Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485640 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedolapo4(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2016
naira2usd2naira:

An honest client of mine brought this to my attention....so i am choosing to reply you here.....
Please you or anyone has done transaction with me and i did not pay...kindly show evidence here for all to see....

Admins
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Seun

Please bann this guy for Rule 8 violation: False information.

What I meant was that the guy I coated was a joke for hid exchange rate (#255). And that people should not get ripped off. And the link I dropped is the real deal (#280). Which is far way better. I am sorry for any misunderstanding this might have caused.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mubitechnology: 8:38pm On May 08, 2016
Here is my freelancer profile https://m.freelancer.com/u/mubitechnology
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by rotybarry: 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks so much OP for this wonderful thread.
I just registered yesterday on freelancer and i understood i will be having free one moth membership but why are they requesting me to take an exam which goes for $5 or enter a contest for which i will also pay. please how can i bypass this so i can bid successfully, and please give me some tips on how to win a bid as a beginner.
expecting positive responses.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 08, 2016
adedolapo4:

What I meant was that the guy I coated was a joke for hid exchange rate (#255). And that people should not get ripped off. And the link I dropped is the real deal (#280). Which is far way better. I am sorry for any misunderstanding this might have caused.

I believe you acted in a rude manner by directly quoting Justi4jesu and calling him/her a scammer. The fact that someone else offers higher exchange rate does not make Justi a scammer. There are several ways of introducing a new exchanger here instead of directly abusing someone else. As a businessman, the fact that you offer your service for 5 naira and another offers for 2 naira does not make you a scammer. You may be facing higher costs than your competitor. Nairaland is an open market and I appreciate the competition between exchangers here, but it is disrespectful when people abuse the likes of Hisenjos, Justi and Metmaal for low exchange rates. They are running their businesses and are not forcing you to patronize them. They choose their rate of service according to their costs and they owe you no apologies for that. Thank you.

NOTE:
I don't know Justi and have never used her service before. I just believe in doing what is right. Justi has a lot of good reviews here too.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedolapo4(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2016
Chidinho10:

I believe you acted in a rude manner by directly quoting Justi4jesu and calling him/her a scammer. The fact that someone else offers higher exchange rate does not make Justi a scammer. There are several ways of introducing a new exchanger here instead of directly abusing someone else. As a businessman, the fact that you offer your service for 5 naira and another offers for 2 naira does not make you a scammer. You may be facing higher costs than your competitor. Nairaland is an open market and I appreciate the competition between exchangers here, but it is disrespectful when people abuse the likes of Hisenjos, Justi and Metmaal for low exchange rates. They are running their businesses and are not forcing you to patronize them. They choose their rate of service according to their costs and they owe you no apologies for that. Thank you.

NOTE:
I don't know Justi and have never used her service before. I just believe in doing what is right. Justi has a lot of good reviews here too.

I didn't refer to him as a scammer. In case it implies so, I am sorry though.

I guess I did tried to introduce a better way the wrong way. So sorry for this guys.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 08, 2016
adedolapo4:

I didn't refer to him as a scammer. In case it implies so, I am sorry though.

I guess I did tried to introduce a better way the wrong way. So sorry for this guys.

Yeah, I understand your motive... Don't get me wrong. I also thank you for introducing a new exchanger (who I will also patronize), but I felt you should have introduced him/her without making reference to a competitor. Thanks and goodluck.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedolapo4(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2016
Chidinho10:

Yeah, I understand your motive... Don't get me wrong. I also thank you for introducing a new exchanger (who I will also patronize), but I felt you should have introduced him/her without making reference to a competitor. Thanks and goodluck.

Thanks a lot for understanding. I mean no harm to anyone. We are all hereto make money, hopefully we achieve a lot of that. smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 08, 2016
adedolapo4:

Thanks a lot for understanding. I mean no harm to anyone. We are all hereto make money, hopefully we achieve a lot of that. smiley

Yeah dear, let's keep the hustle on! Hope business is going well for you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by naira2usd2naira(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedolapo4(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2016
Chidinho10:

Yeah dear, let's keep the hustle on! Hope business is going well for you

At all o... Just hoping for the real break through. Don't even know if that is possible now that I have downgraded to the free plan.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 3:23pm On May 09, 2016
Article writer/rewriter urgently needed. Drop your mail or PM me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2016
yebo36:
Hello house, kindly share with me if you work and still write articles. I miss writing badly since I got a job early this year.
You can PM me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2016
eripecs:
I sent you a PM already, i'm available for hire.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 09, 2016
adedolapo4:

At all o... Just hoping for the real break through. Don't even know if that is possible now that I have downgraded to the free plan.

Nope, you need to spend in order to earn. Get at least a Basic Membership Plan
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wman(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
eripecs:

seyi.whizkid@gmail.com

I have samples of my previous work done should you require any.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 12:21am On May 15, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm pyerii, a newbie freelancer and a savvy writer. I write/rewrite articles, conduct researches and can slot seamlessly into any writing niches. I'm at everyone's service, anyone who needs my services.

I can be reached on:

malsonpyeri@gmail.com.

Thank you all!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 12:23am On May 15, 2016
eripecs:

malsonpyeri@gmail.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
kingstylo01:
pm me. I have an e-book for you... Note: it's totally free
I've sent you a mail bro.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tempem: 4:15pm On May 16, 2016
eripecs:
ibitomisitrustpelumi@gmail.com
Thanks!! You can reach me through this mail...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 16, 2016
Okay, I applied for and got a long-term web-content writing contract. The problem is that I am simply too busy with other stuff.

