Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486827 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Ijeleigbo:
I don't think payoneer is the only method of accepting payments @ freelancer. com. There is what is called UBA Africard (its a visa card account, an account you can use to receive and make payments in dollars) and the most exciting thing about it is that you can open the account for just N1000 and freelancer pays to visa card account holders!

Its another good option to payoneer
Is this confirmed? because on my own withdrawal page, nothing like Visa o, just express, wire transfer, paypal, skrill and payoneer. I would be ecstatic if it were true tho.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Please o, anyone that cones across any project having to do with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology write-up can contact me on 08093162871or via 'writingprof4ever@gmail.com' to inform me. I'm also into children stories, rhymes and poems for children, retelling of Bible stories and biography writing.
Please be helpful to your brother o. Thanks!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2015
condi1704:
ladywriter. please I had problem of bidding. Pls what do I put in the area of milestone in the the rate of percentage or hours. Secondly, pls can you give me example of how to write a proposal to win a bid. Thanks.
Ladywriter, the great teacher, please attend to this. Remain blessed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 1:57am On Feb 08, 2015
And what did you mean by the verification account you mentioned somewhere up there?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
can anyone please give me a writing job on freelancer? username: masterzzz
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
privatetisa:

Ladywriter, the great teacher, please attend to this. Remain blessed.

I have replied him through my email. There is a sample proposal on this thread and you can set milestone as you want, such as 50% or 100% of the total project amount. Read more about it on freelancer help section
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Joshua8695(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2015
ladywriter:

Check your email, i have replied your mail.
hi. I have been hearing of this website. Can the writing be done with a phone or pc? And do i need to upload anything?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Todays Tonic

Dear Freelance Writers, please stop focusing all your time and energy on Freelancer. There are other ways to get clients who would pay you what you deserve for your time. This is both for newbies still trying to find their feet and for expert Freelance Writers who need ways to improve their earnings and profiles.

This article was written by Eleboda Olajumoke of www.astutewriter.com; you should find this helpful.

10 Cheap Ways to Market Your Freelance Writing Business[/size][size=8pt]

Just like every other business out there, your freelance writing business also needs proper advertisement and promotion in order to increase your credibility and income.

If you are tired of writing for content mills that only sap your energy and skills while paying you less than you are worth, then you need to start taking proactive steps towards creating awareness for your freelance writing business.

Many freelance writers overlook this important aspect of their business and instead, settle for the crumbs that drop from the table.
Personally, I gave up on freelance writing several times before I was able to finally discover this secret. I started my freelance writing business on Freelancer; a freelance job website that adopts the bidding system. Due to the heavy traffic on Freelancer, the competition is usually very stiff and new freelance writers find it very difficult to survive.

For more than a month, I continued to bid without getting jobs and when I eventually scored a gig, it was an extremely low-paying one at about $2 for 700 word articles. I accepted it initially because I felt that if I could get some positive reviews from this low-paying client, I would be able to attract better clients in the future.

After writing about 30 of these articles, I discovered that the work I was putting in was more than I was getting paid for, so I decided to quit.
But I was too much in love with freelance writing to give up on my career as a freelance writer so I started researching ways to get better clients and that was when I discovered that the key to scoring high-paying clients as a freelance writer is marketing and promoting your freelance writing business.

The more awareness you create for your business, the better the Calibre of clients you would get.

Here are some tips I have found to be very effective for attracting better clients for your freelance writing business:

1. Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is one of the best kept secrets of high-earning freelance writers. It is the fastest way to establish your credibility as a freelance writer and draw traffic to your business. When you feature on high-traffic blogs as a guest blogger, you would be able to get traffic back to your own website by adding a link to your website at the end of your write-up.

Action: [/b]Make a list of high traffic blogs that accept guest posts and write a unique and engaging piece with a link that leads back to your freelance writing website and send to the blog owner or editor. Sometimes, you might have to contact the editor or blog owner to pitch your ideas before you go ahead to write the content. This would make it faster and easier for you to get approvals and have your contents published.

[b]2. Social Media Marketing

Social media platforms are very good for promoting almost anything. There are good numbers of people on social media who may be interested in your skills.
Action: [/b]Make sure your freelance writing blog/website is linked to your social media pages. Then start sharing engaging content on your website. You should also encourage your followers/friends to share your posts with their friends as well so that your posts can reach a lot more people.

