Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486813 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello Ladywriter, hope you are fine? Just to remind you I'm awaiting the reply to the mail I sent you last week. Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Xpressionz: I want to thank Ladywriter for this opportunity.

I have been writing online for sometime now but I have always hated bidding sites. I did academic writing online that did not require bidding but unfortunately, it has some peak and off peak periods and we are presently in the off peak period so there isnt much work.

I decided to try out freelancer based on your recommendation and I got my first order few days after I signed up. It was even a private client that messaged me and asked if I could write 5 articles at $2 per article which I have done but he is yet to acknowledge receiving my articles even though i have submitted it about 6 days ago.

I got a second order which I am still working on cos it is quite much. It is more than 15,000 words for $55. I took it cos of the bulk and my fingers are aching from typing and the deadline has passed though but I believe he will understand cos the work was more than I thought.

Any suggestion on what I can do about the guy that has not acknowledged receiving my articles? I noticed it is like he has not come online for some days now.

In addition, if you anyone uses an android phone, I will advise that you download the freelancer.com app in playstore. Though you cannot get jobs on it, but its good for communicating with your clients. It has really helped me a lot.
. Xpressionz please do you mind sharing the online site/sites you are doing academic writing with.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
good morning all, i apply for the payoneer card and i am on stage 2 now for verification.
when i was filling the postal code i made mistake instead of 104001 i put 104101 because i will prefer to receive in the post office
pls help me it is urgent,how do i make changes before it is been shiped.
thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 3RNEST(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2014
@ladywrite, how do i get started na?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2014
carpaints: good morning all, i apply for the payoneer card and i am on stage 2 now for verification.
when i was filling the postal code i made mistake instead of 104001 i put 104101 because i will prefer to receive in the post office
pls help me it is urgent,how do i make changes before it is been shiped.
thanks in advance.

@carpaints, quickly contact the help desk. They have a live chat support or send an email to them explaining your mistake.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2014
3RNEST: @ladywrite, how do i get started na?

1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by segxi1960: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Well, Ladywriter is doing a fantastic job here, I just signed up as well.

Now preparing for the tests before I bid.

100!.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
ladywriter:

@carpaints, quickly contact the help desk. They have a live chat support or send an email to them explaining your mistake.

i just did that thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
readone1: @ladywriter I registered already but stuck at the payment option hope I won't get unnecessary reduction on my account balance can I trust them
my email address is gentlegenius2012@yahoo.com please send me the necessary tips I need to know

@ladywriter,please answer this question. same applies to me
thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Xpressionz: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2014
jonaboy: . Xpressionz please do you mind sharing the online site/sites you are doing academic writing with.

I used to do academic writing at essaywriters.net and writers.ph but I stopped working there when I got a private client. But as I said, there isn't much work presently because of the summer break and this companies don't really employ at this time until the summer break is over and their recruitment process is a little strict but you can always make it through if you plan well.

@Ladywriter, I sent you a mail and I am awaiting your reply.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2014
Hi Guys, i will answer all your mails and questions later in the day. Please bear with me!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by linusm: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2014
As someone who is not so good at writing, can I also do it? And if yes, how do I go about it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
thanks for sharing this vital information @ ladywriter, although, I have never writen a good letter how much more an article before considering given an ebook a try, however I will start practicing(who wouldn't, $1000 is involved here shocked) although before that, I will shoot you an email.

god will bless and balance you!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Xpressionz: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am gradually making progress. In about a week of starting at freelancer.com, my account stands at around $90 which is not bad for a new freelancer though I am still hoping to get a bank breaking order.

@Ladywriter, I want to ask what the ₹ currency stands for. It is often used by employers at freelancer.com but I browsed and could not find any reference to this currency. Please help me out. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
satmaniac: thanks for sharing this vital information @ ladywriter, although, I have never writen a good letter how much more an article before considering given an ebook a try, however I will start practicing(who wouldn't, $1000 is involved here shocked) although before that, I will shoot you an email.

god will bless and balance you!

