Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487458 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hello everyone. I hope you people voted. #One Nigeria....whatever happens

Mr Tranxo, please how can I get a PayPal account like yours?

And who can share with me an eBook or something that can help me upgrade my writing skills. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
Hello everyone. I hope you people voted. #One Nigeria....whatever happens

Mr Tranxo, please how can I get a PayPal account like yours?

And who can share with me an eBook or something that can help me upgrade my writing skills. Thanks in advance.
Simple. Go to paypal.com and click on Sign up for free. Make sure your selected country is Nigeria.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
tranxo:
Simple. Go to paypal.com and click on Sign up for free. Make sure your selected country is Nigeria.

Do you have an idea how l an transfer my funds in Paypal to my skrill account?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pavore9:

Do you have an idea how l an transfer my funds in Paypal to my skrill account?
Nigerian or foreign Paypal?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
tranxo:
Nigerian or foreign Paypal?

l am currently in Kenya and opened my paypal account here and have been withdrawing from it. l want to move my funds to Skrill as l will be getting a better exchange rate locally as against paypal as Skrill can send my exchange straight to my phone at 88 shillings per dollar (N210).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pavore9:

l am currently in Kenya and opened my paypal account here and have been withdrawing from it. l want to move my funds to Skrill as l will be getting a better exchange rate locally as against paypal as Skrill can send my exchange straight to my phone at 88 shillings per dollar (N210).
Log on to Skrill then and make your research. Check if you can fund your Skrill with Paypal.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
tranxo:
Log on to Skrill then and make your research. Check if you can fund your Skrill with Paypal.

Scrubbed the Help hub of Skrill and got nothing on Paypal. l will better forget it and henceforth have my money transferred directly to Skrill as it outweighs paypal by far as it is skrill straight to my phone and l go down to a shop downstairs of my apartment to go and cash it. Thanks for your time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pavore9:

Scrubbed the Help hub of Skrill and got nothing on Paypal. l will better forget it and henceforth have my money transferred directly to Skrill as it outweighs paypal by far as it is skrill straight to my phone and l go down to a shop downstairs of my apartment to go and cash it. Thanks for your time.
Did you send a mail to their support email?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
tranxo:
Did you send a mail to their support email?

l didn't even bother. l may do that later. Thanks once again.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
hello fam smiley those guys gave me one free test based on say we dey easter season and i choose the US test. i smashed o!! 93% cheesy in less than 12 mins sef lol. this one is relatively easier sha

where is ladywriter wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
hello fam smiley those guys gave me one free test based on say we dey easter season and i choose the US test. i smashed o!! 93% cheesy in less than 12 mins sef lol. this one is relatively easier sha

wtf is ladywriter
Good for you. Well done. Pls could you not use the "F" word for this woman? Show some respect. At least just a little...

FAM I want to ask o. What's the rate you receive money in dollars here in Naija? With the naira equivalent I got from Zenithbank, I wander whether $1 is up to #150 to them... Its annoying, while I was actually thinking that this high dollar value time is just about the best time to make money on freelancer

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2015
apologies. apologies sad

I was caught up in my excitement smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Yugosng(m): 5:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Hi everyone. Hope good? Happy new month.

Anyone on fiverr here? I've got 4 pcs of 500 word articles that I need to outsource due to time constraints and much orders.

Anyone up for grabs?

Cheers!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Yugosng:

Anyone on fiverr here? I've got 4 pcs of 500 word articles that I need to outsource due to time constraints and much orders.

Anyone up for grabs?

Cheers!

You can outsource to me. This is a link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/smartclem
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Yugosng:
Anyone up for grabs?
Cheers!

@ Yogosng ....am game. my link: https://www.fiverr.com/users/masterz98
thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by isobayor: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2015
As the revenue from oil and gas dwindles, there will be aggressive drive for internally generated revenue. While this portends a difficult time for companies and individuals on tax related issues, its a great opportunity for non client centric consultants and some unscrupulous regulators to exploit the innocence and ignorance of Tax payers. ADEGOLU CONSULTING SERVICES a client centric firm founded on integrity and professionalism is ready to partner with you to be on right side of law by delivering with passion Quintessential Audit, Financial Advisory & Tax services.
You can contact; ADEBAYO on 08079276907, RAHMON; on 08025331404 for more details.