[b]3. Online Forums and Communities

Another place where you can find potential clients for your freelance writing business is on various online forums and communities.
Action: Make a list of 5 online forums where you can find a lot of webmasters, internet marketers and business owners; register on them and become a very active poster. Help other visitors solve some of their challenges and answer questions while subtly drawing attention to your own writing business. You can do this by including links to your website in some of your posts.

4. Question& Answer Websites/Forums

You can also find a lot of clients on Q &A websites like Quora, Ask.com, Yahoo Answers, etc. A lot of people visit these forums in search of information and may be able to spot you and hire you when you answer questions related to your field. For better results, make sure you have an impressive profile page with details of your skills and services and make sure you include a link to your website. For instance, my profile on Quora reads ‘Freelance Writer at www.astutewriter,com, Business Consultant and Professional Accountant’; this way, I am able to drive more traffic to my website.
Action: It’s very easy to register on these platforms and start answering questions related to your field.

5. E-mail Marketing

E-mail marketing is another effective and relatively inexpensive tool for promoting your freelance writing business. Some E-mail marketing service providers even allow you to use their services for free if you have a limited number of subscribers. E-mail marketing helps you keep in touch with your past/existing clients and also helps you get new clients.
Action: Look for an e-mail marketing client (Aweber or Mailchimp works just fine). Register an account with them and start building your list and sending out newsletters to your subscribers regularly.

6. Create your own Blog/Website

Most potential clients would want to see samples of your previous works to assess your skills and expertise and see if you have what they are looking for. The best way to showcase your writing skills and talent is to own a website or blog where you can display your portfolio and showcase your writing skills.

7. Network with Other Freelance Writers

I have truly lost count of the number of jobs I have gotten through other freelance writers. Networking helps you learn more about the business and become privy to information, tips and tricks which other freelance writers are using.
Action: Check out social media platforms like Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn for freelance writing groups that you can join.

8. Spend some money on Advert Campaigns

I have never done this personally but I have seen a few writers get great results from advertising on Facebook and Google Adsense.

9. Pitch to Clients Directly

From time to time, look for business owners or webmasters whom you feel would be in need of the services you offer and send out your proposals to them. You may be able to get one or two clients that way.

10. Article Submission Directories

Article submission directories get a lot of traffic, which is exactly what you need. You could spare some minutes in a week to write articles to article submission directories with link-backs to your website and a very impressive author bio.

If you want to be in the league of 6-figure earning freelance writers, then you have to be a proactive freelance writer. Don’t wait for the jobs to come get you; instead, go after the jobs and position your business in such a way that it would be easier for potential clients to find and hire you and most importantly, pay you what you are worth.
[/size][size=8pt]

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Sorry, i was trying to edit and make the post look nice but i ended up making a big mess of things grin.

You can read it clearly here

http://www.astutewriter.com/?p=110
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Nice one, i want to categorically state that i have missed the impact of this great woman.I looked through your blog and it's cool, even though a better WP theme and colour scheme will increase your page engagement

(mbok, emabinu, biko)Aunty please reconsider your stance on your writing course..... sadcry

Tooltip
cremeandchic:
Sorry, i was trying to edit and make the post look nice but i ended up making a big mess of things grin.

You can read it clearly here

http://www.astutewriter.com/?p=110
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
tooltip:
Nice one, i want to categorically state that i have missed the impact of this great woman.I looked through your blog and it's cool, even though a better WP theme and colour scheme will increase your page engagement

(mbok, emabinu, biko)Aunty please reconsider your stance on your writing course..... sadcry

Tooltip
Thanks Tooltip, I actually built the website myself and I'm still learning the ropes. The theme is exactly what i wanted- a magazine theme. I'm not done yet, reason why it kinda looks tacky. I'll talk to you personally; seems you are a pro with websites. I could use your help.

As for the training, i already said it in the beginning that not submitting assignments would be grounds for getting kicked out of the program. BUT I WOULD RECONSIDER.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
koonbey:
Is this confirmed? because on my own withdrawal page, nothing like Visa o, just express, wire transfer, paypal, skrill and payoneer. I would be ecstatic if it were true tho.

