Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487376 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tomicz: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
The "CASH FEEDER" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
@Multichic, Wow! Wow! Wow! You Wowed me! I am happy for you and grateful to God for giving you such an opportunity. Such a great testimony. Keep at it and the sky will not be able to limit you. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
ladywriter:
@Multichic, Wow! Wow! Wow! You Wowed me! I am happy for you and grateful to God for giving you such an opportunity. Such a great testimony. Keep at it and the sky will not be able to limit you. All the best!

Thank you ma'am
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
tooltip:
reviews in your profile? or you noticed this while trying to bid for jobs?
both, dear.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok, ma'm , you are doing well for yourself, you just need to do more jobs spread across your core competencies, by competencies i meant project categories
For eg i had done 3 article writing jobs and had reviews but when i bidded for some business plan projects, i was just at the bottom, my ratings eventually increased after i got my first business plan job.
eripecs:
both, dear.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
tooltip:
ok, ma'm , you are doing well for yourself, you just need to do more jobs spread across your core competencies, by competencies i meant project categories
For eg i had done 3 article writing jobs and had reviews but when i bidded for some business plan projects, i was just at the bottom, my ratings eventually increased after i got my first business plan job.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
is copy and paste allowed in research jobs?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chidinho10:
is copy and paste allowed in research jobs?
. That is the easiest way to lost your reputation on freelancer.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
jonaboy:
. That is the easiest way to lost your reputation on freelancer.
alright thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nairalander01:
Hi all,
I have been bidding on projects without wining any; but just today I received JOBS that I cannot handle alone. please I'll need you guys to help me.

Note:the project involves writing 5 1000 word article every day for $5.
I need you guys to come to my rescue and equally grab the opportunity to make some cash. Since you'd be getting the job from me; be assured of excellent review/feedback and recommendations.
Its a long term project running for 6 month or more cheesy
You can reach me on [color=#000000]chibuikemonyekachi@gmail.com
smiley
Cc
favourume
tranxo
cremeandchic
phantomine and any other Nairalander
[/color]

i sent you a mail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chineduho: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
cremeandchic:
Hello People,

So i have decided that i want to give back. God has used a lot of people to bless me in this Freelance writing journey and i can't afford to be selfish.

I'm going to give out opportunities to five people who desire to be freelance writers but need to brush up their writing skills. If you don't know how to write or you have never written before, i would teach you how to write superb articles within few minutes.

The training would be for two weeks December 1st - 15th and would be free of charge.

Please, unserious people piss me off so if you don't really need this, don't bother contacting me.

The first five people to contact me on cremeandchic@gmail.com will be enlisted for the training.

Have a good day y'all.
Hello Ma, you didn't roundup the training. Sent you an email yet no reply, Hope all is well?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Happy xmas @ ladywriter and all other freelancers giving Nigerians good reputation, initially, when I first read through this thread I doubt if it is going to work in Nigeria, I mean who would even consider giving Nigerians jobs when we are notoriously known for internet fraud and other vices? So, I abandoned(I regret the decision) the thread but fortunately enough for me I did not unfollow the thread and after all the testimonies from good followers of this thread and the pages fast growing into a dictionary of a sort, I decided to give all my best and make sure I give my own testimony too.

The problem I have here is the profile, what do I do with the subheading field and the summary? What is the meaning of the term 'horly rate'?

Sorry for being a pain in the neck! Awaiting your reply.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by oladunwo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
please, how do i verify my payment method
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all my peeps here. Higher heights for everyone of us in the new year. Love you all!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
satmaniac:
Happy xmas @ ladywriter and all other freelancers giving Nigerians good reputation, initially, when I first read through this thread I doubt if it is going to work in Nigeria, I mean who would even consider giving Nigerians jobs when we are notoriously known for internet fraud and other vices? So, I abandoned(I regret the decision) the thread but fortunately enough for me I did not unfollow the thread and after all the testimonies from good followers of this thread and the pages fast growing into a dictionary of a sort, I decided to give all my best and make sure I give my own testimony too.

The problem I have here is the profile, what do I do with the subheading field and the summary? What is the meaning of the term 'horly rate'?

