:

PayPal is giving me a tough time so I want to apply for a payoneer card (to use for receiving payment from freelancer.com and maybe other freelance sites like Elegance.com).
So, should I apply for the card via freelancer.com or can I just order for it straight from payoneer?.
can I use a payoneer card from freelancer.com on other freelance sites?.
I need your ideas pls.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
coldwriter:
@ ladywriter and other freelancers in the house:

PayPal is giving me a tough time so I want to apply for a payoneer card (to use for receiving payment from freelancer.com and maybe other freelance sites like Elegance.com).
So, should I apply for the card via freelancer.com or can I just order for it straight from payoneer?.
can I use a payoneer card from freelancer.com on other freelance sites?.
I need your ideas pls.

Hi Coldwriter, Payoneer card is the best for freelancer.com. You can also use it on other websites like clickbank, Amazon etc, there are a lot of online companies using payoneer. I will advise you to apply for it direct from payoneer.com. I applied from freelancer.com and there were a lot of limitations on my account. I wish I applied through the site directly. For instance, I cannot transfer money from my acct to any payoneer user's acct. It is better you apply for it directly.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fabricvilla(f): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
waoh! @ ladywriter you are so down to heart and i really luv u for that.just stumbled on your thread,am really impressed with the content of the thread- above all,am proud to be a woman.hav been researching online biz for abt 2 years now & hav even tried my hands on 1 or 2 which didnt go well,i think i need a mentor - someone who has succesfully made money online.wil like you to be my mentor pls! To put me thru b4 i register on any other online biz site. am a married woman with kids but am determined to give all it takes to make this work ,thanks & God bless
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
fabricvilla:
waoh! @ ladywriter you are so down to heart and i really luv u for that.just stumbled on your thread,am really impressed with the content of the thread- above all,am proud to be a woman.hav been researching online biz for abt 2 years now & hav even tried my hands on 1 or 2 which didnt go well,i think i need a mentor - someone who has succesfully made money online.wil like you to be my mentor pls! To put me thru b4 i register on any other online biz site. am a married woman with kids but am determined to give all it takes to make this work ,thanks & God bless

Good one Madam!. I love women who decides to venture into online money making stuff. Please get in touch with me through my email. virtualassistprof@gmail.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
nice post ladywriter

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Coldwriter, Payoneer card is the best for freelancer.com. You can also use it on other websites like clickbank, Amazon etc, there are a lot of online companies using payoneer. I will advise you to apply for it direct from payoneer.com. I applied from freelancer.com and there were a lot of limitations on my account. I wish I applied through the site directly. For instance, I cannot transfer money from my acct to any payoneer user's acct. It is better you apply for it directly.
ok boss, thanks. I'll apply for it this week. damn, but one Month is a long to wait though.
can I begin to work before I receive my payoneer card?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.