Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486098 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dikenafa1:
Greetings to web gurus,please i didn't catch this forum early,i need someone to tell me how to get started,the economy is very boring...

Read from page 0 - to the end and you will get it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
ladywriter:

Please get in touch with me.
Thanks. Ive sent u a mail request through nairaland. Hope to hear from u soon.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 13, 2015
tranxo:
send me a mail --- ---- ---- tranxonl at gmail dot com
Sir, can I send you a mail on this too, please?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 6:10am On Mar 13, 2015
ladywriter:

Hmmm! Oga Tradelyn no problem. I did not hear from you again! How is work? Thanks for giving my peeps here opportunity to work.
Greetings, ma!

Sorry, I will reach you soon.

I can't thank you enough for this laudable thread.
This is the type of change (selfless service) we need.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Multichic:

The same happened to me and I am in the process of filing a dispute. They alerted me and truly over $500 was missing from my account. They promised to assist in disputing and getting my money back if the transactions go through. US transactions o! Is this common??

I just don't believe them because I didn't notice any strange transaction in my account. they just wiped out my hard earned money. this is wickedness.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedeham: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Please Help!
I want to know if these jobs are genuine.
2 messages were sent to my email and also in my freelancer account box

1 darkwannpdarkwan 12 hours ago "hello! Email to Us with the subject "Consent" and the following information at -----------

1. Your name, age,
2. Your Email
3. Languages"

jecsonoran 13 hours ago "Hi,
Congratulation you are select this project.

This is simple image typing job for all
Follow 3 simple steps to start work:

Step 1
Go to this website:-----------------

Step 2
Enter Log-in id and password-

Step 3

Click on "captcha entry" menu to get images
and
Start typing the images correctly simultaneously

you can see your report from captcha report menu

Inform me after 5000 entry typing to make payment to you

You can receive payment on webmoney or moneybookers

Step 4

Download official software

Working time:
**** BEST working time is night time 12am to 8am(GMT+6) or Asian timing

Night time is the best time to work

Thanks"
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Hello Ladywriter, I sent you an email but you have not responded. Please reply it's urgent. Thanks ma'am
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ecclesiaok(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
good day ladywriter i tried biding for project(data entry job) but i was told to take a test of english level and i have to pay 5$ for the test. pls what should i do ma?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
adedeham:
Please Help!
I want to know if these jobs are genuine.
2 messages were sent to my email and also in my freelancer account box

1 darkwannpdarkwan 12 hours ago "hello! Email to Us with the subject "Consent" and the following information at -----------

1. Your name, age,
2. Your Email
3. Languages"

jecsonoran 13 hours ago "Hi,
Congratulation you are select this project.

This is simple image typing job for all
Follow 3 simple steps to start work:

Step 1
Go to this website:-----------------

Step 2
Enter Log-in id and password-

Step 3

Click on "captcha entry" menu to get images
and
Start typing the images correctly simultaneously

you can see your report from captcha report menu

Inform me after 5000 entry typing to make payment to you

You can receive payment on webmoney or moneybookers

Step 4

Download official software

Working time:
**** BEST working time is night time 12am to 8am(GMT+6) or Asian timing

Night time is the best time to work

Thanks"

Hi, they both look fake to me, although i don't know what the first project is all about. So thread with caution. The second one is out-rightly fake, don't reply the mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
ecclesiaok:
good day ladywriter i tried biding for project(data entry job) but i was told to take a test of english level and i have to pay 5$ for the test. pls what should i do ma?

Yeah, most jobs on freelancer now requires you write qualifying exams. I will advise you to take the test.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nelton:
Hello Ladywriter, I sent you an email but you have not responded. Please reply it's urgent. Thanks ma'am

@ Nelton, sorry please. I have been VERY busy. I will try and reply it tomorrow.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by autofreak2020(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
ladywriter:

Yeah,
Please could you explain to how to use freelancer messenger?
I chatted with a client and do not know how to go back to the chat history so as to get back to her.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedeham: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi, they both look fake to me, although i don't know what the first project is all about. So thread with caution. The second one is out-rightly fake, don't reply the mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedeham: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thamks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by africanman85: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is quiet unfortunate that this thread which is suppose to be an avenue for knowledge has turned out to be a means to defraud people. A lady i met through this avenue. I paid a lady here by name: Eleboda Olajumoke aka Creamandchic to couch me on article writing and other skills needed on freelancer since then, she disappeared into the thin air. I have sent countless emails but no reply. Is getting to 3 weeks now and am really really sad. Please beware of who you pay as regards to training.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
how can i reach you tranxo
tranxo:
explain more please
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
tooltip:
how can i reach you tranxo
do you mind sharing your concerns here .... We are all learning.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
africanman85:
Is quiet unfortunate that this thread which is suppose to be an avenue for knowledge has turned out to be a means to defraud people. A lady i met through this avenue. I paid a lady here by name: Eleboda Olajumoke aka Creamandchic to couch me on article writing and other skills needed on freelancer since then, she disappeared into the thin air. I have sent countless emails but no reply. Is getting to 3 weeks now and am really really sad. Please beware of who you pay as regards to training.
hmmmmm...this is a serious allegation ooo. Please cremeandchic respond.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
africanman85:

