Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (499048 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:43am On May 28, 2015
yujaysworld1:

What does your proposal look like? I saw one guy introduce himself on tv with a very catchy start unlike my, "Hi. I am yujaysworld1, an article writer..." kind of intro. His intro made me change my line. And recently, I stayed up late to bid, it was honestly rewarding. I'm a newbie though. Ladywriter's word count more.

Thanks @yujaysworld1. I think i need to write a tutorial on "how to write a winning proposal" to help newbies here. I will find time to do on or before the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gaussy(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2015
ladywriter:

Thanks @yujaysworld1. I think i need to write a tutorial on "how to write a winning proposal" to help newbies here. I will find time to do on or before the weekend.

You have mail ma'am smiley
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:12am On May 28, 2015
gaussy:

You have mail ma'am smiley

Seen and replied Sir.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Missle4(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Dat will be kind of You ma'm. When it is ready my email is dougnknna@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:14am On May 28, 2015
yujaysworld1:

What does your proposal look like? I saw one guy introduce himself on tv with a very catchy start unlike my, "Hi. I am yujaysworld1, an article writer..." kind of intro. His intro made me change my line. And recently, I stayed up late to bid, it was honestly rewarding. I'm a newbie though. Ladywriter's word count more.

Shebi Na you way no dey sleep for night I like your spirit though and God will surely bless your efforts

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2015
I got my first order from Fiverr today. I just wanna know if there is a medium for guaranteed payment on Fiverr (just as freelancer milestone). I no want do banza work for person lol...

Thanks as I expect responses.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:26pm On May 28, 2015
Chidinho10:
I got my first order from Fiverr today. I just wanna know if there is a medium for guaranteed payment on Fiverr (just as freelancer milestone). I no want do banza work for person lol...

Thanks as I expect responses.

Yes it is secure. They pay to Fiverr directly before the project starts. You don't have to request for milestone payment. Once you complete your order, send it to the employer and the employer marks it closed, the fund is sent to your account.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 28, 2015
ladywriter:

Yes it is secure. They pay to Fiverr directly before the project starts. You don't have to request for milestone payment. Once you complete your order, send it to the employer and the employer marks it closed, the fund is sent to your account.

Okay, the employer wants images to be added to his articles and I demanded for extra payment which he agreed to pay. Since Fiverr is a $5 site, will my extra payment be paid?? Hope you understand my drift
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 1:29pm On May 28, 2015
Chidinho10:

Okay, the employer wants images to be added to his articles and I demanded for extra payment which he agreed to pay. Since Fiverr is a $5 site, will my extra payment be paid?? Hope you understand my drift

Create a gig extra and ask the client to order the gig extra. Or you can send the client a custom order for the extra amout.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
cremeandchic:

Create a gig extra and ask the client to order the gig extra. Or you can send the client a custom order for the extra amout.

Okay thanks dear. I searched for the godaddy coupon and discovered that it is a third-party stuff offered on third-party websites. Now, will it have long term effect on my site since it is not offered by godaddy?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by DaEngineernet: 2:49pm On May 28, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 3:11pm On May 28, 2015
Chidinho10:

Okay thanks dear. I searched for the godaddy coupon and discovered that it is a third-party stuff offered on third-party websites. Now, will it have long term effect on my site since it is not offered by godaddy?

I use iPage for my domain and hosting. I might not be able to answer your question about godaddy.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
Hi guys, could any one provide me any popular website where I can find a bunch of articles ?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingspaco: 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
I have to make a comment on this thread. Firstly I discovered this thread last week, I was already inspired after reading up to page 3, I paused and immediately e-mailed ladywriter for advice which she replied within a good time frame(by the way, I had registered on freelancer .com since 2010 but was discourage as I didn't get any job and backed out). I continued reading till the last page then (page 66), went back to freelancer.com to reactivate my account ASAP, got my Payment system verified and took the US English test. By this time I had more than 100 bids and I started bidding for more than 5 jobs each day as I was advised, but surprisingly till now I haven't won any bid and the only job I won was the the scammed guy that we were told to run away from on this thread. Now things like this might discourage us the newbies, especially some of us that have this writing skills and are just ready to work.

I want to appreciate everyone on this thread that has contributed towards encouraging people like us with inspirational and testimonial write ups, God bless you all.

Ladywriter and cremeandchic, i know and totally understand how busy you are, please when you have time, kindly reply to my email I sent to you yesterday from Kingsleysq@gmail.com.

Thank you very much and God bless you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
Chidinho10:

Yes, it is ok. You can't find the coupons on Godaddy. It is hosted on third party websites. I have used it for more than 3 domains.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
kingspaco:
I have to make a comment on this thread. Firstly I discovered this thread last week, I was already inspired after reading up to page 3, I paused and immediately e-mailed ladywriter for advice which she replied within a good time frame(by the way, I had registered on freelancer .com since 2010 but was discourage as I didn't get any job and backed out). I continued reading till the last page then (page 66), went back to freelancer.com to reactivate my account ASAP, got my Payment system verified and took the US English test. By this time I had more than 100 bids and I started bidding for more than 5 jobs each day as I was advised, but surprisingly till now I haven't won any bid and the only job I won was the the scammed guy that we were told to run away from on this thread. Now things like this might discourage us the newbies, especially some of us that have this writing skills and are just ready to work.

I want to appreciate everyone on this thread that has contributed towards encouraging people like us with inspirational and testimonial write ups, God bless you all.

Ladywriter and cremeandchic, i know and totally understand how busy you are, please when you have time, kindly reply to my email I sent to you yesterday from Kingsleysq@gmail.com.