I thought visa card is also accepted? Well if it isn't, you can stick to your payoneer!!!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thanks,you can pick my brain, its free, when are we commencing classes, ma'm cheesy ?
cremeandchic:

Thanks Tooltip, I actually built the website myself and I'm still learning the ropes. The theme is exactly what i wanted- a magazine theme. I'm not done yet, reason why it kinda looks tacky. I'll talk to you personally; seems you are a pro with websites. I could use your help.

As for the training, i already said it in the beginning that not submitting assignments would be grounds for getting kicked out of the program. BUT I WOULD RECONSIDER.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Come on BBM joor. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by fideco: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
★★★BULK SMS★★★
This is a Special Invitation To You My Friends!
UGMobile Services just launched the most Unique website, offering the best Bulk SMS services/marketing, Short Codes, Toll free numbers etc... In Africa.
Our System is Reliable and offers the most affordable price rates with instant & easy messaging platform.
With UGMobiles Services you can buy SMS units @ N1.5 per SMS. You can start sending your bulk SMS to millions and reach your friends, members, customers, etc easily.
With our Current and Complete GSM Database of all 37 states in Nigeria, you can send ad SMS to target your customers.
You can give us a try by registering an account @ www.ugmobileservices.com
We look forward to your patronage!
Please Share and Re-broadcast to your friends!!
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/ugmobileservices
★Thanks! ★
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Friday's Tonic for Freelance Writers

As a freelance writer, your brain is your office. Without a sound brain, you wouldn't be able to write anything meaningful.

But how often do you stop to think about your mental health? When last did you do something speciak for that brain of yours?

Here are 10 unique ways to improve your mental health as a freelance writer.

This article was written by Eleboda Olajumoke of www.astutewriter.com.

As freelance writers, our major tool for the trade is our brain. Some other
professions may rely on computers and other automated processes to
perform their jobs but a freelance writer would always need his brain first
before anything else. We rely on it for almost everything from researching
topics to writing compelling content as well as processing and
implementation of feedback. The nature of a freelance writer’s job also
requires that he works very hard as he strives to beat deadlines and multiply
his income.

But how many times do we really stop to think about our mental health?
Sometimes, when I’ve been working for too long probably because I have a
very tough deadline to beat, my eyes become red and watery and my fingers
begin to feel stiff and painful. When this happens, I immediately know that’s
my body telling me it desperately needs a break and I usually have no other
choice but to comply.

But then, I always wonder what happens to the brain at such times since i
can’t see it and cannot really determine what’s going on up there. But the
truth is that if our backs, shoulders, fingers and other parts of the body can
feel so sore from overworking, then our brains can also become stressed and
worn out.

Make no mistake, your brain needs just as much care as any other part of
your body. The fact that you can’t see it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t take a
beating once in a while.

Do you know that the brain never sleeps?

Yes, even while you are sleeping at night or taking a nap, your brain is still
actively conducting several other activities in the body. The brain only rests
when the body is dead. This is why it is very important to take the following
steps to improve your mental health and ensure that your brain is always
well taken care of just like other parts of your body.

1. Proper body care is important
Proper body care starts with consuming the right types of foods and
incorporating exercise into your daily regime. Yes, I know the world of a
freelance writer is an extremely busy one and there isn’t so much time for
gym appointments and elaborate dinners. But still, you shouldn’t fill up your
body with junks all the time and turn yourself into a couch potato. Once in a
while, get up to exercise your body in order to improve blood flow to your
brain. This would ensure that your brain gets the right supply of oxygen it
needs to be at optimum performance.

Consumption of a balanced diet is also important. Eat foods that are rich in
proteins and vitamins B-12, Omega-3 fatty acids, Amino Acids and healthy
minerals. You should also look into taking food supplements to make up for
nutrients that are insufficient in your diet.

2. Take out time to relax
I never truly understood what it meant to be a workaholic until I became a
freelance writer.

Freelance writing is a profession that could easily turn you into the proverbial
Jack who only works and never plays. With clients on your neck trusting you
to deliver their projects on time, where is the time to relax? But it is essential
that in between your crazy schedule, you find time to relax.

Relaxation doesn’t have to be something elaborate or time consuming.
Sometimes, watching TV, listening to music, reading a novel or taking a
short evening walk could help to calm your brain down in readiness for the
next round of work.