I need someone who is experienced in writing web content (not articles, note) to write about 10 in the present batch I have at hand.

I need quality writing with little (no) need for editing or proofreading. Pay is $2.5 per 500 words but I will increase it to $3 if I'm particularly impressed.

Ability to integrate keywords properly is key.

Please notify your interest by sending me an email at alexade999@gmail.com.

I'm going out now and I'll be back around 8 or 9. I will send a test article then (I'll CC everyone so you'll know I'm sending the same thing to everyone).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
koonbey:
Okay, I applied for and got a long-term web-content writing contract. The problem is that I am simply too busy with other stuff.

I need someone who is experienced in writing web content (not articles, note) to write about 10 in the present batch I have at hand.

I need quality writing with little (no) need for editing or proofreading. Pay is $2.5 per 500 words but I will increase it to $3 if I'm particularly impressed.

I'm going out now and I'll be back around 8 or 9. I will send a test article then (I'll CC everyone so you'll know I'm sending the same thing to everyone).
It appears the e-mail address isn't correctly written, you need to check and rewrite it.
Modified: I just sent a mail to the address and it delivered. Maybe there was a mixup earlier.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by FiremanJr(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
Ignore.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puffynana(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2016
Hello all.
Am new to freelancing and I am volunteering for jobs just to get feedback on freelancer.com.
It must be simple and short as am still building my writing skills.
Proovewriter at Gmail is the email..
Am available and online 24/7
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2016
New project needs a diligent serious freelancer: Immediate Start!

We have one thousands questions, which need to be checked and rewritten if necessary. You’ll work on a Google spreadsheet and your task will be to: Open a link and read the question. If it’s okay (understandable, grammatically correct, possible to answer) mark it on the spreadsheet. If the question is not okay (incomplete, with errors, etc.) you will rewrite it. Sometimes it’s necessary to conduct a short research. Because of the big amount and short deadline, we prefer someone who is hardworking and target driven. We’ll send you a detailed instruction to selected applicant.

Skills Required: Article Rewriting, Google Spreadsheets, Proofreading

Continuous work if you're a great fit for this project.

Send application to : aprofessor@naij.com
NOTE: We need someone who's available to finish this task in a fairly quick turn around time. (You must be available on Skype for flow of Communication)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puffynana(m): 8:05am On May 19, 2016
This is an article of 240 words written exclusively by me. 100% plagiarism free. As a newbie to writing, am trying to use my blog build my writing skills.
I am presently volunteering for works on freelancer.com, if u have something for me holla.
Proovewriter at Gmail dot com

CHECK THIS OUT
https://www.nairaland.com/3114207/reaping-online
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2016
If you are a stellar academic editor and proofreader. You can turn work on PhD level academic paper, eagle eye, detail oriented academic guru. I need you on my team. Please get in touch. You'll do a sample to proof your worth. Thanks

aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puffynana(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2016
koonbey:

Did you get my mail?
Proovewriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 4:51pm On May 19, 2016
victor101:
New project needs a diligent serious freelancer: Immediate Start!

We have one thousands questions, which need to be checked and rewritten if necessary. You’ll work on a Google spreadsheet and your task will be to: Open a link and read the question. If it’s okay (understandable, grammatically correct, possible to answer) mark it on the spreadsheet. If the question is not okay (incomplete, with errors, etc.) you will rewrite it. Sometimes it’s necessary to conduct a short research. Because of the big amount and short deadline, we prefer someone who is hardworking and target driven. We’ll send you a detailed instruction to selected applicant.

Skills Required: Article Rewriting, Google Spreadsheets, Proofreading

Continuous work if you're a great fit for this project.

Send application to : aprofessor@naij.com
NOTE: We need someone who's available to finish this task in a fairly quick turn around time. (You must be available on Skype for flow of Communication)

I'm available and very much interested. Only issue is that I don't Skype. Can there be a workaround somehow?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2016
pyerii:

I'm available and very much interested. Only issue is that I don't Skype. Can there be a workaround somehow?

Downloading it wont be a bad idea. You will find it very useful though.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 9:34am On May 20, 2016
mojeed4:

Downloading it wont be a bad idea. You will find it very useful though.
The issue is, I alternate a lot between my PC and mobile owing to bandwidth and light issues. I try to avoid inconsistencies by not downloading it altogether. I do most of the online job at the office, so don't consider skyping in such an environment ideal. I don't yet have the kind of money required to operate using one's own generator nor purchase large data bandwidths as I am still a serving Corp member.

Thank you for the tip!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by akashi01(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2016
pyerii:

The issue is, I alternate a lot between my PC and mobile owing to bandwidth and light issues. I try to avoid inconsistencies by not downloading it altogether. I do most of the online job at the office, so don't consider skyping in such an environment ideal. I don't yet have the kind of money required to operate using one's own generator nor purchase large data bandwidths as I am still a serving Corp member.

Thank you for the tip!

Skype is available for smartphones eg Android,Blackberry 10,iOS and windows

bro don't dull o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puffynana(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2016
It's here again from the newbie Proovewriter.
Am still volunteering for short articles.
Read and please let me know what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/3117314/should-get-married

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.