Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485545 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Interesting but permit me to ask this;how much do you get paid in naira per dollar whenever you use Payoneer to withdraw?

Hi, please don't misdirect people because you have a business with Paypal. Nigerians are not allowed to WITHDRAW to Paypal, we are only allowed to use it to purchase things online for now. It is ILLEGAL to use Paypal to collect money for now. Please stop misdirecting people.

I don't have any affiliation with Payoneer. It has saved my neck in many countries of the world. You can use it anywhere you are in the world, it will dispense the currency of the country you are. I live in Ghana and collect my money in Cedis. When i traveled to Nigeria, I collected my cash in Naira etc.

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2014
ResourceMan: @ All
Do not ever think of usng paypal to collect your funds. When it comes to freelancer.com paypal is completely useless. To make matters worse they still do not accept Nigerians. The scam called paypal only allows Nigerians to make limited payment with their platform.
Freelance recognizes the use of Payoneer master-card. Anyone who wants to make a business out of the internet in Nigeria should Forget Paypal.

THANK YOU SO MUCH @ResourceMan. The guy wants to lead people astray.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2014
sccofield: hello please i need your help I applied for the payowwner master card, then i was sent a mail that my application was blocked, even when i tried loggin in it told me account blocked error m404. please is the anytin i did wrong. what can i do to salvage the situation. Also is it advisable to integrate my normal visa card with freelancer? Also how do you win bids here

Hi @Sccofield, get in touch with the support team and tell them your problem. They will attend to you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi, please don't misdirect people because you have a business with Paypal. Nigerians are not allowed to WITHDRAW to Paypal, we are only allowed to use it to purchase things online for now. It is ILLEGAL to use Paypal to collect money for now. Please stop misdirecting people.

I don't have any affiliation with Payoneer. It has saved my neck in many countries of the world. You can use it anywhere you are in the world, it will dispense the currency of the country you are. I live in Ghana and collect my money in Cedis. When i traveled to Nigeria, I collect my cash in Naira etc.

Hmmm! !!
I'm not misleading people moreover I'm not here to drag word with you.
That is your level of understanding and biased mind when it comes to PayPal.
It is not illegal in any way in as much you use your real name to open even foreign PayPal account that can do everything and as well select Nigeria as your Nationality during registration.Will they be accepting Nigeria ID card on foreign PayPal if it is illegal?

No need of talking that much!Just read "How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality" from https://www.nairaland.com/1797264/how-open-80-rated-usa and I'm sure you'll be amazed if I seat you down and show you some fact about PayPal and how far research I've gone on it on legal level.

Moreover!Note that should in case you don't know(not on a bragging level) that you are talking with Nigeria No. 1 PayPal consultant and I was even part of the success of the PayPal seminar that happened in Ghana last week Saturday!

What will I gain in misleading people?Moreover,you are yet to answer my question on the rate you do get in naira per dollar when last you used Payoneer to withdraw and any other person too can as well tell us their experience on that because I tried using it myself last month and what I got was below N140/$ after waiting for days to get the money credited into my Payoneer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2014
ladywriter:

THANK YOU SO MUCH @ResourceMan. The guy wants to lead people astray.

Lol!
Where were you when I was telling Nigerians That PayPal accepts them though most didn't believe me until they finally did officially?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
sccofield: hello please i need your help I applied for the payowwner master card, then i was sent a mail that my application was blocked, even when i tried loggin in it told me account blocked error m404. please is the anytin i did wrong. what can i do to salvage the situation. Also is it advisable to integrate my normal visa card with freelancer? Also how do you win bids here

The reason for the blockage is surely because you had the card some years back which was blocked may be because you didn't use it but I'm sure what they will tell you is that they can't activate you back.
They will tell you they can't tell you the reason for that even if you ask them for the reason for the blockage.
Contact them and get back please! !!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=legalwealth]

PLEASE IGNORE EVERY POST MADE BY @legalwealth ON THIS THREAD. HE IS HERE TO ADVERTISE HIS BUSINESS. USE PAYONEER FOR YOUR FREELANCER TRANSACTIONS AND NOT PAYPALL. BLESSINGS.

12 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=ladywriter][/quote]

Well said!
My business is already booming please.
I'm just here to open your eyes and you don't need showing your absurb character to this extent! !!

How much have you made so far online writing for business owners helping them to build their business without building yours causing you to be too rude to the extent of not replying the question I've pushed to you twice.

Wise ones that are not one-way traffic in here will surely understand message I've been trying to pass not telling them to stop using payoneer but also considering using PayPal by not putting their egg into one basket.

I understand you better than you do because I understand how most ladies into online think especially when they start making token online like you are doing.

