Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486426 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
topsquino:

Somehow, this seller's aim is nothing but to rip us off. Buying our hard-earned money at 270, then selling it to importers at 310. Why should we patronize you when we can get our funds even from payoneer at 282 without any hassle undecided?
oga she is not begging you to buy o, infact she has the lowest rate when it comes to selling paypal, it is business as usual
is either you take it or leave it ( i am not her fan though )

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Outsource your article writing/rewriting, academic writing, Internet research, proofreading and editing to the able and reliable pyerii today.

08188772828 | malsonpyeri at gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Singapore1:
oga she is not begging you to buy o, infact she has the lowest rate when it comes to selling paypal, it is business as usual
is either you take it or leave it ( i am not her fan though )

If you are not her fan, why are you asking a question supposedly mean't for her? Did I ask you the question? If you don't know what to say, please don't ridicule yourself to gain cheap popularity grin Maybe you are just a newbie on this thread. But let me remind you that one of our primary objectives on this thread is helping each other to succeed. In any case, let justi4jesu tell us why we should patronize her. After all, payoneer is giving us at a better rate than hers. I don't care how much she sell it to you or anybody since that is outside the scope of this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
topsquino:

If you are not her fan, why are you asking a question supposedly mean't for her? Did I ask you the question? If you don't know what to say, please don't ridicule yourself to gain cheap popularity grin Maybe you are just a newbie on this thread. But let me remind you that one of our primary objectives on this thread is helping each other to succeed. In any case, let justi4jesu tell us why we should patronize her. After all, payoneer is giving us at a better rate than hers. I don't care how much she sell it to you or anybody since that is outside the scope of this thread.
you make me laugh

1. if you think everybody on this thread is here to help you, then you are on your own my brother
2. she is here for business and with the sole aim to make profit, i am sure if she offer 350 per dollar you will be the first to contact her without checking if she is making profit or not ( the best you can do is advertise her to your friend which is equal to more loss for her )
3. there are lots of exchangers here choose from the best, i am a freelancer too you know and i wouldnt settle for the less
4. serioulsy newbie on this thread??, lol i laugh again
5 grow up please

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Singapore1:
you make me laugh

1. if you think everybody on this thread is here to help you, then you are on your own my brother
2. she is here for business and with the sole aim to make profit, i am sure if she offer 350 per dollar you will be the first to contact her without checking if she is making profit or not ( the best you can do is advertise her to your friend which is equal to more loss for her )
3. there are lots of exchangers here choose from the best, i am a freelancer too you know and i wouldnt settle for the less
4. serioulsy newbie on this thread??, lol i laugh again
5 grow up please

lol. Now I see that you are really pained because of my comments. But I will not dignify your response with a reply again. Needless to say, I believe that I have a right to question why her service is expensive. Please stop behaving like a child. This question is not meant for you. Let her defend her service. After all, she claims she is offering us premium services. I know you are justi4jesu hiding under this moniker. I don't blame you for your rudeness

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
topsquino:

lol. Now I see that you are really pained because of my comments. But I will not dignify your response with a reply again. Needless to say, I believe that I have a right to question why her service is expensive. Please stop behaving like a child. This question is not meant for you. Let her defend her service. After all, she claims she is offering us premium services. I know you are justi4jesu hiding under this moniker. I don't blame you for your rudeness
abeg no vex my brother, no reason to become enemy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello guys, if you are a blogger, vlogger, writer, author, social media manager, or website owner, you can't afford to miss BC Stack.
Just FEW HOURS left to lay your hands on the largest compilation package of 65 business products worth over $4000, for only $27 in one bundle.

You can't get it anywhere else but here and only once per year.

.....a little peep into what you will get:

One Month of Social Media Graphic Design by Jam Mayer
Small Blog, Big Income by Carol Tice
Online Course Creation Master Class by John Colley
Write Nonfiction Like A Pro by Tom Corson-Knowles
Facebook Live QuickStart by Chris Lockwood
42 Things to Do Before You Publish by Rivka Kawano
Blog Mastery - Video Training Course by Ricky Shetty
Podcasting Made Easy by Scott Paton
Write Kindle Books Ridiculously Fast: 1 Book Every Month! by Marc Guberti
So What Do You Do? by Joel Comm and 44 authors
Affiliate Marketing Masterclass by Robin Cockrell & Lesley Stevens
The Bootstrap Freelancing: Discover How to Build A Business Monetizing Your Skills by Chad Fullerton
101 Viral Titles by Rachel Miller
A free .me domain for one year
How to Attract Readers With the Most Irresistible Headlines by Kelly Holmes (5-Day Workshop)
Free pass to Exposure & Profit Conference by Kelly McCausey (A $247 event pass)

....and tons more

You’re going to want to get a hold of these…and you won’t want to wait.

Are you too busy like I am, then you're going to miss 3 time-sensitive packages. But hey, that remains 62 products that will make you smarter.

Maybe you think none of these is for you, then grab it for just the graphic design. Where else in this world will you get one month of social media graphics for $27?

This ENDS TODAY. Get your own BC Stack! Go to (tinyurl . com/bcstack) and start the journey to learning what you need to do in order to take your business to the next level!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 04, 2016
If you need to exchange your Payoneer funds, I can do that for you. I exchange at the flat rate of 290 per $ and your bank account will be credited immediately.

