Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487577 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
tranxo:
Seems this is the best time for those who earn in dollars. grin

Its not. The devaluation comes with inflation so you earn more but you spend more.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
cremeandchic:

Its not. The devaluation comes with inflation so you earn more but you spend more.
Depends on your needs. Sometimes theory remains theory.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GentleFrank(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
I personally earn as much as $500 monthly from the online microjob portal - www.Fiverr.com and withdraw my earnings conveniently.

••• Free practicable business ideas which you can set up with very little capital and start making a lot of money as soon as possible are waiting for you at www.BusinessParrot..com where I publish them daily !!!

Www.BusinessParrot..com
Do not miss out on those entrepreneurial articles again !!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
she's right but it's nothing compared to the outrageous taxes one would pay, should they live in countries that have stringent tax laws....
tranxo:
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
tooltip:
she's right but it's nothing compared to the outrageous taxes one would pay, should they live in countries that have stringent tax laws....
like I said, some theories will only remain theories. The only place I can see the effect of inflation is in my tithe.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ping
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:39am On Feb 27, 2015
tranxo:

You have a strong point though. I was just considering the ripple effect since Nigeria is so in love with importation. Everything is going to get really expensive soon if the exchange rate doesn't go down.

But 211 to 1 dollar is unarguably a cool bargain anytime, anyday.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2015
tranxo:
like I said, some theories will only remain theories. The only place I can see the effect of inflation is in my tithe.

Lol, biko i get church o. How about u drop next months tithes in my church?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:43am On Feb 27, 2015
cmecproblem:
all freelancer newbies, theres an employer doling out easy cash right now, for a review on amazon,if you have an active amazon account pls go and collect ur own share he is giving reviews too,thank me later

How can we locate him?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Morenzy15:
Have you ever heard of making real money online legitimately? Start making money on mini importation business where you can import wristwatches, phones, laptop, shoes, bags, jewelries, make up kits, electrical gadgets, etc from USA, UK CHINA, ASIA all at a very cheap prices without leaving the comfort of your room and it will be delivered to your door step without custom duty. Quickly download the free report now. visit; http://netwealthsolution.com/optin.html
Please darlings, try to minimize the amount of irrelevant posts and advert. This thread was created for a purpose.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi everyone, i just thought i should share this. Well, someone already mentioned it up there but i'll emphasize.

If u are finding it difficult getting jobs on Freelancer or you don't really dig the bidding system, go and register on www.fiverr.com.

I guess most people already know what fiverr is but for those who don't, its a micro-job website that allows you earn $5( actually, you get $4 because fiverr takes a 20% cut and at the end of the day, you are only left with $4.

Don't let the amount fool you, you can actually earn way more than $5 for one service through a feature known as 'gig extras'. I have earned $10 for a 500 word article that took me less than 30 mins to write several times.

Its also up to you what you want to sell for $5. If you feel like you can write 3,000 words for $5, by all means, take the stand. And if you feel what you are worth is $5 for a 100 words, no problem; you'll still find customers who are looking for your calibre of services.

Also, you are allowed to sell up to 20 different services; so you see, it's not just writing alone you would be selling. If theres any other thing you are good at, just look around fiverr and see if its something thats in demand.

People make money from 'completely silly' things on fiverr. "i'll wink at you for $5 dollars", i'll make a wish come true for $5" and people are actually buying these gigs.

So, go on register on Fiverr and start promoting your gig. Please remember to optimize your gig too.

If you have any questions, ask here and i'll reply as time permits. If you want one on one training, send me a mail on cremeandchic @gmail.com but its not free (make una no vex abeg, time is money and from experience, people don't take free things serious). But i would advise you to ask your questions here so that everyone can benefit and others who have experience on Fiverr can chip in a few points too.

I hope this helps someone.

Have a great weekend y'all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:16am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:

Lol, biko i get church o. How about u drop next months tithes in my church?
lol..if creme no dey the name...na one chance be dat
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:19am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:
Hi everyone, i just thought i should share this. Well, someone already mentioned it up there but i'll emphasize.

If u are finding it difficult getting jobs on Freelancer or you don't really dig the bidding system, go and register on www.fiverr.com.

I guess most people already know what fiverr is but for those who don't, its a micro-job website that allows you earn $5( actually, you get $4 because fiverr takes a 20% cut and at the end of the day, you are only left with $4.

Don't let the amount fool you, you can actually earn way more than $5 for one service through a feature known as 'gig extras'. I have earned $10 for a 500 word article that took me less than 30 mins to write several times.