I have replied your mail. You have to be patient my brother. Rome was not built in a day. Keep bidding and soon enough, you will win projects.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingspaco: 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
ladywriter:

I have replied your mail. You have to be patient my brother. Rome was not built in a day. Keep bidding and soon enough, you will win projects.

Thank you Ma.... Pls who has handled a project for rajat07 before ? Is he real, just got a mail from him requesting for a sample of 250-300 words for a project
Advice please so I won't start on a wrong footing.

Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
kingspaco:

Thank you Ma.... Pls who has handled a project for rajat07 before ? Is he real, just got a mail from him requesting for a sample of 250-300 words for a project
Advice please so I won't start on a wrong footing.

Cheers

Ehhhh, I don't think you should work for him. I have heard a good number of complaints from guys who have worked for him. If you must, make sure he set milestone before you start working.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingspaco: 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
ladywriter:

Ehhhh, I don't think you should work for him. I have heard a good number of complaints from guys who have worked for him. If you must, make sure he set milestone before you start working.

@ Ladywriter. Thank you very, that's why no one can actually succeed without someone he or she looks up to as a coach/mentor. That's what you've been to us on this thread.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
@ladywriter, l want to commend you for being an inspiration to many and this is coming on the heels of 2 Kenyans friends who called to thank me for directing them to this thread you started though they have been following the thread in ghost-mode! cheesy. One just bought something very tangible from the proceeds of freelancer.com all thanks to what she picked from here. Always remember that the good we do, always do travel ahead of us!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Royalemex(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2015
that's nice
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
Pavore9:
@ladywriter, l want to commend you for being an inspiration to many and this is coming on the heels of 2 Kenyans friends who called to thank me for directing them to this thread you started though they have been following the thread in ghost-mode! cheesy. One just bought something very tangible from the proceeds of freelancer.com all thanks to what she picked from here. Always remember that the good we do, always do travel ahead of us!

That is great! All the glory goes to God, the giver of life and knowledge. I always feel happy when I read testimonies like this. You can't imagine the joy I derive from helping people. It inspires me to do more. There will be more threads like this in the nearest future, but on different money making venture online. I am still doing different kinds of training to learn more. I just enrolled for a $496 course online two days ago. It is not for me alone, but for as many people God wants to bless. Better days are head of us!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
ladywriter:

That is great! All the glory goes to God, the giver of life and knowledge. I always feel happy when I read testimonies like this. You can't imagine the joy I derive from helping people. It inspires me to do more. There will be more threads like this in the nearest future, but on different money making venture online. I am still doing different kinds of training to learn more. I just enrolled for a $496 course online two days ago. It is not for me alone, but for as many people God wants to bless. Better days are head of us!

Knowledge acquired for greater good, is a blessing to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2015
kingspaco:

You have to me patient....same as mine who started late last month, but what encouraged me is that i have been contacted by some employers which i turned down their work since it is not my line....it will come....scammers too dey for freelancing.com along with time wasters...just be careful. You must know also that it is highly competitive, one of these days, you will hit one that will bring the reviews you so desire!!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingspaco: 8:51am On May 29, 2015
twosquare:
You have to me patient....same as mine who started late last month, but what encouraged me is that i have been contacted by some employers which i turned down their work since it is not my line....it will come....scammers too dey for freelancing.com along with time wasters...just be careful. You must know also that it is highly competitive, one of these days, you will hit one that will bring the reviews you so desire!!!

@twosquare, Thank you for your encouraging words..... Am still waiting and am convinced I will get a job soonest.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
kingspaco:

@twosquare, Thank you for your encouraging words..... Am still waiting and am convinced I will get a job soonest.

Check your mail, Kingsley.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingspaco: 11:30am On May 29, 2015
ladywriter:

@Ladywriter, i have replied Ma

Cheers
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by toplard(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
Very interesting
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2015
Hi people, i know we all sign up on freelancer with one thing in mind, to make money as quickly as possible, but this has caused alot of new freelancers to loose money out of desperation to secure tasks and get reviews, these bad employers have been using this advantage to rip off alot of new freelancers. I want to suggest that patience should be employed while job hunting on freelancer, if the employer is not ready to set a milestone please walk away, if they need your expertise they will work with you, i have done this many times and it has worked, serious employers who have seen your samples will create a milestone immediately, and then make sure you deliver a good quality. I am just seeing someone citing Rafnancy as a bad employer, she pays me well and very regularly cos i insist on her creating a milestone every time which she does, Lets stop working without a milestone set for the task.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2015
@hisenjos... if you are here... kindly pm me or whatsapp me on 08066461942

thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gaussy(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
My testimony starts from today. Just got my first project worth $22[size=16pt][/size]

Registered on Freelancer 3 days ago. I deliberately refused to bid until I made sure my profile was a bit in order. I deposited money with freelancer and wrote three exams within 45 minutes. English UK, English US and Numeracy. In all I deposited $20 approximately N4500. I still have $5 in my deposit and I just made my first $22.
My advice to new freelancers

*Take time out to do a lil research and learn how best to use your skills before applying for bids in the first place
*Take your time to read the entire thread from the begining. There are tons of helpful info inside. It'll save you a lot of headache.
*learn how to write an effective proposal, It all comes down to your proposal.

ladywriter:

Ladywriter thank you. I am saw your mail last night. I will act soon.

cremeandchic:

I use iPage for my domain and hosting. I might not be able to answer your question about godaddy.

My sweet mentor!, I hail thee.

Thank you everyone, more testimonies very soon

Kind regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.