3. Eliminate bad clients
Let’s face it, not all clients are good for you. I used to have a particular client
that almost wrecked my nervous system. He was the unusually anxious type
who had about 10,000 ideas to incorporate into one project. He could send
about 10 mails in a day to change project details. My nights were not spared
either. At a point, I decided he was stressing me out and distracting my
work-flow so I had to let him go.

If you discover that a particular client is not good enough for you, let them
go. It’s like having a job; not all jobs are good and if you find yourself
working a bad job, wouldn’t you quit?

4. Set realistic goals
Goal setting helps you to be focused and calms down your nerves. This
consequently helps to improve your brain performance.
When you have too many distractions, your brain is unable to perform
optimally therefore, it is important to have clearly outlined goals with details
on what you want to achieve and how you would work towards achieving
them.

I usually start my day with my diary in hand. In it, I make a list of all the
projects I want to work on and generally create a time schedule for all my
activities for the day. This also includes time for rest, exercise and siesta. I
also do the same thing at the beginning of every month and at the start of
the year. I make a list of all the things I need to do ad try as much as
possible to incorporate them into my weekly schedule. This helps to give me
a mental balance and reduce nervousness and agitation.

5. Stop Procrastinating
I used to be the queen of procrastination until I realized how badly I was
hurting my physical and mental health with excessive procrastination. When
you put off things that you ought to do and can afford to do now until
another time, your mind unconsciously holds on to that activity until it is
completed. So wouldn’t you rather get up, complete the task and set your
mind at ease once and for all?

6. Spend time with loved ones
Don’t just sit behind the computer, communicating virtually throughout the
day. Once in a while, get up, go out there and relate with people. Nothing
beats being in the midst of friends and family, chatting away, sharing
laughter and learning new things.

7. Don’t try to do it all
While I would not encourage you to sub-contract your client’s jobs without
their permission, it is important that you know your limits, understand them
and respect them. If you find yourself at that point where you cannot handle
projects alone, try to get help.

I do not outsource jobs except when the orders are quite bulky and the client
has agreed that I outsource. But what I do to ensure that I don’t get stressed
out is to hire a typist. I have a typist who types for me so that when I can’t
handle jobs alone, I just scribble the words on a notepad and she goes on to
type them for me. I find it easier to write with pen and paper than to type and
my typist is very fast so at the end of the day, we both complete twice as
much work as I would have if I was working alone.

8. Shake up your schedule
Don’t try to do the same thing the same way over and over again. Monotony
might not help your brain to function optimally. Therefore, you should try to
do things differently from time to time. Instead of writing your schedule
weekly, write them daily so that each day poses a fresh challenge and a new
schedule of activities.

9. Manage your finances
Things like bad credit, debts and other financial issues are capable of
stressing you out mentally. Therefore, you should ensure that you come up
with a proper budgeting system to suit your lifestyle, income and expenses
so as to ensure that financial problems are avoided.

10. Help Others
In-depth satisfaction and happiness comes from lending a helping hand and
offering assistance to people in need. The emotional satisfaction that comes
from helping others can help to promote your mental health and well-being.
Most importantly, you should ensure that you eat right and healthy and
exercise daily so that your brain receives enough supply of oxygen and
healthy nutrients for optimum performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Friday's Tonic for Freelance Writers

As a freelance writer, your brain is your office. Without a sound brain, you wouldn't be able to write anything meaningful.

But how often do you stop to think about your mental health? When last did you do something special for that brain of yours?

Here are 10 unique ways to improve your mental health as a freelance writer.

This article was written by Eleboda Olajumoke of www.astutewriter.com.

As freelance writers, our major tool for the trade is our brain. Some other
professions may rely on computers and other automated processes to
perform their jobs but a freelance writer would always need his brain first
before anything else. We rely on it for almost everything from researching
topics to writing compelling content as well as processing and
implementation of feedback. The nature of a freelance writer’s job also
requires that he works very hard as he strives to beat deadlines and multiply
his income.

But how many times do we really stop to think about our mental health?
Sometimes, when I’ve been working for too long probably because I have a
very tough deadline to beat, my eyes become red and watery and my fingers
begin to feel stiff and painful. When this happens, I immediately know that’s
my body telling me it desperately needs a break and I usually have no other
choice but to comply.

But then, I always wonder what happens to the brain at such times since i
can’t see it and cannot really determine what’s going on up there. But the
truth is that if our backs, shoulders, fingers and other parts of the body can
feel so sore from overworking, then our brains can also become stressed and
worn out.