Its also up to you what you want to sell for $5. If you feel like you can write 3,000 words for $5, by all means, take the stand. And if you feel what you are worth is $5 for a 100 words, no problem; you'll still find customers who are looking for your calibre of services.

Also, you are allowed to sell up to 20 different services; so you see, it's not just writing alone you would be selling. If theres any other thing you are good at, just look around fiverr and see if its something thats in demand.

People make money from 'completely silly' things on fiverr. "i'll wink at you for $5 dollars", i'll make a wish come true for $5" and people are actually buying these gigs.

So, go on register on Fiverr and start promoting your gig. Please remember to optimize your gig too.

If you have any questions, ask here and i'll reply as time permits. If you want one on one training, send me a mail on cremeandchic @gmail.com but its not free (make una no vex abeg, time is money and from experience, people don't take free things serious). But i would advise you to ask your questions here so that everyone can benefit and others who have experience on Fiverr can chip in a few points too.

hmmmm Fiverr! You just dug up something I filed away in memory. Just a quick shot before I head over there to refresh my memory, how do we withdraw?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:20am On Feb 27, 2015
cmecproblem:
all freelancer newbies, theres an employer doling out easy cash right now, for a review on amazon,if you have an active amazon account pls go and collect ur own share he is giving reviews too,thank me later
complete the favour by "doling" out the link to the project here.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:30am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:

You have a strong point though. I was just considering the ripple effect since Nigeria is so in love with importation. Everything is going to get really expensive soon if the exchange rate doesn't go down.

But 211 to 1 dollar is unarguably a cool bargain anytime, anyday.
Yes I am aware of the theoretical implications of currency devaluation, just that i am not feeling it and I will not feel it negatively in Jesus name amen. Rent remains the same, fuel got cheaper, power is more stable, food is cheaper (I buy mostly in bulk), etc. My only sadness is that we don't have a way of getting this in raw cash. E don tey wey I see my mallam. By the time you get the money, it will be down to about 190.
Yes prices will surely go up especially goods that are solely controlled by market forces (no govt subsidy). Do you use ATM or local withdrawal? When was the last time you withdrew and at what rate?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:

Thanks for the info.i just registered yesterday. But seems i need paypal to withdraw. Doea that even work in Nigeria? I mean paypal
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks for the info.i just registered yesterday. But seems i need paypal to withdraw. Doea that even work in Nigeria? I mean paypal

No, the Fiverr revenue card is the same as your Payoneer card. Just click on that and it would take you straight to Payoneer where you can log in into your account and add Fiverr as a new payment merchant.

You can use the same payoneer account and card accross multiple platforms like Freelancer, Fiverr, Amazon and the rest.

You can also get a US verified Paypal account if you wish but Fiverr is very strict so you have to be very careful or they'll just block your account with all your thousands donated to 'charity'.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2015
tranxo:
Yes I am aware of the theoretical implications of currency devaluation, just that i am not feeling it and I will not feel it negatively in Jesus name amen. Rent remains the same, fuel got cheaper, power is more stable, food is cheaper (I buy mostly in bulk), etc. My only sadness is that we don't have a way of getting this in raw cash. E don tey wey I see my mallam. By the time you get the money, it will be down to about 190.
Yes prices will surely go up especially goods that are solely controlled by market forces (no govt subsidy). Do you use ATM or local withdrawal? When was the last time you withdrew and at what rate?

Not done any withdrawals recently but since the dollar went up, its been between 184 and 190. Recently, i had a client do a wire transfer into my domiciliary account and i was charged 25 dollars on 100 dollars bringing the money down to a pathetic 75 dollars.

I was just trying to explore other means of getting my cash here but i guess thats a method that would have worked well if the client agreed to pay the 25 dollar charge or if it was a larger amount of money like say 1,000 because the 25 dollars is actually a flat rate.

The only bright side is that i got my money in cold, hard currency.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2015
tranxo:
lol..if creme no dey the name...na one chance be dat

No worry, creme dey, just do bank transfer. No need to stress ur pretty legs coming down here.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
tranxo:
hmmmm Fiverr! You just dug up something I filed away in memory. Just a quick shot before I head over there to refresh my memory, how do we withdraw?

Payoneer card. Fiverr revenue card is Payoneer card.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2015
e be like say na fiverr go dey pay my generator bills, PHCN don dey scatter my runs....creme creme, thank's so much, hope i'm permitted to shoot you an email?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nne4(f): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:

We have a couple of guys offering this service here in Nigeria and i actually use them to convert my Paypal funds into Naira because most of my clients are not on Freelancer so I can't rely 100% on Payoneer.

But the problem is that these guys are too greedy. Some still offer 160naira for a dollar when the official exchange rate is over 200 naira to a dollar(Smh).

