Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486367 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 2:33am On Oct 29, 2014
pls @Lady writer and other gurus. I want to know what I need to charge for writing articles of like 1000word for web content. one employer pays me $3 for this another pays me$2.5 for 1000 word articles. pls advic e me on dis bcs I feel I deserve a better pay. thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2014
favourume:

Thank you very much. What other platform can one add to Freelancer

You can try Elance and Odesk. But all in all, I advise people not to stay long on these freelancing websites. They are launching pads, not a permanent office. I will advise you to learn other skills like research and e-book writing. That way you can make quick bucks and move on. You can write e-books and sell it on Amazon Kindle. It will give you a residual income on monthly basis ( I run a course on it). There are so many businesses you can do online. Take your time to learn all you can while writing articles, then move ahead to establish yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:47am On Oct 29, 2014
samplanner:
pls @Lady writer and other gurus. I want to know what I need to charge for writing articles of like 1000word for web content. one employer pays me $3 for this another pays me$2.5 for 1000 word articles. pls advic e me on dis bcs I feel I deserve a better pay. thanks.

Hi Sam, how long have you been doing that? It is not bad for a beginner (say 1-2 weeks). At least you can learn the ropes while writing it. But is too cheap if you have been doing it for sometime. You should scale up. Tell the employer you are scaling up your fees to $5-6, if he can't pay it, move. Learn more skills like e-book writing. Don't stay put writing articles for long. You can make much more from e-book. There are so many skills you can learn online. Please do it and move up, that way, you earn more with little effort. You can learn how to research using Google. With research jobs you can make $50 under 2-5 hours (depending on the scope and your skills). All the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Sam, how long have you been doing that? It is not bad for a beginner (say 1-2 weeks). At least you can learn the ropes while writing it. But is too cheap if you have been doing it for sometime. You should scale up. Tell the employer you are scaling up your fees to $5-6, if he can't pay it, move. Learn more skills like e-book writing. Don't stay put writing articles for long. You can make much more from e-book. There are so many skills you can learn online. Please do it and move up, that way, you earn more with little effort. You can learn how to research using Google. With research jobs you can make $50 under 2-5 hours (depending on the scope and your skills). All the best!

thanks, I have beeen doing that for almost a month now. and it was the same employer that hire me the first who has retained me. he gives me like 10 articles to write within 24 hours and I willingly accepts. the problem is that we have been doing dis and d pay is still dsame, what baffles me is that sometimes I was the one that use to suggest topic for him. the gud tin abt him is dt he pays as soon as I demand for it. I'm worried about the pay rate bcs I'm stressing myself a lot.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2014
samplanner:

thanks, I have beeen doing that for almost a month now. and it was the same employer that hire me the first who has retained me. he gives me like 10 articles to write within 24 hours and I willingly accepts. the problem is that we have been doing dis and d pay is still dsame, what baffles me is that sometimes I was the one that use to suggest topic for him. the gud tin abt him is dt he pays as soon as I demand for it. I'm worried about the pay rate bcs I'm stressing myself a lot.

Hi Sam, please tell him that you will like to review the price upwards between $6-10. Tell him the work is stressful and that things are expensive around you. NEPA and browsing bills are there. He will understand and wouldn't want to lose you. But Sam, if you can write 10 x 1000 words per day, you can write an e-book per day. Learn how to write e-book and earn more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sexymoma(f): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Ladywriter.. I'm good in advertising and posting fields how can i write a proposal to them angry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Sam, please tell him that you will like to review the price upwards between $6-10. Tell him the work is stressful and that things are expensive around you. NEPA and browsing bills are there. He will understand and wouldn't want to lose you. But Sam, if you can write 10 x 1000 words per day, you can write an e-book per day. Learn how to write e-book and earn more.

thanks ma, I just need a guide to writing ebooks that is my problem. if som1 can put me through I'll be very grateful bcs I'm a fast learner.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2014
sexymoma:
Ladywriter.. I'm good in advertising and posting fields how can i write a proposal to them angry

First off, you will need to find jobs in relation to that. There are many companies looking to advertise their product online and need someone to do it for them. The proposal will depend on the project description. Look for jobs in that field and let me know if you see anyone you can handle, i will help you with the proposal writing part.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sexymoma(f): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