Make no mistake, your brain needs just as much care as any other part of
your body. The fact that you can’t see it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t take a
beating once in a while.

Do you know that the brain never sleeps?

Yes, even while you are sleeping at night or taking a nap, your brain is still
actively conducting several other activities in the body. The brain only rests
when the body is dead. This is why it is very important to take the following
steps to improve your mental health and ensure that your brain is always
well taken care of just like other parts of your body.

1. Proper body care is important
Proper body care starts with consuming the right types of foods and
incorporating exercise into your daily regime. Yes, I know the world of a
freelance writer is an extremely busy one and there isn’t so much time for
gym appointments and elaborate dinners. But still, you shouldn’t fill up your
body with junks all the time and turn yourself into a couch potato. Once in a
while, get up to exercise your body in order to improve blood flow to your
brain. This would ensure that your brain gets the right supply of oxygen it
needs to be at optimum performance.

Consumption of a balanced diet is also important. Eat foods that are rich in
proteins and vitamins B-12, Omega-3 fatty acids, Amino Acids and healthy
minerals. You should also look into taking food supplements to make up for
nutrients that are insufficient in your diet.

2. Take out time to relax
I never truly understood what it meant to be a workaholic until I became a
freelance writer.

Freelance writing is a profession that could easily turn you into the proverbial
Jack who only works and never plays. With clients on your neck trusting you
to deliver their projects on time, where is the time to relax? But it is essential
that in between your crazy schedule, you find time to relax.

Relaxation doesn’t have to be something elaborate or time consuming.
Sometimes, watching TV, listening to music, reading a novel or taking a
short evening walk could help to calm your brain down in readiness for the
next round of work.

3. Eliminate bad clients
Let’s face it, not all clients are good for you. I used to have a particular client
that almost wrecked my nervous system. He was the unusually anxious type
who had about 10,000 ideas to incorporate into one project. He could send
about 10 mails in a day to change project details. My nights were not spared
either. At a point, I decided he was stressing me out and distracting my
work-flow so I had to let him go.

If you discover that a particular client is not good enough for you, let them
go. It’s like having a job; not all jobs are good and if you find yourself
working a bad job, wouldn’t you quit?

4. Set realistic goals
Goal setting helps you to be focused and calms down your nerves. This
consequently helps to improve your brain performance.
When you have too many distractions, your brain is unable to perform
optimally therefore, it is important to have clearly outlined goals with details
on what you want to achieve and how you would work towards achieving
them.

I usually start my day with my diary in hand. In it, I make a list of all the
projects I want to work on and generally create a time schedule for all my
activities for the day. This also includes time for rest, exercise and siesta. I
also do the same thing at the beginning of every month and at the start of
the year. I make a list of all the things I need to do ad try as much as
possible to incorporate them into my weekly schedule. This helps to give me
a mental balance and reduce nervousness and agitation.

5. Stop Procrastinating
I used to be the queen of procrastination until I realized how badly I was
hurting my physical and mental health with excessive procrastination. When
you put off things that you ought to do and can afford to do now until
another time, your mind unconsciously holds on to that activity until it is
completed. So wouldn’t you rather get up, complete the task and set your
mind at ease once and for all?

6. Spend time with loved ones
Don’t just sit behind the computer, communicating virtually throughout the
day. Once in a while, get up, go out there and relate with people. Nothing
beats being in the midst of friends and family, chatting away, sharing
laughter and learning new things.

7. Don’t try to do it all
While I would not encourage you to sub-contract your client’s jobs without
their permission, it is important that you know your limits, understand them
and respect them. If you find yourself at that point where you cannot handle
projects alone, try to get help.

I do not outsource jobs except when the orders are quite bulky and the client
has agreed that I outsource. But what I do to ensure that I don’t get stressed
out is to hire a typist. I have a typist who types for me so that when I can’t
handle jobs alone, I just scribble the words on a notepad and she goes on to
type them for me. I find it easier to write with pen and paper than to type and
my typist is very fast so at the end of the day, we both complete twice as
much work as I would have if I was working alone.

8. Shake up your schedule
Don’t try to do the same thing the same way over and over again. Monotony
might not help your brain to function optimally. Therefore, you should try to
do things differently from time to time. Instead of writing your schedule
weekly, write them daily so that each day poses a fresh challenge and a new
schedule of activities.

