Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485558 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by EndtimeBlessing: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Academic Writers Needed!
1) You understand academic writing
2) You can handle case study analysis
3) You can handle academic essay (Analytical write up and not the primary school descriptive essays)
4) You understand Harvard referencing.

For case study, I will give you a social issue to write on.
For Essay, I will give you an article to critique or analyse

- You are not likely to be the one I am looking for if you haven't done this before. If you have done this before, do send me an email on ola@wirenigeria.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pyerii: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
For article writing/rewriting, academic writing, ebook writing, copy editing, and any writing-related tasks, you can contact pyerii on:

08188772828 | malsonpyeri@gmail.com.

I'm goal-driven, diligent, and highly communicative.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
I think you have gotten the best advice from tranxo. But let me add this: It has never been easy to start at freelancer.com. I myself got my first job on that platform after 2 months. So, just be calm, focused, consistent, and determined and you will get there. I'd advise you to bid in the night (BTW 11pm and 4am) if you seriously want to get a job at freelancer. All the best.
fikayor2:
OK, thanks. Though my goal is to build portfolio through the contest and as well gain more experience in freelancing job, so far, it asn't been easy but I certainly believe I will get there someday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Benteazaa(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
hello house, I have been following this thread for 3days now, and I have a few questions to ask. I opened a freelancer account and I am a bit confused,
my 1st qst is this: do I need to make any payment before I bid for any project?
2nd qst: what is the payment verification and identity verification
I really need someone to help explain details of what freelancer is all about
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by homesteadroad(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Benteazaa:
hello house, I have been following this thread for 3days now, and I have a few questions to ask. I opened a freelancer account and I am a bit confused,
my 1st qst is this: do I need to make any payment before I bid for any project?
2nd qst: what is the payment verification and identity verification
I really need someone to help explain details of what freelancer is all about

1st answer is: You don't need to any payment before bid
2nd answer is: You need to verify your bank account or PayPal account
3rd answer is: Freelancer is one who look for the job online. cheesy
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Benteazaa(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2016
homesteadroad:

1st answer is: You don't need to any payment before bid
2nd answer is: You need to verify your bank account or PayPal account
3rd answer is: Freelancer is one who look for the job online. cheesy

Do I need to have cash in the account before the verify it. thanks for your response
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Editing A 4 Doc Sermon Into A Booklet.

Hi,

This is a 73 page and 42,421 word count (4 docs). I'll send a sample of what I expect to qualified candidates. A 4 day turnaround work to be submitted on Monday 18th July 2016, 9am prompt (Please no stories!). If you're available I can send the documents. If you can't do a professional job/meet the deadline please don't apply.

Here are the key things that I'm looking for:

1. Must be proficient with MS Word Track Changes and Comment functions

2. A good communicator. If you are going to disappear for days on end when there is work to be done, this is not going to be a good fit for you (or for me). Regular updates keep everyone on track - and more importantly, they ensure that deadlines are met.

3. An excellent command of the English language is a given - otherwise, you're going to get frustrated with me, and I'm going to get frustrated with you.

4. You must use 100% human editing No online editing tools.( I know how to use them, but choose not to)

5. Four days turnaround work to be submitted on Monday 9am prompt (Please no stories!)

6. Must give daily updates on work progress to our email.

7. Good knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style

If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, I encourage you to submit a proposal convincing us why you should be given the opportunity to work on this project in just 2 Paragraph so that I can gauge your English skill level. *** When applying, please reference "Am an expert editor available to meet your deadline." somewhere in your submission. If you fail to include this text somewhere in your cover letter, your application will be immediately deleted.

Following directions is critical to the success of the work you'll be doing, and this is a minor test to ensure that you can - and will. When applying, I would appreciate it if you can let me know the following:

1. how quickly you would be able to start
2. what's your availability is on a weekly basis.
3. your Nairaland ID(s) (moniker)

Payment: N5,000 -8,000 (negotiable, based on experience)

Send email to: aprofessor@naij.com
NOTE: Because of the large volume of emails we do receive, we might not be able to acknowledge receipt of emails and also, we don't reply to messages on Nairaland. We'll only contact qualified candidate for the next phase.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2016
We can help you with Payoneer funds exchange (290 per $$)
Check my signature for contact details
https://www.nairaland.com/3229340/exchange-payoneer-funds-here-290#47583703
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ultimateballer: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Rate 302 to $1

Paypal Rate 285

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-etc-click-here-300#38448614
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chineduho: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Thread with caution, scammers are prowling

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Woohoo! my people. How are you doing? I can see that all of you are doing very well. I am so excited. The Lord will continue to bless the work of our hands in Jesus name. I am a bit free now, so you will be hearing from me again.