If interested, beep me via whatsapp (08184042733).

Note: I only take orders above $100.

Shalom!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Macfortune(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gush! It's really been long, but I'm happy to find my way back
I've really missed a lot and hope to get back on track ASAP.
Gudpm @Ladywriter, Tranxo, Chidinho, Eripecs, etc.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello All,

We need the services of an Upworker (Upwork freelancer) very proficient in taking Upwork English Test and other related test to score high mark. Please we need your services ASAP.

Reach us on aprofessor@naij.com (Immediate hire)

Shalom.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you need to withdraw from your fiverr or freelance account. We offer the service without collecting your login information and help you withdraw into our PayPal account at #280/$
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, upwork and get credited within minutes.

Rate 280

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Chidinho10:
If you need to exchange your Payoneer funds, I can do that for you. I exchange at the flat rate of 290 per $ and your bank account will be credited immediately.

If interested, beep me via whatsapp (08184042733).

Note: I only take orders above $100.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Newdaddy7: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
i luv been on this guy's email list . Jus wen u tink uv herd the lastest he hits me with this. deifintely a must attent for followers on this tread.
https://odogwu.webinarninja.co/my/wnwebinarlist/index?webinar_id=10708
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Martins301:

Feel free to mention me anytime you need research or academic articles. I came second place in the last essay competition organized by Babyosisi here on NL. That's to show you I can deliver. Have a great day.

I need your service as well as your contact urgently
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2016
topsquino:

I need your service as well as your contact urgently

Alright boss. Check your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Sent you a message
Martins301:

Alright boss. Check your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Buying Fiverr funds at N280/$
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2016
I need someone who can assist me to write an essay (2000 words). I need this in 24 hours. If you are not sure of your writing skills, please don't waste my time. And if you have not written an essay before, don't bother to contact me. If you are interested, kindly send me a PM.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, upwork, skrill and get credited within minutes.

Rate 280

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Withdraw from fiverr, freelance, upwork and direct PayPal transfer with fast credit alert. Contact me on my signature
Rate: #280-290

https://www.nairaland.com/3212033/paypal-withdrawal-etc-plus-legit
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Closed
topsquino:
I need someone who can assist me to write an essay (2000 words). I need this in 24 hours. If you are not sure of your writing skills, please don't waste my time. And if you have not written an essay before, don't bother to contact me. If you are interested, kindly send me a PM.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fikayor2(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Greetings to you all, I've been following this thread all this while even though my area of interest isn't writing but rather graphic design. I want to ask question regarding contest job, how reliable it is, because to my observation the contest holder usually withheld money after contest closed without rewarding. Though some reward instantly but most time in my case it hasn't be that way, is there any protection on the contestants in case the contest holder withheld money without rewarding.
Kindly take a look at this designs in case there's any graphic related job for me.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fikayor2(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
More

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice work. I love it. Kindly send me your email or phone number so that I can contact you when I need your service. To answer your questions, freelancer usually deducts the contest fee before any client can post contest jobs. I don't know about other sites. But at freelancer, it is mandatory that the employer awards the project to a WINNER. Again, nice work. grin
fikayor2:
More
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fikayor2(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
topsquino:
Nice work. I love it. Kindly send me your email or phone number so that I can contact you when I need your service. To answer your questions, freelancer usually deducts the contest fee before any client can post contest jobs. I don't know about other sites. But at freelancer, it is mandatory that the employer awards the project to a WINNER. Again, nice work. grin
thanks bro, there's a contest I'm still hoping to be rewarded almost 3 weeks now nothing showing up. Just tired of the whole thing. This my contact 09035673777
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
fikayor2:
thanks bro, there's a contest I'm still hoping to be rewarded almost 3 weeks now nothing showing up. Just tired of the whole thing. This my contact 09035673777
For a safe bet, only enter contests marked GUARANTEED, that way you are sure that a winner or winners must be paid the contest prize. The rule is that after a contest and the contest holder does not select a winner, the contest prize will be shared among the top contestants. I once earned $5 this way.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fikayor2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
tranxo:

For a safe bet, only enter contests marked GUARANTEED, that way you are sure that a winner or winners must be paid the contest prize. The rule is that after a contest and the contest holder does not select a winner, the contest prize will be shared among the top contestants. I once earned $5 this way.
OK, thanks. Though my goal is to build portfolio through the contest and as well gain more experience in freelancing job, so far, it asn't been easy but I certainly believe I will get there someday.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
fikayor2:
OK, thanks. Though my goal is to build portfolio through the contest and as well gain more experience in freelancing job, so far, it hasn't been easy but I certainly believe I will get there someday.
Hang in there. It only gets better.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Folks, how reliable is BizBloke? I am considering transacting with him.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Withdraw from fiverr, freelance, upwork and direct PayPal transfer with fast credit alert. Contact me on my signature
Rate: #280-290

https://www.nairaland.com/3212033/paypal-withdrawal-etc-plus-legit
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
gensteejay:
Folks, how reliable is BizBloke? I am considering transacting with him.

553 pages can't lie, Gensteejay. Here's the info you need: https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-pre-order-china-usa/553

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.