You cannot not even stand the experience I have when it comes to using Payoneer which I got since 2009 meaning there is nothing you can tell me about them that I don't know! !!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2014

7 Tips for Writing an Effective Bid

With thousands of freelancers competing for jobs and perhaps a hundred or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is each employer is as different as each freelancer, so there really isn’t a “magic formula” that works for every bid. There are, however some important steps you can take to increase the chances that a prospective employer will consider your bid seriously. Here are ten simple tips for writing an effective bid:

1. Read the project description carefully. After all, if the employer doesn’t feel you understand the project, you’re not likely to win the bidding. Besides, many employers will ask for specific details that you need to be aware of. In fact, employers often include a phrase that must be included in your bid in order to have it considered. The bottom line is, you should always take the time to go through the description thoroughly.

2. If you have questions, use the Project Clarification Board before you bid. Winning a project without knowing exactly what you’re getting into isn’t a good situation for you or the service buyer.

3. Keep your bid clear, concise and to the point. Remember that the employer may have dozens or even hundreds of bids to consider. It’s very likely that every word of every bid isn’t going to be read. Bids with unnecessarily long descriptions may be skipped over completely. Don’t invite the employer to ignore your bid by making it too wordy.

5. Follow up with a private message. After you place your bid, use the private message board to provide more information. This is the appropriate place to add those less important details you avoided in your bid. After all, if your bid generated enough interest to get the employer this far, you’re halfway there. Now those details may make the difference.

6. Be competitive with your pricing. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean you need to be the lowest bidder. Bidding in a world-wide marketplace makes for tough competition, but if your work is truly above average, you may find that employers are willing to pay above average prices. On the other hand, if you’re relatively new to freelancing, you may need to establish a reputation first. A little common sense will go a long way here.

7. Last, but certainly not least, proofread your bid before you submit it. Is it written clearly? Are there misspellings? No matter what kind of project you’re bidding on, a poorly written proposal suggests a lack of interest and poor work habits. Neither of those is going to work in your favor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
ladywriter:

I don't have any affiliation with Payoneer. It has saved my neck in many countries of the world. You can use it anywhere you are in the world, it will dispense the currency of the country you are. I live in Ghana and collect my money in Cedis. When i traveled to Nigeria, I collected my cash in Naira etc.
that's cool.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Hmmm! !!
I'm not misleading people moreover I'm not here to drag word with you.
That is your level of understanding and biased mind when it comes to PayPal.
It is not illegal in any way in as much you use your real name to open even foreign PayPal account that can do everything and as well select Nigeria as your Nationality during registration.Will they be accepting Nigeria ID card on foreign PayPal if it is illegal?

No need of talking that much!Just read "How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality" from https://www.nairaland.com/1797264/how-open-80-rated-usa and I'm sure you'll be amazed if I seat you down and show you some fact about PayPal and how far research I've gone on it on legal level.

Moreover!Note that should in case you don't know(not on a bragging level) that you are talking with Nigeria No. 1 PayPal consultant and I was even part of the success of the PayPal seminar that happened in Ghana last week Saturday!

What will I gain in misleading people?Moreover,you are yet to answer my question on the rate you do get in naira per dollar when last you used Payoneer to withdraw and any other person too can as well tell us their experience on that because I tried using it myself last month and what I got was below N140/$ after waiting for days to get the money credited into my Payoneer.
what about intl. Passport?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
twosquare: what about intl. Passport?

What do you mean with this question?
If it is you are asking if PayPal accepts Nigeria International Passport on other countries PayPal like that of USA,they do.

If otherwise,make your question more elaborate! !!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

What do you mean with this question?
If it is you are asking if PayPal accepts Nigeria International Passport on other countries PayPal like that of USA,they do.

If otherwise,make your question more elaborate! !!
have check out the link you gave...that's the question am asking...already answered by you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
twosquare: have check out the link you gave...that's the question am asking...already answered by you.

That is great as you can see in the screenshot given on the thread!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

That is great as you can see in the screenshot given on the thread!
oga please leave ladywriter's thread alone,its official news that Nigerians can't withdraw from paypal yet....you can open your own thread like ymodulus in the business thread and share your secrets for free just like she is doing....cheers

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
tooltip: oga please leave ladywriter's thread alone,its official news that Nigerians can't withdraw from paypal yet....you can open your own thread like ymodulus in the business thread and share your secrets for free just like she is doing....cheers

I understand your plight but she needs to learn how to talk when online and moreover,I have my thread on that which I gave reference to when she started saying what she doesn't know about.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

I understand your plight but she needs to learn how to talk when online and moreover,I have my thread on that which I gave reference to when she started saying what she doesn't know about.
its still her thread man!,and I see nothing wrong in the way she replied you!...most of us here are looking at getting our first online gigs which is willingly and painstakingly doing for free..payment is one of the last things on our mind as we have to develop the capacity to earn,first....It would also be a pity if one makes a mistake and has his account with his hard earned funds barred after trying to use your technique.....I implore you to contribute positively to this thread, as madam ladywriter is here to share freely genuine ways of working remotely from home......let's stop derailing this thread,ok?

