Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485536 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
I am looking for a virtual assistant who will help me perform some writing tasks and handle my lead campaigns. I prefer someone living in Abuja or Nasarawa states. Pay is N50,000 a month for starters and may graduate to $300 a month once a project I am currently negotiating with a European company kicks off. If that is you, send me a mail to dankrabb at gmail dot com. No CVs please. I am not interested in whatever you studied in school because it is all BS with regards to what you will do for me. All I need is:

- can write in impeccable English without errors.
- have access to a good cybercafe if you do not have a PC. You only come to my office for briefing and payment. Simple.
- can listen to, and obey instructions with little supervision as I am too busy and cannot micro-manage anyone.

Start date: immediate. I presently have a job now which will require some writing of 20 articles of 1000 words each and uploading same to Wordpress. I can pay N20,000 for this as a one-off contract.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
stagger:
I am looking for a virtual assistant who will help me perform some writing tasks and handle my lead campaigns. I prefer someone living in Abuja or Nasarawa states. Pay is N50,000 a month for starters and may graduate to $300 a month once a project I am currently negotiating with a European company kicks off. If that is you, send me a mail to dankrabb at gmail dot com. No CVs please. I am not interested in whatever you studied in school because it is all BS with regards to what you will do for me. All I need is:

- have access to a good cybercafe if you do not have a PC. You only come to my office for briefing and payment. Simple.
- can listen to, and obey instructions with little supervision as I am too busy and cannot micro-manage anyone.

Start date: immediate. I presently have a job now which will require some writing of 20 articles of 1000 words each and uploading same to Wordpress. I can pay N20,000 for this as a one-off contract.
I can handle the emboldened, sir. Mailed you but it bounced back.

08188772828. malsonpyeri@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Bidexluv(f): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
stagger:

interested in the Virtual assistant position but I am based in ilorin.

I can also execute the article writing project. would like to know the niche.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Anyone interested should send a mail to that address I gave. I have received some applications so I do not know about the complaint that a mail bounced back. I will give the best 5 a short test in the evening. Even from the applications I have received I have already weeded out some based on how their email was written.

This is for a long term as I want to start giving out all my article projects. I don't pay peanuts. For real.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nwaonyeocha: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
I sent you a mail.

stagger:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
My assistant has sent the test to those who applied. Deadline for test submission is stated in the various emails. I will pick two people.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Misterdhee1(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2016
eripecs:

drop your link
Kindly assist a brother ma. I need reviews to increase my chances when bidding. Still a newbie, with no successful bid yet. www.freelancer.com/dheewhy..Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by khassy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedolapo4(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by khassy(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2016
adedolapo4:

100 000 words? Damn that's an hell of a task. I sure hope you are ready to pay a cool amount for this though.

Lol... Cash isn't a problem ... Delete my number from your quote...

Pm if you can.. Forget it you can't
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gift01: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
oshiokpu:
This is how I can help....
If you have a business and need cash to increase your working capital for more turnover. check my signature
Can we discuss more? Drop your contact
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Those looking for a writer or someone to outsource their articles to can contact me:

08188772828. Malsonpyeri@gmail.com

Thank you!

Thanks to all those who contacted me. It was a pleasure working with and for you!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
it is the max amount they will charge even if you are withdrawing 10000 Euros
Chyvy:

I would really like to know more on this. When I navigated the site, I came across something like a 10 euro cap. I didn't get that part. However, it would be a welcome development if skrill charges just 1% to receive money. And for the fact that one can withdraw to DOM account. That means I can bypass the $30 upwork charges for withdrawal to Dom and then sell at black market rate. I beginning to think of going with this option. Please anyone with experience using skrill can share so we know the challenges.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Academicwizman(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
If you major in Economics and possess high level of experience in academic writing (with proof of course), contact me for an immediate job (freelance). It's very urgent.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
stephen2016:
it is the max amount they will charge even if you are withdrawing 10000 Euros
Thanks for this info. I have just opened mine but don't understand " add bank account/ credit/debit card" aspect. How can one use it to receive and pay out? Is it right there on their site?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Peterrap(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2016
nurd:
It's been a long time I post anything here. Anyway, I need one or two writers to join me in writing some articles as I'm very busy now. If you are interested, just PM me.

Note: I'm only looking for writers who can write high quality, unique, and original articles. Please only PM me or signify here - and I will contact you - if you can do the above.

Lastly, I'm not a scammer - you can check my profile - just need some help now.
I am interested.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by obioraval(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2016
Please, is there anyone here who can design a robotic arm using CAD in 3D.. reply urgently heeded
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Academicwizman(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
I need a highly experienced academic writer to write a literature review of 50 pages including theoretical and conceptual framework on the following topic "Birth control measure and agricultural productivity".
I am willing to pay N20k.

Condition:
-Deadline: Wednesday 10 am prompt 15/06/2016
-Correct use of APA citation and referencing style
- Plagiarism level not more than 5%
-You will need to write a sample of 500 words with citation and reference in APA format ( for free) to assess your writing quality.
- No milestone but your payment is guaranteed provided u meet the above criteria. If you don't meet the criteria, you will not be paid. If u are ready, please indicate here and pm me. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Chyvy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
eripecs:

Thanks for this info. I have just opened mine but don't understand " add bank account/ credit/debit card" aspect. How can one use it to receive and pay out? Is it right there on their site?

