Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486324 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
coldwriter:

ok boss, thanks. I'll apply for it this week. damn, but one Month is a long to wait though.
can I begin to work before I receive my payoneer card?.

Yes please. You can start working on it. It takes 25 days for the shipping.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
ladywriter:

Yes please. You can start working on it. It takes 25 days for the shipping.
ok, thanks. I'll keep in touch.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Odunharry:
nice post ladywriter

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
coldwriter:

ok boss, thanks. I'll apply for it this week. damn, but one Month is a long to wait though.
can I begin to work before I receive my payoneer card?.
. Yes you can start work and accumulate your earnings then cash the earnings when your card is ready.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2014
jonaboy:
. Yes you can start work and accumulate your earnings then cash the earnings when your card is ready.
great. thanks bro.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
has anyone here applied for a international passport recently?, please help me out with the current costs
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by moneyhungry(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
has anyone here applied for a international passport recently?, please help me out with the current costs
currently, if you go thru the normal official process, its around 13k but you go wait tire, you know naija govt workers na. when I left naija late last year, it was 18k and I collected it on the same day, based on sharp Sharp runs.
now that the fed. govt increased the official fees recently, just budget like 25k at least, you will collect it on the same day.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks man! 25-27k is the range oh!, will get it later this week as payoneer rejected my application,i believe it was because i used my temporary national id card
moneyhungry:

currently, if you go thru the normal official process, its around 13k but you go wait tire, you know naija govt workers na. when I left naija late last year, it was 18k and I collected it on the same day, based on sharp Sharp runs.
now that the fed. govt increased the official fees recently, just budget like 25k at least, you will collect it on the same day.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by moneyhungry(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
Thanks man! 25-27k is the range oh!, will get it later this week as payoneer rejected my application,i believe it was because i used my temporary national id card
oh, ok.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
true, its safe to budget 25-27k. my cousin did his in May for 25k at owerri.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
since you don't have a payoneer card yet, how did you verify your method of payment... or can you just begin work without the verification at all?.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
start working bro, pay shouldnt be your problem now, you should be thinking of getting a project to improve on your rankings!
coldwriter:

since you don't have a payoneer card yet, how did you verify your method of payment... or can you just begin work without the verification at all?.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coldwriter(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
start working bro, pay shouldnt be your problem now, you should be thinking of getting a project to improve on your rankings!
ok, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Friends roman countrymen, I greet u all once again, just got hold of this thread, was redirected by, madam ladywriter, she's really a lovely woman with open heart I must confess, I have a question, n will need sure answers,
Please I got registered with freelancer, but I was told to register n confirm my account, with my card, please is it safe to do, should I feel in my card details There? Can I use any card ? Be it visa, master or verve Card? Thanks y ' all waiting for your prompt response, thank so much.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yes you do need to give them your card details, i think visa and mastercard are supported.....cheers!
Raymondenyi:
Friends roman countrymen, I greet u all once again, just got hold of this thread, was redirected by, madam ladywriter, she's really a lovely woman with open heart I must confess, I have a question, n will need sure answers,
Please I got registered with freelancer, but I was told to register n confirm my account, with my card, please is it safe to do, should I feel in my card details There? Can I use any card ? Be it visa, master or verve Card? Thanks y ' all waiting for your prompt response, thank so much.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi, click on withdraw funds and then freelancer debit card - then you supply your payoneer card number.
my ladywriter, pls how do I get a payoneer Card? TNX in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Raymondenyi:
my ladywriter, pls how do I get a payoneer Card? TNX in advance

Go to the website - www.payoneer.com and apply for it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dailydolar(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
ladywriter:

Go to the website - www.payoneer.com and apply for it.
i don apply tire i dem no dey gree send to me y?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
dailydolar:
i don apply tire i dem no dey gree send to me y?

You can send an email to Nissim (Head of Community at Payoneer) nissimal@payoneer.com . Let him know your problem. He will assist you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Getting writing jobs on odesk and freelance is not easy as painted here, especially for a newbie

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
blym4real:
Getting writing jobs on odesk and freelance is not easy as painted here, especially for a newbie

I beg to disagree. It all depends on your skill(s) and the ability to write winning bids. @tooltip started less than 3 weeks ago and he has $300 already. It also depends on your mentality. If you believe it is not easy, it will not be easy. All you need is to be proactive. Look for jobs and place as many bids as you can on daily basis. Success is hardwork, it is NEVER easy. If it is, everyone will be successful today. So, go in there and start bidding!