First off, you will need to find jobs in relation to that. There are many companies looking to advertise their product online and need someone to do it for them. The proposal will depend on the project description. Look for jobs in that field and let me know if you see anyone you can handle, i will help you with the proposal writing part.
here is the project description Project Description:

I want to post my classified advertisement in 125 free classified sites website

Site is related to Credit card
Ad should post with Title, Description, tags/keywords ( all details will be provided )
Complete report with Ad url is must
Need complete report
List of 125 classifed list will be provided
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sexymoma(f): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
And pls what does it mean to set hourly rate angry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2014
samplanner:

thanks ma, I just need a guide to writing ebooks that is my problem. if som1 can put me through I'll be very grateful bcs I'm a fast learner.

I wrote a book on it. Check it out here. http://alwaysontopbiz.com/product-page/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2014
sexymoma:
here is the project description Project Description:

I want to post my classified advertisement in 125 free classified sites website

Site is related to Credit card
Ad should post with Title, Description, tags/keywords ( all details will be provided )
Complete report with Ad url is must
Need complete report
List of 125 classifed list will be provided

The proposal should go like this - I am a professional and an experienced advertiser with a lot of experiences. I read your project description and perfectly understand what you need. I am hardworking and committed, so you can expect a high quality work from me. Thank you for reading my bid - sexymoma (put your name in there)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
sexymoma:
And pls what does it mean to set hourly rate angry

Hourly rate is the price you will charge for working on a project for an hour. Set it at $10 for a start, but you can always reduce it when such occasion arises. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sexymoma(f): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

Hourly rate is the price you will charge for working on a project for an hour. Set it at $10 for a start, but you can always reduce it when such occasion arises. All the best!
Aww Thanks lots ladywriter.. Could you pls enlighten me more on this Milestone Stuff
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
i think i like that research thing alot..... how do i start?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
sexymoma:
Aww Thanks lots ladywriter.. Could you pls enlighten me more on this Milestone Stuff

Milestone is a system whereby the employer deposit the project fee - ( in %) to freelancer.com to be released into your account when you finish the project. This is to ensure that the employer does not run off with your work. You can read more about it on the help section on freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sexymoma(f): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

Milestone is a system whereby the employer deposit the project fee - ( in %) to freelancer.com to be released into your account when you finish the project. This is to ensure that the employer does not run off with your work. You can read more about it on the help section on freelancer.
Ladywriter.. I'm confused here what am i gonna fill in the box... " Describe the milestone or task you will be completed' Pls help me cry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Trippledots:
i think i like that research thing alot..... how do i start?

@Trippledots, you follow me come here! Ok o. Research is what i enjoy most. Although it involves a lot of mental work. You need to think in order to solve a problem with the help of Google or any search engine. I love it so much because it helps me to increase my mental capabilities (intelligence) and also earn more within a short period of time. I have a book on it (will put it on my website today or tomorrow). I did a 4 hours job in the early hours of yesterday and got $96 in return. Not a bad investment of time. Did I know how to solve the problem? No. Have I solved such problem before? No. How did I do it? Research. Research is simple, but you need intelligence to be able to spot the right project, write the best proposal and complete the work successfully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
ladywriter:

@Trippledots, you follow me come here! Ok o. Research is what i enjoy most. Although it involves a lot of mental work. You need to think in order to solve a problem with the help of Google or any search engine. I love it so much because it helps me to increase my mental capabilities (intelligence) and also earn more within a short period of time. I have a book on it (will put it on my website today or tomorrow). I did a 4 hours job in the early hours of yesterday and got $96 in return. Not a bad investment of time. Did I know how to solve the problem? No. Have I solved such problem before? No. How did I do it? Research. Research is simple, but you need intelligence to be able to spot the right project, write the best proposal and complete the work successfully.

hahahahaa... na only m folo u come o.

actually I'm one of the early followers of this thread when u just birthed it. But i don't really have a long endurance for writing...once started a writeup for someone but couldn't finish it.....plus i was somewhere around kogi where i could not get enough signal to put a call through from my living room talk-less of to browse. but here and now in lag, its way better.