So, what i did was to intergrate my USA verified paypal with my payoneer card so i transfer my funds from paypal to payoneer and withdraw using ATM here in Nigeria.

Its not like i'll get the official exchange rate but at least, i'll get something close

Anyone who needs a USA verified Paypal account and wants to use my method can contact me but there are some rules you need to follow or else Paypal would just close your account and you can just say goodbye to your hard-earned money.

Its risky and illegal but i've been using mine without issues for over 3 years now. And i know some people who have had theirs for much longer. As long as you follow the rules, ba wahala.

Ladywriter, how far? how business? i owe you a mail fa! silly me, would send you one now. If to say i be man, i for just snatch you from oga.

Why do i always confuse Tooltip with Tranxo? Lol.

Hope everyone is making money? If you are not, talk now o make we show you the way.
send to chinenyedestiny@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:

Not done any withdrawals recently but since the dollar went up, its been between 184 and 190. Recently, i had a client do a wire transfer into my domiciliary account and i was charged 25 dollars on 100 dollars bringing the money down to a pathetic 75 dollars.

I was just trying to explore other means of getting my cash here but i guess thats a method that would have worked well if the client agreed to pay the 25 dollar charge or if it was a larger amount of money like say 1,000 because the 25 dollars is actually a flat rate.

The only bright side is that i got my money in cold, hard currency.
lol. I guess the rate the mallam gave you must have compensated for 25usd.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2015
cremeandchic:

No worry, creme dey, just do bank transfer. No need to stress ur pretty legs coming down here.
lol..my legs ain't pretty though
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Kayyhe(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Where have I been before now? Stumble on this thread yesterday and still reading. Better late than never.... Kudos to all the mentors in the house. It's high time I take this unemployment bull by the horn and take it to the employment money bank, where money flows. I remain your humble mentee to all my online mentor. Gathering money to get a mini laptop......

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
An advice to all newcomers.....use your first couple of payments on asset building. What do I mean?

If electricity is an issue where you live, start saving towards an I pass my neighbor generator. If your laptop battery isn't excellent, start saving towards a new battery. If your laptop is crappy, start saving towards a good tokunbo one for now. If you are using mtn 4.5gb plan like I do, concentrate your laptop activities during the night (3gb) and use your smartphone during the day for bidding and accepting awards (1.5gb) . you can invest in a mid range android phone, just make sure it is not less that 4.4kitkat.

Just know that the initial stages are days of sowing. Harvest comes later. Don't eat your seed. We shall all get there. God has used ladywriter to show us some light, how long our light burns depends on us.

Last bullet.... Pay your tithe no matter how small....or BIG.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2015
[size=18pt]AMAZON REVIEWS[/size]

For those asking for the link to the Amazon Reviews someone brought to our attention, the employer posted multiple projects for this. Maybe he needs a lot of people. You must have an Amazon account for this ooo.

Just go to where you browse for latest projects and type in Amazon. Now keep going down through the results and look out for projects with bids in Canadian dollars CAD. The buyer is a Canadian. Open any or all of such projects and you will find out that their project descriptions are the same.

Also note that none of the project titles has Amazon in it.

Good luck
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
thanks bro, you just reminded me of an indian owing me 60 usd...make i go open dispute.. angry
tranxo:
An advice to all newcomers.....use your first couple of payments on asset building. What do I mean?

If electricity is an issue where you live, start saving towards an I pass my neighbor generator. If your laptop battery isn't excellent, start saving towards a new battery. If your laptop is crappy, start saving towards a good tokunbo one for now. If you are using mtn 4.5gb plan like I do, concentrate your laptop activities during the night (3gb) and use your smartphone during the day for bidding and accepting awards (1.5gb) . you can invest in a mid range android phone, just make sure it is not less that 4.4kitkat.

Just know that the initial stages are days of sowing. Harvest comes later. Don't eat your seed. We shall all get there. God has used ladywriter to show us some light, how long our light burns depends on us.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2015
tooltip:
thanks bro, you just reminded me of an indian owing me 60 usd...make i go open dispute.. angry
lol. No waste time o.

Most of these Indians can be something too, both employers and freelancers. I was lucky to find one software designer who I use for technical writings. Most of them are not just it. I have initiated and won about 3 disputes against them. Just make sure that all your communications and file uploads are done on freelancer. Make sure you spell out your terms clearly from the beginning. I usually copy all chats and attach/paste to the dispute.

PS: I hope he created a milestone ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
tranxo:

Tootip... this is me dumping you for tranxo.

Wise words sir. Thanks for contributing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.