@Jumoke, could you please address this concern.

@africaman85, thanks for letting us know. I will see to it that the issue is properly addressed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
shoot me your email, personal issh
tranxo:
do you mind sharing your concerns here .... We are all learning.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2015
tooltip:
shoot me your email, personal issh
check my signature
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
africanman85:

You paid me 7 000 for a training and i disappeared into thin air? Is that even possible knowing that a whole lot of people within and outside Nairaland know me down to where i live?

I wouldn't have responded if not that i respect the people on this thread and Ladywriter who sent me a mail with a screenshot of your allegation. You and i know what happened between us and trying to destroy my reputation here wouldn't help you cos i'm the least person that cares.

i'm extremely busy now but i would take screenshots of all our conversations so far and post it then people are free to make their opinions.

I even like ur choice of words 'u paid me and i disappeared into thin air and you've sent me mails since then which i refused to respond to'

I guess people would be able to clearly see you for the liar and troublemaker you are.

I'm busy now joor.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2015
cremeandchic:

You paid me 7 000 for a training and i disappeared into thin air? Is that even possible knowing that a whole lot of people within and outside Nairaland know me down to where i live?

I wouldn't have responded if not that i respect the people on this thread and Ladywriter who sent me a mail with a screenshot of your allegation. You and i know what happened between us and trying to destroy my reputation here wouldn't help you cos i'm the least person that cares.

i'm extremely busy now but i would take screenshots of all our conversations so far and post it then people are free to make their opinions.

I even like ur choice of words 'u paid me and i disappeared into thin air and you've sent me mails since then which i refused to respond to'

I guess people would be able to clearly see you for the liar and troublemaker you are.

I'm busy now joor.

Ladywriter and all those who asked me to respond.

Well, i have spent almost two hours taking screenshots of all my conversations with this guy and I'm still not done. I have clients waiting for their jobs so i don't think I'll be able to do this now.Today na Monday abeg.

I'll find time between today and Wednesday to respond properly but the long and short is that I DID NOT SCAM ISREAL OKORO. He's just a rude troublemaker who called me a robber because i told him to create his Fiverr account himself.

I gave him a step by step procedure but he insisted i do it for him. I told him i couldn't and i gave him details and even checked and critiqued his account, told him to put somethings in order. Sent him a book of 100 gigs to choose from yet he still went to choose the ones he couldn't handle even after i told him to write an analysis of how he would execute the gigs he chose. Everything was in the book i sent him for heaven's sake!

He chose review writing and a client bought his gig and asked him to review his Amazon product. Amazon apparently told him that he had to be a verified purchaser before he could review. He contacted me and i told him to find something of $1 to buy and ship to someone in the US so that he can be allowed to review. He replied me that Amazon said it will take 48 hours and i replied back that there's nothing i could do. There were 100 gigs you could choose from yet you went to choose one you didn't understand because you feel it's easy work.

This guy replied that i'm a robber that i robbed him of his money, bla, bla.

Mind you, he refused to complete his writing training and kept on complaining that i was making money through other means and i didn't want to teach him. That he knows i don't make money from writing alone.

By this time, i was already tired of him and all his pettiness so i gave him my assistant's email address that he should contact her and she would continue his training. The email i gave him was my official email and if he had contacted that person, he would have still been communicating with me but he refused to. And next thing he comes here to say crap.

Isreal is the kind of guy who feels cos he paid you for training then you ought do the work for him while he sits back and enjoy the money. I paid Ladywriter 9K last year for a training and i didn't complete it or earn $1 from it but did i come here to insult her? It's me who was unserious. I have also referred people to her before and i have trained under other people as well. None of them created accounts for me on any platform. What happens when one day all your money disappears? That hasn't even happened and you are already calling me a robber.

Isreal, since you have time on your hands, you can post the screenshots and please, don't leave any out. I trained you for more than 4 weeks and you said i took your money and disappeared. o funny gan.