You can learn. I'm currently training my 16-year old sister on how to write and she's catching on fast. If a 16-year old can learn, why can't you?
If you are willing and ready to learn, you sure can.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by myweb(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
cremeandchic:

You can learn. I'm currently training my 16-year old sister on how to write and she's catching on fast. If a 16-year old can learn, why can't you?
Can you pls give me a guide on how to write very well. even if its a book i will read it. pls i need help from you. tks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
carpaints:

@ladywriter,please answer this question. same applies to me
thanks

No, i don't think it will be deducted. But to be doubly sure, contact the help desk.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
linusm: As someone who is not so good at writing, can I also do it? And if yes, how do I go about it?

You can always learn how to write. However, there are other things you can do to make money on Freelancer. If you can use google to search for information, then you can start with research and data entry while you learn how to write. I do research more than writing and it brings in money too. Why not try it?.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Xpressionz: I am gradually making progress. In about a week of starting at freelancer.com, my account stands at around $90 which is not bad for a new freelancer though I am still hoping to get a bank breaking order.

@Ladywriter, I want to ask what the ₹ currency stands for. It is often used by employers at freelancer.com but I browsed and could not find any reference to this currency. Please help me out. Thanks.

I am happy to hear you are making progress already. The sign signifies Indian rupees. But please, be careful of working with Indians ooo. Make sure the employer has enough reviews before you work for them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
ladywriter:

I am happy to hear you are making progress already. The sign signifies Indian rupees. But please, be careful of working with Indians ooo. Make sure the employer has enough reviews before you work for them.
lol, Indians, they all are the same in terms of payment
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Xpressionz: I am gradually making progress. In about a week of starting at freelancer.com, my account stands at around $90 which is not bad for a new freelancer though I am still hoping to get a bank breaking order.

pls did u register with your atm?
was money deducted from your account?
have u written the test?
what should i expect in the test?
thanks bro
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
segxi1960: Well, Ladywriter is doing a fantastic job here, I just signed up as well.

Now preparing for the tests before I bid.

100!.

have you done the test?
how is the test like?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Xpressionz: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
carpaints:

pls did u register with your atm?
was money deducted from your account?
have u written the test?
what should i expect in the test?
thanks bro

1. Yes, I registered with my Atm card BUT NO MONEY WAS DEDUCTED. It is for the Plus membership which is around $9 per month but you enjoy one month trial period. In addition, you will be given the about 100 bid credit for a month. If you don't register with your ATM card, you will only get about 10 bid credits for a month if I am correct. After one month, the money will be automatically deducted from your ATM card but you can always discontinue this service if you are not interested.

The benefit of registering with your ATM card is that your rank in bids will increase. Even though you are among many freelancers that have not completed any order, you will rank higher because you have confirmed your payment method with your ATM. I must however say that not all ATM cards are accepted. I tried both my GTB and Skye Bank ATM cards but they both did not work. I reluctantly decided to try my UNION BANK card and it surprisingly worked.

2. NO, I have not written any test. It is not a must you write a test before you begin because the tests cost money to complete. You have to pay around $5 for each test and since I had not made any money when I joined, I decided not to write any test and even though I have made close to $100 in one week of joining, I am yet to write any test (Maybe I am stingy...). When I make enough, I will write some tests but as I said, you can start without the tests even though the tests actually increase your rank in bids and increase you chance of winning bids.

3. I don't know cos I have not taken any as I said.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
so gtbank card dont work.
that is what i intend to use.
what should i do now.
@all advice.
thanks

Xpressionz:

1. Yes, I registered with my Atm card BUT NO MONEY WAS DEDUCTED. It is for the Plus membership which is around $9 per month but you enjoy one month trial period. In addition, you will be given the about 100 bid credit for a month. If you don't register with your ATM card, you will only get about 10 bid credits for a month if I am correct. After one month, the money will be automatically deducted from your ATM card but you can always discontinue this service if you are not interested.

