Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486362 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 5:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Which is Nigeria's national identification number please? on the National Id card we have the sequence Id form and personal numbers?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DAvIt0(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
ladywriter:
I just felt like sharing with you guys again on the need to upgrade your knowledge. Have you ever noticed that when you desire something, you start seeing it all around you. Let me be more clearer. For instance, if you are looking forward to buying a Lexus Jeep or any other car model (sorry, i don't know much about car models), you start seeing it on the road and each time you see it, your desire increases. Another example, if you are newly married and looking forward to getting pregnant, you discover that any corner you turn, you start noticing pregnant women. The fact is, those Lexus jeeps have been plying the road without you taking a conscious look for a long time before you developed the interest. Pregnant women have been walking past you for decades without you noticing them. However, because it is dominant in your thought, you start seeing it everywhere around you.

I used these scenarios to explain my next point. If you upgrade your skills, you start seeing projects (opportunities) along that line. Recently, I have been doing that, I needed to upgrade my skills. So, I embarked on a massive research, got lots of e-books in the niche and read like there is no tomorrow. Guess what, each time I logged into freelancer, I stumbled upon projects requesting for this same skill and i wondered why I have not been seeing them before now. Is it because they have not been posting such projects, no. The problem is with me, I have to upgrade my skills to see opportunities in that niche. Is the project fee the same with my other skills, No. It is much, much more. It is a professional skill.

Thanks for this piece....... motivating enough, on what I'm presently learning though not the writing turf...

#Improve

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good evening all.
Just registered on freelancer today after reading some pages of this thread but currently stuck along the line as I don't know where to bid for projects or how.

Please kindly put me through.

CC
Ladywriter

Thanks n remain blessed!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
ijinlove20:
Good evening all.
Just registered on freelancer today after reading some pages of this thread but currently stuck along the line as I don't know where to bid for projects or how.

Please kindly put me through.

CC
Ladywriter

Thanks n remain blessed!

Make sure you complete your profile first and then verify your payment method. If you have done all that and you still can't find the bid button, then get in touch with freelancer support help desk. They will help you to figure out the problem. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
ladywriter:

Make sure you complete your profile first and then verify your payment method. If you have done all that and you still can't find the bid button, then get in touch with freelancer support help desk. They will help you to figure out the problem. All the best!

Ok! Will get back to you on the latest development
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2014
ladywriter:

PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS THREAD!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
tranxo:
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS THREAD!

Hmmm! my brother, I have been very busy lately.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi all,
I have been bidding on projects without wining any; but just today I received JOBS that I cannot handle alone. please I'll need you guys to help me.

Note:the project involves writing 5 1000 word article every day for $5.
I need you guys to come to my rescue and equally grab the opportunity to make some cash. Since you'd be getting the job from me; be assured of excellent review/feedback and recommendations.
Its a long term project running for 6 month or more cheesy
You can reach me on [color=#000000]chibuikemonyekachi@gmail.com
smiley
Cc
favourume
tranxo
cremeandchic
phantomine and any other Nairalander
[/color]
So how do we bid for the jobs?
Wait, did you say $5 per article or $5 for 5 articles?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
ladywriter:

Hmmm! my brother, I have been very busy lately.
I know na. lol
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
cremeandchic:

So how do we bid for the jobs?
Wait, did you say $5 per article or $5 for 5 articles?
exactly what I wanted to ask. @Nairalander01 is it 5usd for 1 article or 1usd for 1 article?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi all,
I have been bidding on projects without wining any; but just today I received JOBS that I cannot handle alone. please I'll need you guys to help me.

I need you guys to come to my rescue and equally grab the opportunity to make some cash. Since you'd be getting the job from me; be assured of excellent review/feedback and recommendations.
smiley
Cc
favourume
tranxo
cremeandchic
[/color]

Thank you for having me in mind, Infact now I no see road again. Just finished one whey keep me busy since. And moreover, that money small if na $5 for 5 articles of 1000 words

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi all,

smiley
Cc
favourume
tranxo
cremeandchic
[/color]

omo thank goodness say u no call ma name o...#ahh shoki!

$1 for 1000word.....at d rate of 5articles everyday?!

na freelance b dis or slave trade?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
Trippledots:

Lol. I don't think that's what she meant. She said 1000 words for $5 . Maybe you should contact her if you are interested.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Trippledots:

Lol. You guys should take a chill pill joor. He meant $5 for 1,000 words. I contacted him.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
cremeandchic:

Lol. You guys should take a chill pill joor. He meant $5 for 1,000 words. I contacted him.

ahh feels better... b like i go call am sef. smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi all,

smiley
Cc
favourume
tranxo
cremeandchic
[/color]

Am interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
ambrosini593:

Am interested
Trippledots:

ahh feels better... b like i go call am sef. smiley
Trippledots:

Thanks to all who showed/are showing interest
its actually $5 per article
feel free to mail me if you're interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nairalander01: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
tranxo:
exactly what I wanted to ask. @Nairalander01 is it 5usd for 1 article or 1usd for 1 article?
I have replied your mail check your mailbox and reply asap
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Please check ur inbox or email me. Eideambrose@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2014
Done
Nairalander01:

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
Nairalander01:

uv gat mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emman44(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
av been following this thread for sometimes now and i must comment that i av gained and still learning. thanks to the moderators and good followers of this thread

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2014
interested please.
Nairalander01:

Thanks to all who showed/are showing interest
its actually $5 per article
feel free to mail me if you're interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Hi all,

It's been over a week now since i uploaded my national id card for verification on the payoneer site and no feedback. what's happening - does it take so long? pls share your experiences.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
tranxo:
I just got approved by Payoneer. Expecting the card Dec. 29 - Jan. 5 as they said. Note that I applied last week, but also had to send a mail to nissimal@payoneer.com on Tuesday morning.

Still haven't landed a bid after more than 60 bids. Really not easy for a newbie without a review. sad
Wow! That was fast! Just collected my Payoneer card from my post office box. It was post-marked 8 Dec 14, meaning it took just 12 days to get here.

Seems God wants me to 'chop' my freelance money this year ooo. Lol. @ladywriter God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
boladale:
Hi all,

It's been over a week now since i uploaded my national id card for verification on the payoneer site and no feedback. what's happening - does it take so long? pls share your experiences.

Send a mail to nissimal@payoneer.com, he should be able to help you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
tranxo:

Wow! That was fast! Just collected my Payoneer card from my post office box. It was post-marked 8 Dec 14, meaning it took just 12 days to get here.

Seems God wants me to 'chop' my freelance money this year ooo. Lol. @ladywriter God bless you.

Glory be to God, am happy for you!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
thanks ladywriter, the approval mail came in this p.m.
ladywriter:

Send a mail to nissimal@payoneer.com, he should be able to help you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
For people who plan to withdraw for Xmas or New year - I read it today on freelancer.com that there will be no processing from 21st to 28th of December. That means you cannot withdraw funds for one week. So, you have today (Sunday 14th) and Wednesday(17th) to make withdrawals before the new year.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by neyopumpn(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Please anyone in the house, help me with proposal i am stuck here. Please, Please, niyiogunremi@yahoo.com. Thank you all
DAvIt0:

Thanks for this piece....... motivating enough, on what I'm presently learning though not the writing turf...
#Improve
DAvIt0:

#Improve

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.