9. Manage your finances
Things like bad credit, debts and other financial issues are capable of
stressing you out mentally. Therefore, you should ensure that you come up
with a proper budgeting system to suit your lifestyle, income and expenses
so as to ensure that financial problems are avoided.

10. Help Others
In-depth satisfaction and happiness comes from lending a helping hand and
offering assistance to people in need. The emotional satisfaction that comes
from helping others can help to promote your mental health and well-being.
Most importantly, you should ensure that you eat right and healthy and
exercise daily so that your brain receives enough supply of oxygen and
healthy nutrients for optimum performance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by calebweber(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
"Knowledge is only a potential power says an adage and paves the road of riches. When you know which road to take, information brings transformation. If you are not informed, you cannot be transformed. Enough information brings you to your destinations. This is equally confirmed in the scripture (Hosea 4:6).There is no doubt that the internet is a world that offers the quickest opportunity to create wealth or make easy money. It offers the laziest way to make it big while others keep asking how?Ignorance has always being the major limitation to tapping into this goldmine of fortune. But if you can buy one of my manuals,ignorance will surely come under a sledge hammer. Absolutely the easiest tried and tested way to turn your computer into a Money Making Machine.>>http://infobiznaija.com/caleb"YOU CAN ORDER FOR ANY OF THE PACKAGES IN OUR PRODUCT PAGE. THE INFORMATION ARESELF EXPLANATORY WITH DIAGRAMS. A COMPUTER NOVICE CAN EASILY GET THE LOGIC. >>http://infobiznaija.com/caleb<<
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
lol, i'll prolly shoot you a PM...
cremeandchic:
Come on BBM joor. Lol.

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Saintbado(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
@ladywriter
I just come across this thread and found it helpful .
av registered with freelancer and yet to update my profile reason being am an android user without a PC and am an amateur in writing articles.
so I need assistance(advice) for me to improve.

by the way, thanks for creating this thread and may u encounter goodness in all ramification of ur life.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Saintbado:
@ladywriter
I just come across this thread and found it helpful .
av registered with freelancer and yet to update my profile reason being am an android user without a PC and am an amateur in writing articles.
so I need assistance(advice) for me to improve.

by the way, thanks for creating this thread and may u encounter goodness in all ramification of ur life.

Amen. Thank you. You can pick up article writing lessons and e-book on my website -www.alwaysontopbiz.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by privatetisa(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Prof Ladywriter, can't one actually use one's android phone for bidding and submitting writing works on Freelancer. com?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GentleFrank(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
For free profitable and practical business ideaas which you can comfortably start with a very little capital and start making money as soon aas possible, read thousands of them for free at www.BusinessParrot..com !!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
privatetisa:
Prof Ladywriter, can't one actually use one's android phone for bidding and submitting writing works on Freelancer. com?

You can use your android phone to bid for jobs but to the best of my knowledge freelancer app for androids does not allow you attach .doc files only images.
You can always submit jobs via mail, that is if your mobile browser is optimised to attached pdf/doc files.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

You can use your android phone to bid for jobs but to the best of my knowledge freelancer app for androids does not allow you attach .doc files only images.
If can always submit jobs via mail, that is if your mobile browser is optimised to attached pdf/doc files.
Actually I use the app and can attach documents to mails
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello, has anyone made use of the bank transfer withdrawal option? I saw it today and I was surprised to find Nigeria on there.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm trying it now, fairly easy to set up. I'll update the house on how it goes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2015
boss i dey hail oh!
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

If can always submit jobs via mail, that is if your mobile browser is optimised to attached pdf/doc files.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2015
tranxo:
Actually I use the app and can attach documents to mails

No mind my phone and English. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:58am On Feb 17, 2015
tooltip:
boss i dey hail oh!
Mr tooltip, your boy is loyal o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
privatetisa:

The Prof in the house have answered your question. Please appreciate (INDESTRUCTABLEX) and thank him for a job well done. Blessings.!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
ladywriter:

The Prof in the house have answered your question. Please appreciate (INDESTRUCTABLEX) and thank him for a job well done. Blessings.!

Boss, I never reach to get cap talk less of feather on top my cap. Na you I still dey look o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.