Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487586 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by curatorX: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=stagger post=51011558][/quote]
Foolishness in HD! Keep fooling yourself!

Your arrogant and stupid attitude is leading you somewhere.

Nairaland gave you the opportunity to claim that you're one fvcking successful dude but in reality, you're broken as bottles!

One poor boy for one ghetto STAGGERING to make ends meet. What an irony is the Internet!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
curatorX:

Foolishness in HD! Keep fooling yourself!

Your arrogant and stupid attitude is leading you somewhere.

Nairaland gave you the opportunity to claim that you're one fvcking successful dude but in reality, you're broken as bottles!

One poor boy for one ghetto STAGGERING to make ends meet. What an irony is the Internet!

Here is a snapshot from one of my freelance accounts. Show us one of your earnings snapshots, and let us all see who is the poor person struggling to make ends meet.

Boy curator, we are not in the same class.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
stagger:

Here is a snapshot from one of my freelance accounts. Show us one of your earnings snapshots, and let us all see who is the poor person struggling to make ends meet.

Rush to Stagger.... Hold his ear..... You this boy... U have come again... Na wa... Stop this its childish.... Lolz
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
3RNEST:

Rush to Stagger.... Hold his ear..... You this boy... U have come again... Na wa... Stop this its childish.... Lolz

The curator had to follow me to another thread to reply to something that completely did not concern him. I have left the other thread to him and his cohorts, but no. The idiot had to follow me here.

I have put a challenge to him. I have three thriving offline businesses as well as my freelance business. I am ready to publish my earnings here every week if need be. Let him show us how much he actually makes from this freelancing stuff. Since he cannot mind his business, I will make it my business to reduce him to size.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nkhay(f): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Greetings to all gurus on this thread,

Please where can I source for articles about pregnancies....

Specifically advice to moms on the physical and mental growth of the foetus from one to nine month. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by incredibledan(m): 3:17am On Nov 14, 2016
Hi
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by incredibledan(m): 3:32am On Nov 14, 2016
stagger:

Hello mister stagger, not drunk yet the drunken master...seems like money really makes a man STAGGER...Lol..

I have been following your jibes with a guy from one thread to another. Well personally am a reserved person when it comes to raising issues about success. If you make all the millions and I make a 1000, what I need to ask myself is "will this money solve my problems" , I do not care hoq such someone else is making as I can only wish to learn from them if they are doing a legit business and earn more than I do.

So I will suggest you let the guy go and ignore all is motivational talks. As all we are struggling to make in life is for but a short while. Buy then we must be able to live life in comfort..and not being comforted.

Well what a way to say I just sent you a mail to get discussing with you. Please do respond as I am in need of your assistance.

Thank you.

Incredibledan aka the man that will soon be richer...

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajsans: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2016
stagger:

A big man will always be a big man. You are a big man stagger.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2016
stagger:

The curator had to follow me to another thread to reply to something that completely did not concern him. I have left the other thread to him and his cohorts, but no. The idiot had to follow me here.

I have put a challenge to him. I have three thriving offline businesses as well as my freelance business. I am ready to publish my earnings here every week if need be. Let him show us how much he actually makes from this freelancing stuff. Since he cannot mind his business, I will make it my business to reduce him to size.
Okay now i understand... But please for now activate Silent Mode.. For Old time Sake... I will talk to CuratorX in private...

Sorry on his behalf.... PEACE
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Hello house, if I want to bid for a job and I see something like the following, what does it mean?

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olowo1995(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2016
thanks dude more grace to your elbows. kindly hook me up with how the article goss.my email haadeeola1@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
Please rate my article and help my writing ministry. God bless you.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/14/2-dead-in-new-zealand-earthquakes/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bring your earnings fiverr, upwork, freelance via PayPal and collect Naira instant
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
nkhay:
Greetings to all gurus on this thread,

Please where can I source for articles about pregnancies....

Specifically advice to moms on the physical and mental growth of the foetus from one to nine month. Thanks

@nkhay, Google is your friend. Use google to get the best articles on any topic of your choice.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nkhay(f): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
ladywriter:

@nkhay, Google is your friend. Use google to get the best articles on any topic of your choice.

Thanks @ladywriter! Used Google!

Meanwhile, when you go do bonanza on that your "how to write ebook" book na grin grin

You know say recession dey...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by toys2seven(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Hello everyone... Long time. Haven't been here in a while but I'm a good river (Lol!)

If there's anyone interested in writing 5 - 10 Motivational/Inspirational articles (500 - 800) words each, holla!

