Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487067 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by incredibledan(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you want to do fiverr withdrawal contact @clone2020 the guy is super legit and trusted...

You can contact him tru this link

www.naira land. Com / clone2020

By the way, I don't know why he was banned this morning on nairaland. I just finished business with him in the morning and next thing he told me was that he was banned from naira land.

But why? What is his offence...mods...please I think I will like to hear some good reason...

How can a trusted exchanger be banned? When it seems nobody was ready to buy my meager funds , he was the person that showed up. So is that the offence?..

Please if u know u are a supporter of legit and trusted exchangers join me and ask why is the trusted guy @clone2020 banned?

Nigeria will never change.. I will keep silent till I hear something...

I am just feeling bad about being on naira land now..

IF THERE IS AN ADMIN READING THIS NOW PLEASE KINDLY SPEAK ON THIS OOOO

Thank you.

NOT FAIR TO HIM..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from

Payoneer/Skrill 410/$

Contact on my signature.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
burkutu:

Haba! why the abuse nah!

I hope you don't think your N2000/5 articles is the 'premium rate' that is giving you the 'liver' to abuse people here?

For your info people like topsquino pay 1500 per 500 words articles and don't make noise about it.

No body is making noise. its a free world bro thats all I am saying. If you dont like something... move on. Is that so hard to do. Why come here to talk nonsense. If you go to buy beer dont you get different price tags. Are they not all beers? did you go to the company to ask them why the sell theirs at that rate? so please spare me here bro. if you dont like something move on. Why are you not working for him if he pays you that much. because I am sure he will waste no time to kick you off...

Besides that all i need from to be writers is just a copy and paste job with some little paraphrasing, if you work for that guru Topo....then you will know why he is paying you that much.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Anyway lets forget about all the ranting. I am still looking for writers. Simple job, 800 words. copy and paste with a little paraphrasing. you can choose the number of copies you can complete a day. but if you can give me 5 a day i will love you for that. contact me asap if you are interested.

whatsapp - zero eight one four four nine seven one zero five one
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by PremiumContent1: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Hello All,

I need someone who can join my team in writing Sport News... mostly football news, BUT I REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO DO GOLF, RUGBY, AND F1.

The articles are 300-word blogs. Please mail premiumcontenter@gmail.com me for further information (send your samples as well).

I am assuming the writer has a laptop and an internet connection.

Regards.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by PremiumContent1: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2016
PremiumContent1:
Hello All,

I need someone who can join my team in writing Sport News... mostly football news, BUT I REALLY WANT SOMEONE TO DO GOLF, RUGBY, AND F1.

The articles are 300-word blogs. Please mail premiumcontenter@gmail.com me for further information (send your samples as well).

I am assuming the writer has a laptop and an internet connection.

Regards.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephen2016: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
I am still looking for writers. Simple job, 800 words. copy and paste with a little paraphrasing. you can choose the number of copies you can complete a day. but if you can give me 5 a day i will love you for that. contact me asap if you are interested.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fiverr, Upwork, freelance, elance, guru withdrawal via PayPal contact me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by naira2usd2naira(m): 2:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Got a verified or fiverr linked payoneer card/account you don't need anymore??...SELL it to me for N15k...
You are still able to withdraw your fiverr earning and sell it off....
Whatsapp me via my signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by SadSongz: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by incredibledan(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2016
ease anybody done transaction with @completey before?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mojeed4(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
incredibledan:
ease anybody done transaction with @completey before?

You are completely safe transacting with her.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by incredibledan(m): 2:50am On Nov 26, 2016
If you cannot charge up to $30 for a naming service, then don't even say u know ur onions wen it comes to naming....

You need to package urself well and earn that respect from buyers...

I am not going into long talks...I am the , I repeat most successful person God has blessed in this niche on fiverr...

I am giving support to interested newbies and oldies for a period of one week not only on naming services but other services as well, at a give away price...I am only trying to return the favour as God has also favour me in ways I could not imagine some few months back.

Support include anything u can think of...videos for your gig, buyers request template, delivery template , account creation, profile review, gig review, temper control tips, trust me you need it for your business to grow, template for bad reviews left by buyers , infact general support etc.

Note:offer is limited to the number of persons I can handle. So hurry up....

Hit me up, contact on my signature.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by didymario7(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mouth Watering Offers!

We buy your payoneer at N440 per $

We buy your Skrill at N455 per $

Over valid for the next 24hrs

See contact on my signature below
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 2:10am On Nov 29, 2016
I want to hire an highly proficient Academic writer to write 16 pages on cyber resilience in two specific companies/firms. I'll attach Information, along with outline and relevant hypothesis/research. Please be sure to follow the outline, MLA citation, and include 16 sources. Deadline 1 Dec 2016. Contact me through my email on my Signature. You mustn't fail my deadline. Only serious applicants with experience need apply with credible work samples.