The benefit of registering with your ATM card is that your rank in bids will increase. Even though you are among many freelancers that have not completed any order, you will rank higher because you have confirmed your payment method with your ATM. I must however say that not all ATM cards are accepted. I tried both my GTB and Skye Bank ATM cards but they both did not work. I reluctantly decided to try my UNION BANK card and it surprisingly worked.

2. NO, I have not written any test. It is not a must you write a test before you begin because the tests cost money to complete. You have to pay around $5 for each test and since I had not made any money when I joined, I decided not to write any test and even though I have made close to $100 in one week of joining, I am yet to write any test (Maybe I am stingy...). When I make enough, I will write some tests but as I said, you can start without the tests even though the tests actually increase your rank in bids and increase you chance of winning bids.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Great in here and kudos to OP!
I'm here to let you know that I can help anyone here with conversion of earnings from freelancer,iwriter,hirewriter,fiverr and the likes to naira.
You can read more information on this on "How To Get Your PayPal Earnings Even If You Do Not Have Your Own PayPal Account" from https://www.nairaland.com/1849297/how-get-paypal-earnings-even
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Xpressionz:

. Can you please tell us the strategy you used in winning bids so early as a newbie in freelancer and what category are you bidding from. With regards confirmation of payment with ATM I used my fedelity bank ATM card and it was successful and my membership was upgraded to plus but about N43 plus was deducted from my account. I'm still trying to win my first bid.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Xpressionz: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2014
jonaboy: . Can you please tell us the strategy you used in winning bids so early as a newbie in freelancer and what category are you bidding from. With regards confirmation of payment with ATM I used my fedelity bank ATM card and it was successful and my membership was upgraded to plus but about N43 plus was deducted from my account. I'm still trying to win my first bid.

The only strategy that I have learnt to use so far is to always stay online and be among the first group of people to bid for a job. I write and the few orders I have got has been from writing. Sometimes, employers are in a hurry to get a job done so if you keep refreshing the latest orders and bid early, you may just be the one for the job. I have had this experience a couple of times, though I end up turning down most orders because of the very low pay.

To be sincere, I cannot explain how I got my first order but I may partly attribute it to a well written profile. I did not bid for the job, I just saw a message from an employer asking me if I could write some articles for him. We chatted and agreed and he created the order as a private one. I am presently on my third order for him.

This is an experience of a newbie o...Let the gurus come and share their thoughts too.

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Plus10(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Xpressionz:

The only strategy that I have learnt to use so far is to always stay online and be among the first group of people to bid for a job. I write and the few orders I have got has been from writing. Sometimes, employers are in a hurry to get a job done so if you keep refreshing the latest orders and bid early, you may just be the one for the job. I have had this experience a couple of times, though I end up turning down most orders because of the very low pay.

To be sincere, I cannot explain how I got my first order but I may partly attribute it to a well written profile. I did not bid for the job, I just saw a message from an employer asking me if I could write some articles for him. We chatted and agreed and he created the order as a private one. I am presently on my third order for him.

This is an experience of a newbie o...Let the gurus come and share their thoughts too.
Please,which type of articles were you asked to write?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
cremeandchic:

You did not say amen to my prayers oh wink you don't mind taking me under your wings, I am ready to be a humble student, I hope I have a willing teacher in you!

You got mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ xpressionx, i am happy for you once again! But please do your test. The test is not difficult. There is another way you can get to write the tests for free and that is if you have enough credits (not money) in your account. Each time you bid, win a bid, receive feedback from client etc, you earn credits. You can use the credit to buy any test you want.

@ jonaboy, i can see you are making efforts, hang in there, you will soon smile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
ladywriter: @ xpressionx, i am happy for you once again! But please do your test. The test is not difficult. There is another way you can get to write the tests for free and that is if you have enough credits (not money) in your account. Each time you bid, win a bid, receive feedback from client etc, you earn credits. You can use the credit to buy any test you want.

@ jonaboy, i can see you are making efforts, hang in there, you will soon smile.
. Thank you Ladywriter, I pray I breakthrough soon.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
**clears throat**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.