Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487336 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
condi1704:
@tranxo, I should be able to. if you have any.
Drop your Freelancer profile url here.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2015
tranxo:
yes I have used it. It's free too and takes about 3 business days to hit your account. I am using my gtb savings account for this. The last withdrawal I made was at 184 naira.
Excuse me pls, did you transfer funds from payoneer orr freelancer to your bank account
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Chidinho10:

Excuse me pls, did you transfer funds from payoneer orr freelancer to your bank account
from freelancer to payoneer, then from payoneer to your bank account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
tranxo:
from freelancer to payoneer, then from payoneer to your bank account.
Alright, local trransfer. Right?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chidinho10:

Alright, local trransfer. Right?
yes...go to payoneer's website and add your bank account details if you desire local bank transfer.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
tranxo:
yes...go to payoneer's website and add your bank account details if you desire local bank transfer.
Thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
cremeandchic:

We have a couple of guys offering this service here in Nigeria and i actually use them to convert my Paypal funds into Naira because most of my clients are not on Freelancer so I can't rely 100% on Payoneer.

But the problem is that these guys are too greedy. Some still offer 160naira for a dollar when the official exchange rate is over 200 naira to a dollar(Smh).

So, what i did was to intergrate my USA verified paypal with my payoneer card so i transfer my funds from paypal to payoneer and withdraw using ATM here in Nigeria.

Its not like i'll get the official exchange rate but at least, i'll get something close.

Anyone who needs a USA verified Paypal account and wants to use my method can contact me but there are some rules you need to follow or else Paypal would just close your account and you can just say goodbye to your hard-earned money.

Its risky and illegal but i've been using mine without issues for over 3 years now. And i know some people who have had theirs for much longer. As long as you follow the rules, ba wahala.

Ladywriter, how far? how business? i owe you a mail fa! silly me, would send you one now. If to say i be man, i for just snatch you from oga.

Why do i always confuse Tooltip with Tranxo? Lol.

Hope everyone is making money? If you are not, talk now o make we show you the way.

Pls aunty.I need the info about U.S.A. verified PayPal account.my email is gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks for your help.I wish you God speed in all your endeavours.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by condi1704(m): 1:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
tranxo:
Drop your Freelancer profile url here.
http://www.freelancer.com/u/samson91.html

Please i need someone to help me get my first contract and reviews. Pls i will greatly appreciate it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
http://www.freelancer.com/u/samson91.html

Please i need someone to help me get my first contract and reviews. Pls i will greatly appreciate it.
I will keep you in view because I have already given out the work. Time is often not our friend on Freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2015
tranxo:
I will keep you in view because I have already given out the work. Time is often not our friend on Freelancer.
Thanks .please dont forget biko

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please madam ladywriter, and other concern citizen of nairaland, I just got my first job on freelancer, but my problem is that I don't know much about this job, and I have to summit it today... The job is about statistical analysis by Anova.. Using excel.. I don't mind handing this job to another that knows the job very well. The fee is $10.. Please come to my rescue.. All I needs here is good rating..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
https://www.freelancer.com/jobs/Excel/Write-Report-7197185/ that is the link to job.. please i need help today asap..
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jasper14:
Please madam ladywriter, and other concern citizen of nairaland, I just got my first job on freelancer, but my problem is that I don't know much about this job, and I have to summit it today... The job is about statistical analysis by Anova.. Using excel.. I don't mind handing this job to another that knows the job very well. The fee is $10.. Please come to my rescue.. All I needs here is good rating..

I have checked the link you posted. Send me the details at ''''''com I should have it ready in an hour or two after I see your mail. I s.

How much will I get?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Millionjeff:

Pls aunty.I need the info about U.S.A. verified PayPal account.my email is gateforinformation@gmail.com.many thanks for your help.I wish you God speed in all your endeavours.

Alright Sir.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by MORNDEW(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ladywriter pls i sent you a mail. Pls treat it with urgency ma. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by BizBloke(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jasper14:

OkunrinMeta has already offered to help you with it. grin I would've stepped in per Stats (we did that a lot back then).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
BizBloke:

OkunrinMeta has already offered to help you with it. grin I would've stepped in per Stats (we did that a lot back then).

thanks for your concern.. i do appreciates cool
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please how much credit person suppose have on his/her freelancer account before it will be enable to use buy USA flag exam?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
I came very late, but pls madam do ur best 2 carry me along. am a fast learner
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Jasper14:
Please how much credit person suppose have on his/her freelancer account before it will be enable to use buy USA flag exam?
. With 1000 credit you can pay for any exams on freelancer.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jasper14(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2015
jonaboy:
. With 1000 credit you can pay for any exams on freelancer.

So can you explicitly tell me the steps to buy it, expecially USA flag exam?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
osina1414:
I came very late, but pls madam do ur best 2 carry me along. am a fast learner

My brother, you are not late. Read from the first page to the last page and take action, THAT'S ALL. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Jasper14:

So can you explicitly tell me the steps to buy it, expecially USA flag exam?

Read the help section on freelancer.com, you will find the information there. You are also free to chat with the support desk team anytime you need answers to your questions.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
ladywriter:

Read the help section on freelancer.com, you will find the information there. You are also free to chat with the support desk team anytime you need answers to your questions.
Madam lady writer, abeg give me some simple job to do for you na. I need money. This people no gree give me contract. My username on freelancer is samson91
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Madam lady writer, abeg give me some simple job to do for you na. I need money. This people no gree give me contract. My username on freelancer is samson91

Hmmm! your ID says Okunrinmeta. That means three men in one! You are a strong man. Bid as often as you can and you will win contracts. This job demands perseverance and persistence. Keep doing it and I believe, very soon you will win contracts.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
ladywriter:

Hmmm! your ID says Okunrinmeta. That means three men in one! You are a strong man. Bid as often as you can and you will win contracts. This job demands perseverance and persistence. Keep doing it and I believe, very soon you will win contracts.
Lol. Shey i should change the name? Thanks though. If u ever need any help with a job sha, Am sure u will remember the ID okunrinmeta if u want to contact me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Lol. Shey i should change the name? Thanks though. If u ever need any help with a job sha, Am sure u will remember the ID okunrinmeta if u want to contact me.
LOL...the name is very unique....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yagochem(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Financial freedom is the only way to real freedom. Financial freedom is achieved when your passive income allows you to live your desired lifestyle. Click here for details.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seems this is the best time for those who earn in dollars. grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please o house, is it possible to get job on Freelancer. com and be paid when I'm not through with opening my paypal or payooner account? Where will my money be paid if I peradventure wins a bid and go on to complete the job? Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
The money stays in your account until you are ready to withdraw it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.