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
very true @ladywriter, its a game of numbers!,sometimes i will stay awake to bid , i upgraded to the 50 usd plan and i have been bidding, but im yet to get that kind of sweet deal, so i paused for a few days to ensure i satisfy my client well enough, to give me more jobs or referrals.

blym4real If you are a newbie, start out with something while you observe which skillsets pay the most and if you can fit in.I can give you one niche that will readily pay you as much as 100 usd daily if you can churn out 5000-10000 words of that kind of story....but its not not conventional and may be against your personal beliefs

Also develop a compelling message template you can use to sell yourself to your client!

All the best!

ladywriter:

I beg to disagree. It all depends on your skill(s) and the ability to write winning bids. @tooltip started less than 3 weeks ago and he has $300 already. It also depends on your mentality. If you believe it is not easy, it will not be easy. All you need is to be proactive. Look for jobs and place as many bids as you can on daily basis. Success is hardwork, it is NEVER easy. If it is, everyone will be successful today. So, go in there and start bidding!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
ladywriter:

Yes there is money but the problem is that people won't want to pay. I started last week after reading this page, I got my first job was paid by the employer. Now I have two jobs done worth $67 I have not been paid, although we set milestones but that does not help. Becos it's useless if the essence which is to make money is not happening

Please tell me what to do(pls don't tell me to forget the money), if we have set milestone how can I get the money without having to open dispute. Thank u
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
i try to stay away from any project posted by an indian sad, some of them are good tho!, my dear keep bugging the guy oh!, as i have never had any reason to open a dispute, let's hear ladywriter out on this case
favourume:

Yes there is money but the problem is that people won't want to pay. I started last week after reading this page, I got my first job was paid by the employer. Now I have two jobs done worth $67 I have not been paid, although we set milestones but that does not help. Becos it's useless if the essence which is to make money is not happening

Please tell me what to do(pls don't tell me to forget the money), if we have set milestone how can I get the money without having to open dispute. Thank u
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
i try to stay away from any project posted by an indian sad, some of them are good tho!, my dear keep bugging the guy oh!, as i have never had any reason to open a dispute, let's hear ladywriter out on this case

Pls can you also give the price range for works in the range of 500, 1000, 5000 words so that people won't be chopping us mugu
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
very true @ladywriter, its a game of numbers!,sometimes i will stay awake to bid , i upgraded to the 50 usd plan and i have been bidding, but im yet to get that kind of sweet deal, so i paused for a few days to ensure i satisfy my client well enough, to give me more jobs or referrals.

blym4real If you are a newbie, start out with something while you observe which skillsets pay the most and if you can fit in.I can give you one niche that will readily pay you as much as 100 usd daily if you can churn out 5000-10000 words of that kind of story....but its not not conventional and may be against your personal beliefs

Also develop a compelling message template you can use to sell yourself to your client!

All the best!

ok will like to have the niche. I work more on odesk.com, one hardly get selected on bidding this days. The asian writers has bastardized the system especially the philippino writers, they bid very low prices that are unreasonable.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
why not consider selling your fiverr gigs too!, the indians and pakistanis are hardworkers, they bid so low, yet i wonder how they manage to deliver ,im still learning sha
blym4real:
ok will like to have the niche. I work more on odesk.com, one hardly get selected on bidding this days. The asian writers has bastardized the system especially the philippino writers, they bid very low prices that are unreasonable.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
blym4real:
. Examine a scenario where 1000 words article is written for $5, odesk was great some years back. Am planning to move on to passive income writing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by blym4real: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
tooltip:
why not consider selling your fiverr gigs too!, the indians and pakistanis are hardworkers, they bid so low, yet i wonder how they manage to deliver ,im still learning sha
worked on gigbucks before, will try fiverr out too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
favourume:

@favourume, I feel you. I have experienced this countless times. Most employers think setting milestones equals payment until you begin to remind them. Some disappear after collecting the job only to see notification from freelancer that you sent them a mail. Not to worry, the project will not close until the payment is made. Go to your project page and click on request milestone. A mail will be sent to them to release your milestone. Then continue to send them mail to release the payment. I do it all the time. Freelancing is like any other business. It is like demanding for your money from creditors. Be determined to succeed no matter the odds.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
ladywriter:

@favourume, I feel you. I have experienced this countless times. Most employers think setting milestones equals payment until you begin to remind them. Some disappear after collecting the job only to see notification from freelancer that you sent them a mail. Not to worry, the project will not close until the payment is made. Go to your project page and click on request milestone. A mail will be sent to them to release your milestone. Then continue to send them mail to release the payment. I do it all the time. Freelancing is like any other business. It is like demanding for your money from creditors. Be determined to succeed no matter the odds.

Thank you very much. What other platform can one add to Freelancer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mrsage(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2014

All the best!

I am interested in this niche category.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.