Project Budget: N450 per page
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Sell your fiverr, upwork, freelance, guru funds @ 430/$
Only funds above $200 is welcomed
Terms and Conditions Apply...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olyrayy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gys. When I attempted to withdraw my freelancer funds via Skrill, i was told that I couldn't withdraw to Skrill in dollars. i haven't tried the withdrawal, is there anyone that has successfully been able to withdraw via Skrill?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Racing(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
olyrayy:
Gys. When I attempted to withdraw my freelancer funds via Skrill, i was told that I couldn't withdraw to Skrill in dollars. i haven't tried the withdrawal, is there anyone that has successfully been able to withdraw via Skrill?
You can go ahead and withdraw to your skrill account and skrill will automatically exchange the AUD to USD If that is the currency option you opened your skrill account with. I was in the same dilemma until I had a chat with skrill support and I was told that it will not be affected. My own withdrawal entered in my skrill account in USD today. So go ahead and make your withdrawal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 3:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Hi

We need about two academic writers who can assist us with ACADEMIC WRITINGS. Please and please don't bother to contact us:

If you've not done any projects on academic writing before.
If you don't have samples of academic writings.
If you are not ready to prove yourself by writing at least a 200-word sample for us (we will only ask for this once).
If you don't have stable internet connection and a reliable laptop.
If you are not passionate about writing.
If you don't understand the rules of grammar and how to use punctuation marks effectively.

Our pay is not perfect as it is between N2,000-3,000/page depending on our budget. We don't have any fixed rate, but you will not get less or more than that rate. Most of our academic writing project is usually less than 2500 words and our deadline is at least 48 hours. If you are interested, please send your samples to us at topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com or send us a PM at Nairaland. And if we are satisfied with you sample, we will implore you to write a 200-sample so that we can verify your proficiency.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 3:59am On Dec 03, 2016
Hi

We need about two academic writers who can assist us with ACADEMIC WRITINGS. Please and please don't bother to contact us:

If you've not done any projects on academic writing before.
If you don't have samples of academic writings.
If you are not ready to prove yourself by writing at least a 200-word sample for us (we will only ask for this once).
If you don't have stable internet connection and a reliable laptop.
If you are not passionate about writing.
If you don't understand the rules of grammar and how to use punctuation marks effectively.

Our pay is not perfect as it is between N2,000-3,000/page depending on our budget. We don't have any fixed rate, but you will not get less or more than that rate. Most of our academic writing project is usually less than 2500 words and our deadline is at least 48 hours. If you are interested, please send your samples to us at topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com or send us a PM at Nairaland. And if we are satisfied with your sample, we will implore you to write a 200-sample so that we can verify your proficiency.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Racing:
You can go ahead and withdraw to your skrill account and skrill will automatically exchange the AUD to USD If that is the currency option you opened your skrill account with. I was in the same dilemma until I had a chat with skrill support and I was told that it will not be affected. My own withdrawal entered in my skrill account in USD today. So go ahead and make your withdrawal.
Me have been unable to withdraw at all for past 3 weeks. not sure wat to do again. support was no help.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olyrayy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Racing:
Thanks a lot bro
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nsonaso(m): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2016
Buying 430/$ fiverr, upwork, freelance and guru funds For funds above $200 only
Terms and Conditions Apply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by afrokid(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
stephen2016:
Anyway lets forget about all the ranting. I am still looking for writers. Simple job, 800 words. copy and paste with a little paraphrasing. you can choose the number of copies you can complete a day. but if you can give me 5 a day i will love you for that. contact me asap if you are interested.

Are you still in need of writers?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
naira2usd2naira:
Got a verified or fiverr linked payoneer card/account you don't need anymore??...SELL it to me for N15k...
You are still able to withdraw your fiverr earning and sell it off....
Whatsapp me via my signature
I have an acount, level 1 with about 30-40 good reviews. Can you unlink my payoneer and link yours? Because i havent gotten my card after requesting for it repeatedly. I am willing to sell if you can do this
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

hello guys,
how do I receive payments into paypal on upwork?

I have paypal but my paypal email and upowork email are different.

upwork is saying the 2 have to be the same.

what should I do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
I need someone with the expertise of SocialGov, We-Gov concept who can help me to develop a theoretical framework namely, "Public Value Evaluation Framework for SocialGov Platform". contact me on through my email: aprofessor@naij.com for more info: project budget :N40,000 to N50,000. This require a high level academic writer. Please provide academic samples of your recent work . Also, you'll oblige to a short academic test to gauge your academic writing skills. I look to talk to someone particularly fit for this task. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.