Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486102 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmm all these $5 bonus Freelancer keeps on sharing......na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
africanman85:
The truth is that this lady is a scam. She dosnt have anything to offer. Look at wat she wrote, that ladywriter thought her and she didnt make a dime but still refer pple. How will you be at loss and still refer pple to a program ? Were did you learn the one you want to teach me ? Just that i was blind to fall your victim.

So? is that all the screenshots you have to display? I thought your accusation was that after you paid i absconded with your money and you sent me mails which i didn't respond to for more than three weeks(LIAR!).

Now, you are saying its cos i stated in number 4 that i would create accounts for you which i did not.

Isreal did i or did i not give you a step by step process, sent you several mails about how to get pictures, tags, names and free proxy add-ons to use for your Fiverr account?

After creating the account did i not check it and tell you what and what to change?

So what exactly are you accusing me of?

How did i scam you?

Anyway, anyone who has an open mind should have seen by now that you are only trying to malign my reputation;a feat too big for you and your cohorts.

Keep rambling, i have nothing to say to you again.

Post ALL the screenshots without leaving out any or forever remain silent.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Favourume,i don't know if you still visit this thread but incase you see this please send me your BB pin via cremeandchic@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
africanman85:
The truth is that this lady is a scam. She dosnt have anything to offer. Look at wat she wrote, that ladywriter thought her and she didnt make a dime but still refer pple. How will you be at loss and still refer pple to a program ? Were did you learn the one you want to teach me ? Just that i was blind to fall your victim.

I think I need to set the records straight here. To the glory of God, I trained Jumoke and a couple of others on how to make money on freelancer without collecting a dime and she told me she made money. The training she is referring to here is another level which is - E-book writing and she did not finish the training.

@africanman85 and @cremeandchic, I have tried to resolve the differences between the two of you, but there is no head way. Please try and resolve it the way you deem fit, but please stop bashing each other here. You are derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by saints2(f): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ladywriter.. Please answer my question it's urgent
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
ladywriter:

I think I need to set the records straight here. To the glory of God, I trained Jumoke and a couple of others on how to make money on freelancer without collecting a dime and she told me she made money. The training she is referring to here is another level which is - E-book writing and she did not finish the training.

@africanman85 and @cremeandchic, I have tried to resolve the differences between the two of you, but there is no head way. Please try and resolve it the way you deem fit, but please stop bashing each other here. You are derailing the thread.

Did i imply anything different?

See, please at this point i think i'm done here. Everyone is free to think, feel or see whatever they like. I didn't start the derailment and i never saw this until i received a mail from you calling my attention to what was said about me.

I have about 50 screenshots detailing my conversation with this guy and snapping them took a hell of time. I wonder how long posting it would take and to what end really? To convince people i didn't scam Isreal Okoro of N7,000?

Well, i didn't scam him or anyone else. If he has any problems with me, he knows how to find me. I didn't come knocking at his doorstep to train him. He came to me and i did the best i could so far. If he's not satisfied, he knows where to find me.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
@eripecs, caught you peeping. How are you doing?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by matglobalink(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dear friend,

Are you struggling with your ways to make money quick with freelancing on the net to better your success?

Are you having a lot of trouble trying to discover the truth behind actually making a living online?

What if I can offer you a solution that will help you to solve your money making
problems once and for all?

"Discover How YOU Too Can Create Your Own Collection Of In-Demand, Profit-Pulling Info Products In Just Minutes From Now"
If you are serious about joining their ranks, you would want to create your own Info Products.

Click here to find out more: http://infobestway.com/ebook-plus

With great power comes great responsibility. Once you know the secrets in this, there will be no going back.

It's time to put your knowledge to good use! Click here for full details :http://infobestway.com/ebook-plus

Regards!!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
ladywriter:
@eripecs, caught you peeping. How are you doing?
Hi, am fine. freelancer has really kept me busy. Awake too?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chineduho: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
No fighting in here please. Dude complete the training, how e take hard.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
eripecs:

Hi, am fine. freelancer has really kept me busy. Awake too?

That's good news, well done dear! Yes o, i got one work wey no allow me sleep o.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2015
good morning,ppl. I 've a question,pls. Is it possible to do this freelancing job with a tablet? I 've no lappie, but want to start freelancing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Sard:
good morning,ppl. I 've a question,pls. Is it possible to do this freelancing job with a tablet? I 've no lappie, but want to start freelancing.
It all depends on your dexterity with typing on a tablet.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
saints2:
Hello folks,
Many thanks for such a wonderful topic like this on Nairaland... my apperception goes to Lady writer.

Please I have a mind blogging question.. you have emphasised that you don't really support much of writing and that you will love us to try research and other ways... as a newbie (jjc like me) what will you advise? I can write and I had a small know ledge on research courtesy of Internet survey which helps me then, I can write too but kinda lazy ever since my laptop got spoilt, its a tug of war now to write my thoughts... So please help your son to make a wise decision also I had all the time now cos I sm currently a Corper that is serving. Your input and others will go a long way.