Sorry for being a pain in the neck! Awaiting your reply.

Hourly rate is the fee you will like to charge for hourly projects. You can set it at $10 for now. However, that does not mean you cannot handle projects with lesser or higher fees. It all depend on you. Regarding the subheading and the summary - Use your skills to write your subheading, for example mine is - "Writer, Internet and Market Researcher". The summary is a note on the services you plan to offer, how good you are in using those skills and how prepared you are to help your client achieve their goals.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
oladunwo:
please, how do i verify my payment method

Hi Oladunwo, I like your name sha! You can use your bank's mastercard or your Paypal account. You can open a paypal account in Nigeria and use it to verify your account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
ladywriter:

Hourly rate is the fee you will like to charge for hourly projects. You can set it at $10 for now. However, that does not mean you cannot handle projects with lesser or higher fees. It all depend on you. Regarding the subheading and the summary - Use your skills to write your subheading, for example mine is - "Writer, Internet and Market Researcher". The summary is a note on the services you plan to offer, how good you are in using those skills and how prepared you are to help your client achieve their goals.

Thanks @ladywriter I can not thank you enough!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by larosa(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
tooltip:
my application on payoneer is yet to sail through, i obtained my international passport and sent it to them as they requested, but they requested for an ID or government utility bill bearing my name and address

So i don't have a National id card or drivers license yet(the temporary one issued to me was rejected), and i dont have any government issued utility bill in my name.I was wondering if i could get a remedy here from someone who experienced this

Am having the same problem can someone pls advise on what to do next?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2014
I accepted a bid from an indian and freelancer withdrew $12 from my account as conversion rate. What does this mean pls
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Chidinho10:
I accepted a bid from an indian and freelancer withdrew $12 from my account as conversion rate. What does this mean pls

I don't think the $12 is for conversion rate, it is the commission on the project. It is 10% of the project fee if you are on basic membership.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
ladywriter:

I don't think the $12 is for conversion rate, it is the commission on the project. It is 10% of the project fee if you are on basic membership.

Look at the third transaction... debit conversion rate to INR from dollar $12.86 and it is almost half of the project fee.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=Chidinho10 post=29241900]

Oh Ok, it is the conversion rate of the currency. What you should be doing is to first of all check the employer's currency and then go to Google to convert it to dollars. This will help you to charge correctly. Indian Rupee is very low to dollar. 1 usd to INR is around 63.79 INR, so if you want to charge, you calculate your charges in dollar, convert to INR and use the resulting amount to bid for the project. That way, you have nothing to lose. The same goes for all other currency like GBP, Euro, AUD etc.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you are on Plus membership and below, and you are about to be awarded a project below $50, kindly implore on the buyer to use the Hire Me option to hire you on per hour basis. That way you only get to be charged 10% project fee, instead of the flat $5 project fee charged on $50 and below projects with fixed price.

I wish I discovered this earlier....Freelancer don chop plenty project fee money for my head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=ladywriter post=29246210][/quote]

alright I understand, thanks a lot
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by oladunwo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi Oladunwo, I like your name sha! You can use your bank's mastercard or your Paypal account. You can open a paypal account in Nigeria and use it to verify your account.
Thank you ma, your info is very helpful
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi @Ladywriter does the above imply one can use paypal to receive payment on freelancer.com, especially Nigerian paypal?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chidinho10:

Look at the third transaction... debit conversion rate to INR from dollar $12.86 and it is almost half of the project fee.
Wow there are silent achievers here ooo...................Still I regret to initially......well let me not sound like a complainant!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
satmaniac:

Hi @Ladywriter does the above imply one can use paypal to receive payment on freelancer.com, especially Nigerian paypal?

No, you cannot. You can only use it for online payments for now. It is better to use Payoneer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by satmaniac(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
ladywriter:

No, you cannot. You can only use it for online payments for now. It is better to use Payoneer.

O.k Thanks!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dayosaurus(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jeez... I hope I'm not too late...

@creamiechiq please can u re-open the window for late comers like us, we just discovered this thread... Pplss, God blless...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.