12 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
tooltip: its still her thread man!,and I see nothing wrong in the way she replied you!...most of us here are looking at getting our first online gigs which is willingly and painstakingly doing for free..payment is one of the last things on our mind as we have to develop the capacity to earn,first....It would also be a pity if one makes a mistake and has his account with his hard earned funds barred after trying to use your technique.....I implore you to contribute positively to this thread, as madam ladywriter is here to share freely genuine ways of working remotely from home......let's stop derailing this thread,ok?

Good but listen attentively please as this thread wasn't derailed in anyway but only a mode of receiving payment other than Payoneer was slightly introduced and she took it up.

The method of receiving payment via PayPal earnings that I had to forcefully give reference to has nothing to do with you loosing your earnings because we understand every of your plights being a consultant in the PayPal field.She needed to must have been humble rather than just talking anyhow.
She should at least consider talking to someone up to and even more than standard of being her husband if at all she has one which I doubt before just talking anyhow please.The more that she is giving a free guide here doesn't mean that you should be supporting her and moreover,how many guides,supports and guidance has she so far contributed on nairaland to must have made her so pompous.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

Good but listen attentively please as this thread wasn't derailed in anyway but only a mode of receiving payment other than Payoneer was slightly introduced and she took it up.

The method of receiving payment via PayPal earnings that I had to forcefully give reference to has nothing to do with you loosing your earnings because we understand every of your plights being a consultant in the PayPal field.She needed to must have been humble rather than just talking anyho
She should at least consider talking to someone up to and even more than standard of being her husband if at all she has one which I doubt before just talking anyhow please.The more that she is giving a free guide here doesn't me that you should be supporting her and moreover,how many guides,supports and guidance has she so far contributed on nairaland to must have made her so pompous.
illegal wealth or what did you call yourself... papa Paypal. Ladywriter is not your wife. Don't disturb us here. pompous paypal-er is what you are. Carry your paypal to your thread...abi you want paypal to seize our hard earned money. .payoneer is what writers are using to withdraw their money. she replied your question politely and you call it rude, now this my reply is polite.

19 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
nne4:
illegal wealth or what did you call yourself... papa Paypal. Ladywriter is not your wife. Don't disturb us here. pompous paypal-er is what you are. Carry your paypal to your thread...abi you want paypal to seize our hard earned money. .payoneer is what writers are using to withdraw their money. she replied your question politely and you call it rude, now this my reply is polite.

I see the lawyer!
Birds of the same feather flock and think together in the same way and I wonder how you people talk to your husband at home if at all you have one which I doubt.
Check every of her replies keenly and judge yourself wisely!
I have nothing to say more this for now while I leave you all in the same way of awkful thinking! !!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
legalwealth:

The method of receiving payment via PayPal earnings that I had to forcefully give reference to has nothing to do with you loosing your earnings because we understand every of your plights being a consultant in the PayPal field.She needed to must have been humble rather than just talking anyhow.
She should at least consider talking to someone up to and even more than standard of being her husband if at all she has one which I doubt before just talking anyhow please.The more that she is giving a free guide here doesn't mean that you should be supporting her and moreover,how many guides,supports and guidance has she so far contributed on nairaland to must have made her so pompous.
dude! Get a life! And stop fuming about nothing!,stop disturbing ladywriter, she is married oh...you are clearly getting in her way and impeding the progress of her updates! As you are not her husband,she couldn't have addressed you better,come on, what do you expect?, for her to call you endearing names and beg you to stop derailing her thread?please don't force this your paypal issh on us... we are not yet ready to use paypal for withdrawals, did you hear that? I will also support her as long as she is not doing anything phony......PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN!

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
tooltip: dude! Get a life! And stop fuming about nothing!,stop disturbing ladywriter, she is married oh...you are clearly getting in her way and impeding the progress of her updates! As you are not her husband,she couldn't have addressed you better,come on, what do you expect?, for her to call you endearing names and beg you to stop derailing her thread?please don't force this your paypal issh on us... we are not yet ready to use paypal for withdrawals, did you hear that? I will also support her as long as she is not doing anything phony......PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN!

I see and I love this scenario!
I've decided not to reply anyone again but I have to reply you to know I was only advising you people not put your egg into one basket not begging you to use paypal nor my service on it for withdrawal.