- Pls before you contact me, be sure of your incredible creative writing skills, as you're writing for a writer.
- Writer's with nice ghost writing skills are preferred.
- Your price... Ahah!... Don't cut my throat pls.
- Pls I might require samples, except you can guarantee quality (with T&Cs).
- You can send a mail to contact@blogoxygen.com or use the NL email button.

Have a nice day guys,

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nsybest: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2016
destinednsikak@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stagger: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
Another opportunity beckons for guys who can collect data and fill an Excel sheet with it.

N15,000 to collect some data for me using online research. The info and websites to get the data are all available. Interested? Send me an email to dankrabb at gmail dot com.

Please only apply if you have your own laptop with a modem for maximum internet connectivity. No excuses for non-delivery/late delivery as it will attract a financial penalty.

Preference will be given to those who have provable knowledge of MS-Excel.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Someone is so determined to prove his employment capacity grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nkhay(f): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
stagger:
Another opportunity beckons for guys who can collect data and fill an Excel sheet with it.

N15,000 to collect some data for me using online research. The info and websites to get the data are all available. Interested? Send me an email to dankrabb at gmail dot com.

Please only apply if you have your own laptop with a modem for maximum internet connectivity. No excuses for non-delivery/late delivery as it will attract a financial penalty.

Hi, please check your mail.

I sent a message. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Racing(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
stagger:

Interested in the project. Sent you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
I am looking for a few article writers. People who can follow instructions and think out of the box. You need to have a stable internet connection, a good laptop and an alternative source of power supply. Also, you need to know how to check for plagiarism ( 95% and above). Lastly, your vocabulary must up to an acceptable standard. I don't need a "Patrick" here. I just need someone who can flow easily. You will be writing 800-820 words. I will be needing at least five of them each day. If you think you can do this, then send me a whatsapp message on ( zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one) with your price for five 800 - 820 words a day . Please don't be greedy as this is a long term opportunity. I will be considering the first five people. Please if you still work with "Nigerian time" do not contact me.

NB - please note that these articles are about vehicles. So you should be sure you love writing about cars. It doesnt require any technicality. I am sure after seeing a sample, it will be easy to follow.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
stephen2016:
I am looking for a few article writers. People who can follow instructions and think out of the box. You need to have a stable internet connection, a good laptop and an alternative source of power supply. Also, you need to know how to check for plagiarism ( 95% and above). Lastly, your vocabulary must up to an acceptable standard. I don't need a "Patrick" here. I just need someone who can flow easily. You will be writing 800-820 words. I will be needing at least five of them each day. If you think you can do this, then send me a whatsapp message on ( zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one) with your price for five 800 - 820 words a day . Please don't be greedy as this is a long term opportunity. I will be considering the first five people. Please if you still work with "Nigerian time" do not contact me.

NB - please note that these articles are about vehicles. So you should be sure you love writing about cars. It doesnt require any technicality. I am sure after seeing a sample, it will be easy to follow.

5 articles a day for how much, don't behave like an Indian. So much stress for how much? Please be careful when applying for such jobs. I am talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
mdoub:

5 articles a day for how much, don't behave like an Indian. So much stress for how much? Please be careful when applying for such jobs. I am talking from experience.

Thank you for the observation. Don't dive into conclusions so quick. Its an open market. I dont know if i have worked with you before, I don't see why you will discourage people from applying. Please if something is not good for you, it might be good for others. Take your sanctimonious preaching some where else please. ITK - Notice me. mstewwwwww. Sounding like a greedy fellow.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
stephen2016:

This offer is like telling someone to come and die. Writers deserve some dignity please.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
I need fiverr gig reviews. I will pay the naira equivalent.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2016
ranson:

This offer is like telling someone to come and die. Writers deserve some dignity please.

And how do you know that. Ameeboor....Do you just judge based on my Ad...or you have actually worked for me? You sit and assume things SMH...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by burkutu: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
stephen2016:

And how do you know that. Ameeboor....Do you just judge based on my Ad...or you have actually worked for me? You sit and assume things SMH...

Haba! why the abuse nah!

I hope you don't think your N2000/5 articles is the 'premium rate' that is giving you the 'liver' to abuse people here?

For your info people like topsquino pay 1500 per 500 words articles and don't make noise about it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dadlous: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hello
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
dadlous:
Grammarly Premium Account For Sale At Lower Rate,
You Provide Us Your Email And We Create it For You,
100% Satisfaction Guarantee,
Premium Flag On Every Account Created,
Whatsapp And call On :- 08168190524, 08101833546
Rate?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dadlous: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.