The add bank account option is for domiciliary account. Once you click on it, you'll notice 2 boxes where you'll input your bank account number (domiciliary) and swift code. Then you can withdraw your funds to the account.

The Credit/debit card option is for local bank (Nigerian) VISA OR MASTERCARD. Note that if you go with this option, your funds will be converted at the official prevailing exchange rate which is low. You can also fund your skrill by uploading funds from your visa or mastercard. I haven't tried this option though.

Your best bet is using the dom account option or selling to skrill exchangers at better rates.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
Academicwizman:
If you major in Economics and possess high level of experience in academic writing (with proof of course), contact me for an immediate job (freelance). It's very urgent.

That's me right up there. An economist and academic writer. Will PM you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Academicwizman(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
pyerii:

That's me right up there. An economist and academic writer. Will PM you.

Please write 500-word essay on "impact of foreign exchange restriction on Trade in Nigeria". Citation style; APA, Minimum citation required: 10. If you or anyone could write up to standard required, he/she automatically gets the job. You may submit it on or before 12pm tommorow. Good luck

Alternatively, you could provide your previous work related to economics. Send to obaspublications@gmail.com Good job will automatically qualify you for long-term jobs
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samtobi(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2016
Hello house, you guys are great! Kudos to great ladywriter, and other gurus who have touched lives in this thread. Favour will follow you and your family; God will continue to protect y'all. I have been learning on how to write a good and enticing ebook. Yes, I have been writing articles for client before, but wanted to delve into writing ebooks. One day, as I was doing my bidding spree, I saw an attractive job posting on Upwork; the client was looking for ebook writers. Well, I said to myself 'let me try my luck,' lo and behold, I was invited for an interview. But, the problem is the employer wants me to send him an ebook representing a sample of what I have written before; and I don't have it. What should I do? Tell him I have no sample, or ignore his message? Am just confused. Any help from this great thread ? Yes, I no I made a mistake of bidding without samples- so, don't capitalise on that. What can be done? Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Academicwizman:

Please write 500-word essay on "impact of foreign exchange restriction on Trade in Nigeria". Citation style; APA, Minimum citation required: 10. If you or anyone could write up to standard required, he/she automatically gets the job. You may submit it on or before 12pm tommorow. Good luck

Alternatively, you could provide your previous work related to economics. Send to obaspublications@gmail.com Good job will automatically qualify you for long-term jobs

I'll mail you a previous work but it may take a while longer as light issues have almost grounded me to a halt. I can barely do anything now. Just waiting for the working days to roll by so I can pick up where I left off.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2016
If you've got funds in Fiverr, Payoneer, Freelancer, etc., I can buy it from you.

Contact me on WhatsApp, my pre-order thread or here: https://www.nairaland.com/3158310/sell-digital-funds-payoneer-fiverr#46446473

For instant withdrawals like Fiverr, credit within 15-30 minutes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by koolsammie(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Fiverr gig reviews needed from Non-writing acc. #1200 each. Pm if interested. Or whatsapp 08137775339
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Chyvy:

The add bank account option is for domiciliary account. Once you click on it, you'll notice 2 boxes where you'll input your bank account number (domiciliary) and swift code. Then you can withdraw your funds to the account.

The Credit/debit card option is for local bank (Nigerian) VISA OR MASTERCARD. Note that if you go with this option, your funds will be converted at the official prevailing exchange rate which is low. You can also fund your skrill by uploading funds from your visa or mastercard. I haven't tried this option though.

Your best bet is using the dom account option or selling to skrill exchangers at better rates.
Thanks dear. I appreciate your response.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Olaryeankarh(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
obioraval:
Please, is there anyone here who can design a robotic arm using CAD in 3D.. reply urgently heeded

Hi, Is this still open?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Academicwizman:

You've got a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wow! It's good to be back. I need an academic writer. I mean a professional one. My rate is $15/1300 words. If you believe that you are qualified for this role, kindly drop a sample (100 words) of your previous work here. Please I don't have time to proofread your work nor have the energy to teach you how to reference your work. If I am satisfied with your work, I will contact you. By the way, I don't mind paying the prospective writer in naira. Though, the pay would be 4000 naira/1300 words.

Good luck!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
topsquino:
Wow! It's good to be back. I need an academic writer. I mean a professional one. My rate is $15/1300 words. If you believe that you are qualified for this role, kindly drop a sample (100 words) of your previous work here. Please I don't have time to proofread your work nor have the energy to teach you how to reference your work. If I am satisfied with your work, I will contact you. By the way, I don't mind paying the prospective writer in naira. Though, the pay would be 4000 naira/1300 words.

Good luck!

Evening boss... How do I drop a sample of my work here?? I'm interested in the job.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Danyl(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
topsquino:

Good luck!
Please can I have your email address?
I am very much interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.