Please note that you will earn commission on every successful clients introduced by you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yugosng:

Anyone up for grabs?

Cheers!
You can outsource to me. Here is the link to my gig.
http://fiverr.com/pwriter2
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
pls i need to withdraw. My payoneer card will not arrive until another 20 days or so. Even then, It will take sometime being the first withdrawal. Can i withdraw from freelancer into my payoneer account before i get the card? and that wire transfer thing, who has done it? The identity verification thing is..........my ID is expiring tommorow. That skrill or PayPal thing nko?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2015
How much do you have to withdraw? Let us help you exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Much better and faster than wire transfer. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

OkunrinMeta:
pls i need to withdraw. My payoneer card will not arrive until another 20 days or so. Even then, It will take sometime being the first withdrawal. Can i withdraw from freelancer into my payoneer account before i get the card? and that wire transfer thing, who has done it? The identity verification thing is..........my ID is expiring tommorow. That skrill or PayPal thing nko?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

It is not advisable for you to withdraw into your Payoneer card before you get it. However, you can use the Wire transfer. I have done it before using a domiciliary account with GTB. It takes abt two days or so to get it. Nigerians are not allowed to use Skrill.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
ladywriter:

It is not advisable for you to withdraw into your Payoneer card before you get it. However, you can use the Wire transfer. I have done it before using a domiciliary account with GTB. It takes abt two days or so to get it. Nigerians are not allowed to use Skrill.
what are the fees?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
ladywriter:

Thanks. I dont have a dom. account and the identity verification thing is required before i can use the wire transfer. My main ID just expired so that will be tight. I think my only option is to wait for the card jeje, hoping it arrives safely. WIll it be brought to my doorstep or will i go get it at the post office.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
tranxo:
what are the fees?

It's been long I used it last - almost 3 years ago, while I was still in Nigeria. I don't know their current rate.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
I want to wish everyone of us a HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION. Give yourself a treat and enjoy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
ladywriter:

It's been long I used it last - almost 3 years ago, while I was still in Nigeria. I don't know their current rate.
okay
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

I transferred my balance to my payoneer account while waiting for the Payoneer card. Before doing that, I spoke to their customer care agents online and they gave me assurances that my money is safe even without the card. After the normal 15 days delay, they credited my account and when the card got lost in transit, I ordered for a new card via DHL and them load the amount on the previous card into my new card.

Please contact their care agents online before taking this step, it worked for me and MAY work for you. They are open from Mondays to Fridays (3pm - 9.30pm Nigerian time)

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chidinho10:

I transferred my balance to my payoneer account while waiting for the Payoneer card. Before doing that, I spoke to their customer care agents online and they gave me assurances that my money is safe even without the card. After the normal 15 days delay, they credited my account and when the card got lost in transit, I ordered for a new card via DHL and them load the amount on the previous card into my new card.

Please contact their care agents online before taking this step, it worked for me and MAY work for you. They are open from Mondays to Fridays (3pm - 9.30pm Nigerian time)
Thanks. I will contact them as you ve advised. That dhl fee is almost equal to the withdrawal i want to do. Lol.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by nildhar454: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yes, I want to transfer my earning amount via Payoneer . I contact with them . Payoneer suggest me that they send a master card to my address by regular mail. If i get the card than I will be contact with them . After verification I can withdraw my amount from ATM via my payoneer card.Read more... http://onlinemoneytips.ml/
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Yugosng(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

You can outsource to me. This is a link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/smartclem

@masterz, @nelton and other interested party. Sorry, I got to outsource it pretty much immediately after I posted on her. Got someone pm me.

Sorry for posting this late. Not been well that's why.

When I have new stuffs, I'd sure have guys first in mind.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheeers my ogas!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yugosng:

!

No worries.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks. I will contact them as you ve advised. That dhl fee is almost equal to the withdrawal i want to do. Lol.

Hahaha, that is a price I paid for getting the card o. I applied twice (Nov-Jan and Jan-March) for my card through normal shipping but they did not arrive my post office. DHL shipping took just 4 biz days to arrive. Also note that as soon as you activate your card, approx. $30 will be deducted from your account. That is their annual maintenance fee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.