Just keep on worshiping her and at her feet like your God when you can make researches on your own to be a great writer & freelancer lazy dude!
I pity your life and I can see that it is people like you that wives control and brain-wash.

#Mylastreplytoantagonisthere

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Okay ma thanks will do that. I send u a mail earlier but u didn't reply. My email is michael_umanah@yahoo.com
ladywriter:

Hi @Sccofield, get in touch with the support team and tell them your problem. They will attend to you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Okay sir thanks will do that
legalwealth:

The reason for the blockage is surely because you had the card some years back which was blocked may be because you didn't use it but I'm sure what they will tell you is that they can't activate you back.
They will tell you they can't tell you the reason for that even if you ask them for the reason for the blockage.
Contact them and get back please! !!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks ma. How do I send a private msg to the person that posted the job?
ladywriter:

7 Tips for Writing an Effective Bid

With thousands of freelancers competing for jobs and perhaps a hundred or more bidding on the same job, how do you make your bid stand out from the rest? The fact is each employer is as different as each freelancer, so there really isn’t a “magic formula” that works for every bid. There are, however some important steps you can take to increase the chances that a prospective employer will consider your bid seriously. Here are ten simple tips for writing an effective bid:

1. Read the project description carefully. After all, if the employer doesn’t feel you understand the project, you’re not likely to win the bidding. Besides, many employers will ask for specific details that you need to be aware of. In fact, employers often include a phrase that must be included in your bid in order to have it considered. The bottom line is, you should always take the time to go through the description thoroughly.

2. If you have questions, use the Project Clarification Board before you bid. Winning a project without knowing exactly what you’re getting into isn’t a good situation for you or the service buyer.

3. Keep your bid clear, concise and to the point. Remember that the employer may have dozens or even hundreds of bids to consider. It’s very likely that every word of every bid isn’t going to be read. Bids with unnecessarily long descriptions may be skipped over completely. Don’t invite the employer to ignore your bid by making it too wordy.

5. Follow up with a private message. After you place your bid, use the private message board to provide more information. This is the appropriate place to add those less important details you avoided in your bid. After all, if your bid generated enough interest to get the employer this far, you’re halfway there. Now those details may make the difference.

6. Be competitive with your pricing. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean you need to be the lowest bidder. Bidding in a world-wide marketplace makes for tough competition, but if your work is truly above average, you may find that employers are willing to pay above average prices. On the other hand, if you’re relatively new to freelancing, you may need to establish a reputation first. A little common sense will go a long way here.

7. Last, but certainly not least, proofread your bid before you submit it. Is it written clearly? Are there misspellings? No matter what kind of project you’re bidding on, a poorly written proposal suggests a lack of interest and poor work habits. Neither of those is going to work in your favor.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
@illegalwealth, if you want to advertise paypal, why not start your own thread and leave us in peace with our Payoneer Card!! Are we complaining? See me see wahala o!! person go dey drink panadol for another man headache.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ResourceMan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
[size=14pt]ATTENTION ALL[/size]
Legawealth is a known troll on Nairaland, he goes about derailing peoples's thread just to market his failed Paypal services. In the interest of every sensible person here "AVOID PAYPAL" AND LEGALWEALTH" in your best interest. That dude earns next to nothing on the internet, the only money he earns is "TEACHING OTHER PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE MONEY" and "PAYPAL" (can you imagine).
If you want to succeed on the internet, FORGET PAYPAL completely, and focus on Payoneer since that is the easy way for us as Nigerians to see and earn our hard earned cash physically.

WORDS ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

7 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by puskin: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

#Mylastreply

I sincerely hope it is.......because you have succeeded in derailing this thread temporarily. It won't be funny if you continue to do so. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by segxi1960: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
I need someone to write a concrete solid business plan, should be a feasible plan with great returns.

Something creative, fresh and innovative would be better.

Location could be anywhere in Nigeria.

Budget: 3-5 million naira.

Please send "bid proposal" (as applies on Freelancer) with fee and delivery time to shegxi@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
segxi1960: I need someone to write a concrete solid business plan, should be a feasible plan with great returns.

Something creative, fresh and innovative would be better.

Location could be anywhere in Nigeria.

Budget: 3-5 million naira.

Please send "bid proposal" (as applies on Freelancer) with fee and delivery time to shegxi@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

Is this for real?

Well, what you need is a feasibility study.
Sadly, many do not know the difference between both. This is why I always take my time to explain both to my esteemed clients/prospects.

You need to give more details about the business you have in mind. If it's confidential, email details to tradelyn@gmail.com.

Regards!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by henrimoto(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
@legalwealth. I least expect the kind of negative coments you made on this thread. I am highly disappointed at you. Those that make good money on the internet don't brag and stress it the way you do.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked okokobioko. I can't believe this is happening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.