All this campaign against Cremeandchic would not work cos i have the thickest skin in the world. U hear?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by africanman85: 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
This lady Olajumoke aka Cremeandchic is a blatant liar, she is a fraudster. Thank God she accepted that i paid her. I wil upload screen shots of her advertisement and let her post screen shots of the lesson we took.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
africanman85:
This lady Olajumoke aka Cremeandchic is a blatant liar, she is a fraudster. Thank God she accepted that i paid her. I wil upload screen shots of her advertisement and let her post screen shots of the lesson we took.

Am a blatant liar and a fraudster? Okay please upload the screenshots of ALL our conversations and answer these questions along.

When you paid me did i abscond with your money without teaching you anything like you implied here?

Have you ever sent me any mail at all that i didn't respond to?

Did i try to train you on how to write to which you complained that you wanted to start earning money instead?

Did you recieve training from me for four weeks or that was your ghost i was training after absconding with your money?

Did you refuse to do assignments sent to you and also refuse to attend to subsequent corrections?

Did you not call me a robber because i told you i couldn't open a Fiverr account for you? Usually, i would open the account for my trainees and ask them to change the password later but i had already studied you and knew i would be shooting myself in the foot if i ever did that with someone like you.

When you are ready to continue your training, you know where to find me. All this your nairaland posting won't change nothing.

If you like say i put a gun to your head to rob you, it won't change the truth. And my name is not something you can destroy, you will only destroy yourself in the process.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
@cremeandchic and @Africanman85, Please you guys should try and settle your differences amicably and let's focus on Making money as freelancers here without turning this thread into a dispute resolution centre.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
ladywriter:
@cremeandchic and @Africanman85, Please you guys should try and settle your differences amicably and let's focus on Making money as freelancers here without turning this thread into a dispute resolution centre.

Ladywriter, i don't have any dispute with this guy. Even after calling me names, i didn't say i wasn't going to continue to train him. He's a trouble maker seeking for attention and i have never seen such a bold liar.

Now, he's saying he wants to post THE LESSONS WE TOOK after saying HE PAID ME AND I ABSCONDED AND REFUSED TO REPLY HIS MAILS.

This guy never sent me any mails that i never replied.

Normally, i would have said oya come and take your 7k and let me rest but i won't. You either come back to complete your training( and don't even attempt the slightest insult or you'll be back with more tales) or you buzz off. You are not the first or last person i would train and even with all i think i know, i still pay for more knowledge.

If you want to make false allegations against Eleboda Olajumoke, let it be substantial sums not 7K. Haba?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by africanman85: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
You even have the face to talk. You are a disgrace to womanhood. I was waiting for you to upload screenshots. How will you refund when you have a motive which you have achieved. My pple, this is a screenshot of how we started. Just that i was blind to see the impossibilities of what she promised.
cremeandchic:

Ladywriter, i don't have any dispute with this guy. Even after calling me names, i didn't say i wasn't going to continue to train him. He's a trouble maker seeking for attention and i have never seen such a bold liar.

Now, he's saying he wants to post THE LESSONS WE TOOK after saying HE PAID ME AND I ABSCONDED AND REFUSED TO REPLY HIS MAILS.

This guy never sent me any mails that i never replied.

Normally, i would have said oya come and take your 7k and let me rest but i won't. You either come back to complete your training( and don't even attempt the slightest insult or you'll be back with more tales) or you buzz off. You are not the first or last person i would train and even with all i think i know, i still pay for more knowledge.

If you want to make false allegations against Eleboda Olajumoke, let it be substantial sums not 7K. Haba?

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by africanman85: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Just take a look at the no.4 item. I didnt think of the impossibility and i went and paid. My battery is about to die, i will still upload more screenshots
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by saints2(f): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello folks,
Many thanks for such a wonderful topic like this on Nairaland... my apperception goes to Lady writer.

Please I have a mind blogging question.. you have emphasised that you don't really support much of writing and that you will love us to try research and other ways... as a newbie (jjc like me) what will you advise? I can write and I had a small know ledge on research courtesy of Internet survey which helps me then, I can write too but kinda lazy ever since my laptop got spoilt, its a tug of war now to write my thoughts... So please help your son to make a wise decision also I had all the time now cos I sm currently a Corper that is serving. Your input and others will go a long way.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by africanman85: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
The truth is that this lady is a scam. She dosnt have anything to offer. Look at wat she wrote, that ladywriter thought her and she didnt make a dime but still refer pple. How will you be at loss and still refer pple to a program ? Were did you learn the one you want to teach me ? Just that i was blind to fall your victim.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Eskay201: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.