As soon as i heard you say research, you got me. I'm a very curious person and love to just check up things on Google. i could spend the whole day reading about 'Marylyn monroe' for instance. why? i dont even know why... lol

So if there is a way to do what i love doing and get money to pay for my next data subscription in the process....yay!! smiley

So how do i start?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2014
Trippledots:

hahahahaa... na only m folo u come o.

actually I'm one of the early followers of this thread when u just birthed it. But i don't really have a long endurance for writing...once started a writeup for someone but couldn't finish it.....plus i was somewhere around kogi where i could not get enough signal to put a call through from my living room talk-less of to browse. but here and now in lag, its way better.

As soon as i heard you say research, you got me. I'm a very curious person and love to just check up things on Google. i could spend the whole day reading about 'Marylyn monroe' for instance. why? i dont even know why... lol

So if there is a way to do what i love doing and get money to pay for my next data subscription in the process....yay!! smiley

So how do i start?

You start by opening up an account on freelancer.com, applying for your payoneer mastercard etc. I will put up a book on how to carry out research on my website today.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2014
samplanner:
That amount is damn too poor haba! Consider charging N1 per word and convert it to its dollar equivalent.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2014
ladywriter:

You start by opening up an account on freelancer.com, applying for your payoneer mastercard etc. I will put up a book on how to carry out research on my website today.

ok.... ill do just that. are u on whatsapp?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Trippledots:

ok.... ill do just that. are u on whatsapp?

No, i don't use it. You can get me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hephzy.wordsmith

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ladywriter, I must commend your act of kindness by trying to explain this act of money making wonderfully well.

I must state that I'm very much interested coz I love writing alot And that's what I enjoy doing.

I've created my freelancer account and was asked to take an English test, do you recommend it for me as a starter? I also applied for pioneer card and they sent me a mail asking me to scan and send my Into'l passport data page to them(NOTE: I used my Int'l passport data when applying coz I Don't have a National ID or voters' card)
thank you as I expect your reply. God bless you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chidinho10:
Ladywriter, I must commend your act of kindness by trying to explain this act of money making wonderfully well.

I must state that I'm very much interested coz I love writing alot And that's what I enjoy doing.

I've created my freelancer account and was asked to take an English test, do you recommend it for me as a starter? I also applied for pioneer card and they sent me a mail asking me to scan and send my Into'l passport data page to them(NOTE: I used my Int'l passport data when applying coz I Don't have a National ID or voters' card)
thank you as I expect your reply. God bless you

Great Job Chidnho10, a journey of a thousand miles starts in a day. Well done! Yes, you need to take an English test. Most employer requests that freelancers take that exam before bidding on their job.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
ladywriter:

Great Job Chidnho10, a journey of a thousand miles starts in a day. Well done! Yes, you need to take an English test. Most employer requests that freelancers take that exam before bidding on their job.

alright, how does the test look like and what kind of questions should I expect?

Does it take long before getting the payoneer card? Any hidden charges? Pls forgive my curiosity, its common with newbiees, God bless you richly
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chidinho10:

alright, how does the test look like and what kind of questions should I expect?

Does it take long before getting the payoneer card? Any hidden charges? Pls forgive my curiosity, its common with newbiees, God bless you richly

Can't tell you specifically. I took mine two years ago. It is something you can handle. It takes 25 days for your card to arrive (all things being equal).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chidinho10:

The questions are very simple. Basic correction of sentences. When to use "is", isn't it, et al. As addition, I recommend you use a P.O.Box if you have any.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
ladywriter:

been there but i couldn't find a sign up button.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please what would you do if you noticed you were charged $5 off your money by Freelancer for hourly rate for a project and

1. The money haven't been released to you

2. The normal charge should have been $1.2 (10%) but you saw $5

Pls how would I recover back my money
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
favourume:
Please what would you do if you noticed you were charged $5 off your money by Freelancer for hourly rate for a project and

1. The money haven't been released to you

2. The normal charge should have been $1.2 (10%) but you saw $5

Pls how would I recover back my money

Click on help at the top of the screen, click on support desk, then click on live chat. You can discuss with any of their staff online, they will explain everything to you. You can also contact them anytime you have issues with any freelancer. They will settle it for you or tell you how to go about it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by snowballa: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Ladywriter is it OK to signup as a Nigerian and how can I effectively carry out research on article

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.