Remain blessed!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Julivas(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ladywriter, please this is my email, kindly inboc me about this freelance of a thing. Thanks. sojiinchrist@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Julivas:
@ladywriter, please this is my email, kindly inboc me about this freelance of a thing. Thanks. sojiinchrist@yahoo.com

@Julivas, kindly read from the first page to the end and ask questions. You have all the information you need to succeed in freelance writing right here. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello, I am a freelance writer who regularly operates on freelancer.com with a laptop. About 5 days ago, I got a threat from a client on the site looking to hire a data analyst to mine data from some websites. The project was to be done without a milestone, according to him. But I refused this; so he threatened to doss my IP for a month if I didn't accept the project. I didn't take the threat seriously and for over two days now, I have not been able to access the internet. This is seriously affecting my business.

Please, is there anyone here who has experienced a similar occurrence? And any advice on stopping the doss attack? Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
gensteejay:
Hello, I am a freelance writer who regularly operates on freelancer.com with a laptop. About 5 days ago, I got a threat from a client on the site looking to hire a data analyst to mine data from some websites. The project was to be done without a milestone, according to him. But I refused this; so he threatened to doss my IP for a month if I didn't accept the project. I didn't take the threat seriously and for over two days now, I have not been able to access the internet. This is seriously affecting my business.

Please, is there anyone here who has experienced a similar occurrence? And any advice on stopping the doss attack? Thank you.
access the Internet or access freelancer? That may be Ip spoofing or a DOS attack. Reason why you should use a VPN... Comes handy.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by PremiumContent1: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello

Please I need someone that can write short stories, I want three actually.

No hard theme, general theme but well written. I will provide the basic concept and you write. I want a good job but not just copying and joining words.

Kindly mail Premiumcontenter@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello house, please what's the best time of the day to bid on fiverr.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Theflint1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello house, how can one go about opening and running a foreign paypal business account?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fikayor2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
hello house, I want to know if it's possible to transfer money from payoneer account to another payoneer. And what other account would you suggest for money transfer, thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Withdraw your Paypal, Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Rate 302 to $1

Paypal Rate 290 (depends on the amount)
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
ladywriter:
Woohoo! my people. How are you doing? I can see that all of you are doing very well. I am so excited. The Lord will continue to bless the work of our hands in Jesus name. I am a bit free now, so you will be hearing from me again.

Remain blessed!
Welcome back my Oga at the top Madam Ladywriter.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eghosa1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Hello.

Fantasic thread here. I should have been here long ago but for money hustle. Anyway, I am an excellent editor and anyone needing such service could contact me.

Furthermore, my company currently needs "lifetime" PayPal funds at decent rates Plus We can help you withdraw your funds from fiverr, elance, freelancer, upwork, tenbux, seoclerks, gigbox, NAME IT!. Payment to your NG bank account is instant.

Chinese RMB or Yuan currently available as well! Get in touch!!!

Info (@) chinatolagos dot com

+ 234 705 9589222

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Please I need PayPal exchangers. I need to make some withdraws.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2016
mojeed4:
Please I need PayPal exchangers. I need to make some withdraws.

We can help you withdraw your fiverr/freelancer funds.

Contact on my signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by temigreat(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Grammarly premium account for sale @ 3k contact me on whatsapp 08179675371 / b bm 7f6ca98a
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Rate 310 to $1

Paypal Rate 290
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
I need someone to paraphrase sections of an Academic paper for me (paraphrase using academic tone/way). I'll award this opportunity tonight or tomorrow morning (Monday).

Note: I'll not reply to messages on nairaland thread
If interested send an email to: aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Theflint1:
Hello house, please what's the best time of the day to bid on fiverr.

You can bid at any time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by pragidso: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
pls I need somebody who can do academic work. d job is on finance. send a mail to johnsoneno12@gmail.com, if u are interested, I don't want 'a let me try ' person o, I need someone dat is gud in accting or finance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.