Thanks.

@sainst2, sorry I could not attend to your question yesterday. Please start with writing so you can hone your skill, you will need excellent writing skills in research (though not in all kinds of research). You will also need a laptop (though some people use their phones). Search through the thread and read and then register on freelancer and start asap. Wish you all the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:

@sainst2, sorry I could not attend to your question yesterday. Please start with writing so you can hone your skill, you will need excellent writing skills in research (though not in all kinds of research). You will also need a laptop (though some people use their phones). Search through the thread and read and then register on freelancer and start asap. Wish you all the best!
Me sef don ready for research ooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Let me drop a tip this morning

Make sure that your employers give you review on freelancer after completing any project, even if they will not pay you through Freelancer. This is very essential to build your profile. If you stop getting your reviews, your ranking will drop and you will stop getting work in that skill. I notice this with my academic writing. I stop bidding for academic jobs and recently tried to do so, it was shocking, my ranking dropped and new people that doesn't even have the number of reviews i have were ranking above me. So, please request for review from every employer you work with. Have a nice working day!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2015
tranxo:
Me sef don ready for research ooo

Na dia money dey o. if you get three good researches in a week, you can make up to $500
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:

Na dia money dey o. if you get three good researches in a week, you can make up to $500
Abeg show me the way na
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:

This coup una dey plan I no like am o. I neva see 1 research job fa. Madam abeg show us the way o.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2015
cremeandchic:
Favourume,i don't know if you still visit this thread but incase you see this please send me your BB pin via cremeandchic@gmail.com

Yes ma! I still dey visit Õoooº°˚ ˚°º. Will do that now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by africanman85: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hahaha Olajumoke, if na the time wey i dey skul wen i still they vex, this kind thing na piece of cake. Wat i wuld have done is to make you an offer u cant refuse. You are nt invisible u knw. But i forgive everybody let this be one of the sacrifices i made this 2015.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Saw this project post on freelancer and i am happy. This shows me that you guys are doing well on freelancer.com. Let's be honest, committed, hardworking and show the world that we are the BEST. Let's keep the flag of our nation - Nigeria flying.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:
Saw this project post on freelancer and i am happy. This shows me that you guys are doing well on freelancer.com. Let's be honest, committed, hardworking and show the world that we are the BEST. Let's keep the flag of our nation - Nigeria flying.
That's exactly what I was saying! It starts with you and I. Money is not everything.
This sure gladdens my heart.

BTW....Find time and respond to my inquiries oooo both here and at your email.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
africanman85:
Hahaha Olajumoke, if na the time wey i dey skul wen i still they vex, this kind thing na piece of cake. Wat i wuld have done is to make you an offer u cant refuse. You are nt invisible u knw. But i forgive everybody let this be one of the sacrifices i made this 2015.

You are the invisible one Sir, i have never tried to be invisible. Google is your friend.

If you are still interested in your training, my doors are open, if not, not my fault.

Goodday to you too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
favourume:

Yes ma! I still dey visit Õoooº°˚ ˚°º. Will do that now.

Thanks Fav.

Tooltip please send me ur bb pin too. Did a security wipe and lost all my contacts on BBM. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:

And the flag of Ghana too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
tranxo:
Abeg show me the way na

@tranxo and @Indestructiblex, I hear una. But this time around, I wan chop una money, it is not fre.e. After all, you guys are pros now and you will be making a lot with it. You guys can contact me when you are ready. It is a practical training, we will be using my past projects.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:

@tranxo and @Indestructiblex, I hear una. But this time around, I wan chop una money, it is not fre.e. After all, you guys are pros now and you will be making a lot with it. You guys can contact me when you are ready. It is a practical training, we will be using my past projects.
Lol...Mercy ooo. You have mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by suptol(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Oh!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
tranxo:
It all depends on your dexterity with typing on a tablet.
alright. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladywriter:
I actually placed a bid on this project but the guy doesn't know what he is doing. he sent me a number of messages saying he is new and doesn't know if he can trust strangers with his money
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 12:17am On Mar 18, 2015
africanman85:
Is quiet unfortunate that this thread which is suppose to be an avenue for knowledge has turned out to be a means to defraud people. A lady i met through this avenue. I paid a lady here by name: Eleboda Olajumoke aka Creamandchic to couch me on article writing and other skills needed on freelancer since then, she disappeared into the thin air. I have sent countless emails but no reply. Is getting to 3 weeks now and am really really sad. Please beware of who you pay as regards to training.

No b small tin. How come I missed this part??Anyway e b like say it's a settled issue (thanks to madam Ladywriter) but for person to waka come dey call my madam fraud the person eye blind grin. Abeg Õoooº°˚ ˚°º I have dealt with her outside this forum and she paid me accordingly and in time so how come she go collect ur money run. Anyways if you no get leg come borrow my own too. #yeyedeysmell grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.